The Perils of Being Too Trusting Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather stuck the dildo to the mirror on the booth wall, and got down on her knees to suck the plastic cock. She had made a significant breakthrough yesterday after a few days of practice, and was able to hold open her throat a bit and slide all but about a half an inch of the dildo into her mouth. Every once and a while, it still made her gag, but she was able to slowly work the dildo in and out while he watched on camera. He was complimentary of her progress as she kept practicing. It felt weird to hear other customers walk by outside the flimsy booth while she was kneeling and sucking off a dildo. Hopefully no one looked under the door to see her on her knees. After a couple minutes he changed things up for her.

"You're making good progress slut," he was clearly enjoying this. "Stand up and turn to face away from the mirror, and then mount that dildo like I'm bending you over and fucking your brains out."

Heather couldn't believe where this was going. Granted, the booth door was closed and locked, but it was a pretty flimsy door, and had an 18 inch gap at the bottom. All someone would have to do is bend over a little bit and they'd see that Heather was up to something. She begged him not to do this, but he was unrelenting. She had to move the dildo down a bit on the mirror to get it in the right position. It took her a few tries, but once she had it in the right place, it slid easily into her swollen, wet pussy. Her feelings of dread at being caught, and embarrassment at what she was doing, receded as she rocked back and forth on the plastic cock. After days of teasing and edging herself, she was a bundle of pent up sexual energy, and the feeling of anything, even a dildo, fucking her pussy was amazing. She got herself into a good rhythm as she got more and more turned on. She bit her lower lip to keep quiet as she bounced her hips back and forth, bumping her bare ass against the mirror. She tried to stop a couple times when people walked by, but it felt so good she almost didn't care if they heard. She wanted so bad to just bang the shit out of the thing, but that would have caused a scene within minutes. She had no idea how long he kept her going, and her mind retreated into an erotic haze as she relished the sensations of the dildo pumping in and out of her. The haze was suddenly shattered by a knock on the booth door. Heather hadn't heard anyone coming, and almost shrieked with the rapping on the door.

"Is everything okay in there ma'am?" the woman sounded annoyed.

Heather assured her that everything was okay, hurriedly put the dildo away, and tried on the skirts. Thankfully SpareRod didn't make her open the door naked or anything, and a few minutes later she was buying the skirt that unzipped up the front. SpareRod felt the others weren't slutty enough. The older woman behind the counter gave Heather a dirty look, but she didn't say anything about what Heather had been doing, so Heather counted herself lucky to get out of the store unscathed.

Next he had her go to a smaller store that specialized in jeans and denim. There she was able to find some skirts much more to his liking. One was a very short 12 inch cut off jean skirt, and the other was a ridiculously scandalous 10" pleated denim skirt. She warned him that she'd' probably get arrested wearing the shorter one, but he insisted she take it.

The changing booths in this store were connected to the main room, and only had a curtain instead of a door. It made Heather feel much more exposed when he made her strip completely before she could try on the skirts. Standing there in just the 12 inch skirt was essentially like being naked. She could almost see the bottom of her ass cheeks peeking out the bottom of the skirt while she was standing, and when he made her bend over her pussy came into view. He had her sit with her knees apart, and again it was pretty much guaranteed that she'd be showing off her pussy.

As bad as that skirt was, the shorter, pleated skirt was unbelievable. She had to pull it low on her hips to just cover her pussy lips, to the point it felt like the stubble of her pubic hair might be exposed. When she sat on the bench in the booth, only her bare ass cheeks touched the seat. Turning her ass to the mirror and bending over at the waist not only exposed her pussy, but all the way up to her asshole. He kept posing her in different ways, clearly in love with how much of her body this skirt exposed, and he even said that he might have her alter more of her skirts at home to be this size. She was reduced to pleading with him to not make her wear something that would get her arrested. He just laughed and said that if she was going to get arrested, it would be for more than just a short skirt.

"In fact," he continued, "I think it's time to ramp up the risk a level. Let's get that dildo mounted on the mirror, and find the vibrating egg too."

"Oh my God, Sir," she hissed. "There's no door here, if a clerk comes there's nothing to stop them from just opening the curtain. I could get caught for sure."

"Naw," he didn't seem concerned, "they'd never just barge in, they'll say something first. You'll just need to be very quiet. Of course, that may be a bit harder this time - since the dildo will be in your ass."

"Holy fuck, I can't do that, Sir!" Heather couldn't believe what he was doing. "I'm not even sure that dildo will fit, and this is so public Sir. What if I get caught?"

"FIrst rule, slut," he said calmly, "is never panic. Now get that vibrating egg in and turn it to medium so you'll find the whole thing more enjoyable."

Never panic, it was easy for him to fucking say, Heather fumed. For the the thousandth time since this whole blackmailing disaster had started she considered telling him to stuff a giant dildo up his fucking ass and disconnecting from him entirely. She almost didn't care if he sent that video to all her friends and family and ruined her life. She was so mad at him that she couldn't think straight. But the more she thought about what would happen if he sent that video it became clearer that maybe getting caught masturbating in some mall 75 miles from her home would be bad, but not as bad as what he might do to her. She started looking through her bag for the vibrating egg, reversed course and closed the bag, then reversed again and found the egg. She realized that she looked like an idiot not knowing what to do next, but she was so torn inside.

"My," he chuckled, "you are an indecisive slut today..."

"Fuck you," she retorted automatically. "Sir."

"Oh I certainly hope to at some point, slut," he was still laughing, "but right now you'll be fucking that dildo and thinking of me. Now put the egg in your cunt before I get mad and decide to punish your insolence."

Heather's resistance was melting away, and she knew she had lost again. She slid the egg inside herself, and set the remote control to vibrate at medium. They had experimented with it over the weekend, and determined that medium could drive her crazy, but was unlikely to make her cum all on it's own. She wasn't sure that would hold true while fucking her ass with a dildo in a changing room, but he seemed determined to experiment. He did give her one more reminder not to cum before she placed the dildo on the mirror.

Heather tucked the back of the tiny skirt into the hem, put a cool dab of the lubricant on her rectum, pushed it into her ass with a finger, and also smeared lube on the dildo. Slowly she guided her asshole back onto the phallus. It stretched her uncomfortably, and it was incredibly difficult to keep quiet. She tried to control her breathing and focus on the pleasure as she inched her ass back, trying to get the entire cock up her ass. This was even more degrading than she had expected to be. Whenever she had had anal sex before, she had been mostly passive, and basically the guy did all the work. All she had ever needed to do was slow him down so nothing hurt too bad. Here she was doing all work by herself, including moving her phone around so he could get the best view of her ass being violated.

"Good slut. Keep working that cock into your ass. Move me below so I can see your cunt too. Very good, now push harder. I want to see that thing balls deep in your ass."

Heather bore down on the dildo, grimacing a little at the burning sensation, but before too long she had her butt cheeks against the mirror and the dildo buried deep in her ass. She felt completely stuffed, and the vibrations from the egg in her pussy now spread into her ass, driving her crazy and eroding any will she had to resist what he was making her do to herself.

"Okay, now I want you to go all the way forward," he instructed, "pull yourself completely off the dildo."

She felt so empty when the dildo fell out of her ass with an almost audible pop. He had her hold her phone over her asshole, just to watch it recover. She had to wait several seconds before he had her mount it again, again pushing herself until her ass was against the mirror. Not only did this slow pace make the process more uncomfortable, it also kept her from getting into a rhythm that would allow her to get anywhere close to an orgasm.

Over and over he made her work herself down onto the dildo to the base, and then remove it entirely, waiting several seconds between each stroke. It was immensely frustrating to Heather, not being able to fuck herself properly. Beyond that, she had to listen to him go on and on about her asshole, and how it stayed open as she pulled it off the dildo. Finally, he let her go at it like she wanted to, sliding up and down on the well lubricated cock, bumping her ass hard against the mirror. She was so wrapped up in the pleasure that she almost forgot where she was. Suddenly, a noise nearby brought her back to reality, the footsteps of a sales woman approaching the booth.

Panicked, Heather didn't know what to do. At the last second, she pulled the dildo off the mirror, leaving it buried deep in her ass. The tiny pleated skirt fell back down, although it barely went any lower than the dildo protruding from her rear end.

"Do you need any help, Miss?" a woman's voice came through the curtain.

Heather didn't even have to wait for his instructions, she knew what he'd make her do. She opened the curtain slightly, holding one hand behind her butt to hid the egg's remote control and to keep the dildo from slipping out of her ass. Holding the curtain open meant her bare breasts were visible to anyone in the store, although the clerk who had come to check on her was blocking most of that view. The woman was probably in her mid to late 30s, slightly plump with a pretty face. She seemed a bit perplexed by Heather, but at least she wasn't angry. Heather grabbed the 12 inch skirt off the bench and held it up.

"I really like this skirt," she improvised, "do you have one like it in a lighter color? I think I'd want that too."

Heather felt the dildo slipping out of her ass, and she pushed it back in deep, trying to hold it. The sliding sensation in her ass combined with jostling the vibrator deep in her pussy to make her legs wobble slightly. This was crazy, she was literally ass fucking herself while talking to the clerk, but she just couldn't stop herself. She slowly worked it in and out as held the skirt out for the woman to take with her free hand.

"Uhhm... sure," the woman looked up and down at Heather's naked torso, seeing how flushed it was, and her brow knitted. "You might want to be a bit more careful, it's a bit exposed right here."

The clerk was smiling as she said it, which relieved Heather a bit. At least she wasn't being all pissy like the clerk at the previous store. Once the woman walked away, SpareRod told her to keep the curtain a tiny bit open, and to really pump the dildo in and out of her ass. She felt like she was on autopilot, and dutifully kept reaming her ass. She couldn't do it too fast, both because she was worried if anyone peeked in, but also because with the riskiness of the situation she could feel an orgasm starting to build. Fortunately the clerk returned before too long and Heather could stop before she was at risk of having an orgasm without permission. Heather was feeling quite wanton now, and opened the curtain even wider to get the skirts the clerk had brought. The clerk laughed about how bold Heather was, but the older woman didn't really seem too concerned. Remembering his advice, Heather tried to engage her in a bit of conversation about which color she liked best. The woman didn't seem to know what to do, and just then another customer entered the store so she rushed off without really answering.

SpareRod allowed her to pull the toys out of herself and put them away. While part of Heather was grateful to ratchet back the risk level a bit, another part felt empty and unsatisfied at no longer being stuffed. She quickly tried on the other two skirts, selected one them, and got dressed again. Once out of the booth, she found the woman and went to complete her purchases.

"Wow," the clerk complimented her, "I can see why you wanted the skimpy skirts. You can definitely pull off that look. It's been years since I could do anything like that!"

The woman giggled and touched Heather's forearm as she said it. Heather demurred, saying she liked the skirts and that they were fun. Normally she might have been more self-deprecating, or said something to reassure the woman about how she wasn't that old. Instead she made up some stuff about how she couldn't wait to wear the clothes out to party. She wasn't sure if that's what he'd meant by playing a bit hard to get, but she was doing her best.

"You're young and you've got the looks to make it work, so I say live it up while the living is good," the clerk replied.

They laughed together, and kept chatting through the checkout process. Heather was a bit shocked when the clerk grabbed one of her business cards, wrote her mobile number on it, and told Heather to call if she ever wanted to see if they had any other clothes that would be fun. Heather was a bit flabbergasted, nothing like that had ever happened before.

"That's awesome," she took the card with a smile, "I've never had my own private fashion consultant before."

Heather winked at the woman as she said that, and now it was the clerk's turn to be a little flabbergasted. She stammered a bit and said it was nothing. Heather opted not to say anything more, and sauntered out of the shop, hoping SpareRod would approve of her little bit of flirting.

"Well done, slut," he complimented her once she had her earpiece back in. "Got her phone number without even asking. You're a natural."

"Abso-fucking-lutely," Heather said with mock bravado. "Was she your kind of MILF, Sir. You looking to blackmail her once you're tired of me?"

"I would never get tired of you," he sounded genuinely wounded. "Why would you even say that?"

Heather was surprised that he was acting hurt, since he was the one blackmailing her, but she just moved on and asked if they were done shopping. He agreed they were, but he had one more thing he wanted her to do. She headed towards the exit nearest to where she parked, but before she could get there, he had her go into the ladies room.

"You have to stay out in the public area," he was all business now, "and change into that crocheted mini-dress."

"Oh my fucking God," she muttered. "Sir, please. You know I can't wear that. I'll get arrested for sure."

"No you won't," he came back quickly, clearly getting angry. "You are right near the door and all you have to do is walk out of there and across the parking lot. No one will have time to say anything, much less call mall security. Now slut I'm telling you that you have to do this, so don't make me start punishing you on top of that."

Heather was truly scared by his tone of voice. He was definitely upset, and she knew that wouldn't go well for her. She went into the women's room, and checked under the stall doors to make sure she was alone. Once she was sure, she stripped off the sole two pieces of clothing she was wearing, and pulled the crocheted dress on. She had to smirk, because she was pretty sure that he thought she would be naked there for a while, and it had barely been 15 seconds. Definitely the upside of not wearing very much.

But this new dress took wearing very little to extremes. The crochet pattern formed small opaque diamonds, maybe three quarters of an inch vertically, and about a half inch across, separated by quarter inch gaps. The bottom line was the dress hid absolutely nothing. Even if she positioned a diamond over her nipple, it didn't cover it entirely so some part of her nipples would always be in view, as would her pussy slit, and the complete crack of her ass.

"Please Sir," she begged, "this is too much. Someone will call security."

"Only if you keep standing around like that. Remember who is in charge here, and get moving! No matter what happens, don't stop and go straight to your car."

Heather was really scared as she walked out into the mall. It took just a few seconds before people were gawking at her. She heard some people say loudly to look at that, and more than a few people laughing. She was pretty sure she heard one woman say something about getting dressed, but Heather walked away too quickly to hear for sure. She ended up just looking six feet in front of her, and walking as fast as she could out the door. The walk across the parking lot was terrifying, and she thought maybe a couple cars slowed down to get a better view of her. She zigged and zagged through the parked cars so no one could follow her easily. There was the sound of some screeching tires, followed by a crash and some breaking glass, but she didn't dare look to see if she had caused someone to bump into another car.

Thankfully she reached her car safely, and he did not make her strip before getting in. He had her jump behind the wheel and drive right away, just to make sure no one was following her. Once clear of the mall, he did have her pull into a strip mall about a mile away. Once the car stopped, the emotions suddenly washed over Heather, and she began laughing hysterically. Now that she realized that she wasn't going to be arrested or kidnapped or anything, the whole thing didn't seem nearly so bad.

"Fuuuuck me!" Heather finally got out between her giggles. "I can't believe I did that! It was so intense!! My nipples are so hard they hurt."

She tugged on her nipples, earning an appreciative whistle from him.

"Did you hear the people yelling?!? The car crash?!? Holy fuck, I think I caused a car crash! I can stop traffic with this outfit." She lapsed back into uncontrollable giggling.

Finally she calmed down, and he had her find her bikini top. The dress came off again, and for the drive home, only the bikini top went on. Heather wasn't too sure about driving all the way back home bottomless, but compared to what she'd already done it didn't seem so bad. Once the bikini top was tied snugly below her breasts, he had her untie it behind her neck, and re-tie it much more loosely. Just like with the halter, this made the cups fall away from her breasts, and made it quite easy for her nipples to pop into view. The truckers were going to get quite the show today. The final step to make things as extreme as possible was he had her put the butt plug in her ass, and the vibrating egg in her pussy. The vibrator was set on low this time, but it was still going to be a very distracting drive.

By now it was getting very hot in the car with her air conditioning turned off, so in spite of her humiliating situation, she was glad to be moving down the road and creating some kind of a breeze. By the time she was on the highway, the thrumming from deep in her womb, and the stuffed feelings in her asshole here getting to her, making her too turned on to worry if a trucker or two got a peek at her as she passed them. She tried to stay with the flow of traffic to keep too many people from getting a view. She definitely didn't want to cause an accident on the highway. The wind with her window open helped evaporate some of her sweat, but it was still a scorching day.