The Pet

Story Info
A pet waits patiently for her master.
1.1k words
4.06
21.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cynthia waited by the window, her gaze never leaving the street. She sat on the couch, as she had for several hours, waiting for the midnight sheen of his car to pull up. She checked the phone he bought for her-still no messages. It was 4:59 Pm. Almost five. He'd be home any moment now, but those seconds stretched into the longest of hours.

Her thoughts wandered, as they often did, to his commitment. To loyalty. Cynthia had certainly been loyal. She'd fallen for Jericho a month after meeting him. He was a warm, happy man that seemed almost like a caricature of what they showed "real men" were on TV. He was a contrast to her in almost every way-Tall, almost so skinny that the autumn winds would blow him away. Cynthia most certainly had hips and a bust, but they felt too close on her small frame.. She had to look up just to speak to him. She felt so lacking compared to Jericho, so unfulfilled.

That's why she had agreed, with a blush in her cheeks, when Jericho told her what he was like behind closed doors.

She checked her phone again. 5 PM. Her heart lept, and she jumped off the couch. She ran to the kitchen, reaching for a black dog collar that lay there. She quickly tore off her top, freeing her G cups as her legs wrestled to get out of her pants. Her panties were an after thought as she ran to the door, snapping the collar around her neck. She sat on her knees again, ignoring their ache as she stood staring at the door handle.

A car door slammed on the other side of the wall, and a tall shadow fell through the living room window. He was home!

The door opened, and Jericho let out a sigh as his stick-like frame filled it. He sat his laptop bag down on the door, and rose, rubbing his eyes. He parted his fingers, green eyes regarding her for a moment before his hands dropped.

"Hey girl. How are you?" he said, his voice dropping on you. He stepped past Cynthia, making his way to the kitchen. She heard the fridge open, and the familiar sound of a beer bottle being cracked open. His shadow trailed across the wall in front of her, disappearing as it rounded the corner. The TV was turned on, and her nagging fears were drowned in the evening news.

Oh god. What happened? What did I do? Did I do something wrong? Oh damn. Ohhhh shit.

Cynthia crawled on all fours into the living room. Jericho had already finished his beer, and held his head in his hands, oblivious to the dancing lights before him. She came close, and sat up, putting her head in his lap. Jericho turned his head slowly, and their eyes met.

He reached his hand out, and Cynthia braced. It might be a slap. He might ball her hair into his fist, unbuckle his belt, and in moments she'd be gagging on his fat cock. She'd joked with him before that all the weight in his body was between his legs-a fact he'd proven almost every day, stretching her out to accommodate his girth.

Jericho ran his fingers through her hair. He leaned forward, and pressed his lips to her forehead. Once, twice, and again. He cradled her head in his arms, stroking her hair all the way down. Her heart swelled, and she nuzzled into his grip.

"I'm sorry, girl. It was a bad day at the office. But I shouldn't take that out on you, should I? Tell you what. How about a treat?"

Cynthia looked up, grinning. She let out a cute "woof!", and Jericho laughed. He stood, and she stared at the bulge in his khakis. His belt buckle popped, and his pants fell away to his ankles. His girth sat fat and heavy across his lap, and he gently caressed it. It twitched, and Cynthia felt her mouth water just looking at it. Jericho smirked, and placed his hand palm up near her mouth.

"Give us a lick, girl."

Cynthia obeyed, leaning forward and taking his digits into her mouth. She looked up towards him as she did so, swirling her tongue over his nails. When Jericho pulled his hand away, she gave a pout, and whimpered.

"Oh, come on now, girl. Be patient. Why don't you turn around for me, huh?"

Cynthia barked again, and crawled in a semi-circle, wiggling her curvacious ass in Jericho's direction. She placed her face near the carpet, and felt herself dripping between her thighs. Jericho pressed two fingers in her gently, kissing the curve of her ass as he did so. Cynthia gasped, and panted as her heart raced at his touch. His fingers swirled around her G-spot, and she begain to whimper, bouncing and bobbing on his digits.

"Hah, alright alright. I'll get your treat for you. Jesus, I'd swear you were in heat. You're a good dog, aren't you Cynthia?"

He said her name! It was going to be a good night after all! She barked eagerly, tongue lolling out of her mouth as she braced for Jericho's member. She felt it's heat near her clit as he took the head, and swirled it over her. She moaned, and Jericho's hand slapped against her ass. His grip lingered, and he dug his nails deep. He let out a growl, and shoved himself into her so hard his balls slapped against her clit. Cynthia gasped, and Jericho continued to pound, to slap, to spank her without a moment's rest. She came in minutes, splattering their thighs with glit. Jericho didn't stop-he grabbed her by the hair, and yanked, kissing her neck as he whispered into her ear.

"That's it. That's my perfect little bitch. Now bark, bitch-BARK!"

Cynthia howled, woofed, and fought the urge to cry out to god as Jericho slammed against her cervix. With a final buck, he slammed into her, flooding her cunt with his load. Her chest seized, and for a moment, her mind went utterly blank. She collapsed to the floor, and Jericho pulled out of her, wiping his cock off on her cheeks.

"That's a good girl, Cynthia. I knew I trained you well."

He laid down beside her, and his smile, the one that made her fall in love with him, cut across his face. He giggled, and wrapped an arm around her. He kissed her on the lips, at long last, and said "So, tacos tonight?"

Cynthia laughed, and said "Sure thing. Want me to make them?"

"You know I love your cooking." he said.

"And me, right?" she said, smirking.

"With all my heart, and more." he said. They laid there on the carpet, wrapped in the warmth of each other's embrace, his hand stroking her head.

Cynthia loved her master. And he loved his perfect little pet.