The Phonesex Blowjob

Story Info
Relief for blue balls, or deeper shade of blue?
1.5k words
3.76
47.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello?" came the sexy, girlish voice that answered after three rings to the toll-free number.

"Hi Cristina, it's Pete Smith," I replied. I'd decided to make another of my patented, late-afternoon phone calls to the phone sex service and talk to my personal favorite.

When she heard my voice and knew it was me on the line, I could hear a little intake of breath followed by "Hi Pete, did you want to do a call?" Of course I said I did; my cock was actually out of my pants and my office door locked to surprise visitors. I was hard as a rock, having been doing some surfing on the computer in front of me for about 45 minutes. I'd really gotten myself excited. Calling Cristina was the natural thing to do at that point.

She confirmed my credit card information, then came back on the line. She was sort of giggling quietly. "So, Pete, how long has it been?"

(Before I go too much further, I should clarify a couple of things. When I said "phone sex service" earlier, I should have mentioned that this one is a little different than the norm. The girls, Cristina in particular, are into cockteasing. They like to prolong the session, get the caller really, really aching. What Cristina likes to do with me is take it a step further. She likes to leave me hanging high and dry.)

"It's been 65 days." She giggled quietly again, this time for a little bit longer. She then asked if I want to come on this call. I answered that I would rather that she made the ultimate decision, but that I was already about to explode and getting harder. Again, soft giggling ensued.

We decided we'd do a little roleplay in which we were co-workers, and I'd called her into my office about a half-hour before a critical presentation I needed to give to the corporate higher-ups. As we had been buddies for a while, I asked her to lock the door so I could ask her a personal favor. She said sure, and when she bent to lock it, her short skirt sort of flipped up and I got a very brief look at her skimpy black thong and round smooth ass-cheeks. Then the roleplay started in earnest.

"Cristina, we've been friends for a long time, right? So, I feel sort of comfortable asking you for a little favor. Um, you know I broke up with my girlfriend a couple months ago, and anyway, I haven't had sex since and my balls are starting to sort of . . . ache . . . consistently, if you know what I mean. And the extra tension really doesn't help before a big presentation."

After acting somewhat understanding, with sweet "uh-huh's" and the like while I was talking, Cristina asked me "Does jacking off help?"

"Well, that's where it gets a bit difficult. See, I really hate masturbating. I just feel like, at my age, I should be past that, and should only do the real thing. I was sort of thinking that, if this 'dry spell' went on long enough, nature would provide some relief through the miracle of wet dreams, but no luck," I explained to my "co-worker" Cristina.

"Wow, Pete, no wet dreams in 65 days?" she asked in surprise. She seemed to be a really good friend, and I really appreciated her not freaking out so far. It was nice to be able to talk so openly to a woman, especially one as hot as Cristina. She was really well put together, with a tight ass, nice tits, and a beautiful face. Her hair was brown with some gold highlights, shoulder length and curly. I noticed that during the conversation so far, she had stolen a couple of quick glances at my crotch, which was beginning to display somewhat of a tent formation. I was getting a hard-on.

"Well, I've had some incredibly erotic dreams, and I think some precum has oozed out, but I've woken up before any really satisfying orgasm, the kind that relieve me, if you know what I mean. So the average thickness of what's left in there is increased, and it's actually making it worse than it was before."

"Gosh, if it were me, I'd go ahead and jack off, Pete, really let the cum fly."

"Well, Cris, I was hoping you'd be willing to help me"

"How?"

"Well, I've got about 30 minutes before this presentation. Would you mind, well, I mean, could you, um, it wouldn't take long at all, but . . . could you suck me off?"

This request, even in light of our conversation to that point, totally blew my (phonesex/roleplay) co-worker away. She was really amazed at my request, so I actually said, "please, do you mind? I just thought since we've been friends for a while . . . ."

"OK, I actually have been wanting to blow you for a while, and from the looks of that tent, this won't take long. Take your pants off, I'll kneel down in front of you. Wow, Pete, you're huge!!"

Cristina, my phone sex lady/roleplay partner/"co-worker", then proceeded to slowly lick up and down my cock, popping the head in her mouth and popping it out "like a lollipop, Pete" and asking me if it felt good. I asked her if she'd grab my balls in her hand. She licked them, then told me she'd grabbed them. "Is there one ball in each hand, Cris? Or do you have the whole fucking sack in one hand?" She hummed a little, and simulated popping my head back out of her lips. "I've got one ball in each hand, Pete. Your left ball is in my right hand, your right ball is in my left hand. You're standing up in your chair and I'm gripping your balls tight enough that, when I kneel forward to suck your pole, I'm supporting myself from falling by the grip I've got on your balls. So don't move, OK?"

I was literally getting dizzy as Cristina, my beautiful Cristina, laid out this amazing imaginary world that I had completely, totally fallen into. All my daily worries were somewhere else, all I could think about and focus on was what it would feel like to have my balls in Cristina's hands, as she gripped them tight, and slowly, steadily sucked my cock. She told me she was going to take it all in. Then she started humming.

I almost blew my wad, as I slowly stroked, touching my cockhead ever so lightly. I knew I didn't want this to end, though. There was no telling what I'd miss out on by coming too soon. Was it still too soon? I didn't know what time it was, or how long we'd been talking. We'd pre-arranged the duration of the call, but I loved the suspense of not knowing how close we were to the "end".

I began to plead, and tell Cristina how bad I needed to come. She giggled, hummed a little more, and said, "Pete, I've got you by the balls, I've got your fucking balls in the palm of my hand and I'm licking your pole, I've got your fucking manhood in my hands."

Was this part of the roleplay? It was all starting to run together, as my head spun, my cock throbbed, and my balls churned. I grabbed several tissues - if I blew a load, I sure didn't want to make a mess on my pants or my desk.

"I know you do Cristina," I panted. "Just let me shoot into your mouth, right onto the back of your throat. I'm about to come."

"Pete, oh my God, you're going to be late for your meeting. Look at the time, you've got to get going."

I had been wondering, as I always did during our calls, how it would end. Would I have a glorious, powerful, grunting, splashing, draining orgasm? Would I share that experience with my friend, my phone sex buddy Cristina? She knew my most intimate hot buttons, my biggest turnons, fantasies, fetishes. I wanted to come, have her with me on the line when I blew.

But, I had left the decision up to her.

And a deal's a deal, as far as I'm concerned.

"Really, the time's up?"

I heard her giggling quietly, sort of a sympathetic chuckle, an intimate sigh. There was silence on the line for what seemed like 20 seconds, maybe 30 seconds, except for satisfied sighs from Cristina, and frustrated moans from me.

"Thank you so much Cristina. Thank you soooooooooooooo much."

"You're welcome," came the sweet response. "Call me and tell me how the meeting went, OK?"

We both laughed. The tension was broken. All that remained, after we hung up, was for me to write an intense email to Cris, thanking her for the wonderful fantasy. After I zipped up my pants, that is.