The Personal Assistant

Story Info
Laura accepts a job offer that she can't refuse.
13.3k words
3.39
36.6k
50
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If this interests you, we have terrific benefits...best in the business. Full dental, health, 401K...the works. We start everyone off with 3 weeks PTO, you'll have floating holidays on top of that and his Personal Assistants enjoy working under him, usually getting to cum," Jennifer said, "And we can start you off with a salary of..."

"Wait," Laura interjected, "Not to interrupt but perhaps I was daydreaming, you said floating holidays...and...?"

"Yes, and 3 Weeks PTO. PTO is for Paid Time Off," Jennifer answered.

Laura shook her head, "After that...'usually cum'...Cum as in orgasm?" she blushed.

"Sure. What did you think it meant?" Jennifer asked as if this were a standard perq of employment.

"Cum how...why? I'm confused. I've never heard that being touted as a perk," she said softly. Had she not read the entire job listing?

The 65-year-old woman inwardly smiled. They'd been interviewing candidates for the horniest but most skilled CEO around. The man turned three companies around, and not just made them profitable but made their stocks go through the roof. He had a magic touch...but...there's always a but. Willy Granville was a horndog, requiring sex regularly. At first, the company looked the other way but after 7...count them, 7 Executive Assistants left they decided to advertise instead for a Personal Assistant. They'd interviewed 40 women so far, most of whom balked at the requirement of having sex with the man. They thought the pay would attract many of them, married or not, but all had solid résumés as EAs and all must have had to deal with various levels of sexual harassment and being told their bodies were part of the package...

Jennifer nodded, "We're looking for a Personal Assistant for the CEO...and we mean Personal with a capital P. He's a man under a lot of stress and his outlet is, sex...fucking. He needs...you get it. That's why your usual EA gets around $90k. I was about to mention salary, this position will start you out at $150k," Jennifer said.

Laura shook her head, "I'm married..."

"Which is fine with us," she looked at her partner, "Jon, you're married. Would it bother you if your wife's job entailed comprehensive stress relief?"

The balding 50-year-old man with the dad-bod shook his head, "Now that you mention it. I've no clue what she does at work. She brings home a paycheck... I've never asked for details as to what she does all day...Marge has never asked me."

Laura looked at the two, her head swimming. They needed the money. Her idiot husband swore the Patriots would win the division as Belichick would come through. Bob placed a $50k bet without even consulting her. He told her it was a great risk as they were 40-1. He anticipated surprising her with a huge check. Had he won, he'd have made $800,000. He lost. "Um, can I see a picture of him?" she asked.

Jennifer smiled. This was her favorite candidate so far. Redheads are rare and Willy loves redheads. On top of that, she's fucking hot. She opened a folder and slid it over.

Laura looked at the man in his three-piece suit strangely considering him as a lover rather than someone she'd invest her money with. "I remember him," she said softly. He wasn't bad-looking, perhaps 55...60? She'd seen him on the covers of magazines but never appraised him as a man. He had a great head of hair and hadn't let himself go. He looked to be tall and tanned. She slid it back, "I'm not going to say no, but this isn't something I'd keep from my husband."

Jennifer stood, "Open-minded. You should talk to your husband. Is something you think you could do?" she asked.

Laura nodded, her head swimming. Could she? If Bob has no problem with it, why should she? "I guess...if it's just that he needs relief periodically. But...I mean, it's just him, right? Not, 'go take care of this client.'"

Jennifer shook her head, "just him. It's a strange thing, I know, but he requires...certain needs fulfilled. So you're in?"

Laura nodded, "I guess. I won't say no right now."

Jennifer smiled warmly, "I'm glad. Let's get through a few more formalities. Jon, you have the camera?"

Laura looked confused. She'd been on job interviews, and been hired as an EA to a high-level executive but never had her picture taken before her badge was issued. Laura Banks was 30, got her master's in Sociology at Penn State and after failing to find a job at a school she found one in HR. She was asked to stand in as an EA to the CFO of a corporation and that became permanent. Then he was indicted for embezzlement and she was on the street. The was fully cleared and was as shocked as everyone else was. She stood up but looked uncertain.

"OK. Stand against the wall here," Jon pointed to a blank wall. "Take off your clothes, we'll get 4 shots."

"What? Wait, I'm not taking my clothes off," she sputtered.

Jennifer groaned, "Not a good start. Laura," she said as if talking to a first grader, "You'll be getting naked with the CEO of this company. That will be in his office, in hotel rooms...hell, probably on the company jet. He needs to see who's going to be relieving his stress. He hates tattoos, hates shaved pussies. He'll be signing off on your hire. You want this job or not?" she asked.

Laura nodded resignedly...this has to be the weirdest job interview ever...then she thought back to her job at the stripper bar. She went over to the wall and pulled up on the hem of her dress. She almost laughed as she recalled trying on a half-dozen dresses so she looked her best...but her best was what she looked like naked. She tossed her dress onto a chair just as Jon turned on a pair of lights with silver umbrellas. She undid her bra and then slipped off her panties. She started to cover her boobs and pussy but then just put her hands to her sides.

Jennifer came over and felt her breasts. She smiled and Jon, "Real, huge and real. Willy'll be thrilled." Then she ran her fingers through the redhead's bush and between her legs. "Nice. Needs trimming. You'll have to wax here," she stroked her labia, "And here," she said as she ran her middle finger across her perineum and onto the anus. "But other than that, you're flawless."

When Jennifer stepped away, Jon positioned the naked woman and had her pose facing him, to her left, then facing the wall with her arms above her head, and lastly to her right. "Nice. You're very beautiful, you know that?" he asked. "Face the wall, bend over and spread your ass cheeks...very nice. Willy will be thrilled to get access to those sweet holes of yours. OK, that should do it."

Laura blushed and then reached for her panties but Laura stopped her. "Just one more thing and then we'll let you go home and talk to your husband."

Laura paused but then saw Jon's pants were around his knees. "You want me to..."

"It's standard. You understand that we need to tell our boss we did a thorough vetting. First, suck Jon's cock...you know...to see how willing, how skilled you are. It's one thing to agree to have sex with a man, but we need to see enthusiasm. Then Jon will verify your pussy. How tight, how wet you get...you know," Jennifer smiled. 'Wait until Ted sees these photos,' she thought, 'he might actually get it up twice,' she thought of her husband who was planted in front of the TV every night.

Laura's feet moved on their own and she dropped to her knees. She gripped the short but wide cock and licked the underside. He had twin tiny balls, nothing like her husband's. Then knowing this was part of the interview, she opened up her mouth and took all of him in. She could never take all of Bob's but Jon's cock was not as long...just fat. She pressed her lips against his pubes and then pulled back. She started sucking and bobbing while stroking his balls. Maybe if he came in her mouth he wouldn't want...or not be able to fuck her.

Jon nodded at Jennifer, He wanted to say this redhead was better than her, but instead, he stepped back and smiled, "You're good, really good. I like how you use your tongue. Now, bend over the desk. Are you on the pill? I'd like to cum inside you for the total experience, but otherwise, I can cum in your mouth."

Laura nodded and bent over. "I'm on the pill. You can cum inside me...I mean, if you have no diseases or anything..." she sighed. When he shoved his cock inside her, she let out a soft groan.

"I'm clean...only been with my wife for years," he lied. She felt great, tight, much tighter than the wife...tighter than Jennifer. He should have felt bad he lied but he and Jennifer had been fucking daily. Jon looked at his co-worker, "Willy'll love this pussy. She's tight, almost like a virgin..and wow! She's really wet. She's going to be perfect." He patted the woman on the ass. "Lie on the desk on your back. I want to feel those tits. This is important. We need to see how compliant you are. We can't have you report for work and act reluctant."

Laura groaned as the man's fat cock slid out. 12 years after losing her virginity to her husband she was letting another man fuck her. She should be ashamed, should be trying to feel nothing but even with his smaller cock, she was getting aroused. She lay on her back, putting her feet on the edge on either side while opening her pussy wider than she'd ever done with Bob, on a desk which they'd never done. This was wrong, getting fucked not just by a stranger but in a place she and her husband never tried.

Jennifer came over and massaged the woman's breasts. "These are great," she sighed as she thumbed the woman's hard nipples. As Jon pushed his cock into the woman's pussy, she pulled on those hard pale nips causing the redhead to put her head back pressing against the front of her dress. She pulled a bit harder hearing more pleasurable gasps. Then, as Jon nodded at Laura's head pressing against her pussy she lifted her hem and pulled her panties to the side.

Laura was feeling that wonderful tickling inside her, the tingling she rarely felt, and then opened her eyes and saw the brunette's hairy crotch open in front of her. Instinctively she put out her tongue and tasted her first pussy. It wasn't a bad taste though the hair tickled her nose. She knew what to do and flicked her tongue between her fleshy folds and against her clit.

Jennifer put a foot on the desk allowing the woman to probe deeply inside her while watching Jon's fat cock slam hard into the red-furred twat. "Damn! I hope her husband says yes. Willy might give us a bonus," she panted. Initially, Jennifer wanted the woman to lick her just to see how far she'd go but now she wanted to cum on her face. She crawled onto the desk and squatted over the redhead's mouth.

Laura was feeling an orgasm coming on...an intense one if the rapid build-up was any indication. Her nipples were on fire, Jon's cock was scraping her clit, and the arousing scent of pussy filled her nostrils.

Jennifer grinned as she felt the woman scream in pleasure into her pussy. Then she saw Jon stiffen and drive his cock as deeply as he could inside that red fur-trimmed pussy and cum inside her. Then as if knowing what to do, Laura's tongue attacked her clit and she leaned forward so her erect nub was centered over her mouth.

Jon pulled out and slapped his slick cock on the woman's pussy before staggering back. "Fuck! I love my job," he grinned as he grabbed tissues. Then he went over behind Jennifer and stroked her ass before sliding his middle finger up her tight bud. He knew she loved that and used it as a trigger.

Laura was swallowing the woman's flowing juices and watched as Jon's fat finger plunged into the woman's ass. She had a thought and slid her hands under the dress, unclipped the bra, and grabbed the woman's perky tits. Her nipples were like pebbles they were so hard. First pussy she'd ever eaten, now the first tits she'd ever felt other than her own. It wasn't long before she felt Jennifer stiffen and gasp loudly.

"Fuck!" Jennifer barked as she felt the agonizing release. She was grinding her pussy onto the woman's face as she felt a second finger push into her ass. She cried out as the exquisite waves of pleasure pulsed through her before collapsing onto the red silky-soft mat of pubic hair. She could smell the woman's arousal along with the tangy scent of fresh sperm. She planted her mouth onto the swollen pussy and licked and sucked Jon's cum from inside her.

Laura had thought it would be over but the older woman lay on top of her and buried her face into Laura's pussy. They licked each other as they approached another orgasm. She'd never had a woman go down on her nor had she ever tasted another woman's pussy but she found it arousing, even more so knowing the man was watching and taking a video.

Jon grabbed the camera, put it on video mode, and filmed the two women sucking eagerly on each other's pussies. Willy will need to see this, he thought. He got multiple close-ups of the two women's mouths and tongues. Then Jennifer fingered the redhead's asshole which was soon reciprocated.

Laura thought she wasn't multiorgasmic...never even close but she felt the welcome tingling and started groaning into the older woman's pussy. Jennifer was gasping also and they came simultaneously.

Jon had his camera in one hand, his cock in the other as the two women both orgasmed. He stopped recording as they both went limp.

Jennifer groaned and rolled off the desk. She looked at the redhead who'd arrived looking immaculate, her hair styled, her make-up perfect but now looking a total mess. Her lipstick and mascara were smeared on her face, and her hair was wet and matted against her forehead. "Honey, we'd better get you cleaned up. If your husband agrees, the job is yours. Willy will be thrilled to have you as his PA. Just a few things, your husband cannot touch another woman so he doesn't get any diseases...unless you decide to quit having sex with him. When you have sex your husband is required to wear a condom. If you want kids, you will get clearance from Mr. Granville before removing the condom. Regardless, you'll be tested weekly. We'll set up an ongoing appointment at the clinic down the street. They do a lot of that with the whores who work that area," she said matter-of-factly.

Laura got off the desk and sighed, "I've never touched another woman before, never let another man touch me...I guess I'm ready to get fucked by some strange man."

Jennifer chuckled, "We all are, honey. If the price is right." She looked at Jon who was still stroking his cock, "Let's get Laura cleaned up and then I'll take care of that for you, OK?" she said.

Laura's exit from the office of the HR Director was embarrassing. She felt as if she were exiting a cheap hotel in the morning still in a cocktail dress. The staff was watching her and it was as if they knew what she'd been doing and what the future held for her.

That evening when Bob got home, she'd composed a dozen ways to tell him about the job offer. She had to shower as her hair was soaked with Jennifer's cum and she smelled of sex. She dutifully trimmed and shaved her labia as the woman ordered and was still recomposing when Bob got home. He was later than usual which made it frustrating, plus he was tipsy, perhaps drunk.

"Where were you," she asked him, "Dinner's in the fridge if you haven't eaten."

Bob shook his head, "Sorry. Jack wanted to talk and we went to Cha-Chings for a quick beer. That became a couple more, you know how it is."

Crap! Laura thought, and a couple of lap dances. Cha-Chings was a strip club that specialized in lap dances. "How much? How much did you spend?" she asked angrily.

Bob shook his head, "It wasn't much."

"Dammit! Bob. We're broke. I couldn't buy half the groceries because the credit card was maxed out. How fucking much did you spend on those whores?" she asked angrily.

Bob stepped back, "not much...really. A hundred?" he said softly.

"Fuck it! I was going to ask your opinion of the job offer I got today, but fuck it! I couldn't care less what you think of it. I'm accepting the offer," she spat.

Bob looked hopeful, "You got a job? A good one?" he asked.

Laura nodded, "It's a good one I'll be the Personal Assistant to Willy Granville."

"Willy Granville, that billionaire dude? Holy shit! How's the pay?" he asked.

"It's great. $150K," she said.

"What the fuck? $150K...Jesus, what do you have to do? Sleep with the guy?" he asked facetiously.

"Yes. That and whatever else he needs. I'll be his whore. I'm calling now to accept. You forfeited any say in it since you approve of whores," she said angrily.

"Wait, hang on. I'm your husband and I forbid you fuck another man, I don't care how much they pay you," he said angrily.

Laura picked up her phone, "You forfeited any say in what I do, first when you wiped out our savings on the stupid football bet, then how many lap dances did $100 get you...huh? How fucking many?"

Bob shook his head, "it was just three. Three meaningless lap dances." Then he thought about the $50k he'd lost in the bet. She was right to make whatever decision she thought fit.

"All day I was wondering how to broach the subject. What would you think about me being a Personal Assistant to a man in need of periodic stress relief? I cooked pork chops, your favorite. Opened a bottle of Barbera del Monferrato knowing you love that wine. I'd been saving it for our anniversary but now I wonder if we'll need it."

Bob groaned and plopped down on the couch, "How often will he want...?" he said softly.

Laura shook her head, "Not a clue. All I know is the company wants a Personal Assistant to take care of it for him, along with being his Executive Assistant. That's why it's $150K rather than $90K annually. I'd never even consider it if you hadn't fucked up our savings and went out to visit whores," she shook her head, "If you like whores, then you should be thrilled with me. I'm going to be the best fuck that man's ever had," she said. She dialed the phone. "Jennifer? I talked to my husband and he's thrilled with the offer...yes, yes he does. He says whores fulfill needs just like any other profession...I can...OK, see you in the morning."

Bob looked up, his face twisted in pain, "Fuck! I can't believe you're doing this."

Laura nodded, "I'm going to bed. Grab what you need 'cause you're sleeping in the guest bedroom. I'll need my pussy nice and fresh for my new boss," she said firmly. "Oh, there are rules you have to follow. You cannot fuck any other women. When we make love you will wear a rubber at all times."

"Wait! No, hell no! I'm not using a rubber. I hate those." Bob said angrily.

"So you don't use one with your whores at the strip clubs?" Laura asked, "Fuck! You give me herpes or chlamydia and I'll kill you."

"No...I...we never," he stammered. Then he nodded and came over to her, "I'm sorry. I fucked up. I promise never to go to a strip club again...you'll get a job, a better one."

Laura laughed bitterly, "You fuck other women and then tell me you'll make the sacrifice of not fucking other women if I turn down the job?"

"No, fuck! I fucked up bad." He tried to hug his wife.

Laura pulled away, "Whew! You smell like cheap perfume. I'll keep looking but I'm taking the job. We need money now. I like milk with my cereal," she said. "Good night. Try not to get cum stains on the couch when you jerk off tonight."

Laura had trouble sleeping with thoughts of how she reacted to the two interviewers trying her out. Then she wondered what kind of lover Will Granville would be. Would he be gentle or would he just bend her over his desk and fuck her? Part of her wanted him to just shove her face down on the desk and take her. Another part hoped he was tender and attended to her needs. Would he want anal? Of course, he would. Jennifer insisted she wax her anus...why else? She never tried it. She got up and went into the bathroom, stroked the handle on her hairbrush, and smiled. It was obvious that the manufacturer knew what they were doing when they designed the hairbrush/dildo. She grabbed some Vaseline and crawled back into bed.