The Pet in the Corridor

Story Info
A kinky slut gets humiliated in ways she didn't expect.
2k words
4.03
73.5k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KinkyTP
KinkyTP
17 Followers

Rashi and Priya are the last people I expect to see when I open my room door to a series of knocks.

"Can we come in, slut?" Priya asks. The two of them are wearing evil smiles on their faces and I cannot figure out why. Baffled at how Priya addresses me, I don't get to say anything before the two of them make their way in.

"You might want to close the door for the conversation we're about to have," Rashi says.

I'm positively creeped out by now but yet, I oblige. I bolt the door from the inside and join the two of them on my bed, where they've already seated themselves.

"I'll cut straight to the chase. We know your dirty little secret. We saw you masturbating the other day in self-bondage. Do not try to deny it. We have pictures," Priya's tone is all business-like as she says that.

Just as the colour starts draining from my face, Rashi lends credence to Priya's claim with a glance of her phone's gallery.

There are a series of photos, showing me in very compromising positions. I'm sprawled out on my bed with my legs tied to the opposite ends of the bed, my hands above my head, a vibrator is tied at my waist, pleasuring my pussy. I've got clamps on my nipples while my eyes are closed. I'm visibly enjoying it.

I am so screwed, I think. I have no idea how could I be so careless, I never realised someone might be watching. It was my little secret... and now it was out. Fuck.

"Now, don't bother begging us to delete the pictures, because we won't. We, however, have a proposal for you," Rashi says.

"It's fairly simple: become our sex slave and we assure you your pictures will be safe with us."

"What? But..." I begin. A couple of fruitless negotiations later, I find myself giving in to their threats. This is unbelievable. All I was doing was teasing myself in the helplessness I so love! And now these bitches want to abuse me. What choice do I have?

I agree to be their sex slave.

"That's like a good slut," Rashi says, getting up.

"You'll hear from us soon, slave," Priya follows. She reaches for one of my tits and pinches it hard right before she walks away.

I don't even blink until they leave. What just happened?

***

The next day, I find a letter lying on the floor as I enter my room. I open it and read out:

Dear Slave,

Read this letter carefully because we need you to follow the instructions we're about to deliver bit by bit. You are our property now and you're bound to do as and what we dictate you to. You shall not dare to disobey us unless you wish to be punished. And be warned, we are strict with our punishments.

We'll come to claim you at exactly 7 PM tonight, and we need you to do the following by then:

1. Strip naked

2. Put on a ball gag

3. Put on our collar with a lease

4. Tie your hair in two ponytails at the time of your receipt

5. Do not engage in touching yourself. You do not get to pleasure yourself without our permission

6. Kneel on the floor of your room facing the door

7. Practice the phrase "I'm a bondage slave, completely at your whim and disposal" at least 30 times in writing.

8. Make a voice recording saying the phrase "I am my mistresses' property" at least 50 times

Since we own you now, we are entitled to do anything we want to you and you will not have a say in it. We can drag you around like our little pet, humiliate you, use any number of varied sex toys on you, spank you, tie you up, blindfold you, among other stuff - this is just a heads-up so you're prepared for what's coming for you. However, note that this isn't an all-encompassing list and we can do anything else to you as and when we deem necessary according to our whim.

Love,

Your Mistresses

***

It's time.

I'm in my room, all alone, already beginning to get wet with the thought of all that is about to happen. I slip out of my pyjamas, take off my shirt and bra and stand all naked in the middle of the room. I wasn't wearing any panties already. I tie my hair into two ponytails, as instructed in the letter. I get my big red ball gag with a black strap and put it on. Next goes the collar, which is black with a silver leash. I put it on my neck and kneel down, facing the door, the leash hanging through my cleavage and cold against my pussy.

I think this is crazy, what am I doing? What are they planning to do to me? I shouldn't have agreed.

But it sounds so hot; I love how the collar feels against my neck and the gag in my mouth. Why are they taking so long? I can't wait anymore. My pussy is dripping wet by this point of time and I'm tempted to touch it. But I've been instructed not to and I refrain with great difficulty. They should be here any moment.

My heart is racing fast. I look down at my breasts heaving up and down rapidly, I'm breathing heavily. My nipples have already turned rock hard. I can't take it anymore as I quickly try to slip a finger down to my pussy. That's exactly when Rashi and Priya enter. Fuck.

They're both dressed in complete black. Rashi is wearing a black sleeveless top with black jeggings. Priya is wearing a tight black dress. And they're both wearing black heels.

"I think we'd given you clear instructions not to touch yourself, slut?" Priya says as I hastily retract my finger from down there. I mumble something in reply which is obviously not clear because of the gag.

"You need to be punished," Rashi says as the takes hold of my leash. She tugs on it, directing me to follow her out of the room into the corridor, crawling.

This was definitely not what I had expected. I wanted my pictures to remain a secret, but here I was, being forced crawling naked through the corridor of my hostel, exposed for everyone to see. I protest, sitting back on the floor, pulling the leash back, but Priya pinches my tits hard and pulls them, forcing me to follow her.

I feel utterly humiliated as I follow Rashi, Priya calling me dirty names — slut, slave, whore, fucktoy.

Priya makes Rashi stop for a while as she stoops down and puts her saliva on my asshole. Before I could even think of what's going on, she slides a buttplug in, filling my ass completely. The buttplug excites my already dripping pussy and I gasp in surprise by the sudden intrusion. I feel violated, being used like this but my body is enjoying every bit of it.

Priya smacks my ass hard, making me start crawling again. My boobs are swinging rapidly as I move, beating against each other. I'm kind of apprehensive, what if people come out of their rooms and catch me like this?

We're almost at their room when Sabrina barges out of her room.

"What's going on—?" she freezes as she sees me. I flush in embarrassment as my pussy gets wetter.

"Oooh what a slut!" she exclaims as she walks closer.

"Look at those tits..."

She starts playing with my dangling boobs.

I feel absolutely insulted, being used like this in my own hostel. I whine in protest but to no heed, these sadistic women enjoying my humiliation.

Just when I thought it couldn't get worse, my sister Rebecca emerges from the room right after, and before I could make sense of what is happening, I have Sabrina pinching my tits while Rebecca is caressing my pussy.

I am mortified. Never in my wildest dreams had I imagined my sister to be doing this to me. I was degraded to a public slut; these people were using me like a mere fucktoy and I was totally helpless.

Priya delivers the occasional slaps on my ass. I wriggle and whimper and moan, embarrassed and horny.

"What a wet slut!" Rebecca exclaims as her fingers explore deeper.

Sabrina strokes my hard tits as Rebecca continues to pry deeper into my wet pussy, her fingernail grazing inside me.

"Please stop," I mumble.

"What? Please fuck me?" Rebecca teases. I moan harder into the restricting ball gag and wriggle my aching ass, only to get slapped hard by Priya.

Rashi pulls my leash, making me sit up on my knees, since that butt plug filling my sensitive asshole won't let me sit down.

"You like being the entire hostel's entertainment, right, pussy?" she says.

I moan hard against my gag, trying to show my disagreement which only comes off as my enthusiasm.

My body is shaking with sheer pleasure. I don't think I can keep kneeling on my knees for long; these people are killing me with all the simultaneous torture.

That's when Rebecca takes the leash from Rashi and pulls me up to my feet. She then pulls the leash down so I bend over, my ass protruding in the air, my ornamental butt plug in complete display. I've never felt more helpless in my entire life.

"I never knew my sister was such a slut, or I would've used her earlier!" she says as she spanks my ass and pushes the plug deeper.

Sabrina kneels before me and begins to caress my dangling boobs. She puts my left tit into her mouth and begins to suck and bite. I keep moaning, unable to help myself. Saliva drips down my open mouth confined by the ball gag.

My ass is on fire. It's taking everything inside me to keep standing while Sabrina sucks harder on my tit. My ass is too sore already and my pussy feels like it couldn't get any wetter. I'm aching for a release, the humiliation of the whole encounter way beyond me by now.

At this juncture, Priya snatches the leash out of Rebecca's hand and tells her to stop. She then sticks a little note on my ass, reading "Personal Property of Priya and Rashi" and pats my wet pussy.

Rashi says, "You have to take our permission before you use our things."

Rebecca grins and says, "Satwik is coming over next week. Could I borrow her for the weekend? I bet we could have a lot of fun with her!"

Oh my God. That would be atrocious. Satwik was Rebecca's boyfriend and the very thought of being used by him... Fuck. I cannot let that happen. I protest by whimpering against the gag while shaking my head vigorously. Priya smacks my butt hard and says, "Shut up! Slaves don't have a say!"

Rashi and Priya exchange looks and have a silent conversation which ends with them nodding at each other. Rashi turns to Rebecca and says, "Okay, you can have her for the weekend, but our condition is that she keep wearing our collar at all times."

Priya says, "You must not forget that she is our property and you are only borrowing her for one night."

Rashi says, "We need her back by Sunday noon."

Rashi rubs her heel against my pussy, giving me a jolt of excitement as she says to Rebecca, "The slut is yours for the weekend."

Rebecca, visibly contented, kisses me on my gagged lips, and then leans into me, whispering in my right ear, "All your holes are gonna be so sore by the end of the weekend." My pussy flutters at the thought of being fucked by my sister and her boyfriend.

As she retracts, Priya tugs at my leash, willing me to go down on all fours. I crawl into her room after her, followed by Rashi who waves goodbye to Rebecca and Sabrina, and closes the door behind us.

I'm beyond nervous at this point. I'm trapped in their room, completely at their mercy, oblivious to how they intend to torture and humiliate me. I cannot help but feel a tad bit excited at the prospect too, and my dripping pussy is a visible reminder of that.

I'm such a slut!

KinkyTP
KinkyTP
17 Followers