The Perverted Bridge Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's alright, dear. Keep your dress down. We don't have to show nasty Chad your privates while we do this," says Matt softly as he reaches his hand back up your wife's dress. After a moment your wife gives a start and you assume that Matt is touching her labia or clitoris.

"Oh Matt," she says lustily, taking his cheek in her hand and gazing into his eyes. "This is so... dirty."

"Yes it is," he says in a deep voice. "What do you say now, Clay? You wife is letting me explore her nether regions with my finger right now."

"Yes, I see that. I kind of wish Paige were here to seal the deal," you say with a gulp as you look on in fascination your heart racing in your chest.

"Yeah, sorry about that, old man. We are breaking the rules a bit here. Paige owes you one," says Matt contritely. He must have thrust a finger into you wife as he said this because she gasps with pleasure.

"Christ!" you say helplessly as you watch your wife about to have an orgasm.

"Oh boy," she says, noticing your discomfort. She is panting with excitement but pushes Matt's hand away gently. "We better stop, Matt. Clay is upset."

Matt leans back in his seat and heaves a sigh of frustration. "I've got blue balls now, Clay!" he complains to you.

"Is that my fault?" you laugh nervously. "I didn't tell you to finger my wife," But you feel weird about this. It's a bit ridiculous to let him feel her up and then make them stop.

Matt just pouts and rubs his boner through his pants, while Heidi looks on in interest.

"Jesus!" you say. "What do you want to do, Heidi?" you ask.

"Whatever you say," she says meekly, not taking her eyes off of Matt's cock.

"Well I guess you already let him touch you in a completely inappropriate way," you admit thoughtfully.

"True," she agrees, looking at you curiously. "Didn't you enjoy... watching?" she asks quietly.

"Well, I don't know... in some ways yes, but it's hard to take. I guess it really would bother me less if Paige were doing the same to me," you say.

"That's true," interjects Chad. "It's not fair to make him watch without Paige here to service him, Matt."

"Yeah, I know. Sorry," admits Matt. Then his expression brightens. "Can I take Heidi into the other room for a minute?"

"Uh, what?" you ask, taken by surprise.

"Well you wouldn't have to watch then," he says, spreading his hands reasonably.

"That sounds... kinky," says your wife with a mischievous smile.

"Really?" you ask. "You want to do that, Heidi?"

"He's piqued my curiosity now dear. As you said, we've crossed the Rubicon already in some ways. I promise to let you and Paige do whatever you like," she says standing up and leading Matt toward the bedroom.

"I... well, alright," you stammer as they depart.

Chad looks at you quizzically for a minute. "You know, I think you are missing a great opportunity. You should have just whipped it out and started masturbating."

"Come on, Chad," you object with embarrassment.

"Well he's probably going to really fuck your wife now," says Chad knowingly. "He won't hold back at all."

"No, I don't think Heidi would let him," you say uncertainly.

"Oh? She let him finger her didn't she?" he says with a smirk.

"Yes, but that's... You know, foreplay," you counter lamely.

"Would you put money on it?" he asks. "I'll bet you $100 that if we wait 5 minutes and then checked in on them, Matt will be fucking the shit out of your wife and she will be begging for more."

"Jesus, Chad!" you say.

He just shrugs and looks at his watch.

"Doesn't it bother you that your own wife is getting fucked by some strange guy right now?" you ask him. "I mean, even if Heidi does let Matt... go all the way. Just knowing that it's only Matt, well makes it somewhat easier to handle," you say, trying to rationalize your feelings.

"I just hope they bring back pictures," says Chad with an evil grin. "I mean, I know what you are saying, it's just that we have been doing this a while, and I am ready for the more twisted stuff now."

You sit drinking in silence for a few minutes and then Chad checks his watch. "Well, let's go check in on the love birds."

You and he walk down the hall and stand outside your bedroom door. Your stomach drops when you hear the distinctive creaking of the bed and Heidi's muffled groans of pleasure.

"Ok, you win," you say retreating, not wanting to see.

"Don't you want to see?" he asks.

"No, I can't," you admit.

"Mind if I join them?" he asks casually.

"Wait, what?" you ask.

"Well, you know," he says. "I'm feeling a bit randy myself."

"But," you say, at a loss for words.

"Don't worry, I will be gentle with her," he assures you and then slips into the room, closing the door softly behind him.

You stand and stare at the bedroom door for minute. The creaking stops and you hear a muffled conversation going on. Soon you hear Heidi cackling with laughter and presently the creaking resumes. You feel truly nauseous now and head back to the living room to wait. They are in there a long time and you struggle with conflicting emotions of jealousy, excitement, arousal, anger and disgust.

Eventually Matt and Chad emerge, both glowing with satisfaction.

"Heidi's getting cleaned up," says Matt. "We both shot a lot of cum on her," he adds with a raunchy squint.

"She was a good sport," agrees Chad with a chuckle. "She didn't mind doing us both at once. I was afraid I would have to wait my turn, or worse yet, just jerk off while I watched. But no, she agreed to let me stick my cock right in her mouth while Matt ploughed her from behind."

"Please stop," you say, stunned. "I can't take this."

"Oh, you'll be fine. We will send Paige and Gracie over tonight to even the score," says Matt good-naturedly.

"We will clean them up first from their construction worker party. Don't worry," says Chad patting you on the shoulder.

And with that, they are gone. Heidi comes back into the living room blushing furiously.

"So... what would you like for dinner?" she asks meekly.

And you know that you have truly gone down the rabbit hole.

12