The Philanthropist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sr71plt
sr71plt
3,024 Followers

"I'm not even here," Colson said with a laugh. "I'm in New York City at this moment. Shhh, don't tell anyone. I don't get back to Richmond until tomorrow afternoon."

"So, my place is OK?"

"Love it." That "love" word again. Kyle zeroed right into that.

"You can cook too?" Colson said in surprise. "Is there anything you can't do?"

"I don't know. Try me."

"Is there anything you won't do for me?"

"No."

Colson smiled. That had been the right answer.

* * * *

"It's called a 'bully' and you're handling it great," Colson whispered into Kyle's ear just inside the door to Kyle's apartment, their clothes scattered about on the foyer floor. "I've been dreaming of taking you in this position for days."

Colson was standing, crouched down a bit in the center of the foyer. Kyle was draped on the front of him, facing away, Colson's crowned cock deep up into Kyle's channel. Colson had Kyle in a full Nelson from behind, the palms of his hands pressed into the sides of Kyle's head. Kyle's legs were wrapped around Colson's thighs, and Colson was bouncing the smaller, lighter man's body up and down on his cock. "Love how you take the 'bully,'" Colson muttered.

Love. It was love for Kyle too. He was becoming increasingly aware that he loved a bully—and not a sexual position with that name.

Kyle served up a steak and potatoes dinner that Colson said he loved.

For dessert, Kyle knelt on the dining room table, his torso arched back into Colson's chest, one of his arms slung back, the hand cupping the back of Colson's neck, his other hand jacking his cock, as Colson covered and fucked him from behind, his hands gripping Kyle's waist. Colson said that this was 'elevated bodyguard' position.

They did the 'crab' in bed, Colson on his back and Kyle elevated over his body, looking up at the ceiling, supporting himself over Colson on the hands and feet of bent arms and legs, as Colson fucked up into his ass. It was taxing for both of them and they then slept much of the night. It was a 'deep Impact' wakeup the next morning, with Kyle on his back, butt at the end of the bed, his legs bent up into his body and Colson holding his feet together, while he stood at the end of the bed and mined Kyle's ass deep to a mutual ejaculation.

"Loved it," Colson said as he was dressing. "Next week again?"

"I loved it too," Kyle said. What he was thinking, though, was, I love you. He just was too scared to say it out loud. "Sure anytime next week you can get away. Any time you can get away. Any time at all."

Once more, there were twelve fifty-dollar bills on the dresser when Colson left.

Kyle put that money with the $600 he'd been given earlier without asking for it. He'd buy something nice for Derek, maybe on their month or two-month anniversary of having met. This wasn't about the money.

* * * *

"I wanted to make sure you were here," Trent said as he came away from the podium in welcoming the addition of a nurse practitioner position to the Rainbow Connection free clinic. He whispered that while Derek Colson was at the podium saying how honored he was to be donating the money for that.

"I'm glad I'm here too," Kyle answered, although it was for a far different reason than he supposed. Summer was drawing to a close. Derek's wife was in a flurry of packing and monopolizing his time before she shoved off to Paris for the fall. Kyle hadn't seen Derek for three weeks and he was afraid that the banker's interest in him was waning. That would break Kyle's heart. He was smitten.

But, no such thing. When Colson was able to get close enough to Kyle to talk to him in private, he got right to the point. "It's been too long. I'm celebrating Margret's trip to Europe by taking some politicos out on my boat. Would you like to come along? The day Margaret leaves and the night I fuck your lights out, of course."

"You own a boat?"

"Yeah, I keep it down in Hampton. It comes in handy in closing business deals. It would be good to have you along for the ride."

"Sure, why not?"

"Terrific," Colson said. As he turned away, he added, "This should cover it for all," as he slipped $1,000 in fifties in Kyle's pocket. But Kyle didn't hear that and didn't find the money until later. His initial thought on that was that he'd taken the $1,200 he'd already been given out of the case at the back of his bottom drawer and just had forgotten he'd done so. But when he got home, he forgot to put the money in the case, so he didn't discover that the original $1,200 was still there.

Maybe Kyle should have thought harder before saying "why not?" The three guys Colson was taking out beyond the three-mile limit to fish were all members of the Virginia House of Delegates. They were on the fence in a bill Colson was interested in spiking. It was a real party, with far more drinking and drugging than any attempt to fish. All five men pranced around the boat—which was more of a small yacht than what Kyle had imagined—in Speedos. Kyle looked great in his. Colson and one of the delegates, an early-thirties well-gymed guy looked fine. The two older, rather tubby politicians shouldn't have made the attempt.

They were all there for the fun, though, they all were closet randy tops knowing exactly what ride they were being bribed to go on, and all enjoyed having Kyle along. They started with the beer, with Kyle keeping up with them on that. He was the first one to start to fade when the hard liquor came out. Colson kept him on the side of consciousness, though, by monitoring his intake. That didn't mean that Kyle, half blotto, didn't try out a joint for the first time—or, eventually, a line of coke when that came out.

The ceiling was spinning when Kyle, on his back on one of the bunks below, realized there was a cock in his ass and a fat man between his legs, huffing and puffing, as he pumped Kyle. It took the penetration of the second one for Kyle to fully realize that neither one of them was Colson. The younger, gymed guy was more athletic, vigorous, and longer lasting in his fuck, but Kyle was mostly gone by then and let himself be manipulated like a rag doll. He had no idea if Colson had fucked him or not.

His head throbbing and his world still spinning a bit, Kyle was silent and sullen on the drive back to Richmond late that night. Colson did notice that there was frost in the air and that Kyle was upset about something, but Colson saw no reason to care. The whore had been well paid. Colson was doing a happy dance. He—or maybe Kyle—had managed to get all three votes in his pocket.

Kyle had no complaint to give. He'd been paid $1,000 for the outing. The whore didn't have any reason to have his nose out of joint.

"I might as well give the check to you," he said as the limousine cruised west on I-64. He held an envelope out to Kyle. Kyle opened it; it contained a check for $30,000.

"The check?" Kyle asked, his face wincing at the effort to speak with the hammers beating on his head.

"The donation for the nurse practitioner, yeah. That's for the center. You got $1,000 already. You did very good, Kyle. I loved how you took care of us. You and me in the sling. That was heaven. You've got a great ass."

Kyle groaned. He'd seen the sling below in the yacht. He had no memory of having been in it.

"Has Trent talked to you about the party next Saturday?" Colson asked.

"No. What party?"

"I said I'd build a shelter addition if he supplied the men for a party I'm having Saturday night. He said that you and he would take care of it. You'll be there, of course. You did A-1 work with the politicians."

"Of course," Kyle said, turning his face toward the forest they were driving through so that Derek couldn't see the shock he couldn't hide.

* * * *

"He's not a philanthropist; he's a john soliciting men to fuck. He thinks I'm a whore."

"He's a high-paying john, Kyle. And, where he's concerned, you are a whore and have been. He's paid you and paid you well to let him fuck you. He's told me what he paid you. We're making a whole lot of money off him. It works out for everyone."

Yeah, right. Everyone. Everyone but me, Kyle wanted to scream. He wanted to cry out that he'd thought he loved the big lug—that they were in a relationship. It turned out, though, that he was just the guy's whore.

"But I was just the guy's whore, Trent."

"You were his high-priced whore," Trent repeated. "You let men fuck you before I introduced you to this the gold mine that is Derek Colson. You gave it away for free before. You were underselling yourself. Colson pays you well and pays the center even better. Now, do you want to help me recruit other guys from those coming to the shelter to be at the party, or don't you?"

"I'll get back to you on that," Kyle said. Of course he didn't plan on doing that, but he didn't know what was what here yet. Somebody was going to have to pay for this, but he wasn't sure who or how. Until then he best keep his powder dry. "Are all the guys going to be there to be fucked by Derek's guests?"

"He wants us to provide the caterers and servers too. Again, guys from the rec center. They'll be paid—and well. Look how you've been paid if you include his donations to the center—$10,000 a fuck. All to a good cause. This isn't the first party we've done for him. We have a squad I call 'don't see; don't hear; don't talk.' They get paid and they get to watch. But they get to keep their mouths shut."

"Who's on the squad?" Kyle asked.

Trent told him.

"You'll be hearing from me," Kyle said. He went back to his office at the nearby Virginia Commonwealth University and tried to calm himself. He'd been such a fool. He had thought he loved the big lug and that Colson maybe loved him in return. He'd just been a whore to Colson. He was just a whore to the rec center too.

Maybe it was time to leave Richmond. There was that offer from San Francisco. He sifted through the papers on his desk. Yes, the offer was still good. He sat and thought and thought and thought. The first thing he had to do was to erase from his mind this fantasy he had built about loving Derek Colson and being loved in return. It was all business—solicitation and pimping. That done, he was free to think more on what to do about it.

He'd have to erase from his mind too that Trent was his friend and looked out for his welfare. That was an easier thought to give up.

At length, he called Trent back and in a hard voice said, "OK, I'll play."

* * * *

"So, Eddie," Kyle said, coming out of the shower room in the gym at Rainbow Connection with just a towel around his waist and calling out to the towel attendant. "I hear you are going to be a waiter at a party this Saturday night."

"Yeah, for the rich dude, Colson," Eddie said, giving Kyle the eye. Both of them knew that Eddie had been hard for Kyle for months. "You going to be there?" Eddie asked.

"Yeah, Colson wants to have guys who will give his guests blow jobs and good fucks. You going to be doing any of that?"

"I doubt that. I'll be busy waitering, and the guests at those parties are usually just tops. I'm a top too."

"Ooo, you are? I didn't know that. Interesting," Kyle said as if this was totally news to him and made a difference in how he'd been playing hard to get for Eddie. He came up to Eddie and reached down and rubbed his crotch with a hand. "Good thing I'm in the mood for a top right now." He let his towel drop, took Eddie's hand, and put it where Eddie had been wanting to put it for some time.

Kyle let Eddie fuck him in the shower, up against the tiles. When they were done, Kyle told Eddie what a good cocksman he was and that he'd like to have Eddie again—but maybe Eddie could do something for him if they were going to get it on again.

Of course Eddie would do something for him.

The party went just as Derek Colson would want it to, and much of the time he and Kyle were upstairs on Derek's bed or up against his bureau or on his floor or just doing a standing fuck in the middle of the room.

The next morning, Kyle called on Colson at the bank—the first time he'd visited him there. Colson wasn't too delighted to see him, but he did. Kyle took along his laptop and showed Colson the great videos Eddie had taken for him at the party the previous night.

"Your receptionist was good enough to give me the address where your wife is staying in Paris," Kyle said. "I'll bet she'd like to see coverage of your party last night."

"You wouldn't," Colson said, his voice quite strained. An attempt to stare Kyle down, though, convinced him otherwise.

"I'm going to give you a chance to be a philanthropist for real, Derek. You don't know what you had in me. I wasn't letting you fuck me for money. You could have had me for free. I told you repeatedly that you didn't have to pay for it. Now I want you to pay for not having it. I'd like you to make a check out for $100,000 and then I just won't show these videos to anyone."

"Make it out to you, I suppose."

"No, not to me. And not to Rainbow Connection either. I don't want you writing another check to Trent Taylor. I want you to cut him off and influence your friends to do so to until they replace him on the board there. No, I want you to make the check out to the women's shelter out on the West End. I want to help you to be a real philanthropist. There are no strings attached to real philanthropy, Derek."

"Done," Colson said. "But you know, Trent told me you went with the deal. The money isn't anything to me. You are. I've never had anyone as flexible as you to fuck. I loved every minute of it."

That is the trouble, Kyle thought. You loved the act; you didn't love the guy you were doing it with. And to you I was just a whore. But, dumb as I was, I loved you.

"Can we go back to square one, you and me, Kyle?"

Kyle hesitated, but then he said, "Sure, we can try it again."

"Wednesday night? I can come to your place? About 8:00 p.m.?"

"Sure, that's fine," Kyle said breezily. "I'll take that check on out to the women's shelter now, if you don't mind. Until Wednesday. It will cost you $500, though."

Colson agreed instantly and made out another check for Kyle.

Wednesday would be just fine with Kyle. He was getting on a plane to move to San Francisco on Monday.

sr71plt
sr71plt
3,024 Followers
12