The Perverted Monks Ch. 01

Story Info
Me and my kitten travel in the forest and meet some friends.
1.1k words
3.28
8.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While hiking with my girlfriend at the time we went past a little cottage in the woods. All of a sudden she had a flash from childhood and told me that she remembered that very place as a house where some monks lived. They had accompanied her Girl Scout group when she was about 12 and gave them lessons about the Lord and life in general. She recalled that one of the monks did bird imitations very well and since she loved caring for little birds fallen from their nests in her garden she really liked the monk. She further on went to admit that she didn't just like him as a friend, he was actually one of the very first persons that she fantasised having sex with. She instinctively opened slightly her tights in a way that I knew meant that she was feeling aroused.

"Well, why not go and tell them hello then" I suggested. She wasn't very keen on that, after all she was only 12 at the time and they would probably not even recognise her anymore. "So, anyone is always welcomed by a man if the Lord, right?" so I pulled her towards the door and knocked.

After a few minutes she flushed all red: it was indeed the monk she knew from her childhood who opened the door. He obviously did not recognise her anymore but kindly invited us in for a cup of tea. She went on and explained them the story of how they accompanied her Girl Scout group when children and taught them lessons. The monk and his friend were flattered to be remembered after so much time and had a pleasant chat with her.

Interestingly enough I noticed that in spite his apparent friendliness, the monks were giving her a really dirty look, like starved wolves staring at a sheep. I couldn't stop thinking of what she told me about her early sexual fantasies and all of a sudden I felt very aroused myself: "What if her fantasy were about to become true after all?" I thought. During this time my girlfriend probably noticed the hunter-like gaze of the monks too as she became more and more uncomfortable. She had very short pants and was starting to tug on them, as if the few inches of tissue she was trying to pull towards her knees would hide her somehow. After a while, I could see that she was feeling more and more awkward until she finally rose to her feet and hinted that it might be time to leave now.

"Of course dear" I replied "But first we have to thank our hosts for the lovely tea" and as I came behind her I pulled very forcefully on her little short all while inserting my thumbs between her pants and her waste to ensure her panties dropped at the same time. She let out a yell of surprise when a second later she was standing completely naked from the waste down in front of the two monks who where surprised as well but extremely aroused at the same time.

"What are you doing?" she shouted with her face completely red, trying to bend down and reach her shorts to pull them up. "Come on, you know you've waited for this since you were a child" I said while retaining her by the shoulders so she couldn't bend down. I put my hard cock against her little ass while holding her, then put a hand under her knee and forced her legs to open so she could show her little pussy. "Do you like what you see?" I asked them

The monks were completely silent, but were visibly extremely aroused by the situation. One of them, the one she liked when a little girl, instinctively put his hand on his crotch, touching his visibly hard cock through his pants but not daring to remove them. I folded my girlfriend's arms in her back and holding her tightly by her wrists, pushed her towards the sofa where the two mesmerised monks were sitting. She hesitatingly advanced under my firm push until she was standing with her public area almost touching the monks' faces. Still holding her wrists in the back with one hand, I forced her right leg in the sofa next to them so that nothing hid her little cunt from their envious eyes. I could hear their nostrils make noise while they were inhaling deeply to smell her pussy, then one of them couldn't resist anymore and dug his hands firmly into her waste so she couldn't move and started lapping her pussy like a mad animal.

My girlfriend was startled and try to break free but he was holding her too tight to be able to move even by an inch. I could see the red marks on her little white buttocks where his hands were digging in, like a tiger who would not let go of it's prey until it fully devoured it. "Please, you're hurting me" my girlfriend pleaded as but to this the monk only grunted like an animal while tightening his grip even further and I could hear him slurping what was extracted from het little cunt with incredible force. "I don't care what he does to you, little slut! They will have their way with you anyway they want until they feel they have had enough!"

And with this I inserted my middle finder deep into her ass in one brief moving, forcing her little hole open as she let out another scream. "Scream all you want, no one can hear you here so deep in the woods" I said while forcing 2 more fingers inside her tight little asshole. This apparently aroused her as I could hear the monk slurp greedily a huge amount of juice out of her pussy and at the same time I could feel her little ass open up completely without opposing anymore resistance to my fingers which were now 4 inside her. "The little bitch is starting to enjoy herself" I remarked as the other monk who simply stood seated masturbating until now without daring to touch her suddenly rose to his feet on the sofa and pulled her by the hair onto his swollen cock. I heard her gagging as a gush of cum came flowing out almost instantly in her mouth. It was way too much for her to swallow so by reflex she let it drip out of her mouth onto her clothes.

"Now look at what mess you have made!" I remarked "You will have to clean that up now!" and I ordered her to take off her top and be completely naked which she did, pretty clumsily since the other monk was still digging his claw-like fingers in her fragile little ass-cheecks. "My, she will feel the pain in her ass long after all this is finished" I thought wile observing the widening red marks.

(To be continued...)