The Perils of Nursing in Africa

Story Info
A mother and daughter are punished for crimes.
2.5k words
4.14
120k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
guest6
guest6
111 Followers

"Come with us, please." the guard asked, unlocking the door of their cell. They'd been there for hours, mother and daughter. Held when trying to board the day's only bus to the city in order to go and get some basic supplies. No explanation had been given; they'd just been asked to step aside and had been driven to a small government building on the edge of the African town where they'd been staying. They'd been in the country only two days and had arrived to help establish a local hospital as both women were practicing nurses back home.

The women were led down a corridor and into a room marked Interrogation 1. The room was a reasonable size, but boasted little in the way of furnishing. A small wooden desk rested in the far corner, while cheap mattress inside the frame of a small metal bed had been thrown in another. Bolted into the walls at various heights and angles were metal rings and a pair of leather cuff restraints dangled menacingly from the ceiling in the centre of the cell.

Sarah was pushed roughly inside and was too shocked to offer much in the way of resistance as she felt her hands being drawn behind her and tied to one of the rings, securing her to the wall. Before she could protest, a second man walked up to her and placed a ball-gag in her mouth and secured the leather straps tightly behind her head, stretching her mouth wide and silencing the bound woman. All three men then turned their attention to the daughter.

Having witnessed what had happened to her mother, Hannah backed away as the men went to her but they were too quick and quickly grabbed her arms and led her to the middle of the room underneath the waiting cuffs. With three of them helping, they easily managed to get the girl's wrists into the restraints and one pulled on the end of the rope so that Hannah felt her arms drawn upwards until she was standing on tiptoes. "No," she begged, "Why are you doing this? We haven't done anything," as her mother protested behind her gag and pulled on her restraints trying to reach her daughter.

Hannah was silenced with a slap across the face, which had her reeling in surprise. "You are not asking questions," the leader of the men replied. "Your room was searched and drugs were found in your possession. This is a serious crime in our country." Both women had done their research and they knew that the drugs that they had brought with them were legal -- not that there was much in the way of regulation of prescription medicine in this part of Africa anyway -- and were in the process of being delivered to the local hospital.

"No," Hannah protested, "those are for the hospital! We.." Again she was silenced by a slap to the face that caused her to spin on her toes. The man in front of her rubbed her cheek where he'd struck her. "Quiet now. You have committed a crime and now you must be punished. Both of you." he said, glancing across to Sarah.

Lightly the man ran his fingers over Hannah's cheek once more, before allowing his hands to trail down her neck and onto her collarbone. Following this down his finger ran just above his captive's breast before he slowly plunged between them down to her abdomen. Feeling his hand on her stomach, Hannah flinched and the guard sighed contentedly as he felt her muscles contract under his touch. Suddenly, his demeanour changed completely and Hannah tensed as she realised that he had a knife in his hand. Without ceremony he grabbed the neck of her t-shirt and hacked downward, ripping the garment down the centre until it hung in tatters from her shoulders and her firm, naked breasts were on display before him. Grabbing the remnants of the cloth he literally tore them from her back until she was bare from the waist up. Looking deliberately at Sarah as he did so, he leaned forward and gently flicked one of Hannah's nipples with his tongue while kneading her other breast with his hand. Giving a small laugh as the girl hopelessly tried to pull away from the, and her mother tugged furiously on her restraints, the guard turned his attention to her shorts. Opening the button at the waist, he jerked them roughly over her hips and down her smooth thighs to her ankles, running his hands down her legs as he went. Held up by her arms, the young girl was displayed before him, only her dark lace panties preventing her from being completely naked.

Standing back to admire his work, the man walked round behind Hannah, gently trailing his fingers over her naked belly as he did so. Standing directly behind her, the guard lightly kissed her on the back of her neck and ran his hands down her hourglass figure. "Beautiful," he commented, "truly beautiful." Sarah then watched hopelessly as she saw his hands snake around Hannah's body once and firmly grip her daughter's breasts before plummeting down toward her panties. Reaching the elastic, the man's fingers disappeared under the fabric and felt the shape of her mound, rubbing his hand into her crotch. Soon after, his thumbs reached back up and tucked themselves over the band of the underwear. Slowly, the guard eased the garment down, revelling in the moment as Hannah's youthful bottom was revealed before him. Eventually the girl's panties joined the pile of shed clothing around her ankles and Hannah hung nude and vulnerable.

"Now to start your punishment, I think," the guard announced and was passed a leather whip by his colleague. "Just a light one to start perhaps," he teased, running the end of the leather over the front of Hannah's body as he spoke, starting at her chest and letting it run down between her legs.

"No, please, no!" Hannah begged as the whip continued to trace the contours of her body. "Please," she sobbed as Sarah screamed her muffled protests into the ball gag. Without warning, the man pulled back his arm and delivered the first blow to Hannah's naked bottom. The girl screamed as the leather cut into her buttocks and the shock and humiliation of being whipped overcame her. Almost immediately the second lash followed, landing just above the first. Again Hannah screamed with the pain, feeling like her whole bottom was on fire as the leather struck time and time again. Red welts began to appear all over the girl's rump and the tops of her thighs and her sobbing and shrieks of pain filled the room after each stroke. After twenty lashes, the man dropped the whip on the floor and tenderly caressed her buttocks, kissing the private flesh just inside of her hips as he did so.

Still stroking the weeping girl, the guard turned to Sarah making evident the erection straining within his trousers. "Now Sarah, your daughter has only just started her punishment," he told the tied woman. "We can continue the whipping and then punish her in other ways," he said. "Or you can persuade me to leave her alone," rubbing between Hannah's legs as he spoke to emphasise his meaning. "What will it be?"

One of the guards nearest to Sarah walked over and removed the ball gag to allow her to speak. As she swallowed to clear her dry mouth, the man continued: "You will kiss me and then you will please me. You will be passionate about it. If you hold back, your daughter will please us instead. Which will it be?"

"Please don't," Sarah whispered, but the man struck her on the face. "Will you please me to save your daughter?" Sobbing, Sarah just nodded her head in consent. Smiling, the guard reached behind Sarah and released her wrists from the bonds. "Strip," she was told. Gingerly, she started undoing the buttons of her blouse until the flaps hung open revealing a strip of flesh down to her shorts and her black bra underneath. Very conscious of the male eyes on her, she reached behind her and undid the clasp of her bra and let it drop silently to the floor in front of her. Not making eye contact with any of the men, she bent forward and lowered her shorts to the ground. Taking a deep breath, she quickly repeated the performance with her panties until she stood naked before the guards. Although not as young as her daughter, Sarah's breasts were still shapely and her toned body paid homage to the hours she'd spent keeping herself fit.

"Very nice," the officer commented, "now persuade me that we should leave your daughter alone." Determined to do what was necessary to keep the males focus away from Hannah, Sarah wrapped her arms around the neck of the guard and leant in to kiss him on the mouth. His mouth opened to hers and she felt his tongue push itself between her lips. Immediately, his hands found her buttocks and he drew her into him until his erection pressed into her belly. Not wanting to break the kiss in case he took offense and took it out on her daughter, she moved her hands down and gripped the small of his back. Suddenly, he pulled away and undressed in an instant, pulling his t-shirt over his head and tugging down his other clothing, allowing his penis to spring free.

Turning away from Sarah, he gently spanked Hannah's ass with his palm as he crossed the room to sit in the leather office chair behind the desk. "Sit on my lap," he instructed Sarah. "Make me forget your lovely daughter." Resolved to do what was necessary to prevent these thugs from raping Hannah, Sarah went to him and, placing her legs either side of his, slowly lowered herself onto his throbbing member. His hands gripped her buttocks as his penis slid inside of her and the man pulled her ass toward him, dictating the rhythm with which she should move her hips. She obliged and gently lowered her mouth onto his once more, feeling his dick swell even more inside her as she slid her tongue into his mouth as he'd already shown her he liked. Determined to please him, she increased the speed with which she thrust herself into his lap and felt his hands roam to her breasts, squeezing them tight and without regard. Soon his mouth was on her nipples and he leaned her backward so that she leant against the top of the desk as he tried to drive further into her from underneath. Feeling him near the edge, she closed her eyes as she continued bucking, trying to finish bring him to climax even as the tears streamed down her cheeks. In doing so, she missed his nod to the second guard who picked up the fallen whip from the floor.

Sarah's eyes sprang open with shock as she heard her daughter scream behind her as the whip once more bit cruelly into her ass. She tried to jump up from the guards lap, but he held her fast by her hips as he began to come into her, pushed over the edge by watching the whip connect with Hannah's buttocks again and again in quick succession. He shot several loads of semen into the mother before he pushed her roughly away and she fell to the floor. She scrambled to her feet and nearly made it to the guard brandishing the whip before she was grabbed by the third man in the room. He shoved her roughly onto the bed and fell between her legs, pinning her to the mattress. She fought enough to prevent him from grabbing her wrists but the first man was up from his chair and yanked her arms above her head, cuffing them to the metal headboard. With her hands tied she was powerless to stop them as they grabbed her ankles and bent them backwards over her head before tying them to the bedposts built into either side of the headboard. She was thus immobilised on her back, her arms tied together above her head with her ankles spread wide and above her, exposing her completely. The leader of the three then returned to his chair to watch the proceedings.

Looking at Sarah's vulnerable position, the man with the whip turned away from Hannah and laid a couple of strokes on Sarah's exposed rump. She shrieked with pain as the leather connected with her ass and the tender regions between her legs. He laid into her several times without mercy until he was pushed aside and the second guard knelt down in front of Sarah, undoing the zipper on his jeans as he did so. "You be good now," he said, and plunged into her in one thrust. Grunting with the pleasure of having such an exotic woman completely at his mercy, he grabbed her thighs and leant forward into her, relishing the way his hips slapped into her ass causing it to ripple and bounce as he pushed himself inside of her.

As Sarah's rape continued on the bed, the man with the whip slid the desk across to the centre of the room, positioning it just in front of Hannah. He then loosened the ropes holding the suspended woman until the girl's wrists dropped level with her head. He then retied the rope and forced Hannah to bend over the end of the desk so that she was on tiptoes once more, her hips pressed into the wood. Mad with lust, he undid his jeans and slid them to the floor. His cock free, he rubbed it up and down the crease of Hannah's ass before sliding it into her pussy, moaning in satisfaction as his dick penetrated the helpless nurse. Pulling on her hips, he thrust himself hard into Hannah, bending her forwards over the desk even more to improve the angle. Her sobbing increased his pleasure and he slapped her playfully on her freshly-whipped bum, laughing as she reacted to the fresh pain. Reaching round, his hands explored her breasts and rubbed her mound while pulling her body back on him so that his entire shaft was buried inside the girl.

Over on the bed, the man on top of Sarah forced himself further into her, pressing her down into the bed until her the backs of her thighs ached with the weight. The speed of both men increased in tempo and Sarah felt her rapist jerk violently as warm cum shot inside of her for the second time. As the man on top of her sighed with pleasure and pulled out, she looked over just in time to see the man pummelling her daughter spend his load with equal gusto. As he slid out of Hannah, Sarah could see his semen begin to trickle down the inside of the thighs of her beautiful daughter.

As the two men pulled their jeans back up, the first guard was already dressed and leading the pair out of the room as they buckled. "See you two soon," he said, glancing back at the two women still held in their bondage. Then looking down the hall: "Your turn guys," and left the door open. Within moments four more men appeared in the doorway, opening the buttons on their jeans as they entered.

guest6
guest6
111 Followers