The Perfectly Imperfect Marriage Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had such perfect breasts. They were so full, so firm, and so shapely and yet they felt so softly pliable at the same time. She had breasts just like her daughter, his mother. She had breasts just like her granddaughter, his sister. He wished he could touch, feel, fondle, and finger his mother's and his sister's naked breasts and nipples in the way that he was touching, feeling, fondling, and fingering his grandmother's naked breasts and nipples. He'd love nothing more than to not only have sex with his grandmother but also with his mother and sister too.

He couldn't believe his grandmother allowed him to not only see her big naked tits but also to feel her big naked tits. In the way that she fingered the head of his cock, he couldn't believe she allowed him to finger, pull, turn, and twist her nipples. He only wished that he could suck her big tits. He only wished that he could finger her nipples while she sucked his cock. He'd love to cum in his grandmother's mouth.

Taking it a while for it all to register, as if he was in a state of shock, with the sexually incestuous thoughts running through his head, he couldn't believe his grandmother was holding his cock in her hand. With the same thoughts going through his head over and again, he couldn't believe his grandmother was fondling the head of his cock. He only wished she'd stroke his cock before taking his prick in her mouth to suck his cock. He'd love nothing more for his grandmother to stroke his erect prick while sucking his erect prick while staring up at him with her big, brown, beautiful eyes.

Then, when she fell asleep, which she always did after drinking her wine, whether she feigned being asleep or was fast asleep, wishing she'd blow him, he touched her lips with the tip of his finger. When she didn't stir, he touched her lips with the tip of his penis. When she still didn't waken, he continued to slowly sliding his erect prick across his grandmother's lips. He couldn't believe he was touching his grandmother's lips with his stiff prick.

Eventually, as if she was about to start snoring, she parted her lips enough to take the very tip of his penis in her mouth. The tip of his cock was in his grandmother's mouth. He couldn't believe the tip of his cock was in his grandmother's mouth. Forcing her to blow him, he so wanted to put a heavy hand behind her head, slide his prick in her mouth, and hump her mouth while fucking her face.

'I wish she'd wake up and suck my cock,' he thought while staring down at the tip of his cock inside of his grandmother's mouth.

With her breathing through her mouth, as if it was another involuntarily reaction and as if she was licking her lips, she flitted out her tongue to lick his cock. He couldn't believe it. His grandmother not only took the tip of his cock in her mouth but she also licked the tip of his cock. Then, as if she was sleeping beauty awakened by not a kiss but by a lick of his cock, she awakened from her nap. As soon as she licked his cock with her tongue, as if the involuntary reaction invoked a cock sucking memory in her, she opened her eyes.

"Sorry, I must have been dreaming, about your grandfather," she said rubbing her eyes and yawning before staring down at his exposed prick.

As if she wanted to blow him and/or was about to blow him, she slid a slow tongue across her lips before staring up at him.

To be continued...

*****

As if your vote is my applause, please vote for my story.