The Phone Call

Story Info
Couple shares erotic moment over the phone.
1.2k words
4.11
24.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Vinny, how you doing?" you say into the phone. I'm sitting on the leather couch where we had been watching TV before the phone had rung. I smile at you as I recognize your friend's name. We had talked about Vinny, your old college roommate whom you had had so many adventures with. I had even included him in some of my verbal fantasies about having two men at once, since you seemed ok with it.

Ever since you that incredibly erotic massage you had given me, I had been warming your bed, and filling your mind with all kinds of erotic fantasies. We both seemed to benefit from my sharing, and from the gleam in your eye I was getting the feeling that you had one of my fantasies in your mind now. You stand up and walk to the other side of the room, cordless phone in hand and sit down on the futon.

"Not much, Erika and I were just watching a movie," you pick up a pillow as you continue the conversation. "Naw, man its ok, the movie wasn't that good," you toss the pillow on the floor between your feet. You look at me, then the pillow and then look at me again, a challenge in your eyes. I unwind myself from the couch, and casually walk over to look down at you. You spread your knees wider apart and gesture to the pillow. I slowly bend my own knees, placing my hands on yours for support as I lower myself to the pillow. When I am kneeling in front of you, I let my hands slid very slowly up your legs, my hands disappearing under the edge of the shorts you are wearing.

"So what have you been up to man, how's the latest girlfriend?" Vinny has a tendency to date very young women. He, like us is in his early thirties, while he dates women in their early twenties. For some reason he thinks younger women are wilder than those of his own age. As you continue to chat with Vinny, I begin to kiss your inner thigh, working my way up to where I can no longer reach skin because the shorts you are wearing get in the way. I caress your cock with my hands under your shorts, and then place my mouth over the head of your cock, only the material of the shorts preventing you from feeling the moisture and softness of my mouth. I exhale forcefully so that you can feel my warm breath through the material of your shorts, along your now very hard shaft.

I can hear the slight change in your voice as you continue to shoot the shit with Vinny. You stand up and look down at me, a playful smile on your face as you're now rock hard cock tents the material of your shorts. I remain on my knees and I reach up and grasp the waistband of your shorts and begin to pull them slowly downward. When I get to your cock, I have to pull the front of the shorts away so that they don't get stuck on your hard cock.

You continue to talk as you sit back down on the futon, lifting each foot as I completely remove your shorts. I smile as I see how hard you've gotten in such a short time. I think you like the idea of me sucking on you while you talk to your friend as much as I do. I take your cock into my hand and lean forward, hovering a breaths distance from the tip of your cock. "So Vinny, listen man your not gonna believe what Erika is about to do," you say.

You sort of laugh, "no man, I have this beautiful green eyed, blond hottie, with her mouth just hovering over my cock." You pause and then continue, "No, I'm serious, she is about ready to blow me while I talk to you, you don't mind do you?"

Just hearing you tell him that makes my pussy throb with excitement, and I nearly groan aloud. This is way better than I had ever imagined it. I look into your eyes and see the heat of arousal there as you reach up your hand and put it at the back of my head, pushing my mouth down onto your cock. "She is really good at giving head Vinny."

You take your hand away from the back of my head and slide your cock almost all the way out of my mouth…then flick the tip of it with my tongue. I use my tongue to slowly glide around the head of your cock, following under the ridge with the tip of my tongue until I get to the underside, then I open my mouth and take your cock in, taking as much of you into me as I can. "My cock is buried in her throat Vinny," you pause listening, "yea she can deep throat, but she is really good with her tongue too, and her eyes, when she sucks cock, you can tell by the look in her eyes how much she enjoys it!"

I listen to you talk about me to your friend and am completely enthralled. I try even harder to please you as you continue to describe what I am doing to your friend. You never say a word directly to me, you just concentrate on what I am doing and telling your friend about it. As I continue to suck on you, I get a taste of your pre-cum, I groan in ecstasy as I lap up the sweet drop. "You hear that Vin?" the phone is placed near me as I groan again as I get another taste of you. "She loves the taste of cum, I haven't even touched her and I'd be willing to bet she is totally soaked just by giving me a blow job!"

"Hold on, I'll check," you say as lean forward and slide your hand down my back, and over my shorts. You put you fingers under the edge of my shorts and find the band of my panties, pushing them aside, you glide your fingers into my wetness, this time you groan. "Oh man, I don't think she has ever been this wet before, my fingers are soaked," you lean back on the futon again, your fingers glistening. "Sure, I can, she will do whatever I tell her to," you use your other hand to pull my head up from your cock, holding out the fingers you had just tested my wetness with, you tell me, "Vinny wants to know if you will lick your juices from my fingers, will you?" You hold the fingers up to my mouth and I open my lips accepting them, sucking them deeply, using my tongue on your fingers just as I had on your cock.

"Vinny, she is sucking every last drop off my fingers, too bad you can't see this, listen I hate to do this to you man, but I think I need to take care of this little lady, I'll call you later." With that you hang up the phone.