The Phone Call

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I chuckled as I read her business card then added, "Of course she may just want to sell us a house since she is a realtor."

We both laughed and Nan continued blessing others with peeks up her dress. She "accidentally" dropped her spoon and gave the busboy a long, close look when he went to pick it up. We figured that it was about time for the attractive, fortyish realtor to be back in her office so we finished our meal and strolled back to our motel room. Fishermen returning with the day's catch and pulling their boats up the ramp were treated to a beautiful sight Nan's long, shapely legs and sweet, bare ass as brisk breezes blew off of the bay. She added to their delight by shrieking as if she was embarrassed by the display.

I held my head close to the phone to listen as Nan talked Pat, the realtor, "My friend and I were delighted that you left us your card. Does that mean you would like to get together with us?"

"Well, I wasn't sure if you were being naughty to tease everyone or if you like being naughty; I certainly like being naughty at times so yes, I would like to get together with the two of you."

We exchanged names with her and invited her to join us at the motel. She was just leaving her office and agreed to join us; her office was just fifteen away from the motel. Pat arrived dressed just as she was at the restaurant; she wore a light linen business suit with a peach colored blouse showing a hint of her very ample cleavage and of course heels and stocking to match. We exchanged names and kisses; it was Nan's first kiss from a woman other than family.

Pat reached for Nan's pink bikini panties still stuffed in my shirt pocket, "I loved it when you dropped your panties on the table." Then she turned to me and added, "Then you sniffed them. I thought I would pee in my pants. I was so hot when I left the restaurant that I went back to my office and pleasured myself. "

Pat looked at Nan's panties admiringly as I chided her, "Go ahead, give them a sniff; I know you want too."

She lifted them to her face and inhaled their aroma.

"Now, why don't you drop your panties and share with us," Nan said.

"I should have freshened up a bit before I came over," Pat added as she lifted her skirt and peeled off her silky, silver, French cut panties and tossed them to Nan.

Nan giggled, "I've never done this before."

She said as she looked over the silky garment in her hands before she lifted them to her face and sniffed quickly before handing them to me. I slowly rubbed the silky fabric over my face and inhaled her rich scent.

Pat asked, "Have you never been with a woman before?"

"No, but my husband has made me curious about it."

"Then I hope it encourages you to explore further." Pat told her then kissed her longingly.

I joined the girls rubbing my hands over two fine asses. Pat turned and kissed me; I unzipped her skirt and began pushing it over her flared hips and firm, round, bare ass. Pat stepped out of her skirt and stood bare from the waist down except for her garter belt and stockings. Pat pulled Nan close and began unzipping the back of her dress; in seconds Nan shed her bra and stood nude before us. My hands began unbuttoning Pat's blouse then unfastened her bra. Both women stood beside each other displaying their contrasting nudity. Nan was tall, slender, and fair skinned whereas Pat was shorter, more curvaceous, and olive complexion. Pat's dark triangle of thick pubic hair seemed stark against Nan's blonde, silky patch.

Pat guided Nan to the bed and positioned her on her back with her legs open then watched as my shorts dropped to the floor and I took my hard cock in my hand.

"We have enough for a short daisy chain," Pat smiled admiring my cock.

Pat moved onto the edge of the bed on her knees and pulled Nan close to her face. While she kissed Nan's thighs and pubic mound I kissed her flanks and firm cheeks before opening them to admire her tightly puckered rosebud and puffy folds of her vulva. I inhaled her aroma which had been enriched by her earlier masturbation. My hard cock pulsed as I took it in hand and rubbed it through the hot wet crevasse; I pressed her cheeks together capturing my cock in their soft warmth.

While I played, Pat had already begun to eat Nan's pussy in earnest; only the thumb and little finger of her left hand were visible beneath her chin. Nan's arms were spread over her head, her eyes closed, her mouth slightly open to take in more oxygen; her hips moved slowly in time with Pat's very deliberate emanations. It was time for me to get serious; I rubbed the bulbous head of my cock through the wet, glistening membranes several times before sinking it deep into her hot cunt. Pat moaned then squeezed my cock with her muscles; as I began to thrust in and out of her cunt Pat began bucking her hips in rhythm with my thrusts.

It looked like Nan was way ahead of us and well on her way to an earth-moving orgasm; her grunts and yelps got louder and louder. I reached beneath Pat and captured her clit between her large puffy vulvae and began rolling it between my fingers; Pat's hips and ass immediately went into high gear and I had to hold her tightly against me to keep my cock from coming out. Having spent the afternoon fucking Nan I didn't need to worry about cuming too soon; I was in for the long haul.

After a few minutes Pat wanted to change positions; she wanted to be on her back with Nan sitting on her face and me fucking her. No one objected; we quickly resumed our same activities, but in different positions. Nan came first with a long drawn out scream then collapsed on the bed. Pat pulled Nam close to her breasts so she could suckle her large, dark brown nipples. Nan entangled her fingers in Pat's short curls with one hand, pinched her hard nipples with the other hand, and coaxed Pat into an orgasm.

"That's it, baby, let go. Let that hard cock push you over the edge. Think about how much you wanted to eat my pussy this afternoon in the restaurant."

Nan continued talking to her and in seconds Pat's body began to spasm; her grunts grew louder until she screamed, "Oooh Fuck!

The three of us piled up on the bed wet with sweat and creamy, slick juices. It was several minutes before our breathing returned to normal. What a workout!

Pat asked Nan, "So how was your first bi experience?"

Nan cuddled up close to Pat and with a lazy smile, "Mmmm, it was wonderful: you were very good. I like looking down and seeing all your dark curly hair between my legs."

Pat took Nan's hand and guided it between her legs, "Are you ready to feel what another woman's pussy feels like?"

"Yes, I think so," Nan looked into Pat's eyes as her hand began to explore the thick, dark hair and glistening lips between Pat's legs.

Pat pulled Nan's lips to hers; her tongue traced the outline of Nan's lips while Nan's fingers played in the nest, her fingers opening and closing the thick puffy lips. Pat's legs opened wider and began to move slowly as Nan's long slender fingers probed deep into the slick, pink membranes. I moved my face close to the action.

"Let me taste your fingers,"

Nan pulled her glistening fingers out of Pat's cunt and offered them to me. I took her slick fingers into my mouth and twirled my tongue around them to capture the sweet, creamy nectar. Once I completed my taste test Nan sat up cross-legged beside Pat's hip; her hand immediately went back to the warm, wet lips of Pat's cunt, three of her fingers disappeared from view. Nan watched Pat's facial expression as her fingers disappeared from sight.

"Now it's your turn to taste me on your fingers."

Nan looked at her and smiled; she again pulled her fingers from the warm, slick place between Pat's legs, looked at her slick glistening fingers then placed them in her mouth.

She raised her eyebrows then withdrew her fingers from her mouth, "Mmmm that taste just like mine pussy."

"I told you you would like it. Move down closer and get a good look at how pretty it is,"

Pat opened her legs wider for Nan to move into position between them. Nan propped up on her elbows, her face just inches from began to explore her first close up pussy; she had only seen her own with the use of a mirror.

"I love your aroma; I can understand why my husband and Will enjoy smelling my panties."

Nan didn't have to open Pat's puffy lips to see the cascading brownish labia as they were fully exposed, but when she did she saw the beautiful pink membranes covered with creamy liquid that spread like elastic as the membranes were opened. There was a long sheath which hung down from the top like a cable with wires going to the pearl-like switch to turn her on and off. Nan held the cascading lips open so she could watch as her fingers disappeared in the glistening mass of pink membranes. She looked up at Pat to see her facial expression; Pat began to move her hips slowly as the long slender fingers massaged the front of her vagina.

Nan licked the fingers of her free hand to wet them then captured the long sheath between them and rolled it gently; Pat raised her knees off the bed and pulled her feet closer to her body. Nan leaned closer and planted a gentle kiss on the dark sheath; her tongue quickly darted out and flickered over the tip, she looked up and smiled at Pat. I straddled Pat's face with my cod sack close to her lips so I could watch Nan and play with Pat's large brown nipples. Pat rubbed her hands over my thighs and her lips tugged at my scrotum for several minutes then one hand moved to my cock and slowly began to stroke it up and down.

Nan played with Pat's clit a few minutes more before placing her hands on each side of her vulva and opening it fully; she kissed the large puffy lips several times then ran her tongue up the slits between Pat's inner and outer lips. She looked admiringly at her work before taking the long sheath completely in her mouth and began sucking it like a small cock. In no time at all Nan was eating her very first pussy like a pro; Pat was loved it, she stroked my cock with one hand as her other hand guided Nan's head and face over the new territory. I opened my legs wider so Pat could suck each of my cods into her mouth while she continued to stroke my cock.

In no time at all Pat began bucking her hips wildly against Nan's face; I lifted my cods up so she could expel the moans and grunts and take in fresh oxygen. A stirring began in my nuts as she stroked my cock faster and faster; I grunted loudly and shot spurt after spurt of hot, creamy liquid over Pat's torso stopping just short of Nan's curly blonde locks. Pat quickly followed with her own orgasm; she opened her mouth and licked the creamy drippings off the head of my deflated cock. Nan licked the trail of semen I had shot over Pat's torso before wrapping Pat in her arms and kissing her.

Several minutes later Pat pined, "I need to get home to cook for my husband; maybe I'll just promise him a blowjob if he will take me out."

I never got together with Pat again, but Nan and her husband did; they told me all about it when they invited me to dinner at their home. Nan got her wish that her husband would join us in a double penetration. A few months we got together with a lady friend of mine for a foursome. I never found out who Harold was or how he came up with my number; all I can say is, "Thanks, Harold!"

12