The Photgrapher Ch. 01

Story Info
A new side business starts to reap benefits.
3.9k words
4.56
51.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not long after my divorce, I decided to try and turn what had been a lifelong hobby, photography, into a side business. I went out and bought a top-of-the-line digital SLR, and started shooting on a regular basis.

I was able to sell some freelance pictures, and picked up a couple of jobs shooting weddings and parties, but I didn't really have a lot of success at first.

At the time, I was seeing Kate, a woman that was a bit adventurous sexually, and liked to pose for pictures for me. The pictures ranged from seminude all the way to "action" shots. We also video taped ourselves having sex, which was a first for me.

One day, after we had just finished having another loud, sloppy fuck, Kate wanted to look over the pics that I had taken of her previously. She had never seen them before, and wanted to know how they came out.

"These are good!" she told me as we sat at my computer. "You really have a good eye, and know how to use lighting. You should add this to your portfolio."

"Taking nude pictures of women?" I asked, laughing. "Somehow, I don't see that as being a big money maker."

"You'd be surprised," she responded. "The whole 'boudoir picture' business is getting big."

"Again, somehow I don't see women paying me, a stranger, to take intimate pictures of them," I told her.

"I'll tell you what," she said, "you let me write your ad, we'll place it in the paper, and just see what happens."

I looked at her skeptically, and she said, "C'mon, what can it hurt? Or are you scared?"

Laughing, I gave in. "Fine. You write the ad, I'll post it, and we'll see who's right. But only on one condition."

"What's that?" She asked.

"Loser buys the winner dinner, and plays sex-slave for a day," I said.

"Oooh! Sounds like a win-win to me!" Kate responded, and knelt between my legs, licking her drying juices from my cock, getting me ready for a second round.

A week or so later, she surprised me with a very well-written, basic yet informative ad. I bought a 30-day run in the local paper, and posted it on-line. Then, I waited.

After only a couple of days, I received a phone call from a timid sounding woman, who said that she wanted to talk to me about some pictures. She told me that she wanted to do something special for her 25th wedding anniversary, to surprise her husband, but had a few questions first. We set up a date for her to come to my "studio," which at one time was a small barn that I cleaned up and renovated, and talk.

I immediately called Kate and told her the news.

"That's great!" she said. "OK, so when are you taking me out for dinner?"

"I believe that the bet was over 'success', not just one response," I joked. "Besides, this woman sounded very timid. It may take quite a bit for her to actually decide to do this."

"Do you think that it would help if I was there, when she comes to talk to you?" Kate asked.

"Well, having another woman here certainly couldn't hurt," I agreed.

"Ok, then," she replied. "For you, since I got you into this, I'll be there."

A couple of days later, the woman showed up at my door, and we sat down to talk. I noticed something familiar about her, but I blew it off and led her into my office, where Kate was already sitting.

We sat down and started to talk. I could tell that she was very nervous, and did my best to calm her.

She told me that her name was Victoria, and that she and her husband were known in the community, as well as their church. Immediately, I realized that I knew her from my ex in-law's church, an extremely conservative, holier-than-thou-type of congregation. Therefore, she told me, discretion was vital.

"That won't be a problem," I assured her. " I have a contract drawn up that states that while I will own and keep the memory card from your session, you and only you can decide who can see the pictures, and when. You will decide which pictures you want printed, and the card will remain in my vault."

"I may, at some point," I continued, "decide to use some of your pictures in my portfolio, but I will inform you beforehand, I will blur out your face and any identifying marks, and you will have the right to see the pictures before I put them in." I also informed her that for both of our safety, I would be videotaping the session.

"What kind of pictures will you plan on taking?" she asked next.

"That is entirely up to you," I told her. "I can do anything from a simple seminude, seductively posed, too as raunchy as you want."

As we spoke, I looked Victoria over. She was in her late 40's, had obviously been very pretty in her younger days, but the combination of having and raising kids, along with time and neglecting herself, had taken its toll on her.

She was still a very attractive woman, but just didn't take enough time for herself, and it showed. She had gained weight, probably hadn't had a decent hair styling in ages, and needed a few pointers on make-up, along with having her long blonde hair touched up.

"Oh, I don't think 'raunchy' pictures are for me," she quickly replied. "I'm just looking for something different and special for my husband for our anniversary, and to hopefully, you know . . . "

Victoria paused and looked at Kate. Kate seemed to pick up on what Victoria wasn't saying, and told her, "We understand. Would you like to look at his portfolio, to see what kind of work he does?"

"Yes, I'd like that," Victoria responded, taking a deep breath.

I turned my monitor around and brought up the folder with some of the pics that I had taken with Kate. Victoria gasped as the first shots came up, and her eyes were glued to the screen.

"These are pictures of you?" she looked at Kate briefly.

"Yes, they are," Kate answered. "Kurt is a very good photographer, and I trust him. It was something I had always wanted to do, and I decided to pose for him."

"How did you feel, while he was taking your pictures?" Victoria asked, eyes back on the changing images.

"Honestly, I was nervous at first," Kate told her. "But after awhile, I found it to be really exciting. I actually got very turned on by the whole thing. My boyfriend and I had some great sex that night!"

Victoria quietly sighed, and I watched her as she watched the pics change on the screen. As the pictures got more explicit, she started to blush, but still never looked away.

When the last two pictures came up, one taken from behind with Kate on her knees, shoulders on the bed, reaching underneath her body cupping her trimmed pussy, and the other with her on her back, legs bent at the knees, one hand covering her pussy, finger poised and ready to slide into her wet hole, and the other hand squeezing a breast, Victoria gasped, and whispered, "Oh, my!"

As the folder closed, Victoria looked up and said, "I couldn't take anything like that, but I might be able to do something tame, like at the beginning of the folder."

"Honey, I didn't think that I could take pictures like that, either, until I did it. You never know what's inside you until you decide to let it out," Kate said softly. "Especially after a couple of glasses of wine," she giggled.

"I'm just not sure how my husband will react, if I give him something like this," Victoria said. "He is a very religious man."

"Trust me," Kate told her. "I can't think of a man that wouldn't like pictures like this of his wife. Just because he's very religious doesn't mean that he doesn't have any desires."

Taking a deep breath, Victoria gathered herself and looked at Kate. "You don't know my husband," she said quietly.

"Let me think about this, and I will call you in a couple of days." she told me as she rose from the chair.

"That's fine," I assured her. "You have my number, and I'll keep a bottle of wine chilled for you," I joked.

Looking down at the screen before she walked out, Victoria said softly, "You'd better have two bottles."

After Victoria left, Kate looked at me and said "I am so fucking horny right now! I need you to fuck me, and fuck me good!"

Being a gentleman, I couldn't refuse the ladies' request, so I turned her around, facing my desk, bent her over, flipped up her skirt, dropped my pants, and proceeded to give her the satisfaction that she desired.

A week or so later, Victoria called.

"I want to make an appointment for some pictures," she said.

"That's not a problem," I said, as I opened my book.

"I want it as soon as possible," she explained, "before I lose my nerve."

"Well, I just happen to be free right now, if you can make it," I told her.

"I'll be right there," she responded. "What should I bring?"

"Whatever you want to pose in," I told her. "That, some courage, and an open mind."

"I have some lingerie ready," she said. "I'm counting on the wine for the courage and the open mind." With that, Victoria hung up, and I got my studio ready.

A few minutes later, I heard a knock on my door, and I let Victoria in. I could tell that she was nervous, and I led her into my studio.

"I've got a few hours before I have to be home for my husband," she told me as she entered.

I asked her if she wanted a glass of wine, to calm her nerves, and she replied, "That would be nice. Unless, of course, you have something stronger, to calm my nerves faster."

"What would you like?" I asked.

Looking at me, she took a deep breath and asked, "What have you got?"

I chuckled, and replied, "How about a Margarita? Do you think that would help?"

"I don't like Tequila," she told me. "Do you have any Rum?"

"I do," I told her. "I make a very good Rum Punch."

"That would be perfect," she sighed, and I walked with her to my bar.

"This may take more than one," she told me as I started mixing up the punch.

"Not a problem," I said, as I pulled out a pitcher.

We talked a little about how she wanted to pose as I mixed up the drinks, and as I handed her a glass, I told her that I would show her the dressing room.

As we walked into the room, I told her that if she wanted, she could start off by wearing one of the gowns that I had hanging on the rack, and we could progress from there, depending on how bold she felt. I also showed her a shower that I had installed, telling her that she could use that also, if she wanted.

"I bought these from thrift stores, with Kate's help of course," I explained as she looked through the gowns, "just in case someone wanted something a little different from what she already had."

"Hold on one second," she said. I watched as she proceeded to swallow the entire contents of the glass, and she handed me the empty.

"Let me have a fresh one while I get changed," she told me.

"Ok," I replied, "but you've got to be careful. I put a lot of Rum in there."

"That's what I'm counting on," she answered, as she took the refilled glass and headed towards the dressing room.

A few minutes later, Victoria walked out of the dressing room, wrapped in a long crimson gown, holding an empty glass. She looked beautiful, having touched up her make-up, with the gown draped over her shoulders. I also noticed that she must have had her hair done recently, because it had a shine and style to it that she was missing in our earlier meetings.

"One more of these, and I'll be ready for just about anything," she told me as she handed me the glass. She then sat down on a leather sofa that I had placed in the studio, and waited.

Chuckling, I refilled her glass and brought it back. As she held it to her lips, I noticed the color contrast between her tanned skin, her bright, shiny blond hair, the crimson of the gown, and the reddish-orange of the drink.

"If you don't mind, I'm going to start with a few shots now," I told her.

"Already?" she asked.

"You have to trust me," I tried to assure her. "What I am seeing right now is a great way to start."

Taking a deep breath, Victoria sighed, and then said simply, "Ok."

As I focused in on her glowing face, I told her to look off in the distance. "Try focusing on the trees outside," I told her.

She did as I suggested, and held her glass as she gazed out the window. I started taking pictures, getting all the different angles that I could.

After a couple of minutes, Victoria raised the glass to her full lips and swallowed the remaining contents. By my estimation, I knew that he had consumed about a quarter of the bottle of Rum, so I knew that she had to have a good buzz going.

I gently took the glass from her and said softly, "Now, I want you to look at the camera. Look at it like it was a lover, and show it the passion that you have."

Victoria looked straight down the lens and I saw something completely different in her eyes. I saw a lust that had been hiding deep inside her, and that the alcohol had brought out.

As I continued taking pictures, I said, "That's beautiful! Seduce the camera!" If I had not known better, I would have thought that she had done this before, she seemed so natural. She followed me every time that I moved, never taking her eyes off of the lens.

I heard her sigh softly, and she then started to open the gown, letting it slide slowly from her shoulders. I walked around her, taking pics from every available angle.

At one point, I stood at the end of the sofa. She continued to turn her head and maintained eye contact.

"That's beautiful," I told her softly. "Now, I want you to reach out to the camera. Reach out like you're reaching to your lover, and want to pull him into you. You don't want to wait any longer for him"

Victoria raised her arm and reached out. I now had a great angle down her long body, and as she stretched out her arm, she revealed just a little more of her shoulder and the top of her chest.

Without any direction from me, she got up on her knees and leaned over the arm of the sofa. As she reached out further, the gown dropped even lower off her shoulder, and she was now showing all but the nipple of one breast.

I continued to move, this time going towards the front of the sofa. Victoria didn't bother replacing the draping gown, instead shrugging her other shoulder and dropping the gown on that side also.

She followed me as I moved, stretching her legs out along the length of the seat. With the gown reaching down to the tops of her thighs, Victoria was quite a beautiful sight.

As I took a few more pictures from that angle, Victoria asked me, "What should I do next?"

"You do whatever you want to do," I told her. "If it will help, just close your eyes and do what feels good to you. In your mind, seduce your lover. Show him how you want to be touched. Be the naughty girl that you've always fantasized about being."

I heard a gasp escape her lips as she closed her eyes. Victoria then sighed and sank further back into the sofa.

As she moved, the gown opened further, exposing one full breast, most of her upper body, and one full leg. About the only parts of her still covered were one breast, the top of one thigh, and her pussy.

As I looked at her body, still taking pictures, I was amazed at how well she had maintained herself. With all of her clothes on, she looked like any suburban housewife in her late 40's. Nude, however, her body could be the envy of a woman more than half her age.

Her legs were long and firm, and her breasts, larger than I had originally thought, had very little sag to them and long, erect nipples.

I watched as she placed a hand on her belly and started to slowly rub it in circles. With her movement, the rest of the gown dropped off of her shoulder, and she sat there topless.

I heard her moan softly as she felt the cool air hit her exposed breast, and she raised her hand to cover it.

It didn't take long before her hand started to softly squeeze her breast, and then pinch and pull on her nipple.

Victoria's breathing was getting heavier, and she started to moan more as she played with her breast, and her other hand, which was still on her belly, started making bigger circles, reaching down to the top of her mound.

I continued to walk around her, taking pictures from every angle. At this point, I was very grateful that I had turned all of the sounds to the camera off, so that the only noises in the studio were the ones that she was making.

I took some great shots along the length of her body from her head down, and was moving to take some pictures from the opposite view when she slid her hand from her belly underneath the gown, and started to touch her pussy.

I took a couple of pictures from that angle, looking up the length of her legs, when she placed her foot at the edge of the cushion, causing the rest of the gown to fall from her body.

As I focused in on her hand sliding over her trimmed pussy, I could see her juices glistening in the light.

"Ohhh!" she moaned, as her finger, with her large diamond ring, slid over her exposed clit. She slid her hips down a little, and her ass was at the edge of the sofa, her legs spread wide. Her eyes were still shut tight.

I decided to walk up to the loft, above the main floor, while I changed lenses, to get a few shots from above. By the time that I reached to best spot and focused in on her beautiful body, she had a finger half way into her wet hole.

"Ohh yes!" I heard her moan as she started to slide her finger in and out of her pussy. Her other hand was still squeezing her breasts, harder now, and occasionally pulling hard on her nipple.

From up there, I was also able to adjust one of my video cameras, and tighten in on her.

I walked back downstairs, changing lenses again, and resumed my position at her feet. From this angle, I had a great view as she slid a second finger inside her wet pussy and dropped her other hand down to rub her clit, with her heaving tits and stiff nipples in the background.

"Oh yes! Fuck me!" I heard her whisper as she started sliding her fingers deeper into her pussy.

By now, her nipples weren't the only things that were stiff. My cock was about as hard as I could remember it being, starting to make me uncomfortable in my shorts.

As I continued to take pictures, slower now, Victoria was finger-fucking herself with a drunken gusto, moaning and bucking her hips to match the rhythm of her fingers. Her legs were spread wide, feet planted on the cushions.

"Oh yeah! That's so good!" she moaned. Her pussy was getting wetter, and I could hear her fingers sloshing in her flowing juices.

After a couple of minutes more, I heard a sharp intake of breath from Victoria, and the she started to let out a soft, low moan.

"Oh my god! Yes! I'm cumming!" she gasped softly, as she slammed her fingers harder into her pussy, and rubbed her clit faster with her other hand.

"Oh! Oh! Ohhhh!" she moaned as her body shook, and a gush of fluids seeped from her pussy, coating her fingers and sliding down her ass. "Oh fuck me!" she yelled, as her body started to shake.

I took a couple of pictures of her beautiful face, contorted in her orgasmic bliss, and then from both views along the length of her body, which was now glistening with her sweat.

As Victoria came down from her body high, her eyes remained clenched and she shook in a couple of aftershocks. Her fingers, I noticed, were still inside her pussy, shiny with her copious juices. I even noticed a wet spot on the cushion, and I chuckled quietly.

Before I put my camera away, I took one more picture, this time of her glistening pussy, lips spread wide forming a beautiful butterfly, and her wet asshole.

"Damn," I thought to myself as I covered her with a blanket, "if she's been as neglected as she implied, her old man is a fool!"

I left her on the sofa, and she fell asleep as I walked into my office to start downloading her pictures.

About an hour later, as I was just starting to look over the video, Victoria walked in to my office, full dressed and showered.

12