The Philosophy Of Fucking...

Story Info
Fucking is not merely sex, it is the execution of life.
819 words
3.29
6.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

YOU ARE BORN TO FUCK!

You like fucking thats natural. Remember you have a long way to go. Not a normal man born to lead a normal life. Yes fucking is the most important activity as it energizes you. Get your body ready for it and your mind. You are going to be fucking women with your body and you are going to be fucking the world with your mind. Get them fuck ready in terms of strength and stamina.

Body - no fat , pure muscle, endurance, breathing shows fitness.

Mind - no laziness, pure knowledge, pure will power, pure strategy, pure execution power

So get ready for the mega-fuck. You will get a woman who will love to get fucked by you as your wife. Each fuck is going to make her love you like crazy. It will strengthen your bonding, love, passion, desire for each other. It will be a celebration of your love, relationship, commitment, bonding, purity.

Get your mind and body fuck-worthy and fuck ready.

So when does the fuck start?

Life's fuck has started and you are tiring and lost and going on the backfoot. Means at this rate even life is not enjoying the fuck with you. You have to fuck it from above. Dominate your events and run them - thats you fucking hard from dominant top position- Strategy + Planning + Execution + Hardwork - Pure Fuck.

If you don't do Strategy and Planning and put in just hardwork then you still get a fuck - life fucks you from top and you are down. Here life is the active fucker and it fucks you on its own terms with you having no control. Makes you feel fucked up after its all over for the effort you put in and for finally getting left on the cold floor with your dick hanging in the air. It is still good as you will enjoy till the time you have energy and life desires to fuck you. But the moment you are tired and lose 'it' or life decides to quit fucking....you are lying on the cold floor with your dick in plain 'air'! Keep faffing and then just keep shagging thinking of hot pussies of the past or imaginary ones of the future!

If you want a pussy, go and get it! Go to life and fuck life and fuck pussy. Seek out life to fuck and seek out pussy to fuck! Life and pussies desperately want to get fucked...but not by a pot-bellied dull farting guy but by a strong powerful classy and wicked stud who can fuck and fuck and fuck them silly till they flood from every hole in their bodies and make their life all about getting fucked or fantasizing getting fucked.

Its all about the fuck! The fuck is the most basic activity in life and the fuck will teach you all there is to learn in life! Remember fuck life today and fuck pussies today - the more you practice fucking, the better you get! Guess you already know it! Just fuck, fuck and fuck! But remember before you fuck others - Fuck yourself day and night - Do not shag, FUCK! Fuck is about doing everything you regard tough - waking up early, running, studying, focusing, meditation - these are just as tough as going to the street and getting a pussy to fuck - and identifying which tough things to do is same as identifying the exact pussies you want to fuck- you have done it already. Trust me - it is a challenge- once you fuck yourself doing those very things you thought were important and regarded tough, you will at the same time fuck all those pussies you desired but regarded tough! You never thought of any as impossible - you know it! You have always known that each of these habits was achievable in the same manner that you knew each of these pussies was fuckable! To list what you need to do to fuck yourself -

Come back to me if you don't fuck these pussies into a cock-crazy daze fantasizing of you day and night! These pussies are there to reach out and fuck so that you are well-exercized for your missions! Just fuck yourself daily and these pussies will themselves offer you their cock-massage services! Both life and these pussies are eager to get fucked in this lifetime of yours! FUCK YOURSELF CONSTANTLY AND GET FREE PASSES TO FUCK THEM! Fuck them till their cream becomes like a lather flowing out of their vagina!

Remember - you work really hard and your dreams will come to you -

So if you fuck really hard then life and pussies both will come to you!

...if you have fucked yourself, these pussies will have started loving the feel of your cock inside them fucking them often and hard.