The Pet Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doctor had removed the devices from the package and cleaned them. Repositioning the light to shine onto the ear, the Doctor directed Princess to the stool. Standing off to the side she instructed Princess on what to do. First she had Princess use a long Q Tip and alcohol to clean pet's ear canal. When the Doctor was happy that it was clean enough she handed Princess another Q Tip with some jelly on the end of it. Telling her that this was a semi permanent adhesive, and that she needed to coat the ear canal just inside the outer ear with it. Princess remarked that it was sort of like putting glue on a PVC pipe, just without the funky purple stuff. Using a set of hemostats the doctor picked up the first device and passed it off to Princess. She very carefully set it into the ear canal, being sure not to push it in too far. The Adhesive the Doctor explained was a semi permanent type. Using a special spray they could dissolve it should the need arise to have access to pets inner ear, or for battery replacement.

With the process repeated on the other ear, the Doctor again changed the gauze on a couple of teeth, The bleeding was almost stopped, though they would have to monitor her during the night and over the next few days. Connecting one of the other bags hanging from the IV stand, and changing out the bag of sedative the Doctor declared her work done. Princess again gently stroked pet's forehead before joining hands with Master and walking out of the room leaving pet asleep and bound to the table.

A short while later a male veterinary assistant entered the room and began removing her bonds. Still asleep he looked up and down the prone body of pet and smiled. The thoughts that he was probably having at that moment. Moving between her legs he very briefly probed her seemingly ever wet sex, before he gripped the table and pushed pet from the room towards the kennel area. Stopping in front of one of the large cages, he first hung the IV bags from the built in stand on the stack of cages and routed the tubing so that it wouldn't snag as he put pet into the cage. Ever so gently he slid her from the operating table into the large cage. It was just a simple thing as pet would be asleep for the majority of her stay here, amenities didn't matter. The IV would give her the nourishment she needed and the nurses would clean up the mess as she passed any waste.

The last thing he did before walking away was to hang a tag on the front of the cage door. This contained not only the contact info for Master and Princess, but pet's official new name. Spot.

Meanwhile at a restaurant on the other side of town, Princess, Master, and the Doctor all sat down to a much earned dinner. Raising a glass of wine in unison they toasted, to Spot, and all the fun things to come!

What's Next for Spot ... Stay Tuned!

12