The Phaedrah Chronicles Ch. 1

Story Info
Phae meets Silvermoon & learns the truth.
1.7k words
4.51
52.4k
7
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 04/25/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Night is falling in the Realms. The evening, though heralding darkness, is colorful. The rosy-purple hues of the sky just beginning to give over to the deeper indigoes and blues of night. Autumn reflects off of the trees that are lit by a small, cozy campfire. The reds, yellows and golds of the leaves winking merrily in the flickering firelight. The camp is occupied by two figures, entwined comfortably in a bedroll by the fire. Their conversation is hushed, endearing, and rising in intensity.

The larger of the two figures faces the fire, briefly. The light reveals the strong, regal face of a noblewoman. Her dark hair was wispy, framing a wide brow, piercing gray eyes, and a full, expressive mouth. The severity of her features are set off by her nose; a small, upturned little pug that gives a sense of mischief and adventure to her other, more stern and austere features.

"So, you say that I am a creation of magic?" I look at her, nonplussed...this is news to me. I have no recollection of the past three days. And this body is beginning to make me very uncomfortable.

"Yes, lil' one...and you will find that this may be to your advantage, in the future."

She smiles down at me, her gray eyes glinting with the flames...

"And to your disadvantage, as well."

With this she smiled faintly and pokes me playfully in the ribs...my (hind leg?) jumps in sympathetic arousal to the rest of me...and that damned tail began to wag again.

(Hiatus)

I know, I know, ..."WAIT A MINUTE!" you say...Is the same thing that I said when I woke up three days ago from a deep slumber on the soft floor of a forest that I have no recollection of ever seeing before. In a body that is not coherent to the laws of nature...

My name is Brian, and I lead (led?) a fairly normal life in the suburbs of Midwestern USA. I work with a small software firm that provides op systems for online Role-Playing and gaming. The most popular of which was my own baby, a program that supported real-time html interaction between "Furry" enthusiasts across the USA. (For those not familiar with the term, a "furry" is usually an anthropomorphic mammal with human characteristics, something that I have always found to be rather erotic.) The action got hot and heavy at times, but the subscribers were always prompt with their payments and the website's popularity was growing...

Then I started to RP, myself. It was innocent curiosity, at first. Then I started to form friendships online. Close friendships that impinged upon my real life. I was driving home, I remember that much...after a particularly "sweaty" session in the "Realms". I was thinking of a singular character whose unique charm had captured my imagination.

" A golden tigress, riiiight." I chastised myself for my overactive libido. It took just a millisecond, but there was the median in my headlights...my whole world rotated with my POV, a shower of dirt and rocks flying toward me through the shattered windshield of my SUV is the last thing I remember...until now.

(rejoin firelight)

"How do you figure that?" I flinch away from her touch, growling (growling?) at her. I grab the end of my tail and hold onto it, desperately. Trying to will away it's existence in vain.

"This is ridiculous! I'm a man! A human!"

The Lady glances down at my buxom, furry form and smiles...

"Not from where I'm standing...although I'm not trying to insult you, in the least!" she says, chucking me under my (muzzle?).

"But I remember being in another world, entirely!" I say...my ears folding back in annoyance.

"And what's with this body, anyway? I am a man, a male...not this, this...puppy-freak!" I glare at her suspiciously, as if she had some obscure part in my predicament.

"And don't touch me, that weirds me out..."

I turn from her, gazing down at myself. I would have found this form to be a major turn-on if it hadn't been housing my consciousness, at the time.

(Imagine a Cocker Spaniel, well mostly spaniel...and cross him with the sexiest woman you can envision...I stand about 5'2" tall and have a large penis and prominent breasts, and a few other juicy bits, too...tadaaah...it sux.)

"Silver, or what ever your name is, all I wanna do is get back outta here. I'm not interested in any quests or holy grails...I just wanna get back to being who, and what, I was."

Her gaze darkens, slightly. She turns and looks me up-and-down.

"My name is Silvermoon, and I would think that you would prefer this form, to the one in your "other world"."

"Why is that?" (So I'm naive', gimme a break.)

"Because that form lies at the bottom of a stone gorge, the wrecked metal of some sort of mechanical carriage surrounds it. That form is without life, my furry friend. I would assume that you want to live on? "

(She's got me there...)

"So, what do you want from me, then...?" I ask her outright. The look in her eyes is answer enough, but I want to hear her say it.

"Just to be your companion, my furry friend. To be there with you when your destiny is fulfilled.

"You, have no designs upon me, then?" I'm almost disappointed, well...more than almost.

" I didn't say that...but it will come in time, and so will you." Her eyes glint again, this time no firelight can be blamed for the glow that they emit. She touches my cheek, smiling.

Her hand runs down my side to rest upon my hip, caressing the flesh there. A sigh escapes my lips, unbidden, and I'm beginning to think of this body as a traitor. My nipples harden in spite of the protests that I mutter as she tickles my softer parts.

" You should just relax and explore yourself...like I am." She grins up at me from between my legs. Her tongue flicks out and encircles my semi-hard shaft and my forepaws grasp my breasts, my head thrown back in near-ecstasy. My misgivings about my predicament are momentarily forgotten as the sensations from her tongue wash over me. I thrust my hips forward as she engulfs me, completely.

"OOOOoooooooh!" she cooes, pulling her head back and fumbling underneath my scrotum. She finds the soft petals of my labia, spreading them slightly. "What do we have here? Another surprise, furry one?" I had not mentioned the rest of my femaleness to her before, telling myself that it was none of anybody's business.

I look away and blush even deeper beneath my reddish-brown facial fur. My arousal at her stimulation of my maleness was still raging. I look back into her eyes again, pouting slightly.

"So the tits aren't the only thing female about me, so?"

I rise quickly and pad over to the other side of the campfire, sitting down across from her and feeling miserable and confused.

" Little one, what are you afraid of? I won't hurt you. I would never hurt you. When I found you asleep in the underbrush this morning I thought that you were passing strange to look at, but not entirely uncommon in these woods. But there is something different about you. A spirit, an intelligence that is very rare in beings such as yourself. You intrigue me and I find myself falling for your soft fur and piercing green eyes...but it is mostly your naïveté' and innocence that bring out the love that I feel for...(she casts her eyes downward at that moment, the last word coming out a whisper)...you."

"We just met this morning, but my heart tells me that you are special to me...and I ask you to tell me your name." Her eyes pleading with mine.

I blink at her for a minute, my own mind in a daze.

I have no name anymore.

Brian Murdoch died in a car accident three days ago. I might as well accept it.

" I don't have a name, Silver...I am a new person, a new body with a very timid and confused spirit. And by naming myself I would cheapen this into an exercise in tabloid fantasy. I leave this to you." I gaze at her over the dying flames, firelight glinting in her cool, gray eyes.

A slight smile spreads across her face again.

"I shall name thee after a very dear soul that departed from my life not long ago, little one. From hereon ye shall be known as Phaedrah. Now come back over to me. The night grows cold."

I get up and pad back over to her side and slipped back into the bedroll, huddling against her for warmth and, most of all, comfort. I felt like crying as more and more of the reality of my situation became evident.

" Will I ever be a normal human again, Silver?" I blink at her as she shucks the homespun shirt that she had worn as pajamas. Her breasts swung free and I marveled at their full beauty and felt a stirring in my loins. She smiled and sighed in pleasure as I licked her nipples tentatively.

"I hope not, my little furry one...Goddess help me, but I hope not."

Her hands went under the blanket and found me erect and throbbing again. She stroked the tender, hot flesh and chuckled as my body once again betrayed me and shivered in delight. She pushed my shoulders back and straddled me, guiding my dog-like member to her moist portal. I thrust my hips forward, all embarrassment and confusion forgotten as I slid all the way into her molten depths. My head fell back as my shoulders hit the bedroll and my tongue lolled from my panting muzzle. Her sighs echoed softly through the clearing as we moved against each other's desire. Her pace quickened as we both felt the familiar stirrings of orgasm start. My eyes widened as I felt another, not so familiar feeling start in me belly and spread throughout my body...the orgasm that hit me crashed through my soul like a tsunami...leaving me gasping and trembling in her embrace. I whine questioningly up at her and she smiles, touching my furry face gently.

" You did say yourself that you are not all male, or female...didn't you?" I nod, still not catching on. "You have never had a female orgasm, before now...did you like it? Phaedrah?" My soft snores were the only answer, as I had dozed off.

The fire died down to embers and the two figures silhouetted in the moonlight are silvered by her full gaze...their sleeping spirits entwined, and happy for now.

(To be continued)