The Perils of Greggie-Poo Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After he was done, they broke the kiss and Luke pulled out quickly- making a sick wet popping sound as he pulled out his cock from my mouth- a thick line of cum and saliva ran from my open mouth to his semi-hard prick. Mishi and Luke looked at me.

"E..." I started to say, but my throat was so sore and my mouth so used that I could barely form a syllable, "e...clipse?" I weakly muttered.

"Eclipse?" Luke chucked, "What the fuck does that mean? Does he think a mint is gonna freshen *that* breath?!"

"Pathetic shit-boy," Mishi said, patting my head and completely ignoring our safety word! Luke whispered something in her ear, a question. She turned to him and kissed him.

"Do it."

Luke turned around and sat on my face, placing his anus right on my well-used mouth. I gave up, defeated. I didn't really mean it when I used the safety word, deep down. I knew what my place was, now. I spread Luke's muscular black asscheeks and opened my mouth wide. Mishi french kissed him deeply as he shit several loafs in my mouth, each of which I gladly devoured.

I was totally debased, totally humiliated. There was no turning back now, I was filth. I was their slave, their cocksucker, their faggot, and their toilet.

Later that night they fucked passionately as I watched from the floor and cleaned them afterwards. At dinner, I ate their leftovers and chewed-up food from my place on the floor. Even later, I got their digested parts of the meal as well.

Luke soon moved in and this became the regular arrangement. I was never allowed to fuck Mishi or Luke, I was for their pleasure only, and for their waste. That toilet is only used by guests and Mishi intentionally broke it and leaves it that way so that if a guest does use it, I have to eat their shit from the bowl when they leave.

Mishi even makes certain meals for dinner guests that she knows will make them have particularly nasty stool, and she mixes in a little laxative to increase the chances that they'll take a dump before they leave.

Mishi would bring in others too, men and women to use me as well. Once they had 20 of their friends over, and each and every one of them used me thoroughly....

but that's another story.

I have to go now, Mishi has to take another shit....

* * * * *

To be continued in the further "Misadventures of Mishi" and "The Perils of Greggie-Poo"!

12