The Photograph

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vague86
Vague86
2 Followers

"Penelope..." he rasped. "Please... wont... last..." those strangled words brought that first feminine smile to her lips. She wanted him to lose it and so she did something she had never done in her entire life. Licking her lips, she slowly darted her tongue out to taste the tip of him. She was amazed at the effect that had on him. His entire being froze... stilled like he was waiting for something. She couldn't wait however, She had gotten her first taste of him and she wanted more. She opened her mouth and slowly took him in. He was much bigger than she had expected and he stretched her mouth but he tasted really good. Something about having him in her mouth made more moisture pool between her thighs. She swirled her tongue around has her head rose to do it again. Grabbing hold of his bottom for better leverage she started to move steadily, swallowing as much of him as she could with each take. Hoping that she was doing it right.

He felt it start at the base of his shaft. Intense volcanic pleasure. He wanted to tell her so he wouldn't come in her mouth. He understood that this was her first time but words escaped him. Pleasure hummed through his entire being, finding ever nerve ending, building until he couldn't find it in him to think of anything but his release. It came hot and hard, ringing a shouted groan from his lips. His entire body shook from the shear force of it. Thrusting into her mouth he rung all the pleasure out until he felt satiated for the moment but not satisfied.

She felt it coming, his hand fisted almost reverently through her hair as he started to thrust deeply into her mouth. Then he came, feeling her mouth with his essence. Sucking on the erupting shaft, she tried to bring him to the pinnacle of pleasure even in her inexperienced state. When his hips had stopped thrusting within her mouth she gave him a last lustful suck before standing up. The look on his face almost had her throwing herself into his arms. He was still leaning against the window, his hand just over his chest hear his throat and the other swinging loosely by his side as he gazed at her. It was like he was saying to her... I want you. The look on his face was so beautiful that she rushed to her camera and took several pictures of him in that pose. His body relaxed from orgasm as he looked at her still wanting more. His back arched so sensually, hair fanned softly over taut muscles. And it was all for her. The fire in his eyes that had not been there before smouldered with heated promise.

--------------------

It was a week since it had happened. Her pictures were developed. She looked at them now, longing and lust on her face as she prepared to send them off to the editor's desk save one. It had been a great experience, but there was no point dredging up the past, wishing for things that could never be.

She made her way home feeling sad. She had really wished that something morewould have happened. Maybe he really had not enjoyed what she had done to him. Anxiety surfaced. She had been inexperienced in the way of pleasing men so it wouldn't have surprised her if she had not pleased him. Dejected she entered her apartment, and sighed for the hundredth time as she looked dreamily onto the picture that was Crimson. He looked like the true epitome of desire and she really wished...

Sighing she prepared to make dinner for herself, all alone again. She frowned as the phone rang causing her to burn her finger on the hot pan.

"Hello?"

"Have dinner with me tonight," came the growling response. "I can't stop thinking about you..."

Vague86
Vague86
2 Followers
12