The Pervy Therapist Ch. 01

Story Info
Therapist Lorraine has a VERY hands-n approach with Ellen.
4.2k words
4.46
15.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,738 Followers

Lorraine Shaw had only been operating her sex therapy practice for a little over a year, but already, her reputation was spreading far and wide. The lovely brunette therapist boasted a 100% success rate. Ellen James and her husband found that impossible to believe, yet things had gotten so bad in their six-year marriage that they were willing to risk it. Ellen and Dennis were very satisfied clients and were now telling other couples about Lorraine's success. "We're more in love than ever," Ellen boasted to her sister over dinner one evening. From the way that Dennis was doting on his happy bride, Shelly Bucci believed her.

Shelly would learn the reasons for Lorraine's success for herself, although not right away. The journey would take a few twists and turns before that happened.

Lorraine insisted on meeting the couple together for their first few sessions. She always found that by talking to them as a unit, she could already pinpoint problems that each participant was unaware of. Before she allowed Grace, her assistant and confidante, to escort the couple into her office, she checked her look in the mirror. Everything was as it should be, so she allowed Grace to bring in her latest clients, confidant that they too, would be another rousing success story.

It didn't start well, although Lorraine was accustomed to, shall we say, unusual first impressions. Underestimating her was often one of the pathways to her success.

Dennis was all about looks and he placed a great deal of value on appearance. Despite her glasses, Lorraine didn't appear old enough to be a successful therapist. Why should he, a successful entrepreneur, 40 years of age, take advice from someone who looked as if she had just graduated university last week?

Ellen was also not instantly impressed with their new therapist. She was all ready to chalk up another failure, their fifth in so many months. It was not Lorraine's youth which bothered her, a lot of women looked younger than their age and age did not always belie competence. What troubled the blonde wife was the fact that Lorraine Shaw looked like a Penthouse model. Her hair was long, auburn and wavy, almost down to her butt. That butt was encased in a very tight leather mini skirt with stiletto heels and Ellen could make out the tips of expensive silk stockings. Her blouse was low-cut and the therapist's tits were big and likely, implants, although very good ones. Her face was beautifully made up and there was a look in her eyes that seemed to suggest Lorraine was a "good time girl", the kind that Ellen's strict mother had once warned her about. Still, she came highly recommended and charged a lot of money, so Ellen was going to give it her all until she made her final decision.

Lorraine made herself comfortable and asked poignant, important questions of the couple. She learned a great deal just from watching them interact. Their communication was lacking, to be sure. That was a common theme among all couples she had dealt with over the last 15 months. They talked to each other, but neither listened actively. Both had a reason they thought things were falling apart. It didn't even take Lorraine 20 minutes to decide that their reasons were complete and utter bullshit. She told them to come back next week as a couple. Once they left, she called Grace into her office, poured two tumblers of bourbon and discussed things with her assistant. As she usually did, Grace took notes and her conclusions lined up with those of Max. She was already percolating a plan of action in her facile mind and knew that she could count of Grace to make things happen. One more session with the couple to tie up loose ends and then, she would begin the real work. That always involved dealing with the couple as individuals before bringing them back as a couple and moving forward. Lorraine had already decided that she liked Ellen and Dennis. It would be a fun assignment to align them as a happily married couple.

She dressed equally outrageous for the next appointment, getting the reaction she expected from both members of the attractive couple. During their hour, Dennis wasn't quite able to disguise the fact that he was somewhat taken aback by her youth. His lovely, younger wife kept staring at Lorraine's long legs and low-cut, gauzy blouse. What boded well for future sessions was the fact that neither of them made an issue of it. It showed the fact that there was potential for growth and change. Everything was falling into place. Now it was time for the real work - and the fun - to begin.

Ellen was the first to begin with the solo counseling. She had half expected Lorraine to tone things down for their sessions and the reality did not live up to her expectations. The model-perfect therapist still dressed to kill and Ellen couldn't puzzle out why. She had to admit that Lorraine's bold behavior unnerved her somewhat. Was it the commanding woman's way of asserting control? She didn't delve into it, deciding it didn't bother her enough to make an issue of it.

The couple had a mutual interest in saving their marriage. There was one thing that bound them together - they still loved each other. They had issues, that much both knew, but they wanted to remain together. Ellen and Dennis made the commitment to attend their counseling sessions, deciding on alternate weeks and taking seriously whatever suggestions Lorraine made to them.

Nothing seemed to change, at least, not for the first two months. Things didn't get any worse, nor did they get any better. The couple seemed to be stuck on the same page of the same novel.

Dennis was the first of the couple to experience the - change. It could have gone either way, but as the cards were dealt, it was his young, lovely bride who was dealt the Ace.

Ellen came home early one night, much earlier than normal. Dennis wasn't a man who put a lot of stock in "vibes" but that night, the only word from the signals he was getting from Ellen was that word - vibes. Her behavior might have seemed to be normal to a casual observer, to someone who didn't know his wife. To Dennis, things seemed to be out of kilter. Ellen was in a very weird, jocular mood. He couldn't smell any traces of alcohol on her breath or he would have sworn his wife had been imbibing.

They were out on a date with friends and normally, Ellen would have shied away from any signs of PDA. Not that night. She sat so close to her husband that they were almost welded together. Even their close friends noted Ellen's obvious - affections. Nor was it just Dennis who Ellen was flirtatious with. Both of their friends seemed to benefit from her almost giddy exuberance. She didn't appear to be high either, yet his lovely bride did seem to be under the influence of - something.

Nor did this seem to be a temporary aberration. Over the next several days, Ellen seemed to be sexually charged. She was more provocative in her manner of dress. She was flirty, smiling, happy and actually singing. She wore heels and on at least one occasion, Dennis was fairly sure his wife had gone without underwear. Had he bit a bit more daring himself, he might have called her on it and discovered an opportunity for more sex. Ellen's dial seemed to be consistently set on "fuck" and Dennis was now married to a horny slut, by his own estimation.

Dennis didn't know quite what to make of his horny, wildcat wife. He wasn't going to object to her newfound happiness, he wanted that for the both of them. It wasn't over yet.

Ellen displayed herself with a shameless disregard for public opinion. Her skirts were almost always short and tight and blouses now clung to her sexy frame. She was horny 24-7 and Dennis actually wondered if he'd be able to keep up with her. He made sure to get as much rest as he was able, but Ellen was not about to make resting easy for her husband. Just last night, he had been reading in bed and not paying too much attention to what was going on around him. That proved to be a mistake on his part. Dennis heard a "click" and looked up to see one of his arms was now handcuffed to the bed post.

"Oh, you've got to be kidding me," he exclaimed. Standing before him, Ellen wore one of the skimpiest pieces of black lace he had ever seen. Her beautiful tits were free and on display and she was also wearing stripper heels. There was a wild, feral look in her eyes and Dennis wondered if she was totally sober.

"I never kid about sex," Ellen smiled with an almost cruel disregard for her husband's discomfort. "I'm running the shots tonight. This girl needs to getfucked - so do a good job and maybe, justmaybe, I'll let you go -eventually," she said, dangling the key before dropping it to the floor of the bedroom.

"What am I supposed to do all tied up like this?" Dennis protested as his sexy, kinky wife crawled into the bed to join him.

"Use your imagination, stud," Ellen cooed as she slid his cock into her mouth. Over the past few weeks, she had become a fiend for oral sex and gotten better and better. Had he not known better, Dennis would have believed his wife was having an affair. Her technique was much improved and she seemed to relish the taste of cock and of cum, which until a few nights ago, she had always spit out. With his free hand, he caressed the small of her back and he managed to croak out a few encouraging words.

Not only had Ellen's manner of fellatio changed, her entire demeanor while blowing him had undergone a metamorphosis. Now she was noisy, joyous and went at Dennis with gusto, slurping and sucking and making quite the spectacle. Dennis wondered if she discussed this with their therapist and if she didn't, he was going to. He felt a bit overwhelmed at his wife's drastic changes, but he loved her. He wanted to learn how to cope and overcome his own innate fears. He wanted to be a better mate, a better lover and give her the sex life she craved. Dennis correctly believed that embracing Ellen's new persona was the first step, but there had to be more.

Once she was finished, Ellen continued on in her bold manner. He liked oral sex, although he knew it wasn't his strong suit. Dennis would have liked to have caressed Ellen's sleek, perspiring form a bit more, but he only had one hand to work with. What astonished him was that Ellen did not yet unshackle him and lie back on the bed. Instead, she adjusted her body so that her pussy was now facing his mouth. She lowered her pussy to his waiting face and barked out a command - "eat me, make me cum!"

With such a powerful presence as Ellen now fully in charge, Dennis discovered that he had no other option but to do as she commanded. He noticed that since the last time they'd had sex, she had gone fully bare and with her pussy so pouty and pink, it was very sexy. Dennis buried his face in his wife's cunt and did a tremendous job of eating her out. It was his responsibility to make Ellen cum, one he took seriously. His mouth worked its best magic on her pussy and when she cocked her head to one side and screamed aloud, Dennis felt a heady rush of pride.

"Oh, youmotherfucking wonderful bastard, I amso going to fuck the shit out of you," Ellen said as she moved away from his wet face. Boldly, she actually kissed her husband, tasting her spend on his lips. Another change to her personality, she had never been this vocal before. "Hang on tight baby, mama's going to go for a ride!"

Dennis wasn't really in any position to argue with his incredibly horny wife, so he just went along with whatever insanity - fun insanity - she had in mind. Yet another change in her personality was a recent propensity for being on top - "cowgirl" was the popular parlance. Dennis had to admit, seeing his gorgeous wife's sleek, blonde body riding his shaft was visually pleasing and she sure was getting some nice moves. Her pussy milked his cock as she fucked him and he reached out to caress whatever he could manage. She was actually fucking him and that had taken a while to get used to. The rules had changed in the last little while, in fact, they seemed to be getting a daily re-write. Oh well, who was he to complain? They had both wanted to ignite a spark and now, they had an inferno!

Ellen smiled at her husband and said a silent "thank you" to their therapist. Everything she had hoped therapy would accomplish had been achieved and then some! She had surpassed her goals and while she felt a twinge of guilt over what was yet to come, she trusted Lorraine that the ends would justify the means. She wasn't confident yet that Dennis would accept her rationalization, so she thought she had better sweeten the pot a bit more with another wild fuck - or two. She giggled as she realized that she was turning into a totalslut - and was all the better for it.

Lorraine Shaw looked up from her notes as Grace let Ellen into her office. As ever, Ellen was punctual to a fault. Lorraine smiled at Ellen and motioned for her to have a seat. Ellen took a chair and crossed her long legs. An impish smile was on her face, so Lorraine was assured her client had good news for her.

"So, tell me Lorraine, how are things going with you and Dennis?" Lorraine questioned, almost as if she was playing out an assigned role.

"Doesn't Dennis tell you how things are going between us?" Ellen teased her therapist, playing her own scene.

"He does, but the point of sex therapy is to work together to achieve a common goal and a happier, healthier sex life," Lorraine smiled. "You'd be surprised at how often one person thinks things are going along swimmingly and their partner disagrees. Our goal is to get you and Dennis on the same page, more or less."

Ellen chuckled and nodded at the attractive redhead. "We aren't quite on the same page - yet - but we are reading the same book," she told Lorraine. "I think I might be a couple of chapters ahead of him."

Lorraine nodded and made a notation as she continued speaking with Ellen. "Things are better?" When Ellen nodded, Lorraine pressed her for further commentary. "Your sex life has improved, has it?"

"Oh yeahhh, I fucked his brains out last night," Ellen laughed, almost taken aback by her own boldness. "Dennis is well on his way to becoming the husband I want and deserve, but there is still a lot of work to be done. He needs to be a bit more - assertive."

"I'll do what I can on my end," Lorraine promised and made another note. She had her own thoughts along that road, although she opted not to share them with Ellen just yet. "I'm glad that things are better for you in the bedroom. Is there anything else you'd like to discuss?"

"Okay, enough teasing, you sexy bitch!" Ellen cried out, whipping off her long coat. The outfit under the coat was as outrageous as Lorraine had hoped it would be. "You're helped to fix my marriage, so I'm living up to my end of our deal!"

Lorraine almost had to suppress a purr of desire as Ellen approached her. She had been working with the young woman to help her work through her own sexual issues. One such issue had been Ellen's desire for more experimentation in her sex life. Such experimentation had included the yen to have sex with another woman. Lorraine had extracted a promise from her patient that if she did help improve Ellen's marriage, Ellen would allow Lorraine herself to be the first woman. Evidently, Ellen was as good as her word.

Lorraine had no idea just how eager Ellen was for this to happen. The curvy therapist was exactly the type of woman Ellen had long fantasized about - luscious curves, flaming auburn-red hair and a burning sexuality that could not be hidden. Her unorthodox methods of treatment had further intrigued Ellen as she was very "hands on". Ellen was about to be tutored at the hands of a master - or mistress, if you'd rather.

"I can't wait to fuck you," Ellen panted. "Dennis kept asking me why I seemed so antsy today and I couldn't tell him." Ellen realized that she was cheating on her husband, but Lorraine had consoled her by saying it was all part of a larger plan for their therapy. She would more than make it up to him before they were done. Besides, Lorraine always gave more than she got when she allowed herself intimate contact with a patient. She rationalized that it gave her a clearer insight to their thought processes. Also, she found Ellen just so fucking desirable and never more so than as she appeared at this particular moment. She was almost salivating in her desire to be with Ellen and teach her so many fun, exciting new things.

She didn't even get the chance to speak before Ellen had jumped on top of her and was kissing her with fervent heat. Lorraine could skip the first step, as Ellen seemed a natural at kissing another woman. Her tongue probed and was slippery while remaining both gentle and agile. In fact, her kisses were so good that they were almost taking the sexy therapist's breath from her lips.

"Tell me what you want," Lorraine breathed in a husky voice. One of her exercises had been encouraging her patient to use the words. She explained that most men went wild over dirty talk and so also, did some women, like Lorraine herself.

"I want toeat your fucking cunt," Ellen gasped as she moved closer to Lorraine. "I want to tear things up, I want to taste your juices and play with your gorgeous tits. I want to pinch your nipples, I want to rub my pussy against yours. I want to do it all," she responded to her teacher.

"Yeah baby, those are the exact right words," Lorraine encouraged her. "You're ahot little slut, aren't you?"

"I'm working on it," Ellen giggled before Lorraine crushed her mouth against hers and ended the talking for a while. The two beautiful women moved over to the large couch in Lorraine's office and clothes began flying as they gave in to their mutual need for lesbian satisfaction.

"Yeah baby, you're getting it, that's the way," Lorraine continued to encourage the novice lesbian with praise intermingled with gasps and moans. "I knew you were hot and ready for new experiences, I knew it from the instant you walked into my office," she stated.

"You've wanted to fuck me from the very beginning, haven't you?" Ellen pursued her own agenda. She had wanted to discover the value of her own sexuality and believed that she could achieve new heights under Lorraine's tutelage. All she needed was a little bit of self-confidence which her mentor could easily provide.

"Yes, of course, fuck, you know it," Lorraine continued excitedly. This was not her first time at this kind of rodeo, not by any means. Yet no woman had excited her as much as the lovely Ellen. She suspected that it was due to the naiveté of the blonde coupled with her willingness to participate in debauchery. She believed that Ellen had the potential to be one of the most sexual women she had ever known and would eventually come to learn she had few, if any, limits. Lorraine was going to focus on turning Ellen into the wild, whorish wife she needed to be. She had misgivings as to whether or not Ellen's husband would be able to keep up with her once she came to realize her own innate abilities.

The two new lovers undressed each other in a hurry, not really taking the time to appreciate their sexy underthings in the manner Lorraine would usually encourage. She loved seeing Ellen in her leather corset, expensive black stockings and high heels, but they were an impediment at the moment. What she really wanted most of all was to have the sweet blonde riding her tongue while she went after what she craved - the sweet pussy she was sure Ellen possessed. She was almost over the top in her aggression to bring Ellen close and once Ellen was straddling her face and mouth, she clamped Ellen's body tightly and didn't let her go. Ellen felt her therapist's tongue shoot deep into the walls of her cunt and as she could barely move, she felt powerless to stop the ensuing orgasm that Lorraine gave to her.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,738 Followers
12