The Persistence of Memory Ch. 06

Story Info
Another of the memories of our love affair.
1.4k words
5
11.9k
00

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/16/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Paul44
Paul44
146 Followers

The Fifth Picture

I looked at the photo in my hands, I was surprised at what photos I had kept and all of them were the source of the most wonderful memories. Looking at the photo I saw you holding the reins of a horse and in the background was a natural pool of water and red cliffs in the background. You smiled towards me and were naked but for wearing a pair of riding boots, an akubra hat and leather chaps about your legs. You were wonderfully tanned and I loved how the sun outlined your body. I loved how your nipples and breasts were so prominent and I remembered where and when we took the photo.

We were on holiday and had decided to leave the civilised world behind us. Knowing you loved riding horses I organised a riding holiday through the deserted Kimberleys in North-West Australia. After leaving the pearl beaches of Broome we travelled to the town where we picked up our horses and moved out into the open countryside. Following a stream we made our first stop at a cattle station where we had a break before moving on. Now we were in the isolated Outback.

The day after leaving the station dawned well and though warm was not overly hot. We walked the horses over the gently rising land and followed the low scrub that was along the path we were following. The warmth had me removing my shirt but I left my shorts and boots on allowing my body to tan as we moved . The morning passed quietly as we travelled through the empty countryside only seeing a kangaroo or two or the cattle moving to better country along the drover's trails.

We stopped at lunch and spread out a blanket to eat on. As the blanket went down our clothes came off and suntan oil was applied to keep those all-over tans that we held from the time we had spent on the beach. As we ate I felt my arousal growing as I watched your body and remembered how we made passionate love only recently, even so I felt my passion burn through my body. My cock grew quickly as you watched with me with amusement and desire.

To torment me more you stretched out naked on the blanket next to me and parted your long legs. Looking down at I saw your pussy lips sparkle with the dew of your juices in the hot sun. Yet you rose as I moved to lie next to you and told me that we should ride if we wanted to get to our overnight stop. With an effort of will after the teasing you had put me through I put on my shorts while I saw you tie on your leather chaps to your legs and climb into your boots. This was topped off by your hat and naked other than these things you swung onto your horse. I would have loved to ride naked with you but my cock would have been very black and blue at the end of out ride.

It was a torment to watch your naked buttocks rise and fall over the saddle as you rode the trail. Every now and again I could make out your breasts rhythmically bouncing up and down and it had my cock hard and erect in no time. God how I needed relief. It was a torment to travel with you like this and I was very pleased as we finally ended at a deep water pool of clear water beneath a red sandstone cliff. Stopped for the night I was able to shrug out of my clothes and I joined you naked as we fed the horses and unpacked.

We placed the camp kettle on the fire and allowed out meat to cook. Once cooked we started to eat ravenously. As I ate I wanted to eat that gorgeous pussy of yours, every now and again I would see you look at my cock and lick your full lips. The meal ended and we watched a brilliant sunset that lit the countryside in gold and red In the warmth of the night we slipped into the cool water of the pool. We swam and cleaned our bodies of dirt and sweat, as we did so we would touch each other, arousing our bodies in the promise of a wonderful night of love-making.

Then as we rose from the water I was unable to control myself and I fell upon you naked body. I was hungry for you and I held you against my aroused body. I felt your breasts press against my chest and I held your ass cheeks, cupping them in my hands and ground my cock against the surface skin of your pubis. Then I pushed you back onto the sand which ringed our pool, pinned you were held against the white sands but you pulled away from me and leaping to your feet you ran playfully out into the water.

The fire that we made threw shadows across your body as you walked out of the water and joined me beside the flames. You rested your hand on my thigh and we watched the full moon rise. Lying beside you I took your hands and pulled you again alongside of me and our lips met as I kissed you passionately. My tongue slipped between yours and again I pressed my body to yours. I pulled my body on top of yours and again your breasts drilled into my chest. My cock slid between your thighs as I pressed my body between your legs, I was hard and I wanted to thrust it deep into your pussy.

You whispered to me that you want to taste my hard cock, that you wanted to take my flesh between your lips and run your tongue along its naked flesh. I slid my body along yours and reverse it along your body. Finally I am such that my head is between your legs and I smell your womanliness as my cock rests between your breasts and I felt your tongue licking at my balls taking them between your teeth and gently grazing them. With your touch I lick the juices that coat your pussy and my tongue pushes between your lips and into your wet pussy.

I tasted you and it fills my senses as I thrusted my cock against your mouth and licked the ridges and valleys of your pussylips. My tongue slides and circles the hood of your clit and I touch it, lick it and gently bite it. You shook as you feel your orgasm rip through your body. Even as this happened you hold tightly to the base of my cock not letting me cum though I weep with the frustration. I thrust you away from me and driven by my passion fall across your body.

I hold your hands pinned to the soft earth and snarled my passion into your face before I kiss and bite your ears and lips with my desire. I pressed your legs apart and you let my cock thrust between your swollen lips and I thrust hard and deep into your ready pussy. My cock filled you perfectly and you threw your legs about my waist holding me deeply in you. We ground against each other, your hard nipples rubbing against mine as I thrust my cock into your pussy. I thrust my cock hard, fast and deep. I must have been touching your clit since you were screaming with your orgasms.

Your nails scratched deeply into into my skin as you rocked your hips back and forth forcing deeper into you. I heard only the hot blood rushing through my body and my lust shouted its need. Then unable to hold back any longer my cock shots cum into that perfect pussy of yours. As I came I pulled my cock out of you. My cock sprayed my cum over your belly and left creamy pearls across your belly that was lit by the moon and the dying fire.

Sated and softening I looked at you and saw a goddess of the night gleaming in the light of the moon, my cum glistening over your gleaming skin. Slowly I helped you to your feet and exhausted we stepped into the water to refresh our bodies. I kiss you and wonder what else this night will bring us. I know that tomorrow we will travel naked on our horses to our next stay. I hoped that I may take a photo of you like that and now I hold it in my hand remembering that holiday.

Paul44
Paul44
146 Followers