The Phantom's Return

Story Info
Jamie is conned into seeing the Phantom again.
13.4k words
4.59
34.4k
9
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie opened her eyes as the sunlight shone brightly through the half open curtains in the bedroom window. She was alone; Steve was away on business and wouldn't be back until the next morning. She looked over at the clock; it was already 10:05 am. She forced herself out of bed, and headed for the bathroom to wash up and brush her teeth. Mmmmmm it had been a great dream – not a fantasy, but reliving one of her most erotic episodes with Steve.

She had slept in the nude, as usual, and enjoyed the feeling of the cool morning air as it hardened her nipples even further. She closed her eyes as she rubbed them, wishing it were Steve's hands on them. She forced herself to focus, as she knew she had chores she wanted to accomplish before her husband got home. She liked everything to be perfect when he came home. Although he always showed his appreciation for her efforts with a little extra attention in bed, Jamie did it mostly out of the deep and unconditional love they had for each other.

As she washed, she took the time to admire her naked body, as she often did. She was understandably proud of her body... large firm breasts topped with brown nipples that seemed perpetually hard, a smooth flat stomach that she watched religiously for any sign of softness, and her crowning glory – a heart shaped ass that made grown men gasp aloud and babble like school boys. It was an asset that Jamie loved to use to her advantage, and usually dressed to accent it.

As she made her way into the living room, she threw on an boy-cut pair of panties with just a short tee shirt over them. She stopped at the stereo, put on a little music and lit a cigarette. She also lit candles, cracked the window, and dropped the thermostat temperature so that the cigarette smoke would be gone by the time Steve got back. Although she had agreed to quit smoking when they had started dating, it was a habit she was unable to get rid of. But it was so hard not to smoke, especially after sex - even if it was just with herself.

She rested her cigarette down on the crystal ashtray that was sitting on the coffee table 'just for decoration' as she told Steve. Little did she know that Steve was well aware of her cigarette habit, right down to the fact that she bought a pack every two weeks, and even knew where she bought them. The teenaged clerk at the corner store always was anxious to share his impression of Jamie's beauty with Steve whenever he stopped in. "Your wife is one fine woman, Steve... Let me know if you ever get tired of her" was the typical joke. Steve always smiled politely, "I'll keep you informed Justin" was his standard reply. He knew there was a long line of guys like Justin with illusions of bedding Jamie down, whether or not they were together.

She took the clothes out of the dryer, relishing the warm feeling against her body, and folded them before putting them away. Steve was always helping around the house, and often washed and put his own clothes away. As often as she asked him not to, because she loved to do things for him, he always smiled and gave the same reply. "It leaves you with more time for me Babydoll." For that reason, she always took advantage of it when he traveled to do this for him.

She smiled as she folded his boxers in a pile, giggling as she took the time to smell them. They always had the same combination of fabric softener and maleness about them that she found incredibly sexy. She finished folding his socks as well, and decided to put them in his dresser. He had so much clothes that there was never any space for them in his drawers, so she always kept a spare laundry basket on the floor in his closet. As she closed the doors, something hanging out of the pocket of his cashmere topcoat caught her attention. "What in the world...?" she wondered aloud as she pulled at it.

At first the item in her hand didn't register, then the realization hit her like a ton of bricks. She literally staggered from the closet, to the living room where she hastily lit another cigarette with shaking hands. She took a deep drag and tried to comprehend what she had discovered, and the deeper meaning behind it. She stared at the incriminating evidence in her hand -the mask, the phantom mask from the party!

At first she was shocked... she couldn't believe it. It had been Steve all along! It was him that had fingered her at the party – although he had feigned anger and then spanked her because of it! A thousand thoughts ran through her mind as she replayed the events of that night in her head. Her mind was reeling, until she realized one undeniable fact. Instead of being upset with Steve's deception, she was incredibly aroused. There was no denying that her pussy was drooling now, just thinking about the lengths her husband had gone to in his erotic charade. It was just like him to pull off such an incredible sexual adventure, she thought, almost angry that she hadn't realized it was him before now. She was once again struck by the thought that Steve was, without a doubt, the sexiest man she had ever met!

Just as she began to get a notion of hopping back in bed and finishing what she had started earlier, her thoughts were interrupted with the ring of the phone.

"Hello?"

"Jamie?" Jamie's smile was quickly wiped off her face; she thought it would be Steve, but it wasn't. She quickly put up a front to hide her disappointment.

`Hi Bill... how are you honey?' Although her sadness must have been evident, Jamie still had a flirtatious way of calling everyone she knew 'honey' or 'love` if she was feeling particularly naughty. The habit drove Steve nuts, not because of jealousy, but because he knew how men thought, and that such titles of affection encouraged them.

"Is Steve around?" he continued. Jamie knew Bill from the Halloween party, and they had become friendly since. He seemed to have quite a bit of business with Steve since then, although she wasn't sure exactly what it entailed before, she had a pretty good idea of it now.

"Sorry love, Steve is away and will be back tomorrow, I thought you knew that?"

"It must have slipped my mind. It's too bad his sexy lovely wife is all alone" he teased. She giggled as she always did when men flirted with her.

Still feeling aroused from her thoughts, Jamie couldn't resist teasing him a little. "Let's just say I can't wait for him to get back," she almost moaned. Then abruptly added, "Oh... and by the way, I know the phantom is not only a story, you fibber!" She knew Bill must have told them that story because Steve had wanted to make everything more exciting. There was a long pause and she knew immediately that he knew... but there were a few loose ends.

"Steve told you?" he laughed nervously.

"Actually, I just now found out, so he doesn't know that I know" then added in her little girl voice, "and please don't tell him... I want to have some more fun with this before I tell him," she giggled again. As Bill listened to the incredible sexy creature on the other end of the line, he envied Steve with all his being. Not only was she an incredibly beautiful wonderful woman, she was someone who loved him beyond words, and someone who thought that him fooling her into believing she was molested by the phantom was sexy! His lust for her was almost unbearable ever since he had met her, but now it went into overdrive. He could barely speak, and the front of his pants was tented out by his erection. He reached in and began to slowly stroke it, breathing even more heavily. He knew he wouldn't last long, and he would give himself away if he didn't cut it short and get off the phone.

"Ok Hon, anyways I will call him tomorrow, take care" there was a click of the phone. She stared at the phone wondering what had just happened. Bill was an odd man, and she worried that he would tell Steve that she found out about the phantom before she could find a way to use it to her advantage. "Oh well", she giggled as she thought, "I guess I will have to find another way to improvise on our fun".

The phone rang again less than a minute later, so she assumed it was Bill again. She decided to tease him even more.

"Hello again... decided that you couldn't stay away?"

"Ah my babydoll, I only hope whoever you were expecting is gone before I get home." Steve's voice at the other end brought a huge smile to Jamie's face.

"Steven baby, I miss you so much" she practically squealed with joy, and then she played along with him. "Oh, and don't worry honey, I'll be all yours – by then." They both laughed heartily at their mutual game, made even funnier by both of their certainties that the other was completely devoted only to them.

"You have no idea how much I miss you too babydoll, I can't wait to come home and have my way with you" he teased. "Me too!" she purred back. " When will you be back honey?"

"Most probably tomorrow morning at 10, if I speed to the airport, although there is a slim hope I can get out earlier. You know I will make it back as early as I can. By the way, I have a surprise for you" he teased her as he always did. Jamie alternately hated surprises, but loved that Steve enjoyed them.

"You do??" She sounded like a little kid waiting for a doll, Steve thought to himself, and smiled at the idea. "I will call you again tonight, my love and let you know my plans for sure. And no, I am not telling you what the surprise is... but you will love it!"

"But honey, just give me a little hint? Time goes by so slowly when you are away." then added teasingly, "and I get so lonely, baby." They both laughed again at the running joke. "No and you can't begin to imagine how much I miss you my love, now kiss me!"

Jamie pressed her lips together and kissed the receiver.

"Mmmm, that's my girl... now try to be good and I'll talk to you later, babydoll"

"I'll try honey... bye!" she giggled some more as she hung up the phone.

Jamie spent the rest of the day cleaning and doing what she called her "self-improvement routine"; showering, paying extra close attention to her smooth pussy as she shaved, slathering her smooth sexy body with lotions and creams, plucking any stray eyebrows. No detail was too small whenever Steve was gone more than a day, and she loved looking like a doll the minute he walked through the door. She was wearing just her favorite silk kimono as she was finishing her nails, 2 color coats and a clear coat as always. As she crossed the room to put her polish away, there was a ring at the door.

She didn't give her attire even a second thought as she went to answer the door; it was probably just Kimberly returning the shoes she borrowed, she wasn't expecting anyone else. As she opened the door, the delivery guy's eyes looked as though they would spring from his head when he saw Jamie. His eyes lingered as they ran from her gorgeous face, down past the half opened robe barely covering the round globes of her partially exposed breasts, the tight abs and the long legs. Her freshly painted toes completed the picture of his ideal woman, and for just a second he allowed himself a small glimmer of hope that she was one of those 'lonely housewives' he read so much about but had never actually encountered.

"Wow" was all he could manage before he immediately turned red, a reaction Jamie was very familiar with, and she smiled in an amused fashion. He just stood there for a few seconds before she snapped him from his daze, "Yes... can I help you?" she asked.

"What? Oh, these are for you... you are Jamie, aren't you?"

"Yes, I am actually." she answered and he thrust the box into her hands and quickly turned to walk away.

Jamie called him back,

"Wait, um.... I'm sorry Hon, I didn't get your name."

"Its T-T-Tommy, ma'am" he stuttered in reply, literally having to force the words from his mouth. "Tommy" she repeated teasingly, "please let me give you a little tip for your trouble." One thing Steve always insisted was that they tip all delivery people that came to their house, almost to the point of insisting if they declined. But Tommy was not about to decline anything that allowed him to be with this gorgeous woman even one second longer. He stared at her long legs as she crossed the room to get her purse, from the gold ankle bracelet which made her seem even sexier, to the incredibly well shaped ass barely concealed under the thin kimono. He blushed furiously as he could feel his teenaged cock quickly hardening in his Levis.

He actually heard himself gasp as she turned back toward him, placed the purse on the coffee table and leaned down to retrieve the cash. As the robe gapped open a little further, even more of her magnificent breasts were exposed. It was a matter of an inch more and they would be completely exposed to his hungry view. He silently willed the robe apart, but his prayer went unanswered as Jamie stood back up. It was still another few seconds before he realized she was looking at him, and managed to meet her eyes with his. She was smiling when his eyes finally did reach her face, "Thank you Tommy" she teased him again. He turned and practically ran as he hastily made his way to the truck and sped away, muttering to himself "Idiot, you are."

Jamie was still laughing as she opened the box, but was suddenly perplexed. Inside there were a dozen long stemmed red roses, and although most women would find them gorgeous, she thought it was a little odd and very unlike Steven. Every time he sent her roses, he sent her thirteen and not twelve like this. "One for the future." he would always say. And they were never red, always blue, her favorite color. "Red is so trite!" It was then she noticed there was also a note inside the box.

She smiled as she read it, "The phantom is back in town! Join me at the old Orpheum theatre at 8, and wear something appropriately sexy". She smiled once more, as she looked the flowers over. She quickly realized the purpose of the switch; after all he was trying to be sexy and mysterious, she imagined. She thought of what he said "I have a surprise for you", he probably didn't want to make his plan too obvious, such a clever man. She put the flowers in water and headed for the bedroom to dress. She was going to knock his socks off tonight.

Meanwhile, the sales ladies in Tiffany's practically clawed each other's eyes out, each wanting to be the one that waited on Steve. Finally a tall slim brunette with a low cut top approached him directly, "Can I help you with something?" She lowered her head and lifted her gaze to him and whispered, "Anything you need; my name is Crystal." Her pose was obviously intended to encourage him to look at her heaving lace-enclosed breasts. Steve smiled patiently at her obvious flirtatious ways and deliberately with his left hand pointed to the window.

"I would like to see the Chanel necklace".

The point was obvious; she immediately saw his wedding band. The saleslady pulled out the shiny C's hanging on a necklace. She was visibly impressed with his taste, "This is their newest; they're all diamonds".

"I know, and it's perfect. I'll take it." He decided without a moment's hesitation.

"For someone special?" she asked, and he knew immediately what she was insinuating; She was asking if he had a mistress or, more succinctly, if he wanted one.

"Yes, for my wife." was the obviously heartfelt reply.

Although Crystal was quite attractive, about Jamie's age, and very well built, he barely noticed her; except perhaps as a minor annoyance in his quest to get the perfect gift for his wife. The saleslady wrapped it up and he paid. As he was leaving, he noticed she had handed him her telephone number on the bill, and winked salaciously at him. He laughed at her juvenile attempt to seduce him, and in turn handed the number to the pimply doorman as he made his way out of the store. He said he was 'cupid's messenger' for a shy lonely sales clerk. When he pointed out Crystal at the Chanel counter, she waved back at him, and the doorman thrust the number in his pocket.

He paid the cabbie extra to weave through the downtown traffic to his hotel, where he packed quickly but efficiently. He hurried back to the waiting cab, without the usual friendly banter with the doorman – although he did pause to slip him a $20 bill for the usual excellent service. He was able to close the deal a day early and was lucky enough to catch a plane on the stand by list for the last flight home tonight. He was confident that between his platinum level frequent flyer status and his charm, he would be almost guaranteed a seat on the flight. It was all falling in place for his planned surprise for Jamie, and he was sure she would love everything he had in store for her, for the love of his life.

Jamie sprayed a vanilla scented edible body spray all over her body before she dressed; it was Steve's favorite. She then picked out a tiny pink lace thong panty and its matching lace demi-cup bra. At each step she would pause to admire her reflection, smile, and then continue. She slipped on her shortest jean skirt and white low cut v-neck top. She was undecided about her shoes at first, so she deliberated in her mind as she put on her makeup. She finally decided to forgo the garter and thigh highs, and instead slipped on a pair of her tallest white high heels. She gave the mirror one last look before leaving her and Steve's home for their adventure. "Oh Mr. Alexander, you will get everything you deserve tonight", she winked at her reflection. "Hopefully, so will I" she giggled back.

She pulled up to the theatre but there were no cars in sight, and it seemed to be boarded up tightly. She wondered where Steve could have parked his car? She wasn't surprised it wasn't there; he might have even taken a cab and left his Saab at the airport. She knew he wouldn't give himself away this early in the game, not her Steven, and she smiled at the thought.

Jamie wasn't surprised to find the door partially open; it was a detail Steve would never overlook. "Hello?" her voice echoed through the theatre. It looked so empty since they had last been here, Steve and she. She was surprised at the pervasive darkness; it had been years since it had been open. She looked towards the big empty dance floor and remembered dancing with the phantom at the party, and she tingled as the memories came flooding back.

She noticed a small table in the middle of the dance floor as she approached it, but couldn't quite discern what was on it. As she got closer she was startled by a dim spotlight as it snapped on, illuminating only the table. Apparently it had been set to come on automatically, drawing her in; clever man, she thought again. Now she could see clearly the contents of the table and realized it was a red rose with a piece of linen stationery. Next to those was a bottle of champagne and 2 glasses, one of which was already poured for her. She had shared enough bottles with her husband to recognize a bottle of Dom Perignon when she saw. She picked up the full glass and raised it to her lips as she read the label, "Dom, '96 of course." She chuckled to herself, although the bitter aftertaste made her pause before taking another sip. "Must be a spoiled bottle," she thought, but she would never show her husband the slightest thing was amiss as she took another sip.

As a reflex she picked up the paper only, leaving the red rose where it had been placed. That was how much she didn't care for them. As she focused on the note, she felt someone watching her; she looked up to the darkness of the balcony but saw nothing. Perhaps it was a trick of the darkness, just a shadow. As she went back to the note, she read "Welcome Jamie, please enjoy the champagne. I will join you shortly." She was confused but intrigued; Steve really went all out this time. She looked around and admired the grand old theatre. As she reminisced about the Halloween party, and the Phantom, she could feel the excitement growing in her loin as she took another sip. By the time her thoughts shifted back to the present, her drink was already gone and her panties were damp.