The Photo Session Ch. 03

Story Info
Adventures of two exhibitionist families and friends.
10.5k words
4.6
44.5k
18

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,393 Followers

This is the third installment in what has become a series. Hopefully, this story can be read enjoyably on its own. However, reading the first two installments will provide better context and show the development of the characters.

*****

Even though Sara had agreed with the plan that Mike would fuck Cassie and I would fuck Sandy, I expected Sara to be, if not pissed, at least distant when we got home that night. My expectations could not have been more wrong. As soon as Cassie had bolted upstairs, undoubtedly to trade electronic messages with Sandy about their evening, Sara was all over me. We fucked that night on the back patio, in the kitchen, and in the front room. It was there that we fell asleep in each others' arms only to be awoken much too soon by our daughter's laughter.

"Did we have fun last night and his morning?" Cassie teased.

"Absolutely," her mother replied. "Did you have fun at the Jeffries'?"

Cassie swiveled her bare hips a time or two, smiled, and said "absolutely."

Once I was fully awake, I suffered a nagging foreboding. Part of my brain thought that a bolt of lightning would strike me or the ground would swallow me up for making love to my daughter's best friend. In fact, nothing out of the ordinary happened. It was a lovely summer Sunday morning. After Sara and I had showered, the three of us had breakfast naked on the back patio.

Jocelyn called that afternoon to see how everyone was doing. Sara took the call. Midway through, she put her hand over the phone and turned out to me. "Jocelyn says that she said something to you about free tennis lessons. Are you interested?"

"Sure, if you are. They'd be at the Society's courts so we'll have to go nude."

Sara smiled. "Any more, I prefer to do everything nude." Speaking to Jocelyn again, Sara asked when she could fit us in and scheduled us for 6:30 p.m. the following day.

I thought hit me and I urgently said, "Wait, we don't have racquets. I don't think we want to use Cassie's!"

Sara was listening to Jocelyn. After a moment, Sara said into the phone, "that's great. Thanks." She hung up. To me, Sara said, Jocelyn says that she has some very basic racquets we can use to start until she figures out what to recommend for us."

A bit later, the front doorbell rang. Opening the door, I found Sandy standing there wearing a very sheer pareo. She smiled at me and said, "Nice day for a walk." As she stepped inside, she took the pareo off.

Thinking that Sandy had come to see Cassie, I called out to Cassie "Sandy's here."

Sandy said, "Of course I want to see Cassie, but I came to see you and Sara."

Sara gestured to a place on the sofa where she was sitting. "Please, sit down. What do you want?"

Cassie bounced into the room. "Hey Sand. What's up?"

"Well," Sandy said, "I really wanted to talk to your folks about last night." Cassie turned and started to leave the room. "No!" Sandy said quickly, "please stay Cass."

Cassie plopped into an upholstered chair and draped one leg over the arm. I sat down in a chair next to hers, opposite the sofa where Sara and Sandy sat. I was very conscious that I was sitting in a room, naked, with three incredibly beautiful naked women: my wife, my daughter, and my daughter's best friend.

Sandy started a bit hesitantly. "Coach Smathers and Coach Kelly told us Friday what you and they had planned. I can't speak for Cass, but I thought it was a great idea and a very caring thing to do." Looking at me, she said "Harry, last night was a great experience. I can't imagine how my introduction to sex with a man could have been any better." I think I blushed. Looking at Sara, Sandy said, "Mrs. Stone, I know you and my parents planned for that to happen, but I just want to make sure that you are ok and that we are still friends."

Sara smiled at Sandy. She leaned forward and put a hand gently on Sandy's bare thigh. "Yes Sandy, we are very much still friends. Watching you and Harry last night was very hot. Harry and I made love several times after we got home."

Cassie interrupted, "Geez did they! Out in the back yard." Sandy giggled.

Sara continued, "I'm very happy that having Harry's penis in us was something which we shared last night. I hope that we share that much more in the future."

Sara and Sandy shared a long look. Then they hugged each other.

Cassie teasing yelled, "Lesbos!"

The four of us chatted a while longer. Then Sandy stood and said, "I didn't mean to disrupt your Sunday afternoon, but I felt like I ought to make sure that everyone is ok."

Sara replied, "You are not disrupting anything. You're always welcome here."

Sandy walked to our front door. Just before opening it, she put her pareo back on and tied it so that there was a slit running down the right side of her body. With her right leg out a bit, the pareo fell away sufficiently to make clear that Sandy was nude underneath. Sandy smiled. "It's breezy out today. The walk hone should be fun."

Smiling also, Cassie said, "Girl, you're just an exhibitionist."

"And what's wrong with that?" Sandy replied.

"Nothing. Nothing at all," Sara said.

It was about noon on Monday when Kim Kelly called me at the office. "Harry, I need a favor. There's a college over in ____ that is dropping their gymnastics program as a cost cutting move. They have all this equipment that they're willing to basically give away. They've got a balance beam, uneven bars, a vault horse, mats, springboards, the lot. I went over there yesterday and looked at it. It's all in great shape."

"What do you need Kim?" I asked.

"Well, I've been on the phone all morning. The Superintendent, Principal Dean, and Bob Devers (the school's athletic director) all say we can take the equipment. There's the old field house where we can set it up. The catch is that it's going to cost about $9,000 to have it all taken down, moved over here, and set up. Also, there's no water or power to the field house. That needs to be restored and paid for, figure about another $ 2,000 for the school year on the high side." The field house, which had been home to the basketball teams until the new school was built in the 1990s, sat off by itself on a corner of the campus.

"All the equipment you described in for women's gymnastics. What is the goal Kim?" I asked.

"Well, there are two: First, this is a great opportunity. That sort of equipment costs tons new. Having it here will give our girls the opportunity to use it, get a new form of exercise and, maybe, some get really interested in it. Second, and this is at least a year away, if we can develop a girls' team that will offset wrestling (the school had to offer an equal number of sports for boys and girls). Right now, we're using tennis to offset wrestling. If we set up a girls' gymnastics team, we can start boys' tennis."

"Ok, so what would happen this year?"

"I did gymnastics as a club sport in college. I'm no coach, but I know enough to start teaching the girls, then, if we can bring a coach in, we may have the nucleus of a team."

"Am I guessing correctly where I come in? " I asked.

"Yes," Kim said, "I need some people to donate the money to get the equipment here and to reopen the old field house. I also need someone to start the longer term fundraising to fund a team. I'm calling you, Mike Jeffries, and Sol Bookman."

"I'm supportive of your idea," I said, "but, I need to talk to Sara before I commit any money."

"Of course," Kim replied. "I really hope that you can help. I think this will be a great thing, but, if you and Mike and Sol don't take the lead on it, no one will. Please let me know."

After getting off of the phone with Kim, I decided to call Cassie first. I recounted what Kim had told me and asked whether Cassie had any interest in gymnastics.

"I've never done it and I'm too old to do it competitively," Cassie said. While I was pondering how 18 could be too old for anything, Cassie continued. "But, I do think that it would be fun and it ought to help my tennis and cheerleading. Sure, I'd use the stuff. I'm sure that Sandy and some of the other girls would too."

After talking to Cassie, I called Sara. Sara's response was, as I'd expected, very positive. I'd just finished with Sara when Mike Jeffries called me.

"Has Kim Kelly talked to you?" Mike asked.

"Yes," I answered.

"What do you think?"

"It sounds like a good idea to me. Cassie said that she'd use the equipment."

"Sandy was pretty enthused about it. With a coach's salary, uniforms and other consumables, and leaving margin of error, we probably ought to aim for $100,000 initially."

"That sounds about right. I suppose that you, Bookman, and I can handle that."

"Of course," Mike replied. "But, I think that we want broader community involvement. Hey, do you know whether we could set up some sort of charitable group to support all of the school's sports?"

"We certainly can. We can set up a 501(c) (3)," I replied.

"Even with a public school?" Mike asked.

"Yes," I answered. "I did it for a public school on the other side of town a couple of years ago. It's working well for them."

"Great, let's do it," Mike replied. "As Skins, we're supposed to be doing things for the community." Thus was born the Madison Township Youth Sports Foundation. While this may sound too sports focused, every student in the school was strongly encouraged to join at least one team. Our coaches all appreciated that involving kids was more important than winning.

At the end of July, the school held cheerleading tryouts. Cassie, Sandy, and the third senior, Jessie Strauss, were guaranteed places. The tryouts were for the underclass girls and for the guys as the two male cheerleaders from last year had graduated. The tryouts started about 4:00 p.m. and Cassie did not get home until nearly 9:00.

"How were the tryouts,"" Sara asked as Cassie came in the door and undressed.

"Ok," Cassie replied. "No guys this year."

"Why not," Sara asked.

"Only two tried out. Both baseball players. I think they thought it would be a way to get some free feels. When Coach Kelly explained to them all of the work involved, they left. Oh, I'd have been home sooner, but that gymnastics equipment came in. Coach Kelly took Sandy, Jessie, and me to the field house to see it. It's pretty cool."

Kim Kelly's prediction that my making love to Sandy Jeffries would lead to two regular sexual relationships until Sandy left for college was, fortunately, not proving out. With cheer practice having started, we saw little enough of our own daughter, much less Sandy. However, Sandy and Cassie wanted to do something special before the start of school. Their idea was that Sandy and Cassie would swap homes on Saturday night. After they argued their case, Vickie, Sara, Mike, and I went along.

Sandy came over around 5:00 p.m. that Saturday, just as Cassie was leaving. The two girls hugged each other on our front walk. Once inside our house, Sandy stripped off. Since we were all Skins, we all had to be nude with each other. I grilled steaks and the three of us had a lovely bare dinner on our back patio.

After dinner, we were sitting on the patio drinking some wine when Sandy asked Sara, "Sara, had you ever had sex with another woman?" I knew the answer to that and I also knew the value Sara placed on candor. I was curious how she would answer.

After a moment, Sara answered, "Yes, Sandy, I have."

"What was it like?" Sandy asked.

"Women do sex differently than men do. It was good, but I wouldn't say that it was better or worse than sex with a man. Just different."

"How, actually, do you do it?" Sandy asked.

"There are all kinds of toys which you can get if you want to achieve penetration. However, the simplest thing to do, with is quite nice, is oral."

"Would you show me?" Sandy asked. Sara looked at me. I nodded my head, telling her that she was free to go on if she wanted to. Sara gave me a smile.

"Ok," Sara said to Sandy. "Get on your back on the lounger and spread your legs." Sandy did as she was told. Sara went over and climbed onto the bottom of the lounger. She got on her knees between Sandy's legs and bent her face down to Sandy's triangle. At first, Sara just licked around the outside of Sandy's pubes. Then, Sara got Sandy's clit into her mouth. I think that she sucked it for a moment and then began with her tongue. It was plain that Sandy liked what Sara was doing.

After several minutes, Sandy asked, "Can I do it to you too?"

Without saying anything, Sara swung around so that Sandy's head was between her legs. Then Sara got busy again on Sandy's clit and the rest of her pussy. Sandy looked at Sara's slit for a moment and then began tentatively nibbling. I'm not sure how, but Sara apparently encouraged her and Sandy soon had her face buried in Sara's pussy. My wife and best friends' daughter were doing 69 in front of me. Needless to say, I was getting hard.

Sara and Sandy kept at each other for some time. Sandy got both hands on Sara's bare ass to hold Sara to her face. For a newbie, I thought Sandy learned fast. Finally, I could hear Sara's pre-orgasmic yelps, muffled by her face being buried between Sandy's legs and by the fact that Sara was still working on getting Sandy off. Finally, Sandy yelled "Oh shit!" and began sucking air rapidly. Soon thereafter, Sara emitted her trademark low moan.

After both ladies had finished cumming, Sara swung around so that her head was next to Sandy's. They lay naked together for a time and then kissed. Sara looked over at me and then laughed.

"What?" asked Sandy.

"We must have been good," Sara replied. "Look at Harry."

Both women looked at my pronounced hard-on. "We need to do something for you Harry," Sara said.

Sandy said, "I've never seen a guy jerk off."

Sara raised her eyebrows at me. By this point, I was ready for most anything. I said, "Sure!" and began stroking.

"Geez, Harry!" Sara exclaimed and ran into the house. A moment later, she was back with a bottle of lotion. "Use this" Sara told me. I put some lotion on my right hand and went back to work.

Sandy and Sara kneeled on the patio deck in front of me. Sara gave Sandy some explanation of what I was doing. "You see that he spends more time on the underside of his head. That's where almost every guy is most sensitive. Still, it's a good idea to vary that up with strokes up and down the shaft. "Oh! I think he's getting ready to shoot." Sara took Sandy's hand. "Here, feel his balls."

Sandy's hand on my balls was the last element needed. I shot hard. Sandy was kneeling right in front of me to see my ejaculation and a lot of it caught her in the face. "That's cool!" Sandy exclaimed. Then she ran a finger along her forehead, picking up some of my cum. She put the finger in her mouth and licked it clean. "Tastes good too." Sandy said smiling.

Sara had a devilish grin. She went back inside and was gone for several minutes. I think that I groaned when she walked back onto the patio carrying her strap-on and a jar of lube.

"Let me show you something else that you can do with a guy," Sara said as she put on the strap-on. When her artificial dick was in place, Sara said to me, "Down on all fours." I complied.

Behind me, I heard the lid coming off of the lube jar. Sara told Sandy, "wipe this around his asshole and go a ways up and in." I could feel fingers in my asshole. Those did not feel bad at all.

Soon, I felt Sara's plastic dick probing and then penetrating my asshole. Usually, I don't much care to be pegged. However, Sara's strap-on had an over long dick that reached my prostate and Sara knew how to use it as a sort of prostate massage. I was soon getting hard all over again.

Then Sara stopped. "Stay there Harry," she said. So I stayed on my hands and knees with my ass up and my cheeks spread. I heard Sara unbuckling the strap-on. Then, she said to Sandy, "You try." A couple moments later, I felt the plastic dick entering my asshole gain. Sandy was not skillful, but it was clear that she was having fun fucking me in the ass so I went along with it.

Not much was happening and Sara finally said "enough." Sandy backed out of me and then I felt someone cleaning my ass with tissues. When they were done, I stood up.

Sandy had taken the strap-on off. When I stood, she gave me a tight hug. Sandy whispered in my ear "thanks."

Sara, still in her role as instructor, said, "So, you can fuck a man. If that's something you're interested in, you'll need more practice."

To my relief, Sara said, "No. I like having the man in me better."

Sara said, "Well, if you enjoyed the oral sex earlier, you need to have Harry eat you. I can tell you that he's good."

Sandy went back to the lounger and lay back down. I assumed the position between her legs which Sara had occupied earlier. This was much better in my mind. I like going down on a lady. I'm a little proud of the fact that I got Sandy off twice, one right after the other. I never found out what Cassie did with Vickie and Mike that night.

That was the last sex episode with Sandy for some time. School started soon after. Both Cassie and Sandy were busy with studies and cheerleading. Kim was also teaching them and a few other girls gymnastics three nights a week. I had been hired by several groups opposed to building a new coal-fired power plant in our region and was at agency hearings in the state capital a couple of days a week into October. A building Sara had designed was being built in Charlotte and she was over there a great deal to oversee the construction.

In one of our rare times together that fall, Sara, Vickie, Mike, and I were in the Society clubhouse one Friday. Kim Kelly walked in after a school football game. She stripped off, got herself a drink, and sat down with us. Someone asked her how things were going.

"I love Cassie and Sandy to death. But, they so want to do something exhibitionistic as part of a cheer routine. I empathize but I can't allow it. The school would go apeshit and they'd both be in trouble. Principal Dean and I couldn't possibly protect them."

Kim took a sip of her drink and giggled. Sara and I both gave her looks. "I was just remembering," she said. "I told you that I was a cheerleader in college?" We nodded. "Well, I and another girl got the bright idea to cheer the last football game of our senior year without tights. We were both naked under our skirts. It was a blast, but the campus cops had us out of there before the end of the first quarter. The university was going to expel us both until a professor in the Women's Studies program helped. She started the idea that what we had done was a feminist protest and that we were exercising free speech rights. Bull, we just wanted to show off. But the university backed down on the expulsions."

Sara said, "We don't want Cassie in that position."

Kim, who had downed her drink, said, "Damn right you don't. Cassie and Sandy are very likely to graduate as valedictorian and salutatorian. You can't risk that." Kim thought for a moment. "I do empathize. I may have something for them. Not as fun as cheering a football game bottomless, but they may enjoy it." Kim would not elaborate on that cryptic comment. We all had another drink and went home.

A couple of weeks before Christmas, Kim Kelly called us at home one evening. "I can't thank you guys enough for getting the money together to get the gymnastics equipment here. My evening classes have 25 girls in them. Anyway, I thought we owed something to you and the Jeffries and the Bookmans for getting the money together. We'd like you to come down to the field house Friday around 8:00 p.m. Can you do it?"

We said "sure."

Cassie had told us that she'd be participating in the "festivities" that Friday, and she stayed after school. Sara and I pulled up and parked outside of the field house just before 8:00. I'd forgotten how far the field house was from the rest of the school's buildings. A few cars, including Cassie's, were already there. Vickie and Mike pulled up just after us, and the four of us walked in together.

HStoner
HStoner
2,393 Followers