The Petworthy Finishing School Ch. 03

Story Info
Mitten learns proper etiquette for receiving discipline.
6.5k words
4.18
36.1k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 11/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Where Mitten and the other new students are instructed on the proper etiquette for receiving discipline.

*

The morning brought on a new salvo of apprehensions. All of the girls were awakened by a bell rung by Juniper Lee at exactly 5:30 AM. The girls of Charity wing were instructed to pair up, shower and prepare for their morning.

As is normal for most folk, many of the girls, including Mitten took the first moments to go and relieve themselves. Reluctantly, in her nightgown, she walked into the lavatory and took the third toilet on the left, halfway down as the previous six were all occupied. Oddly, as the girls urinated, several made small talk, which seemed an alien endeavor to the levels of propriety she had known in her own lavatory experiences which centered around outhouses and latrines.

Millicent stumbled in behind her and went at least three toilets beyond the last girl on the other row. She presented, wiped and flushed in less than a minute and was making her way sleepily back to her bunk. Once Mitten had emptied her own bladder,she followed her out.

Yet by the time that she reached her own bunk, she noticed that Millicent had drawn the attention of Juniper Lee. Her expression was calm but firm and Millicent was looking up at the taller Resident Assistant with a defeated expression. Mitten heard the word "toilet" and realized Millicent's error. Juniper Lee's melodic accent evenly announced that she would have to be punished.

Mitten wanted to observe the drama but didn't want to fall into the same predicament, so she undressed for her shower, albeit slowly. Juniper Lee led Millicent to the end of her bed and had her bend over the rail of the bottom posts. She pulled up her gown and quickly tugged down her briefs. As Mitten pulled her own gown over head and lost vision of them, she heard a quick, unrelenting session of barehanded swats on the younger girl's bare bottom.

Millicent tried to endure but the rapidity and the force of Juniper Lee's swats began a low, moaning sob in her voice that coincided with her tearing eyes and reddening face. Mitten pulled down her own underwear and retrieved a bath towel from her drawer. As she did, she noted a pause in Millicent's discipline. It was only for Juniper Lee to pull off one of her slippers which she used to continue and intensify the punishment. The slipper with its heavy rubber bottom, like our own, made a loud, intense smack on the cheeks of Millicent's fanny. These strokes caused Mitten's friend to cry out with each swat. She turned away, wrapping the towel around her nakedness, walked to the showers. The rules for showering were simple. Two girls were required to share a shower and assist each other in bathing in a timely manner. One could not bathe with the same girl within three showers. When Mitten got the edge of the shower house there was no one waiting and there were already four pairs of girls in the six shower spouts. Almost as soon as she came to this realization, however, a girl rushed up to join her.

"I'll go with you."

She hung her towel up next to Mitten's, who could tell that this girl was just as uncomfortable with the thought of sharing a shower with someone she did not know as she was observing the harsh spanking that Millicent was still receiving as they disappeared into the steaming showers. Both walked naked to the nearest stall and opened the spigot which burped abruptly and then erupted with a cascade of hot water which was so hot that the girl had to step out before getting used to its heat on her skin.

"My name is Emily," the girl said quietly as she lathered the bar soap in her hands, before handing it to Mitten. "I'm Lavinia...you can call me Livvy." She used the bar to lather the soap up into her own hand . When she did, both girls paused to acknowledge their personal hesitance about the ritual they were compelled to do as well as the resolve that the both seemed to have to be obedient. Mitten nodded almost imperceptibly and they both reached for each other and began soaping the front of each other's body.

Emily was actually an unextraordinary girl in her uniform. Naked, she was just as non-descript with smallish breasts and plain, poorly styled hair. But from the moment her soapy hand was upon Emily's skin, Mitten was struck by the unnatural softness of her skin. She actually began to slow the stroking of her soaping hands almost as if to make the sensation last.

At the same time, Emily's hands were busy and not as predisposed. Starting from the neck, she lathered down over each shoulder and arm, across her chest and down over her larger breasts. It was done with such purpose and sanitized touch that it could hardly be called intimate even when her hands purposely went down over her belly and the top of her Mons.

"Come on," she whispered as she worked, "I know it's weird, but I don't want to get spanked."

Mitten apologized and did her best to follow suit, running her hands fully over the smaller girl's wet, soft skin. When she was done with Emily's front, Emily dropped to her knees and began lathering Mitten's legs, bidding her to rest one on her knee. When she did this, Mitten's genitals parted slightly, which must have been Emily's purpose, for when she got to the upper part of her leg, Emily continued to lather right over Mitten's tender sex, roughly and deliberately running two soapy fingers between the cleft of her privates and then unceremoniously dipping inside her.

"Hey!" Mitten whispered harshly. Emily didn't even pause from her ministrations on the opposite leg.

"Have to. They check everything. Do me that way when its my turn." Emily turned Mitten into the spray of the water and as she rinsed her front felt the girl lathering her back and then over her round bottom, and then between the cheeks with special attention to Mitten's puckered rosebud between. As she stopped though she allowed her hand to linger over her butt a moment as she rose.

"You have a pretty bum," she said so as to only be heard be each other. Mitten didn't know how to respond and just smiled awkwardly.

"Relax your butt." As she did, she felt Emily's soapy index finger penetrate her rectum. Mitten clenched her teeth at the discomfort but was silent. Emily paid no attention, withdrawing and completing Mitten's bath.

Then it was Mitten's turn to administer bathing to Emily. She was business-like and a little rougher, she imagined then Emily was with her. She found the sensation of lathering Emily's small breasts more extraordinary than she could have imagined.

When she knelt down before her lathering the girl's legs, she knew that she would be required to clean Emily's intimate parts. As her hands came up the inside of her thigh, she tried to act nonchalant as she let her soapy index and middle fingers part Emily's vaginal cleft. However, she found the space between Emily's labia slick and viscous, the fluid unearthly and warm. Mitten knew from the times that she let herself touch herself in bed at night that it was excitement, and that thought caused her to slow her hand in hesitation. Emily didn't linger on the reaction of her genitals.

"Inside." As if commanded, her fingers went farther back and effortlessly pushed into Emily's vagina, using three strong strokes of her soapy fingers.

"mmmm..." Emily issued briefly before Mitten removed her fingers.

"Now my pooper." Emily didn't flinch or even tense as Mitten pressed her finger into the girl's relaxed anus. Sweeping in and out easily, she was completed with the task and the bathing was completed.

They managed to be done almost exactly on time and the next pair was waiting naked at the entrance of the bathhouse. She saw Millicent walking naked with the Asian girl on the floor. As they walked out Emily offered and unsolicited lecture.

"If you don't want your butt warmed anymore than necessary, you need to focus while bathing. Remember, you could be getting someone else or the whole class in trouble."

There was suddenly an unspoken watching of the showers. Each girl who was finished with their shower and was dressing knew that the girls who were behind them now had their fate in their hand. Emily was dressed before Mitten and stepped over to her, pulling her hair into a little ponytail.

"We added about two extra seconds to the total. With so many girls in here, I don't think we're going to make it."

Her voice was in a hushed tone though their conversation wasn't prohibited by the rules. Mitten looked up with a hopeless look. Emily smiled wisely.

"Don't fret. We did really good. These disciplines are more embarrassing than painful. Everyone gets them." Mitten looked at her incredulously.

"How do you know so much?" Emily looked humorously for the first time, lifting a sardonic eyebrow, before sashaying away to her own bunk. Constance came over to Mitten with her eyes always on Emily.

"I heard that her mom was a student here."

Mitten wondered about what advantages or, perhaps, disadvantages that provided Emily. When the last pair of girls emerged from the showers, Juniper Lee came out of her private bunk room with a time piece in her hand. She was smiling.

"Yawl girls did a great job," Juniper Lee gushed. "That was easily one of the fastust fuhst day's shower times ah can remember. Yawl were only two minutes and forty seconds over. Ah'm so proud of you. I guarantee that yawl get the least amount of swats in the whole hall." There was a pregnant pause of discomfort in the room. Mitten felt her heart leap into her throat.

"As soon as yawl are dressed, line up at the end of yuh beds and stand at attention. Ayes forward. Administrators will be here in a few minutes for inspection."

As the last girls were hurriedly pulling their hair back and straightening their uniforms, the rest of the girls uneasily rose from their bunks and moved to the end of their bunks. As they did, four black girls in maid's clothing came in and began making the beds, while they stood immovable at attention. To Mitten the time seemed interminably long. Enough so that the black girls had already managed to perfectly make seven of the 16 beds, with perfect hospital corners. As they went about their business, Mitten could hear the distant sound of paddling echoing from the downstairs hall. Judging by the number of sounds and the ferocity of the cries from the victims of the paddling, they did not fare as well as Charity Wing would. The Administrators came in finally. Juniper Lee stood up and made introductions.

"Eyes here." Every girl turned the head without turning their bodies. They saw a taller man with piercing grey eyes, a goatee beard, a pronounced but not incongruous nose, and well-kept dark brown hair that was probably lighter when dry instead of well greased and combed. It was easy for Mitten to discern that he was not an unhandsome man in his mid 40s, not unlike her own father.

The other administrator was the woman Mitten saw on the commons, spanking a student on a bench. She was much younger than the rest of the faculty she had met so far. She could not have reached her thirtieth year yet. She was attractive in a wholesome way, though her dark hair was pulled back in too severe a way to let her look as attractive as she could. She was smiling. Mr. Hull had a formidable wooden paddle in his right hand, with holes strategically drilled and then beveled over its surface.

"This is Mr. Hull. He is the Guidance Counselor for this floor. And this is Ms. Astor, who I mentioned to you before, Dean of Student Moral." Juniper turned to Mr. Hull.

"How did we do, Miss Genesee?" Mr. Hull's voice was confident and in control, looking Juniper Lee directly in the eyes.

"Charity Hall failed to meet its goal of one hour showers, suh, by two minutes and 36 seconds."

"That's marvelous, Juniper Lee," Ms. Astor complimented. I'm just sorry I won't get spank your fanny more." Juniper Lee smiled at the comment. Mr. Hull nodded with a small smile of satisfaction but was all business.

"Round the time up to the nearest minute...one swat per minute. You first, Miss Genesee?"

"Yes, please, suh." She stepped to the nearest bunk and had the occupant move aside.

"Ladies, after my paddling, yawl follow my lead exactly as yawl see. Face yuh bunk wall, taking two full steps back from the foot of yuh bunk. Stand with yuh feet facing forward and about one foot length apart. Bend fully at the waist, holding on to the foot rail. Obey the instructions given to you exactly."

On cue, Juniper Lee bent at the waist. Miss Astor stepped to her left side and calmly lifted the Resident Assistant's uniform skirt and then easily slipped the white underwear under the cheeks of her bottom. The Dean began slapping the girl's round bottom with her bare hand with light strokes and at a brisk pace. She said something to Juniper Lee that caused the girl to chuckle even as she was being spanked. The warm up took only a minute until she was satisfied.

She stepped aside and Mr. Hull stepped up, having removed his dress coat, and rolled up his sleeve. He patted the heavy wood on Juniper's bottom as if he were lining up a golf putt, before pulling back and walloping her with the paddle.

"AAAGHHH!" Juniper Lee cried out fully and then centered herself.

"One. Thank you Mr. Hull." Again the paddle swooped and pounded the soft butt flesh.

"OWWWW!!!..........Two.......thank you, Mr. Hull." A third and final swat; by the sound of it the hardest of the trio.

"AAAAAHHHHH!!...eh..uh...three....thank you...Mr. Hull."

Juniper Lee held her head down and seemed to shake off the pain. She caught the hem of her skirt, faced the wall and remained there with her reddened bottom showing.

At Miss Astor's signal all of the girls seemed to turn in unison, so Mitten followed suit. As she took her position accordingly and bent over, she heard the girl three bunks down being spanked by Miss Astor. Mitten turned her head and saw Miss Astor turn to the second girl in line. Then the paddle landed on the first girl who cried out in pain and shock.

Soon the room was filled with the sounds of discipline; bare hand slaps, the hard thwock of the paddle, soft sobbing and harsh cries of pain. Before she knew it Miss Astor reached Mitten's position. She felt the younger woman pull her skirt up and effortlessly slide her underwear past her round cheeks. "You would be Miss Wordsmith, yes?" How did she know of her?

"Yes, ma'am."

Miss Astor began swatting Mitten's bare bottom. Her swats were quick enough to redden and soften the skin, but not enough to particularly hurt. After about twenty quick swats, she seemed satisfied with her work.

"Very nice," she said idly before moving to the next girl. Mr. Hull reared back and gave the previous girl her final hard swat which caused her to growl her final thank you. By the time she was finished the declaration, Mr. Hull had already turned to Mitten. She felt the guidance counselor's strong, wide hand on the small of her bare back. A moment later the paddle landed over her cheeks.

"OOOOWWWW!!!!.......one....thank you, sir...I mean, Mr. Hull."

As soon as her verbal obligation was complete, the second swat came down across her cheeks, even harder.

"AAAAUUGGHH!!.......ooowwwiee...t..two...tthh..thank you, Mr. Hull."

She was crying unashamedly now. Still the paddle gave no respite and the final swat was so hard that Mitten felt her knees buckling from the force and pain.

"AAAAAAAHHHHH...AAAAAAHHHH...oh God......uuhhhh...th....threeee....aaaaawwwghh....than...thank you....Mr. Hull."

Mr. Hull moved to the next girl but in her peripheral vision she was certain she could see him shaking his head in disappointment. Mitten continued to cry as the next girl began to receive her paddling. Mitten became aware that she was the only who continued crying. Still, she could not stop so she did not even rise up but remained bent over while she wept.

Finally, she began to curtail her sobbing and stood holding up her skirt and facing the the back of her bunk, her bare angry bottom for all to see. She was sure that she must have been spanked harder for some reason that she did not know. Perhaps that was how Miss Astor knew who she was. The black girl who declared to her that she was Cornelius' sister was making up her bunk. She kept looking up at Mitten with a worried expression.

~~~~

After they were dismissed from their hall, the girls of Charity floor had breakfast in the dining hall. This was run by an enclave of black women, all seemingly brighter and more wise than their station seemed to dictate. One woman, who seemed to notice that Mitten was a little more haggard in the face then the rest of her compatriots, gave her a kind word.

"You'll be fine baby girl," she said with an accent that spoke of southern roots. "If the worst thing that happens to you is that your fanny gets warmed, you're life is good."

Mitten thanked her for the kindness and for the extra square of corn bread offered to her. Their first meal was scrumptious and well prepared; scrambled eggs with bits of obviously expensive bacon, steel cut oats with brown sugar, and the sweet cornbread. It also seemed like the dining hall was a place for the girls to let their hair down so to speak and not be so stiff as the expectation was everywhere else. Mitten carried her tray out and looked for someone to sit with. She saw Emily, but realized somehow that she was not going to be a supportive friend. Eventually, Millicent emerged from the line just as an overseeing administrator was about to move Mitten along with a swat.

"Quite a day," Millicent said idly as they sat at a table where three other girls from Charity wing were dining; Soo Jung Ho from Korea, Haley and Hadley, the twins, and Laura Winters from Australia. The twins were from Southern California. Their dark skin and light blonde hair betrayed this fact long before they introduced themselves. Soo wore round wire-rimmed glasses and looked every bit of the intellectual that Asian students are rumored to be. She was the valedictorian at Polytechnic High School in San Francisco. Laura was a full bodied, light-eyed girl from Perth. She told everyone that she liked to be called "Abby" and that she didn't like boys nearly as much as she preferred dating girls.

This actually titillated Mitten. For all of the focus on Discipline, Mitten knew that her heart of submission to a husband would be brought out by her untapped sexuality. In the weeks leading up to her leaving Omaha, she found her hand straying between her legs on a nightly basis as her mind meandered over the possibilities of what "Intimate Studies" would be like at Petworthy. In fact, her life after bedtime had developed an entire repertoire of methodology in finding new ways to pleasure herself without breaking her hymen. When she was still a fresh faced girl of nine years old, she learned that the gentle touch of her fingers over the folds of skin that nestled in the cleft between her legs gave her enormous pleasure. As she grew old and learned about life, she realized that she was climaxing. When she developed pubic hair she wondered if it was a curse for being too sexual too early. Now was the time though. Sex was a place where she could excel and be the student and submissive bridesmaid she was called to be...a young woman that her Daddy could be proud of. The girls began to chat freely and at a different table there seemed to be even more earnest frolic going on as was want with girls their age. However, when bread began to be tossed playfully back and forth an administrator came to the table and all of the girls fell still. Millicent leaned towards Mitten to say something but she hushed her. Mitten couldn't make out what was being said, however, judging by the expressions on the girl's faces they were in trouble for their mischief. One at a time, the administrator asked each girl a question. If the girl appeared to answer in the affirmative, she was instructed to step to the front of the Dining Hall where there was a small stage for apparent announcements or for multiple use like assemblies. All told, there were seven of the nine girls at the far end of the table were called to the front.

12