The Pet Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mira removed her finger and stood back up, "Lying bitch." She said with a laugh, "But you are not ready for that pleasure yet. I doubt you would cum and I am going to wait until you are ready...until you beg me to make you cum. But I am ready now and you can make me cum."

"No...please...please Mistress...I will do anything. I can cook...I am excellent good cook. I will clean your house, cook for you, anything you want...but please no sex...please, Mistress." Camille begged.

"Silly girl, of course you will do those things for me and more. You will cook for me, clean my house, bathe me, wash my hair, give me manicures and pedicures, do my make-up, brush my hair...all of it. You will be my personal servant and in time when I trust you and you learn your place I will let you leave the house and you will accompany me to movie premiers, concerts, charity events, but I paid a lot of money for one thing...you will be my fuck toy above anything. You will learn your place with me. What you mean to me. You are my slave, my pet, my play toy, my fuck toy, my cute little accessory to show off like an expensive purse. That is what you are to me, my little bitch, and never mistake my affection I may have for you one day or my kindness to you when you learn to behave or when I buy you gifts for anything else." Mira then straddle Camille so her head was facing the other girl's feet and her butt was close to Camille's face. "Now let's see what you can do with that tongue of yours and one second's hesitation or one complaint from you and I swear to God I will cane your feet bloody and you won't be able to walk for a week."

Camille muttered a "Yes Mistress" and looked at Mira's well shaped firm butt; a butt Maxim Magazine called the greatest ass in the world in the present year's March issue. Mira did not have the more typical body shape of most of today's A list actress's. She was tone and firm and had legs so long and sexy she had them insured for six million for each leg and her breasts firm well shaped natural C cups that and the envy of a lot of Hollywood starlets but she was not to skinny as some of the other stars were. Her body was tone but not muscular and she was more voluptuous than thin. With a grimace Camille stuck out her tongue and timidly placed it on Mira's sex and licked upward and she heard Mira let out a small moan of pleasure. It was wet...very wet and Mira's sex fluids coated her labia and inside of her pussy and Camille tasted it. It did not taste bad, she thought, actually not near as bad as I thought. She ran her tongue upwards again. Tastes...earthy maybe and a little sweet and tangy...nice and her scent smells good as well; but this is so wrong...so gross, Camille thought as she licked again and then she felt her head being pushed closer to Mira's sex.

"God girl...get that tongue in there for a bit...nice and deep...and then work on my clit some. I want to cum." Mira said harshly.

"I...I...I don't know what to do...I am sorry...please don't hurt me anymore. I just don't know what to do." Camille whined.

Mira let out a sigh of disgust, "God you are pathetic." She then moved her butt some, "Since you don't know how to lick pussy then lick my ass." Mira pushed Camille's face into her butt. Mira noticed how Camille flinched a little when she used phrases like, "Eat my pussy" or other curse words. Apparently her new pet did not like to be cursed at or even words like that to be used in her presence. The celebrity took a mental note of that as something to use later against the girl.

"No...no..." Camille's protesting whimpers were muffled as Mira pushed head to her butt.

"Lick it, bitch. Get in the deep or I will take you out right now and have your virgin pussy gang banged and you ass fucked all night long. You are wasting my time and I am getting pissed!" Mira yelled.

After the things already inflicted on her she believed her Mistress's threats and placed her tongue into the girl's butt. It smelled and tasted musky but clean, but Camille still gagged a little as her tongue went deeper into the hole.

"Lick it, bitch, twirl your tongue inside me....ohhhh yes that's it...deeper now....ummm nice. I will teach you to eat pussy soon and you will be an expert on it...now more...yes that's it harder." Mira instructed as Camille tongued and rimmed the girl's butt.

Mira allowed the other girl to rim her for a while longer and it felt good; she had a lot to teach Camille about using her tongue to give sexual pleasure of course but she was doing a decent job, but no matter how nice it felt Mira still wanted to orgasm. After a while she got off Camille and walked back to the chest of drawers. Again Camille's eyes followed her Mistress and as Mira walked back to her she could not make out what the girl was holding in her hands; all she saw was something black with some form of strap on it.

"Open your mouth." Mira ordered as she stood back over the girl.

Camille clinched her lips tight and shook her head causing Mira to sigh again in impatient. "Bitch, I am getting tired of this. My patience is wearing thin with all your questions and whimpering and disobedience." Mira bent down and grabbed a handful of Camille's fine black hair and pulled hard and then slapped her face hard. "OPEN YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!" She screamed. When Camille let out a cry from the pain of her hair being pulled and her face being slapped her mouth opened and Mira forced something in her. It tasted of rubber and then her head was lifted slightly and Mira buckled the object in place. When her Mistress stood back up Camille saw a phallus object protruding from her mouth and she let out muffled cries of protest.

"You never question what I tell you. Never!" Mira shouted and slapped the girl again hard. "This is a dildo gag. Until you learn to eat my pussy, lick my clit and ass this is how your slut mouth will please me." Mira slapped Camille one more time and fresh tears from pain and humiliation ran down the bound girl's cheeks. Mira then straddled the girls face again and lowered herself on the seven inch dildo and moaned in pleasure as the fake penis went into her wet pussy.

Mira started rocking her hips slowly moaning in pleasure and Camille could see the dildo spread the other girl's sex so close to her lips. As Mira started rocking faster, by her moans Camille knew she was receiving a great deal of pleasure and she let out more muffled whimpers and then a muffled cry of slight pain and protest as Mira's hands went to her small breasts and at first started caressing her dark erect nipples and then pinching them hard. Mira's sexual excitement increased and soon she was moaning louder and she started thrusting her butt up and down so the dildo penetrated her harder and faster. Camille let out gagged grunting sounds as her head was hitting the padded area of the Trap Chair harder and harder with each one of Mira's thrusts. It did not hurt her head but was very unpleasant as her head banged on the pad and Mira's sex fluids were now spreading on her mouth, chin, and nose so Camille could smell the girls now heavier scent as her own saliva now poured from her mouth and dribbled out the sides of her mouth and down her chin.

"Uhhhh..uhhhh...uhhhhh...ohhhh fuck....uhhh uhhhh fuck, bitch...going to cum..ohhh ohhh ohhh!" Mira shouted out in her pleasure and soon after she moaned those words out, Camille saw her body tense and shake and her butthole clinch and un-clinch over and over as her Mistress screamed out her orgasm.

The sex liquid became heavier as it drenched Camille's face and the aroma was stronger as it coated her face when Mira was brought to orgasm. When her pleasure was satisfied, a panting Mira placed her head on Camille's chest and ran her tongue seductively over the other girl's stomach, which was sunken in slightly since Camille was so small and thin and with her on her back her stomach sank in and her rib cage showed. Mira did not find it unhealthy looking...she thought it was sexy and loved how the girls pelvic bones showed when she was on her back do to her slimness. When Mira caught her breath she gave a small grunt as she lifted herself off the dildo, unstrapped the gag device from Camille's head, and then straddle her once again this time her front facing the other direction.

"Now clean me...lick me clean and don't you dare hesitate for a moment and make sure you get my ass as well." Mira commanded and lowered herself on the girl's face.

Camille just stuck her tongue and licked Mira's pussy, her thighs, and even her butt licking the wetness from the other girl. She thought it was disgusting and humiliating but the taste was actually not as bad as she thought it would be...as a matter of fact it actually tasted good, but that still did not stop her from being revolted in what she was being forced to do. Once Mira felt Camille had cleaned her well enough she grabbed locks of the girl's soft black hair and used it to pat dry her sex, thighs, and area around her butt dry and then got off the girl. Mira walked to Camille's butt and pulled the plug out in one jerk and Camille grunted in relief as the plug was pulled from her. Holding the dildo gag in one hand and then anal plug in the other, Mira walked back to her slaves face and placed the dildo part of the gag to her lips.

"Open." She said and Camille, her body hurting and aching and feeling utterly humiliated opened her mouth without a sound. Mira then forced the dildo into her hard. "Clean it." She said harshly.

Camille gagged and chocked as her Mistress forced the dildo on her mouth and once again she was made to taste her mistress sex juices. She gagged violently once as it was pressed deeper in her throat and she thought she was going to vomit and Mira pulled it out some and rotated it in her mouth.

"Lick it...use your tongue on it. God you don't even know how to give a blow job do you?" Mira taunted her again. "Don't worry, bitch. I will teach you to be a good little cocksucker." Mira laughed at the girl's distress and removed the dildo and let the gag fall to the floor. She then pressed the anal plug to Camille's lips and again commanded "Open."

This time Camille did protest. She moved her head to the side, "No...please...not after it's been in there, please no, Mistress." She whined out. Her head was pulled up hard by her hair again.

"Open!" Mira repeated this time with more authority and a frightened and nauseated Camille opened her mouth and she was forced to lick and suck the anal plug clean. Once Mira was satisfied she removed the sex toy from the girl's mouth and chuckled, "You will learn to enjoy and even beg for that soon."

Mira dropped the plug to the floor and walked once again to the chest of drawers and took out other objects from the second drawer and walked back to Camille knelt down in front of the girls exposed butt and inserted her finger in the girl's tight taboo hole again. "Mmmm...still nice and tight. Good I don't want you too loose there...I want to keep it tight but you will learn how pleasurable getting you boney ass fucked can be." Mira then held up the new sex toy she had retrieved to show Camille. It was another anal plug the same length but this one had raised nubs on it. "Something extra for you." Mira giggled as she inserted the plug into Camille.

Camille moaned out at the feeling of the plug going into her but to her relief it did not hurt and she even blushed and felt ashamed of herself that she thought it felt slightly pleasant. Mira pressed the base of the plug and then Camille's eyes went wide as the object made a humming noise and started rotating inside her butt. Camille started whimpering again as she bit her lower lip at the sensation.

"You are a whiney little bitch aren't you?" Mira laughed as she stood up.

She enjoyed Camille's whimpers a great deal and hoped the girl would not lose that as her training and conditioning moved forward. The beautiful brown haired girl walked around and lifted Camille's head and placed a ball gag in her mouth. Once the gag was firmly in place, Mira gathered her pants and boots and put them back on. Once dressed she leaned in and ran her hand through her pets hair gently and then used the head straps to lock the other girl's head in place.

"I have a business meeting soon. My agent is coming over with some movie scripts for me to look at. You will stay here just like this and after he leaves I will come collect you. A shame you were so belligerent today; it would have been nice to show you off and according to your file you attended etiquette classes when younger and were taught how to hostess and serve and set place settings for formal dinner parties. I like that and it would have been nice for you to serve us drinks and lunch. But you had to be a naughty girl didn't you?" Mira smiled and leaned down and kissed Camille's forehead and then walked back up the stairs and out of the basement.

12