The Photographer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you enjoy taking those pictures?" she asked, her stare more intent now.

"Very much. You're a true beauty."

She leaned in and gave him a kiss on the cheek. His face exploded into a stark shade of red, which made her giggle considerably.

"Do you have any of your camera gear? I think I want to try one more round of shots in the bedroom. I have a few ideas I want to try." she said to him as they looked through the last few photos.

"I do. I'll bring the gear in and meet you in the bedroom. Does that work?".

"Yes! I'll need a few minutes to get myself ready, but it shouldn't take too long," she said, before bouncing away to her bedroom at the back of the house.

Jack brought his equipment in and began setting up the lights and filters. He could hear her in the bathroom getting ready for their shoot. He was getting excited at the thought of seeing her perfect, toned body in front of him again. It was getting harder and harder for him to deny his strong attraction to her.

After a few minutes, she emerged from the bathroom. This time, she was wearing a long, silk red robe. She had done her makeup and looked absolutely radiant. Her cock was clearly already erect, as it was poking out significantly under the soft cloth.

"My god, you're stunning," Jack said as she walked in, his professionalism a distant thought now.

She winked and pouted her lips as if to kiss him from afar. She walked over to the bed, letting the silk cloth slide down her back and slowly escaping off her arms. She arched her shoulders back, protruding her perfect, shapely breasts forward. Her cock was at full attention and standing out significantly as well. Jack watched in awe.

She crawled onto the bed slowly and seductively. She turned her back to Jack, sitting on her knees, spreading them wide. She pushed her hard cock down as if a third leg in the middle of her body. She moaned as she arched her back upwards, turning to look over her shoulder at him. His heart was racing wildly now.

He took his camera up to his face and snapped some shots, before she interrupted him.

"Jack, I can think of only one shot we're missing at this point. My calendar won't be complete unless we get a shot of me sucking a cock." she said, as Jack slowly lowered his camera from his face. He was frozen. He couldn't muster a response.

"I know this is not what you normally do, but would you be willing to be a part of this shot? Will you do this for me?"

He was still frozen. She saw this and decided to get up from her spot on the bed. She walked over to him and grabbed his hand gently and led him to the bed. She began unbuttoning his jeans, reaching her hand into his boxers to feel his cock.

"Oh my. This is rather substantial. I think this will do." she said, as she pulled his jeans to the floor, and his boxers with them.

His cock stood fully erect before her. His heart was pounding in his chest as her lips slowly pressed against his hard shaft. Her tongue expertly whipped across his flesh, sending chills up his spine.

"You seem a bit overdressed, don't you think?" she purred at him.

He quickly tossed off his shoes and shirt. Alicia resumed working on his cock.

Her mouth glided up and down the full extent of his cock, licking and kissing it with softness and intense sexuality. As her lips maneuvered over the tip, his knees nearly buckled from the sensation. Her mouth was fully enveloped over the head of his cock, sucking expertly as her tongue lashed back and forth across the sensitive flesh.

Jack took the occasional picture, but his mind was too far gone to think about photography now. She was pleasuring him in a way that made him forget who he was.

Her head bobbed up and down now, with her hand stroking his cock in between her expert movements. She kept stroking, licking and sucking all while moaning in intense, sexual pleasure.

It didn't take long. He felt the familiar swell inside his body as his eruption rushed up on him. He grabbed her head as his cock began erupting inside her mouth. He nearly fell over from the intensity of the release as his cock spewed his cum into her willing throat.

After a moment, he finished, collapsing onto the bed. She crawled up beside him, placing her hand on his now spent cock and rubbing it softly up and down his body.

"I hope you got some good pictures," she whispered before laughing heartily.

She quickly got up from the bed and ran into the bathroom. She appeared a few minutes later and found Jack still lying on the bed. She crawled next to him, face to face and planted a soft, slow, passionate kiss on his lips.

"I hope you're ready for round two," she whispered into his ear.

Her hand reached down and began stroking his cock. She leaned her chest toward his face, placing one of her breasts towards his mouth. Jack instantly got the clue, taking the flesh into his mouth. His tongue lashed around on her nipple, as his mouth sucked on her considerable flesh.

"Oh, that feels so good Jack. Mmmmmmmm," she moaned.

Her hand had quickly worked his cock back up to full attention. After he paid special attention to both of her mounds, she stood back up even as her hand continued to slowly stroke his manhood. She repositioned her body so that her large, rigid cock was in front of him.

He needed no guidance.

He took her cock in his hand and began to slowly stroke it as well. This was an entirely new sensation for him, but he instantly felt alive as he did it. She clearly enjoyed it, as her hips began to sway in pleasure even as her mouth let out moans of delight.

After a moment, she laid down with her head at his cock. She once again took it into her mouth. Jack was nervous, but decided to do the same for her.

He moved his lips onto her rigid flesh. Whatever reservations he had disappeared as his tongue moved over the shaft more and more. He began to enjoy pleasuring her, especially as his work drew more and more moaning out of the gorgeous specimen.

Abruptly, though, she pulled away.

"Oh my god Jack, you're driving me crazy. I'm getting worked up way too quick and we're not even to the best part yet."

She pushed onto his back, giving him a knowing smile as she did. She went to her nightstand, pulling out a small bottle, squirting the fluid onto her hand. She reached behind her to apply it, her cock bouncing seductively as she did. She moved back over to Jack and sat on his waist.

"I want you inside of me. Do you want to fuck me? Please tell me you want to fuck me," she said in a powerfully sexual tone.

"God yes. I want to fuck you so bad right now," he responded urgently.

With that, she reached behind her, grabbing his cock in her hand and lubricating it. She lifted her hips and began pressing the tip of his cock into her tight, pink hole.

"Ohhhhh, I can't wait to have you inside me. Mmmmmmm," she moaned as she began pressing his cock inside of her.

He felt the tight squeeze against his cock as it began to slide inside of her, toned, glistening body. He watched as she bit her lower lip, moaning while her head tilted back in pleasure. His hands reached up to massage those two, beautiful breasts as she sank lower and lower onto his cock.

At last, her lowering stopped as his rigid, erect cock was fully driven deep inside of her. She sat there for a moment, her body squeezing tightly around his manhood as his hands continued to work all over her soft, supple flesh.

He felt her stiff but soft cock pressing against his abdomen, even as she sat in a moment of pure pleasure. He reached out with his right hand and began to stroke her shaft gently, awaking her from her sexual dream. At once, she began gyrating her hips slightly and moving up and down on Jack. Her body was squeezing his cock tightly, bringing him an intense amount of pleasure as the movements stroked his shaft perfectly.

"Uhhhhhhh. Ohhhhhhh. Mmmmmmm," she moaned as her perfect, thick ass rocked up and down.

She was in a trance of pleasure. She could feel every twitch and movement of his cock inside of her, and it was driving her nuts. She couldn't control her loud, audible moaning now. As she rocked up and down on his shaft, her own cock was rubbing against his abdomen back and forth.

Alicia leaned in towards Jack, planting a passionate, open-mouthed kiss on him even as her body rocked harder and harder.

Faster and harder their bodies pounded together. His cock thrusting in and out of her all while her cock stroked back and forth on his abdomen. His hands alternated between her hips and her breasts, as they continued kissing passionately.

"Oh fuck. Oh my god, this feels so good Jack. Holy shit," she moaned into his mouth as they're sexual passion escalated further and further.

Their bodies were writhing together in rhythmic intensity. Each twitch and push and thrust felt more and more intense as their orgasms began to build like consuming fires inside of them. The intensity of their movements had hit a fever pitch, as her moaning was becoming nearly uncontrollable.

Suddenly, Alicia whipped back. Her head tilted back, eyes closed as she thrust his cock deeply into her one last time. Her cock began twitching wildly as her cum sprayed violently into the air and onto his waist below.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she moaned as her body clenched up from the intense orgasm that was exploding through her.

The sight of her orgasm thrusting through her sent Jack over the edge. His cock still buried deeply inside of her, his own body was overwhelmed with a powerful rush as his shaft unloaded a river of his warm cum deep inside the body of the goddess on top of him.

Together, they froze as each continued to erupt from the overwhelming sexual nirvana that swept over both of them. When they had both finished, she slowly leaned forward to be face to face with Jack, his cock still buried deep inside of her.

"I can feel all of you inside of me and oh my god, I've never felt more amazing," she said, as she planted a soft kiss on his lips. She added, "I don't know what it is about you, but you bring out this sexual energy in me."

He smiled widely as he said, "I've never been with a woman like you before and I don't think I can ever go back."

"Good, because I won't let you," she shot back with a wicked smile on her face.

Jack knew she was serious and he was thrilled at the thought.

"We should probably finish some of these pictures now," Jack said, as they both burst into laughter.

12