The Photo Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I relaxed, breathing heavily. Jane leaned over me, my cock still buried in her, her elbows placed just beneath my armpits, her face inches from mine.

"Liked it?" she said. All I could do was nod. "Said so, didn't I?" She smiled, and then gave me a kiss before she rose, my semen running along her thighs. "Lets have a shower. I think we need it, both of us."

After we'd showered and then had another glass of ice tea I had to leave. The next day I left for vacation with my parents, and when we returned Jane had went to LA, preparing for her exhibition. I got an invitation for the opening, but couldn't go. A few weeks later I got a book in the mail, featuring all the photos from the exhibition. It felt a bit strange to see those pictures of her and myself, looking so innocent despite what had happened as a result of the session. Jane hadn't used the last roll of film, but she had had them developed and had put them in an envelope together with a letter. She had decided to stay in LA, she wrote, but I was welcome to visit when I had the chance. And at night, when I look at those pictures, I think I will take her up on the offer!

12