The Perils Of Being A Tease

Story Info
She shouldn’t have teased them so much.
2.5k words
3.89
47.1k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire had enjoyed a lovely evening. Her son was at his Prom and she had been out with her husband for a meal and a few drinks. Possibly more than a few and they had over indulged. She was feeling relaxed and very happy, not to mention incredibly sexy in her new dress and fantastic new lingerie. Her husband nearly hadn't wanted to go out when he realised what she was wearing however she had promised to make it special for him when she got back.

She looked absolutely stunning in her short tight black dress, stocking clad legs and killer heels. Underneath she wore a brand new black and red lace thong and matching bra. Her toned body had attracted every male eye all night and her husband enjoyed the attention she got almost as much as she did. At five foot four she wasn't particularly tall but she enjoyed how taller strong men made her feel.

As they walked down the lane back towards their house they saw that the place where they had dropped off their son was still open and lit... She knew he had gone home already but she fancied one more drink so Claire persuaded her husband they should drop in, besides some of the other parents might be there for her to talk to picking up their kids.

They strolled inside realising that it must be later than they thought. Almost everyone had left apart from a group of boys. She recognised a few of them as her son's eighteen year old friends, one of them was the son of the owner of the bar they were in now. She remembered her son saying that his parents were going to let him borrow the bar for the even and sleep out back.

She smiled and waved as her husband walk, slightly staggered, over to the bar and asked for a couple of drinks. The boys were obviously drunk but she didn't mind, she was as well. She did enjoy the looks they were giving her though... She saw there were six boys now and they walked over and started chatting to her, whilst this was happening one of them walked to the main door and locked it but she dismissed it realising it was late and they were just locking up.

Her husband was sat at the bar sipping his drink as two of the boys came over and sat either side of her. She was a little nervous, especially with the way they kept looking at her breasts but she smiled and asked them how their night was. They grinned at each other in a drunken, lecherous manner and replied that it was much better now. Claire got very nervous and decided they should probably finish up and head home.

As she turned to her husband one of the boys put his hand on her bare thigh and stroked it. She slapped him quickly and her husband jumped up off the stool. Within seconds four of the boys were holding him back whilst the other two had grabbed her.

"Fucking tease..." Said the boy she had slapped and pushed her back off the bar stool. She slipped and ended up on her knees in front of the two boys as her husband struggled. The four strong teenagers were more than a match though and dragged him over to the fixed wall seats. Grabbing a couple of the curtain ties they wrapped them round his wrists so he was helplessly tied by the windows looking on as the 6 boys now surrounded Claire kneeling on the dirty carpet.

He called out to her but she was frozen looking at the large teenagers surrounding her. Almost as one they reached down to unzip their trousers and started pulling out cocks of varying sizes and colours. Claire couldn't believe her eyes... These boys were going to rape her. She started shivering then realised it wasn't entirely in fear. Her eyes widened in shock as she felt the stirrings of arousal. She had always enjoyed the looks she got out now here was more evidence that these teenagers found her attractive... Six hard cocks in her face.

"Wait," she said desperately, "If I suck you all off you have to promise not to fuck me..." She look them in the eyes and slowly each of them nodded...

She stayed kneeling as the first boy walked up to her, the one she had slapped. He grabbed her head and didn't even give her chance to draw breath before he rammed his cock in her mouth and to her throat. She choked, unprepared for his hard use but he was obviously still pissed off about the slap she had given him and took it out on her poor mouth. Those soft lips battered by his thrusts as he kept a tight grip of her head and hair and face fucked her hard.

His cock pistoned between her lips even as she felt hands fumbling with her dress. She tried to look round but all she could see was the boy raping her mouth... She felt her hands being guided to two cock which she tried to stroke despite the long shaft sliding between her lips. She felt her dress lifted and heard a low whistle as the boys saw her thong. She felt her dress slipping, sliding, being pulled, ripping as it was removed to form a bunched up bundle of cloth around her waist. Her bra went next exposing her breasts and hard nipples to the cooler air of the bar.

As she was distracted by this the boy in her mouth came. He rammed his cock to the back of her throat and kept it there as he pumped what felt like a gallon of cum down her throat. She choked and gagged, the cock lodged and blocking her airways as she thrashed, held down by the other boys. Finally he pulled back and looked down at her make up smeared face and slapped his slightly limp cock across her face...

Claire looked at her husband and found that whilst she was having her mouth raped the boys had gagged him with another curtain cord. She could see items of her clothing strewn around the room and the boys had begun removing more of her clothing then another cock was in her mouth and all she could see was the boy's navel as he banged her mouth with his hard cock. He was slightly less rough and she decided to try and get him off faster to save her mouth as she knew all 6 were going to use it.

"Oooooh the fucking slut is getting in to it... I can feel her working my cock with her tongue..." cried the boy.

Claire froze, that wasn't why she was doing it, was it?

As she froze the boy got impatient grabbed her hair and started fucking her face again. Claire tried to work out what was going on but she could feel her pussy starting to get damp. The suddenly there were fingers exploring her tight hole and a mouth around her nipples licking, sucking and biting hard. She felt the fingers invade deeper and blushed in shame. She could feel her wetness being spread around and heard the coarse comments the boy was making to his friends about her tight shaven pussy.

The boy in her mouth finally exploded again making her choke as she swallowed it down. The next boy was obviously inexperienced and didn't last very long quickly filling her mouth and not even fucking to the back of her throat. The next boy however took his time making sure his cock was worked over by her tongue...

"Come on slut... you can give better head than that..." He reached down and twisted her nipple hard. It felt like he was trying to rip it off and Claire cried out round the cock in her mouth moaning and tears streamed down her cheeks.

She worked on the boy's cock like she had never done before, licking sucking, bobbing her head up and down as she desperately tried to make him cum before he hurt her again. Unfortunately he obviously had stamina as he continued to tease and torture her nipples over and over till finally he pulled out and came over her face.

The next boy took one look at her cum covered face and laughed. Pulling his phone out of his pocket he took a photo of her. Kneeling in the remains of her clothes, almost naked, make up and cum staining and messing up her face, her hair messed from the constant grabbing of the boys and then he stood and simply wanked his cock off over her face. The other, sixth, boy came over and joined him laughing as they both wanked their cocks over her face. Claire simply knelt there burning with shame and humiliation as they started to cum, she saw the hot strings of cum blast onto her face, her hair, her tits as they filmed it but what made it worse was she could feel the burning in her cunt that said she desperately needed a cock.

Finally she saw them step away and slowly, painfully got to her feet reaching for her clothes.

"What do you think you're doing slut?" Asked the one she had slapped and he came over grabbed a handful of her hair and dragged her over to one of the sofas. Brutally he shoved her into it and bent her face down over the arm of the sofa so her ass was raised and her face buried in the cushions. She heard the slither of leather then felt a belt crack across her ass.

"That was for slapping me you slut..." She cried and begged that she was sorry as he rained blows on her ass then she felt her legs kicked apart and the head of his cock against her soaked slit.

"Nooooo," she gave one last protest, "You said I could go if I sucked you all off..."

"Changed my mind!" He grunted and then rammed his length inside of her.

She shrieked as his cock ripped her open and she could hear the other boys laughing as this first boy pounded her cunt over and over with his rock hard cock. She felt his strong muscled body pinning her down as he raped her tight hole over and over. She raised her head off the sofa enough to see the other five boys with phones out filming the whole thing. Then one of the boys grabbed a bar towel, walked over and wiped most of the cum off her face and knelt on the sofa in front of her. The lad fucking her cunt grabbed a handful of her hair and raised her up so the boy in front could ram his cock down her throat again. It was the same one who had tortured her nipples and with her breasts hanging down he started again as he fucked her throat. Her arms were trying to brace to support herself as she had a cock driven into her pussy and another ramming into her mouth.

She felt her cunt get damper and wetter from this two pronged assault and finally it was too much and she came hard on the boy fucking her. He whooped as she did and pulled out to spray his cum across the back of her thighs. Another boy wiped it off them rammed his cock into her tight hole taking over.

This went on for over an hour of constantly being fucked from both ends. Her pussy was raw, her lips bruised and her nipples aching. Finally they left her there curled up on the sofa, covered in cum whilst they went to get another drink from behind the bar. She opened her eyes to look at her husband who looked angry and yet she could tell he was aroused by their rape of her. She had lost track of the number of times she had cum.

She watched painfully as the first guy, the one she had slapped walked back over to her.

"One last thing before we let you go slut..."

He shoved her face down on the sofa again. She assumed he wanted one last fuck of her cunt but then she felt him pouring water over her ass and the head of his hard cock against her tightly puckered ring.

"No..!" She fought back thrashing around but she was no match for his strength what she had been fucked half unconscious.

He gripped her hair and raised her head.

"Smile for the camera slut..."

The five other boys had positioned themselves round her, all their cameras playing about to film her anal rape from every possible angle.

He began to lean in against her, keeping her face up into the light of the camera phones. His cock stretching her as she screamed in agony, desperately trying to relax so he wouldn't hurt her too much. Tears streamed down her face as the boy worked his throbbing cock into her tight ass.

Once he was finally in, he stopped to give his friends a thumbs up then gripping her hips tightly started fucking her incredibly tight ass. Given that he had cum several times already Claire knew it wasn't going to be quick and kept trying to relax but it was hard with all these boys watching her being fucked in the ass. His cock felt enormous and stretched her painfully yet she was still enjoying it. Humiliation and shame warred with lust in her body as she felt herself being shoved forwards again and again by his powerful thrusts. She came again hard and when she looked up again the five boys were stood in front of her wanking their cocks into her face again.

She opened her mouth as they started to cum, streams of young teenage cum covering her face, tits, hair, filling her mouth as the guy behind gave one last shout, rammed his cock up her ass and came, pulsing his cum into her abused asshole.

He slowly drew out and let her flop to the floor.

He walked over and gathered up her things. Dropping them in a pile beside her she struggled tiredly to pull her dress on, there was no point to the bra or knickers.

They picked her up one under each arm, half carrying and half dragging her over to her husband.

"There are six of us here... If you tell anyone about any of this happening all of the photos and films will go out to everyone at your son's school, at the work every and anyone will see these on the internet... Go home, take a bath and forget it happened... Unless you want to give us a call. We have some more friends who might like a turn..." The lead boy sneered at her before looking at her husband who nodded slowly. They unlocked the door, untied him then guided them both out into the cold night.