The Pet's New Job Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alan was out of his chair like a flash, taking her arm to help support her.

"You know, this is becoming a habit. One drink and you can't even make it up to the room on your own."

She put her arm around his and leaned against him, using his body as a stabilizer for her walking. She didn't seem to notice as her breasts pressed into his arm, their warm softness sending shivers through his body.

He pretended not to notice and guided her to the elevator, pressing the button for his floor.

"I'm on nine. What about you?"

"Really? Same for me." She smiled up at him and said, "Well at least you know this time. Maybe you won't think I'm trying to come back to your room with you again."

He could feel the blush starting to creep up his neck and onto his face as he remembered the misunderstanding at the last conference they had attended. And traitorously his mind wouldn't stop thinking about how much he wished that she would do just that.

She let go of his arm to smooth her skirt down just before the elevator came to a lurching stop at their floor. She wobbled a bit and fell against him, her arms going around his back for support as her breasts pressed firmly into his chest. He could feel them rise and fall with her breathing as she stood there for a moment waiting to get her balance back.

Then the elevator doors opened and the moment was broken. She pulled away and turned to walk carefully out into the hallway. He caught her up and again took her arm in his to make sure that she didn't have an accident on the way.

Before he knew it, they were in front of the door to his room. Every fiber of his being wanted to ask her to come in with him, but he couldn't do it. Not only was it wrong, but he knew that the young woman didn't have any interest in an old guy like him. He sighed softly and pulled his arm away from hers.

"Here I am. Are you going to be okay to get to your room? Would you like me to go with you?" he asked her, not really worried about her being able to walk down a hallway after a single drink but instead unwilling to let the night end.

She laughed a bit. "No, don't worry about me, I'm fine. I just like being escorted by handsome men."

She gave him a wink and a grin, then turned and continued down the hallway. "Have a good night, and pleasant dreams!" she called over her shoulder as he opened the door and walked into his dark room.

------

After twenty minutes he walked back down to the office. Opening the door, he was shocked by what he saw.

She was still strapped down to the desk, but her eyes were wild as her head whipped from side to side and her limbs strained against her cuffs. He could see tears on her face, as well as drool running freely from around her ball gag. The noises she was making weren't moans, but instead seemed to be meaningless babble behind her gag. The room smelled strongly of her sex, and he suspected that she had soaked the desk with her juices. Sweat from her exertions covered her entire body, dripping down her naked torso and being flung off as her body bucked from side to side trying to escape the buzzing demon between her legs.

Before he could do anything her noises started to increase in pitch. He could swear that she started saying, "no, no, no," when she suddenly arched off the desk and let out a muffled scream as another orgasm wracked her small body. Her eyes were shut tight and her face contorted in a look of pain as her battered clitoris forced her to cum again. Knowing how quickly she had orgasms he couldn't imagine how many she had gone through already.

He ran over to the desk, quickly turning the vibrator off and and removed it from the harness. As he did it dripped with her juices, which had run down and coated almost the entire device. She was still making incoherent noises behind the gag, and her eyes were still closed. Her face looked pale and drained of all energy, although her features were still contorted in a grimace of pain.

He removed the cuffs from her legs, and they curled up in a protective gesture. Her eyes opened wide as he released her arms, the look in them almost feral. She had the look of a terrified rabbit that had just noticed the fox on her trail.

She gave a yelp and threw her body off the edge of the desk, landing on all fours. Quickly she ripped the ball gag from off her head and scurried under the desk. She curled into a ball underneath, knees pressed against her chest and her arms wrapped tightly around them. She rocked herself slightly, mumbling, "no more... no more... good pet... no more..."

"Oh god, Catherine! I'm so sorry!" He said as he bent down to put an arm around her. "I swear I didn't mean to hurt you! I was only playing!" He put his other arm around her and hugged her fiercely, trying his best to comfort her. He could feel her entire body spasming as if she were being hit repeatedly with small tasers.

They sat quietly like that for several minutes. He held her as her body slowly started to regain composure. The spasms gradually slowed down and stopped, and he stroked her sweat soaked hair as she swayed slightly in his arms.

Finally, she lifted her head and turned her face to him. "Alan?" she asked quietly, her voice a bit raspy from the strain she had put it through recently.

"Catherine, I'm sorry... I really am, I took it too far and I shouldn't have... are you all right? Can I do anything?"

"Water," she said, her voice cracking a bit. "Please, water."

"Of course. Hold on, I'll be right back."

He stood up and ran out of the office to the Break Room. As quickly as he could he grabbed a couple of cups and filled them from the water dispenser, then hurried back to the office. She was still curled up under the desk where he had left her. He handed her the first cup, and with trembling hands she drank the entire contents.

"Here's more if you want it," he said, and offered her the second cup.

She nodded and took it from him, downing it almost as quickly as the first.

Her voice sounded much better as she handed the empty cup back to him and said, "Thank you."

He tossed the cups into the garbage as he knelt back down beside her.

"Are you okay?"

She nodded slowly. She was obviously drained, though she seemed to be getting better quickly. She reached out an arm, and putting it around his neck pulled him close. She held on to him as he returned the gesture and held on to her as well.

"I'm so sorry. The whole punishment thing was stupid, I shouldn't have done it. I thought... well, I thought you might like it."

She smiled a bit and said, "Honestly, I'm just trying to think of what other rules I can break... sir."

He stiffened in surprise at her words. She leaned over and kissed him, throwing all of herself into it. She might have been tired, but he wouldn't have guessed it from the passion behind that kiss. Too quickly she broke off and leaned her head against his shoulder.

She closed her eyes and rested, starting to nod off as she leaned against him. He heard her say as she drifted off, "You have to punish bad pets... but maybe not that one again... well... possibly not that long next time."

------

Alan stood just inside the door of his room for a moment. He thought about opening the door and rushing after her, grabbing her and pulling her into his room. He could see in his mind the look on her face as he put his arms around her and kissed her, pulling her body close to his.

He could picture her body as they struggled to remove their clothes, her top coming off to reveal a lace bra underneath... then the bra being pulled off to reveal pert breasts.

Her skirt would fall to the floor, and a black lace thong would be the only thing still between them. He would reach down and start to pull it down, taking in the sight of...

He stopped himself, cursing his weakness for what it was. He was a horny old man, a married horny old man at that, and she was a young and beautiful woman. Not only was she most likely his best friend, but she was his employee. With almost two decades between them, why on earth would she have any interest in someone like him?

He shook his head and looked around the empty room. "Oh well, let's get ready for bed. Maybe some Conan can take my mind off of all of this," he thought as he started undressing for bed.

A few minutes later he was finishing brushing his teeth when he heard a knock on his door. "One second!" he said loudly. Since he was only wearing his boxers, he threw on the button down he had been wearing earlier and opened the door.

The hallway was empty. He stepped out a bit and looked both ways, but nothing was there except empty carpet in both directions. He shrugged and closed the door, thinking that possibly someone had their TV a bit too loud.

As he walked back into the room there was another knock, only this time he realized that it hadn't come from the door to the hallway, but instead had come from the door that connected to the next hotel room.

"Umm... hello?" he asked.

"Excuse me, could I borrow a cup of sugar?" he heard from the other side. Catherine's voice.

He unlocked the connecting door and turned the handle, pulling it open at the same time.

She was wearing a terrycloth robe, standing just inside the door. He could see into her room, a mirror image of his own. Her suitcase was open on its stand, and he could see a pile of worn clothes below it. She had obviously been getting ready for bed herself.

"See what happens when you let someone else make the reservations for you?" she said with a grin. "You just never know who is going to end up as your neighbor."

Alan's heart beat a bit faster as she walked into his room, but all he could say was, "Umm... what?"

She pretended not to notice as she kept talking. "So, would you like to watch some TV? Maybe put on a movie or something? I'm not tired, and I doubt you are either."

"Catherine, I don't know... it's pretty late. Shouldn't we be getting to bed?"

She reached down and picked up the remote for his TV. She smiled as she turned on the power, then started flipping through the channels. She quickly found one that must have caught her attention, because she left it there and put the remote back down.

If he had been on trial for his life, he could not have said what was on the television. All he had eyes for was the gorgeous brunette that was in his hotel room. The robe was short, and he had a great view of her slim legs and thighs. As she moved the gap between the sides of the robe shifted above the tied belt, and she could catch glimpses of flesh beneath. She turned, and he could tell that she had noticed him watching her.

She walked over to stand directly in front of him.

"I know you've been going to more conferences to be with me, even though you've never been anything but a complete gentleman towards me. You've never made any sort of pass, no matter how much I've been trying to get you to."

It was true, he thought. He might have attended one, maybe two conferences a year before Catherine had joined the team. This was the fifth he had been to in the last six months. The people at work thought he had just taken a keen interest in continuing education, but he knew the truth. And she had just said it.

He was speechless however, so she took the opportunity to continue.

"I thought that since you were such a gentleman, and weren't going to make a move on me... well..."

With that she reached down and untied the belt of the robe from around her waist. She shrugged and the garment fell from her shoulders, landing in a pile around her feet. She stood before him, completely naked. His eyes travelled down her body, taking in pert young breasts that rose and fell with her breathing, a firm stomach, and finally down to her completely shaved pubis. He tore his eyes away from her body and looked back at her face. He could see a flush that had crept in there, and could see something in her eyes. Hunger?

She stepped forward without another word and took his head in her hands. She pulled him down to her and kissed him tenderly. At least it was tenderly at first, but that soon changed as their heads swam. All of Alan's worries and fears were swept away forgotten as his hands roamed over her body. Without breaking the kiss she reached up and pulled off his shirt, then pulled him back with her to his bed.

She laid on the bed, still kissing him... running her hands over him the same way that he was feeling her. His body pressed down on her, and she could feel his erection straining behind his boxers. She rolled him over, straddling his body on the bed and leaned back.

"Well, I don't think you need these right now," she said as she reached out and started to tug them from his hips.

He reached out and gently grabbed her wrist. "Wait," he said, "are you sure?"

She could see the conflicting emotions on his face. The worry, doubt, lust, gentleness... and possibly love.

With a smile she told him, "I've been sure about this for months, Alan. I've just been waiting for you to be."

With that she pulled his boxers down, releasing his erection. She took hold of it, eliciting a small moan from the man beneath her, then moved forward and settled herself onto it. She was already wet from excitement, and he went in smoothly. She leaned down to kiss him as she rocked her hips against him, feeling his hardness sliding in and out of her vagina. In a matter of minutes, she could feel her orgasm taking hold... setting her body on fire as she held onto him.

The first time she came it was intense. The ones that followed that night were more so. Catherine and Alan enjoyed each other's bodies until long into the night, until finally they laid next to each other on the bed exhausted.

She was on her side, he back pressed against him. One arm was across her holding her tightly, while the other hand stroked her hair.

"Catherine..." he said, for no reason other than to hear her name.

She was facing away from him, but he could almost sense her smile.

"You know, you can call me Cat if you'd like. A lot of my friends do."

"Cat," he said, mulling it over in his mind. "It sounds like you're my pet or something," he said with a chuckle.

"Hmm..." she sighed contentedly and wriggled herself closer to him. "Pet... I like that."

She laughed a bit and said, "I'm so glad this is a three-day conference. Though for tomorrow night... how are you with rope?"

12