The Persistence of Memory Ch. 03

Story Info
Your romance continues.
1.1k words
4.5
11.7k
00

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/16/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Paul44
Paul44
145 Followers

The Third Picture

I looked into the box and I took out a another picture. Again you were the centre of the picture, it was evening and behind you a balcony rail and the lights of the city below us. I saw the straps of a short black dress and I smiled at the remembrance of what happened that balmy night.

It was a night that seemed to speak of the magic of romance, the full moon shone on the the city below the hill that the hotel stood on.. We had decided to eat in our room and a warmth in the air allowed us to dine upon the balcony and feast upon the sight of each other in this romantic setting. You were stunning in a black dress that hugged your figure so sensually and showed off your athletic legs. I felt my cock twinge with desire. Once the waiters left our food we fell upon it with gusto. I took your photo as we ate.

Sated we sat looking down on the streets below and we drank from each other and the wine. A touch from your hand brought me into your arms and I began to kiss you.. Our lips met and tongues entwined massaging and exploring. The feel of your body against mine was arousing and you slipped your hand down my trousers to stroke my cock through the thin cloth I held you against the wrought iron of the balcony. Our kisses became tinged with a passion that promised much and our bodies ground together. I could feel your nipples boring through the fabric of your dress into my body as my cock strained at my trousers.

I picked you up in my arms and carried you through the French doors and carefully laid you onto the Regency bed. A king sized iron bed that would be used so delightfully by us. You rose and you undid my belt and exposed my straining cock to your gaze and a knowing grin and to your wonderful tongue and lips that touched and devoured my flesh. You tasted the precum on the tip of my cock as it slipped through your lips and you sucked gently on me.

You suck on the head of my cock that glides back and forth into your mouth and I threw my head back and felt that wonderful feeling of lust-driven pleasure spreading from my groin. I can not hold onto the feeling and my cock explodes with cum into your mouth and I feel you swallow as you suck hard on me. Some slips from your mouth to your chin and I feel you wipe it. My cock slips from your mouth and satisfied, for a small time I seek to give you pleasure.

I pull you to me and my lips touch yours and I lick the cum from your lips and your chin. My hands unzip your dress and I lift the dress over your head and my eyes feast themselves upon your naked body. For as usual you are not wearing anything under the dress. My fingers traced your lovely body, possessing the curves and feeling your beauty through my fingers. Every time I see you naked I want you, you arouse me and my cock twinges and grows hard.. As I caress you with my fingers you ease my trousers down my legs and I allow you to strip what clothes I wear from my body.

Naked I return to you and I lay again next to you my fingers tracing the curve the contour of your lips, and then the curve of your breasts. Those marvelous breasts are so sensitive, topped by your brown nipples, nipples are so sensitive and my lips caress them. I traced my tongue across them and tasted their wondrous hardness with my tongue. As I caressed you, you started to caress my cock with your fingers. I felt your hands run across my naked flesh and you squeezed my balls gently.

I parted your legs and felt your swollen lips part as I pushed my fingers into your wet pussy through the light down that covered them. You held my hand between your legs and you groaned with deep desire as I pulled my hand from between your legs. Then you cried with delight as I pushed your legs open and buried my face between them so that I could lick at your pussy, The taste of you was exciting and I felt the throbbing of your pussy through my tongue.

Then my tongue curls around the hard nub of your clit and I lap at the peak and you cum as I pleasure you. I lick at your clit and thrust my tongue in and out of your pussy until you squirt cum into my mouth, cum stains my chin as juices gush from your pussy. I pull my body along yours caressing and nuzzling your writhing body. My cock is again hard and I want you. I kneel between your legs, my cock waving above your groin as I position myself so that I can thrust into your pussy. You whimper with your need and passion.

I torment you with my lips as I kiss and bite your sensitive nipples. I rub my body along your writhing form. Then I ease my cock between your engorged pussylips, that are drenched with your juices, my saliva and your cum. My cock slips easily between your lips and with a hard thrust I push my cock deep into your pussy. Your arms wrap themselves about me and your nails draw bloody farrows along my back as I thrust in and out of you.

We grind against each other as I thrust my cock deep into your hot pussy again and again , I am hard, fast and merciless in my taking of you. You open your legs wider for me so that I can thrust deeper into you. You whisper your hanger into my ears, as you do this you try to pull me deeper into you. I feel you cum as I thrust passionately into your hungry pussy.

You bite at my earlobes, whisper encouragements and cry so sweetly as your body is wracked with orgasm after orgasm. The feel of your pussy throbbing and gripping my cock grows more that I can stand and I cum in you. I weep and cry with my deepest passion as my cum shoots into you. I thrust again and again, allowing my cum to be milked by your gripping pussy until I can give you no more.

Softening I withdraw my cock and caress your body with my hands and lips enjoying how the moonlight creates dappled shadows over your body but enjoying even more the feel of your silky skin under my sweaty skin. I whisper soothingly into your ear and you cuddle against me and naked we caress and wait for our bodies to be ready for our continued lovemaking.

Paul44
Paul44
145 Followers