The Phaedrah Chronicles Ch. 2

Story Info
Phae makes a new friend, & loses something.
3.2k words
4.55
17.1k
1
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 04/25/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I look like a dog…I'm getting used to the stares. My name is..er….was… Brian Murdoch. I was once a software designer in Midwest USA. After my human body was destroyed in an SUV accident a while back, I woke up from a deep sleep in the middle of this strange forest. I now inhabit a hermaphroditic, 5' 2", buxom body with golden brown fur. And some of the stares I get me rather nervous. Thank Goddess for Silvermoon. She is the woman who found and befriended me…. I think she's some sort of important person around here, a noble…. perhaps. She has the look of someone who is used to having her way. After watching her make short work of a few ruffians with her short-sword, I feel secure at her side. We approached the gated town together, my mind at ease.

"What's this place Sil?". I looked up at her in query.

" It is, a place of memories, a place of friends and allies. We will find lodging for the night here and I will contact my sisters in the morning." She continued walking without another word.

Her silence as we plodded along further gave me the impression that these words were all she was going to offer by way of explanation. I noticed a shadow moving toward us as she strode along, apparently oblivious. I tensed and touched the jeweled hilt of the Elvin dagger she had given me on the morn after our first night together.

"Sil?" I whispered harshly.

"I see him." She spoke in low tones, not breaking her stride. Her strong hand touched my knife-arm, stopping my draw.

He got closer and gathered speed to intersect our path, reaching into the shabby rags that hung from him like so much garbage.

"Sil??" I pushed against her restraining hand.

"Hush!" she hissed.

He blocked our path and raised one arm as I yelped and hid behind Silvermoon. I took the opportunity to draw my blade, holding it outstretched in front of me. His voice grated the air like a rusty hinge.

"Mistress Silvermoon…Thou art needed. Your sisters request your council." He handed her a sealed parchment and then faded quickly into the shadows, disappearing into the gathering mist. I gazed up at Sil's face and watched as her brow darkened with worry and impatience with each sentence she read. Most of the worry seemed to be directed at me. I sheepishly lowered my knife.

"We must find lodging for you, little one."

I blinked at her, a feeling of dread rising in my throat. " I will sleep by your side, tonight? You know I'm defenseless in this realm…. and this stuff is still totally new to me." I felt my eyelid twitch in a nervous tic.

"No, dear Phae…I have pressing affairs. * Sighs * But you will be entrusted to good and capable hands. This I promise." She continued to stride down the dirt street. Peering off into the distance.

I followed as best I could, resisting the urge to lope forward on all fours (that is frowned upon in "civilized" parts of this realm). We finally stopped in front of a cozy-looking tavern called Callahan's Cross. Sil took my forepaw and led me inside.

A screech from the very depths of hell greeted us as we entered, and a formidable red-head came dashing up to Sil grabbing her up and tossing her about like so much fluff.

"Mistress Moon!!!! Ye are back! My poor heart sings again with joy!"

Sil allowed herself to be hugged and kissed by this force of nature in a barmaid's apron, now holding her fast. She grinned down at me in slight embarrassment.

"Phae…meet Mare. She is to be your guardian and company for tonight." Her grin widened a bit.

I stared up at the plump but shapely woman just now releasing Sil and turning her bright green eyes toward me. Her broad, lovely face broke into an even wider smile as her eyes traveled up and down my furry body. She laughed and scooped me up into her arms and held me against an ample bosom. I noticed the softness of her fiery braids against my cheek as she pulled me to her shoulder, an aura of innocent affection radiating from her.

"And who might this be, Mistress? Is this your new familiar? What's her name?" Her deep green eyes gazed at me intently as she suspended me from her strong hands at arm's length. I tried to smile as friendly as possible at her.

"Does it talk and everything?" Mare exclaimed.

"No Mare, she is neither my familiar, nor a she, exactly. May I introduce you to my new friend Phaedrah? Phae, this is Mare." She smiled an almost feral grin at me as Mare squealed and hugged me close again.

She held me out at arm's length again, my body hanging limp and my mind racing. I began to eye convenient escape routes out the side door, when I felt her grip tighten ever so slightly. She glanced at me curiously, her eyes going wide. She turned to Sil, a voice little more than a quavering whisper escaped her lips.

"But the name, mistress…. that's the name of…"

"That is enough, 'little pony"…We will talk of this later. Right now I need you to accommodate this innocent one for the night…for my coven has need of me." She nodded purposefully at Mare.

"Hey Mare! Are you still workin' or what???" An angry patron yelled at her, his drink having been forgotten when Sil and I had entered. I felt sure that he would soon be decorating the wall behind the bar with his head. Her reply to him surprised and tickled me.

"Go piss up a rope, Sven! I got visitors! Flag down Penny, her shift is on in just a minute! " She turned back to Sil, her gentle, rough hands holding me firmly in their grasp. Sil brushed a stray strand of hair away from Mare's face and smiled belatedly.

"I must go, dear pony…take good care of my Phae. I shall see you on the morrow." With that she slipped out the door of the tavern, leaving me at the mercy of this boisterous but beautiful country girl. Mare set me down on the floor and smiled at me.

I shuffled my feet a bit, growing increasingly nervous without Silvermoon's presence to comfort me. Mare's continued gaze made matters worse.

"Umm, you mentioned something about your shift ending now, Miss Mare?" I twisted a little to look around the bar. Mare startled me again with another of her delightful explosions of mirth. She reached her rough but loving hands for me and I felt a momentary urge to run for my life. My hopes for a spectacular escape were foiled instantly…. she had a grip of iron.

"Come then, Phae…ye shall enjoy my hospitality till Mistress Silvermoon returns." And with that she tugged me out the door of the tavern, tossing her apron back through the entrance like an after-thought.

The next thing I knew, we were making our way down a side-ally and toward a modest storefront. The sign outside read "Rooms to let." Both the storefront and the sign were silvered with age and weathering.

I returned to enjoying the sway of her skirt and the surfaces underneath that had made it move in such a fetching manner. I was quite caught up in the sensuous interplay between flesh and fabric so was surprised when she suddenly stopped in front of me. I bumped into her bountiful rear before I could stop.

"Ooof! Um, sorry Mare…" I stared up at her…feeling the blood rise up my neck. My knees turned inward in an attempt to hide my rising..emotions.

"Whatever for, little pup?" she muttered, looking back at me from over her shoulder. I felt sweetly pierced by her intense stare. She broke our gaze with a grin and tugged me toward the entrance…chattering about mundane trivia but keeping a firm, loving grip upon my forepaw as we made our way through the lobby. She smiled briefly at me before checking her messages at the desk…. promptly canceling two appointments for the evening. The desk clerk looked at her oddly until Mare hissed softly and signed Silver's name…two fingers of the right hand tapped to the left palm and drawn across both eyes. The clerk glanced at me sullenly as he retrieved her room-key. I began to feel the extent of Sil's prominence with these people, as well as Mare's value to the boarding house. The desk clerk must have been losing quite a commission at the evening's cancellation.

I tried to ignore the nasty feeling of his eyes on my back as I followed Mare quietly up the stairs to her small but warmly comforting room. She threw open the door and stepped across the threshold. Her gentle expression and the aura of her room spoke to me of her genuine love and affection for herself and her "men".

"Um, do you not have business to attend to, miss Mare?" I stared at her straight in the eyes. Her gaze never flinched a bit as a grin tugged at the side of her mouth.

"That I do, fuzzy one. But it concerns you, exclusively. My card has been wiped blissfully clean for the night. And I am not worried about the lost clients. This is a dream come true…a fantasy-dark that is soon to be fulfilled." She sighed and pulled loose the ties at the neck of her blouse…"Do you find me attractive, little one?"

I stared blankly at her half-exposed breasts, her gypsy-lace blouse hanging precariously from her shoulders. Then I shuddered excitedly at their sudden, joyful dance as she began to laugh again. Only this time her mirth was tinted red and boiling, for she grabbed my tender ear and urged me toward her magnificent bosom.

" You reserve your opinion for the first time this evening, my pup…why now?"

" I do not wish to be disrespectful, miss Mare…so I must beg your forgiveness. Am I to actually sleep with you tonight? In the same bed?" I blinked at the half unearthed treasure that hung before me.

"Yes…Phae. Unless you think you would prefer the barn to the comforts of my room. The choice is yours, as I said before."

I was beginning to get annoyed at her smug grin. The soft lilac scent of her bedroom was much more preferable to the barn, which was the usual lodging for my kind. My kind is treated as slaves, at best…in the human realms. This lesson I had learned well, having almost paid for it with my life. The flash and dance of Sil's short-sword played like a song of strength and assurance in my memory. I snorted and grinned amiably at Mare…

"Do you snore?"

She grabbed my ear again, laughing softly, and tugged me into her room, tossing my whimpering ass onto her wide, soft bed. She then pulled the door to and sealed my fate by turning toward me and pushing her full, curvy ass against the latch until it, too, succumbed to her and fell obediently closed and locked. That faint click echoes in my mind still.

(How does one describe being sweetly tormented for an entire night by a playful, mischievous, voluptuous, uninhibited, and oh-so-powerful child of nature? Brother, let me fill you in. If the opportunity arises for you, don't miss it. Period.)

I blinked up at her from her bed, watching her peasant skirt and lace blouse fall away from her like a morning mist before the sun. She then stood before me in her loose cotton underwear and pouted. I blinked in total loss of brain function. The soft, pale expanse of her was overwhelmingly desirable. The swells of her mountainous breasts were tipped with thick, rose-colored nipples. My muzzle hung open a bit as I watched the tender morsels stiffen from the sudden cool draft. Her pout deepened as I stared.

"Ummm, I'm sorry…am I neglecting something?" I stammered nervously, looking at the floor. I almost bolted from the room when she reached for me suddenly, grasping the clasps of my leathers in expert fingers. I started to pull away and protest, succeeding only in part. My protests stuttered to a halt at the sight of her thick, fiery-red, pubic mound. I could just barely make out the protrusion of her plump labia through the flaming bush of hair. Her voice brought me back to partial coherence.

"Oh, my! You are a special one, aren't you?" She tossed my leathers into the corner beside her bed. I felt the touch of her fingers and instinctively stood up on my hind paws again to follow the motion of her hand. My full breasts swayed at the sudden motion. A soft touch invaded my consciousness and my nether regions as she encircled my semi-hard cock with experienced fingers. Her other hand gently brushed my sensitive nipples, causing a soaring crescendo of pleasure to rip through me.

"Miss M-Mare! Mercy! I beg you!!! Please!" I pled with her and backed away to huddle at the corner of her spacious bed. Her hands stopped, and then withdrew. I felt her clear green gaze upon me again, and risked a peek up at her face. Those enchanting emerald orbs were fastened to mine own, an expectant light glowing in them.

"You are different from the usual morphs we get in here, little Phae. You are smarter and much more emotionally developed. And Mistress Silver is most protective of you…what's your story? You owe me that much at least." She pulled a silk sheet around her shoulders and sat next to me on the bed. Draping part of it over my own nakedness and smoothing it with a gentle hand.

I proceeded to fill her in on the details of my arrival into the realms. The terror, confusion, and disbelief, I had felt of finding myself in a strange universe, with a body that seems to enjoy rebelling against my every wish. As I recounted my tale to her, though, I noticed her expression growing brighter with each anecdote. My annoyance at her obviously intentional ignorance of my plight finally came to a head as I threw my arms up in disgust and yelled at her.

"I'm a Dog, for Goddess' sake! With Tits, even!!"

She just smiled at me and wrapped me in her inexorable affection, and her soft, strong arms. I calmed down, in spite of myself, and huddled into her for the comfort that she so eagerly offered. Mare stroked my head and my ears, paying close attention to the sensitive spots at the base of each ear and under my cheeks. I felt my annoyance and fear dissipate, only to be replaced by much worse. I started to get a hard-on, again

"I find canines to be noble, loyal, and very loving, dear Phaedrah. You are no exception. Lie down and get comfortable while I get ready for bed." She tossed me easily over into the middle of the bed and covered me in soft silk. I peered out at her from over the covers as she hummed softly to herself and washed her voluptuous body in lilac-scented water from the bedside basin. I felt myself become aroused again, my sheath retracting and my nipples and labia swelling slightly. The silk against my body was not helping matters. She turned down the wick of the oil lamp that was the room's only illumination, plunging us into a soft, dim world of silk sheets, lilac skin, and Mare's unrequited desire. I stretched out beside her as she crawled into the bed. I heard her breath catch in her throat as she spotted my disproportionately large member, now fully erect and throbbing.

"Oh my…you were hiding quite a bit of things from me, weren't you, Phae?"

I started to answer her but gasped instead as her lips touched the glistening head of my cock. She reached down to cup my balls in her hand and found my other "secret". To her credit, she only hesitated for a split second before stroking my tiny clitoris with her finger and engulfing my cock completely in her mouth and throat. I saw brilliant flashes of light behind my closed eyelids as she pulled up her lips to midway along my shaft, only to plunge down again and again on my shaft. I was dimly aware of her fingers prodding at my virginal nether lips, as I became wet with her saliva and my own arousal. Her finger suddenly slipped inside of me with a slight, tearing twinge and I felt a warm flow wet my inner thighs and Mare's hand, but was too far gone in the throes my orgasm to notice much. I threw back my head and howled as my back arched, driving my cock deeper into her throat…and her fingers deeper into my aching pussy. I surged into her mouth, filling her tender, sweet throat with my cum. I felt her hand being drenched by my pussy juice as the orgasmic wave hit me again.

"Stop! Oh, please…. Miss Mare!" I writhed up the bed and away from her heavenly mouth and experienced fingers. "Let me catch my breath, please…milady!"

In the dim light I could see her face, shiny with sweat and juices, smiling at me from between my legs. She lifted the finger that she had pierced me with to her lips and tasted the liquid on them. I heard her grunt in puzzlement and watched as she leaned over to turn the wick up on the lamp. I saw bright red blood on her finger and panicked.

"I'm hurt!!! I'm bleeding! What did you do to me??? Help Siiiiiiil!!!!!!!!" I leaped to my feet on the bed and made a leap for the door. She easily reached out and caught me by the scruff of my neck, restraining me. I flopped around for a minute or two before calming somewhat, and gazing at her fearfully, breathlessly.

"You are fine, little one. There is nothing wrong with you at all. The same thing happens to all females at one time or another in their lives. It even happened to me, when I was fifteen." Mare calmly wiped the blood on a handkerchief, placing it in a small chest on her nightstand. I stared at her blankly, my eyes widening as she glanced back at me and started laughing.

"All virgins bleed when they lose their virtue, little one. You are now a woman…well, a non-virgin." She crawled on all fours over to me at the edge of her bed and held me close. I felt her breath on my shoulder and leaned my head against hers, my body suddenly weary and weak. She pulled me back onto the pillows and snuggled up next to me.

"Dream sweet, furry one…Mistress Silver will return with the light of dawn." She said softly.

I went to sleep with her soft hand held in my forepaw and her words drifting through into my dreams.

To be continued...