The Persistence of Memory Ch. 04

Story Info
Some photographs of you are taken.
1k words
3.89
11.9k
00

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/16/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Paul44
Paul44
145 Followers

The Fourth Picture

I held a picture that brought a smile to my lips. It was of you looking over your shoulder standing against a small hall table, the sun ran across your body. You smiled that wonderful smile that always hinted of innocence and a deep sexuality. Just looking at that smile made my cock twinge with arousal. Looking at the photo again made me smile even more. What was remarkable was the fact that you were naked in the photo and I marveled at the curve of your buttocks, and the orb of your breast, I saw the shadow of an nipple that was erect and swollen. Smiling I remembered that day and our very pleasurable time taking these pictures.

How I had begged you and nagged until you had given in, finally you would pose naked for me. We chose a warm day and you agreed to them only if you would stay indoors when we took the photos. Easily I agreed to these conditions for I knew you were shy about showing your body, though when aroused you had no inhibitions.

Of course I started slowly with offering a glass of wine and a foot rub for you in an effort to relax you. Slowly you relaxed and with a sigh you excused yourself to change into your robe.

A short time later you walked into the living room where I waited with my camera and props. I wanted to see your body which you hid in your toweling robe but knew I must take my time to achieve my aims. I gave you another glass of wine and began to take photos with your robe on, to allow you to grow confident about being in front of the camera. The camera whirred as I took photo after photo, then I looked up and suggested that you could ease the robe below your shoulders. You did so but held the robe closely about the rest of your body. Again I began to take photos until I led you to a wooden stool I had place there as a prop.

Sitting you there I began to arrange your costume, opening the robe leaving a strip of naked skin along your torso exposing a hint of breast and tanned skin on your him, I exposed one of your exquisite legs. I swallowed with desire, my God you looked so sexy. I shot some more photos before I arranged your robe again. Finally I eased the robe from your breasts allowing them to be exposed to the lens. I held your eyes as I did so but I saw no hesitation, you smiled at me and licked your lips trying successfully to arouse me. I kissed you and I felt your fingers reach to my cock so that you could stroke it and feel it harden. As you did so I touched your breasts and nipples and I wanted you so much.

Pulling away before I lost control of myself I began to take more photos of you posed and then moving. Without a word you dropped your robe and stood naked before me. I shot role after role of film of your naked form. The sight of you made my cock hard and I felt precum leaking into my trousers as I watched photographed your naked body. The only touch I allowed myself was my fingers guiding your naked flesh into forms that I found both erotic and sensual. As I did so you flirted with me using your eyes and fingers, touching my body and massaging my cock through the thin cloth that separated it from your hand. At one time you even pulled my aching cock from my shorts and played it like a flute with your fingers sliding up and down its pulsing flesh.

Deciding on some more risqué pictures I led you to the bedroom. We entered you draped yourself across the bed and as I knelt near your legs I saw the golden dew glistening on the pussylips. Swollen, aroused lips that opened to your hot pussy. Looking into your face you smiled and invited me to join you since we were so hot.

Gulping I put the camera down and rapidly pulled my clothing from my body and joined you on the bed. I started to bathe you in my kisses, at first on your face but then sliding over your shoulders and below. Your hands stroked and teased me and I found myself trembling with my passion.

By now our lust was so strong that we did not need any more foreplay and you called on me to take you from behind, the way you liked. You arranged yourself on your hands and knees and I knelt behind your ass between your parted legs. I rubbed my cock which glistened with precum over your pussylips and without warning as you groaned I thrust my cock hard and deep into you. I crowed with the pleasure as I filled you and you held me in that perfect fit that you have with your pussy. I pulled and thrust into your pussy and leaning over your body I was able to reach your clit and I rubbed it vigorously bringing forth shouts of pleasure from your lips.

My touch drove you to orgasm and you wept with the pleasure. The feel of your pleasure drove me further on. I drove my cock hard and fast into your hot wet pussy. The muscles of your pussy held me, they massaged my cock as I thrust and then I felt the familiar tightness and then release as I came. I shot string after string of cum into your pussy as I plunged my cock again and again into you.

Sated and feeling my cock shrink I left your pussy and pulled your body onto the bed next to me. Laughing I sat up and reached for my camera. I had so many photos to take though I always think we wont show them to anyone else. As i brought the camera around you laughed and I knew there would not been any shyness for these photos.

Paul44
Paul44
145 Followers