The Photo Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
candycums
candycums
21 Followers

"Agh!," Katie uttered a little cry of pain mixed with anxiety.

"Don't worry," Nigel said very soft and reassuringly. "It's going to be quite tight but you've been well prepared. You can take it and it will be worth it in the end," he said as he gave another shove.

"Uhhh!" she responded.

"It's O.K Katie you've taken my head, good girl." He continued to push slowly and gently and I could feel him slipping through my hand as he eased into her. I eventually had to remove my hand to avoid getting it trapped between his body and her pussy. I watched as the last few inches disappeared inside her.

"Wow! baby you've taken all of him," I informed her, with a hint of surprise in my voice. She was moaning quite loudly. I couldn't believe what I'd seen. I imagined that he must be deep inside her womb by now.

"Is everything alright Katie? How does it feel? he wanted to know.

"Mmmm... It's amazing... I feel so full up... My pussies not felt like this before... I'm being so stretched," she stammered in between big breaths.

"Yes your holes been well spread, but you seem comfortable with it, which means we can start fucking you," he informed her. I watched intently as he slowly withdrew himself and inch upon inch of thick glistening shaft emerged from inside her. The pink taut flesh of her pussy was visibly being pulled outwards by his tool. He stopped for a fraction of a second before easing himself back inside her.

"Uuhm!" she exclaimed in satisfaction as he penetrated her to his full depth. He repeated his actions very many times, gradually and steadily increasing his pace. This resulted in her sighs becoming more vocal and more frequent. Eventually he reached his hand under her in order to manipulate her clit. She was now moaning continually and noisily whilst at the same time pushing her bottom to meet every inward thrust. "You're going to make me cum!... You're going to make me cum!... Oooh!.... Aghhhhhhhhh!.... Mmmm!" she screamed as he brought her to a thundering climax for the second time.

Gradually he slowed his stroking before sliding his still erect meat out of her. He walked behind the sofa and standing in front of her, with her still on her knees, he offered his cock head up to her lips. Her mouth opened and she took him inside. "That's it taste all that young pussy juice you've made for me," he encouraged as she sucked him... "Can you take a little more fucking?" he enquired after a while.

"Mmmm. Yes please," was Katie's soft but affirmative reply.

"Good... If you sit on my dick I can taste your mum and prep her for fucking," he suggested. We all moved around. Nigel sat on the sofa leaning back. Katie, standing on the floor and facing away from him, straddled his legs and then slowly lowered her pussy onto his pole. Bit by bit it slipped up into her love hole. "Candy bring your pussy here, I want to eat you and I think you've waited long enough," he said as he took hold of my hand and helped me up on to the sofa. I was standing on the sofa straddling his chest, behind Katie and facing him. I must admit I'd not felt so horny and full of sexual expectation for a long time. Nigel reached up, grabbed my hips and gently pulled downwards encouraging me to bend my legs, lowering my pussy towards his mouth.

"Mmmm," I moaned as I felt his tongue lick along my slit. This is what I'd been anticipating and hoping for. I knew he was going to have me and I wanted it bad. "That feels so good," I told him.

"It tastes pretty good as well," he responded. Behind me I could feel that Katie had begun slowly riding his cock. He had an expert and very attentive tongue which he used to perfection probing into both my love and bum holes, swirling around my ring and along my crack with a silky touch. This man knew how to eat pussy. He was perfectly in tune with my body responding positively to even my slightest indication of pleasure.

"Agh! Agh! Agh!" I panted out as he made his first contact with my clit. It was so sudden and sent what was like an electric shock from my pussy up into my tummy. His tongue circled around and over my nub before he sucked it into his mouth. It was the most incredible feeling as he continued playing with it with his tongue.

"Katie ride me harder," he requested having released my clit. "I want you to make yourself cum for me."

"Mmm, I'll try," she responded whilst increasing the pace and force of her riding.

He returned his attention to me and began using his fingers to work my pussy. His thumb was now pressing down and rubbing my love button. "Oooh yes!" I exclaimed as a finger slipped into my love hole.

"Moist and quite tight, for a MILF... Nice," he remarked. His digit was working in and out of me whilst being jiggled and going as deep as possible. He replaced his thumb with the thumb of his other hand whilst at the same time sliding his finger out. I was a little disappointed as I was really enjoying what it was doing. I wasn't frustrated for long however as it was replaced by his thumb. I was certainly having an excellent sexing, my breathing was deeper and my moaning louder which was matched by Katie's from behind me. Nigel's finger was circling my anal ring and was soon at my entrance before being pushed deep into my bum hole. He began finger shafting me whilst simultaneously, sliding and holding his thumb and finger together against the thin wall of flesh that separated my holes. As he increased the speed of his actions I could feel the wonderful feelings building in my stomach.

"Keep going! Keep going," I shouted in encouragement. "Oooh! You lovely man you're making me cum... Aaagh! Don't stop, Don't stop!" I screamed at him as my body started shaking uncontrollably as I orgasmed.

"Uuugh! Shit! Shit! Shit! I'm cumming as well," Katie shouted from behind me, as she achieved another orgasm.

"Wow! Mum and daughter cumming together how goods that?" Nigel added. "Candy you're an exceptionally wet lady... quite thick and sticky too... your juice is great... and not forgetting you Katie that's the third time you've cum today, you must be enjoying it," he continued.

"That's an understatement... it's the best... are you going to fuck mum?" she questioned.

"Is that what you'd like to see?" he enquired in reply.

"Uh huh!" she grunted sheepishly whilst nodding her head. "She deserves it."

"Candy listen to that, your daughters looking out for you... do you want to be done?... it would be a pity to waste such a well prepared pussy."

"Of course I want you," I informed him.

"I thought you might," he said giggling to himself. "What position?"

"Like daughter like mother, it's got to be doggy," I told him, as it's my favourite.

"I'd like to have you standing, if that's O.K."

"Mmmm," I sighed whilst nodding my approval. We'd all moved position and were standing up. He took my hand and led me to stand in front of the sofa. I was about two feet away as he encouraged me to bend forward. I was bent at the waist with my arms extended and my hands resting on the seat cushion to support me.

"That's it... spread your legs... just a little bit more... great," he said as I complied with his instructions. He stood behind me. "Mum's going to let me go bareback I assume? he queried.

"Oh yes," I assured him. I could feel him rubbing his head up and down and along my pussy. These were his final teasing actions before placing himself at my tunnel of pleasure and then slowly easing himself into me. "Mmm that feels so good Nigel," I informed him as I felt my love hole stretching around him as he went progressively deeper and deeper, filling me totally with his meat.

"Candy you're wonderfully tight and so ready for fucking," he said as he started sliding in and out of me. He soon settled into an excellent steady pace which certainly aroused and stimulated me, especially on each deep inward stroke.

"Your cock looks so good inside mum," I heard Katie say from behind Nigel. "She's really enjoying it as well." Listening to her talk like that and realising that she was observing everything Nigel was doing to me only served to heighten my level of excitement.

Gradually he increased the pace and force of his pounding. "Oh yes! That's it! Screw me harder! Screw me harder! Oooh! You're making me cum! You're making me cum," I squealed as I climaxed extremely strongly. My legs were shaking and giving way under me. He placed his arm under my tummy for support. Lifting me slightly off my feet and with his tool still deep inside me he manoeuvred me until I was lying full length on my front on the sofa and he was lying on top of me. He encouraged me to have my legs closed as tightly as possible and without seeming to have stopped he slowly started grinding in and out of me. I was in heaven. He was making me feel wonderful and totally relaxed at the same time. It seemed as though he was doing me like this for ages. Eventually I felt his hand squirming underneath me and his finger and thumb made contact with my clit. He worked it slowly in time to his grinding.

"Mmmm... I'm... cumming... Oooh!... yes... That... feels... incredible... It's... so... nice... Aaaaaagh... please... no... more... I'm ... finished," I quietly informed him as I had the most unbelievable long drawn out orgasm. It was just a low level churning inside my body that didn't seem to stop. It was out of this world no one had ever given me an experience like that before. Little by little his grinding subsided and he withdrew his still hard member and raised himself off me and stood up. I just lay still for a little before turning on my side. I could see Nigel and Katie standing together having a good old snog whilst he was fondling her pert little boobs. "I can see what you're up to," I shouted across jokingly. They immediately stopped their playing.

"Do the ladies take cum?" Nigel asked. For some reason Katie and I looked straight at each other, maybe to check on the other for approval.

"Mmm," Katie responded

"Yes," I responded simultaneously.

"That's great because my balls are full and they require someone to empty them," he informed us. He got me to sit on the sofa and brought Katie over and sat her next to me. He stood in front of us and the two of us took it in turns to suck his cock and balls. We hadn't been going long. "You're both working so well that feeding times arrived," he said. "Open your mouths wide. Tip your head back a little more Katie," he continued as he started stroking his cock. "Oh yes! Oh yes!... You first Katie...Aaagh!... Aaagh!... Now mum Uuugh!... Uuugh!" he groaned as he filled both our mouths with his hot, white sticky jizz... "Have you both swallowed?" he questioned.

"Mmmm!" we both affirmed in unison.

"What a perfect end to a perfect day," he concluded. "Take a shower if you want, then you can join Sarah and me in the house.

Nigel exited the studio, still nude, and Katie and I showered. We said very little to each other. I think we were now feeling the shock and surprise of what we had just taken part in. I wasn't sure how Katie felt and I don't think she knew about me. We dressed, collected our things together and went up to the house.

"Hello once again ladies," Sarah said welcoming us. "You look contented. I know that Nigel has had the pleasure of having both of you and I trust the two of you were pleasured to satisfaction in return."

"Very much so," I replied.

"Definitely," Katie added.

"That's good," Sarah continued. "As for the photos. I'm very pleased with the results and I've printed out half a dozen samples for each of you, have a seat and look at them," she suggested passing us the pictures. We sat down on the settee.

"They are good, the lightings so effective," I commented as I sifted through mine.

"I agree, they're quite stunning," Katie added.

"I'm glad you like them," Sarah replied. " I've burnt a CD of the glamour shots, one for each of you, which includes all the shots single and as a pair and there's another CD each of your own lingerie shots as singles. You can then choose which ones you require and the payment for the shoot includes up to 150 prints so you can decide how to divide those up between you. Is that alright?"

"That's fine... What about the nudes?" I queried.

"Right, the nude shots and lingerie of you as a pair have been uploaded to a cloud. If you leave your e-mail addresses I'll send you the link and you can access them how and when you like," Sarah explained. " I've got a black and white print for you to look at," she said. She passed it over and Katie and I viewed it. It showed the two of us kneeling sideways hugging one of Nigel's legs each. He was looking down at us and we were both looking at his large flaccid cock.

"It's quite an erotic pose," I suggested.

"Tasteful, yet rude," Katie remarked amusingly . "Can I ask a question?"

"Certainly," Sarah replied.

"How big is Nigel?" she enquired.

"Well it's a question ladies often ask. When he's fully hard he has a length of eight and a half inches and a girth of six and three-quarter inches, although the base of his head is somewhat larger," came the reply.

"He's a very big boy," Katie observed.

"You're such a lucky lady having him on tap," I added. Both Nigel and Sarah started to laugh.

"I don't get to enjoy Sarah," Nigel informed us. "She's a lesbian." That made me giggle, a little embarrassed by my previous observation.

"Yes, I enjoy the fairer sex," Sarah explained. "So getting to see and photograph you in the nude was a real treat. Getting to play would have been a bonus," she added with a tinge of disappointment and frustration in her voice.

"Don't feel too sorry for her," Nigel chipped in. "She does get to play, more often than you'd imagine, then I often get to miss out."

"Aaaagh! poor you," I said playfully. "If you'd said something Sarah you could have shared me with Nigel."

"You mean you...?" Sarah intervened.

"Yes I've enjoyed pussy in my time, but not for a long while now," I explained.

"Perhaps another time," she said quite eagerly. "As we've raised the subject of 'another time' there is something I'd like to discuss with both of you," she added. "Some of our ladies do come back again, but in order to do so they have to agree to one condition and that is that they are willing to be videoed. We call these our 'naughty ladies' and as well as Nigel we have a handful of other guys available for them. Is it something you'd be interested in?" On top of what had already happened this came as a bit of a shock to me and I could see a look of amazement on Katie's face.

"It sounds very interesting but It's not something I've given any thought to," I hurriedly replied.

"Katie?" Sarah asked

"Nigel was terrific and it's very tempting," she replied.

"I can see that this has surprised you a little. Perhaps you need to take time to consider it. Here's my card, contact me either by e-mail or phone, for a chat, if you decide to go ahead or to find out more," Sarah informed us.

"I'm sure we will," I said answering for both of us. "I'm sure Katie will agree that we've had an amazing and at times surprising day. I'll have to thank my friend Rebecca for recommending you."

"Rebecca?" Sarah questioned.

"Yes, Rebecca Thompson," I replied quizzically.

"Oh... Becky" Sarah said in recognition. "She's one of our 'naughty girls'. Nigel's pleasured her a couple of times, haven't you?"

"I certainly have," he responded with a touch of delight in his voice.

"She's met one of our other 'studs' as well, so she'll be able to explain things to you I'm sure," Sarah went on.

"I'll do that and thank you once again," I said standing up.

"Yes, thank you it's been quite an experience," Katie added as she got up off the settee.

"Don't forget your discs," Nigel reminded us. "I look forward to possibly seeing and having you again."

"That goes for me as well, especially you Candy," Sarah added.

We made our way out to the car before departing down the drive. As Katie drove us home I had a little niggle in my mind that wouldn't go away and I needed to discuss it with her. "I know you've not said anything but I hope you don't think I've let your father down today, because just like you I do love him very much."

"I know you do mum."

"When I'm with your dad we make love together, where as today was just lust and raw fucking."

"It's O.K. mum I've got no reason to judge you. I've not yet found that real love bond that you and dad have and all I've been doing with my boyfriends is having sex. Even if I had I'm sure I'd have still let Nigel have me."

"Thanks, you're so kind, you really are my special girl."

"Alright mum, that's enough... can I ask you something?"

"Of course you can, you know that."

"Did you enjoy Nigel's spunk?"

"Mmmm! I certainly did. It was good, a real treat, so different from your fathers."

"Too much information mother!"

"But you must know that all men are different."

"I do, and not only in taste but consistency as well. Nigel has a lovely tang to his juice and it was nice and thick."

"I know.... He's also a heavy cummer, he was able to shoot plenty of sperm for both of us. I don't suppose that should be a surprise given the size of his balls." I said and Katie laughed. "I must say I was very impressed with your oral skills, as was Nigel I might add. The first time I took over from you was terrific. You'd obviously worked some pre-cum out of him and left a residue for me to taste." Although we were close we'd never talked as intimately as this before. It however seemed quite natural and we were both uninhibited. It's not surprising I suppose given what we'd just done and watched being done.

"Mum is it right that you like pussy?" Katie questioned me further.

"Yes I frequently indulged before marrying your father."

"Who with?"

"Various ladies, you know friends and girls that I'd meet. In particular during in my time at college. Have you not tried or thought about it?"

"I've thought about it but no further."

"Would you?"

"I'd love to try, does it taste nice?"

"Very nice, I'm sure you'll get the opportunity especially when you get to uni."

"Talking of uni I've already decided I'm not going to remain faithful to Andy. Nigel's taught me that there's the possibility of better out there. Do you think I'm being callous? "

"Not at all. You're still young and at your age you need to be getting serviced regularly and that won't happen with him down here and you up at uni. You need to make the most of your time. In a way I wish I'd had a few more years of playing the field but there is no knowing when cupid will strike. I've been so lucky though, in meeting your dad and him seeding me, which gave me you."

"Thanks mum, I do love you."

"That's what mum's are for. I know we enjoyed Nigel for his size but you also experienced being taken by a man for the first time today, rather than a boy. It was at college that I experienced my first 'man', it was one of the lecturers, not one of mine I might add. It certainly got me to appreciate the more practiced and skilful techniques of the older guy. Your dad's eight years older than me remember."

"Mmmm, you might have something there. I've only ever cum once, in a session, if at all, with my boyfriends but it was three times with Nigel."

"That wasn't his size but his control and his desire to pleasure you above his own gratification."

"Can I ask something else?"

"You're full of questions today, but go on."

"Do you do anal? I know Nigel played with your bum but do you do more?"

"Why? Are you interested?"

"Well it did feel good when he licked and tongued me."

"I do like being played with, just a finger, I don't go further. Some women like more but it will be your own choice. Just take it a step at a time."

"O.K. From what they were saying and intimating Rebecca sounds like a hot one."

candycums
candycums
21 Followers