The Photographers Assistant Pt. 02

Story Info
The Photographer's assistant is blackmailed & force Femmed.
6.7k words
4.63
71k
105

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you are under 18, please stop reading and delete this document immediately. This story is pure fantasy. It does not relate to any real events, either past, present or future, and is only suitable for persons over the age of 18 mature enough to understand, and distinguish the difference between fantasy fiction and real-life.

*****

Jake didn't remember everything when he woke up the next morning, just fragments of what happened last night. Finding himself still dressed in the sexy gown and panties. He lay in bed wondering where he was, until the erotic images came flooding back. He remembered the glass touching his lips, the feeling of his, and Max cum sliding over his tongue and down his throat. The jolt of pure shame and horrible pleasure spiked through his body. Had it really happened, or was it just a dream? Like the one's he was having at night? The taste in his mouth said yes, he had swallowed a glass full of another man's and his own cum, making him blush again. Suddenly he felt like crying, as he shuddered in humiliation. How could Max do something so disgusting and degrading as making him swallow all that nasty, filthy cum?

Hot tears ran down his face as he stripped off the slutty gown, throwing it into the corner as he rushed into the shower. The warm water covered the tears, and he didn't care if he got his hair wet. This weekend hadn't turned out as expected, and the two hundred bucks didn't seem enough for what Max was putting him through. Add to that, Max expected him to do the rest of the shoot wearing the disgusting slutty lingerie. He remembered the manikins in the window and the way they looked. No way! It was too much, and he'd have to tell Max no, he wouldn't do it.

"We're going out for breakfast, Jake so move it. We've got a shoot to do." Max yelled into the bathroom. "I put clothes on the bed for you to wear." Jake shivered, despite the warm water and glared at the shower door.

Again, he tried to wash the slutty makeup off with soap and water, but drying his face he found it was still there. With a towel around his waist, he stood by the bed looking at the 'clothes' Max had left. It was nothing more than a pair of white shorts, a pink, lacy bra, matching panties, and a sheer, loose, pink blouse. Instead of stockings and garter belt, Max wanted him to wear tan pantyhose today.

"Hurry up Jake, or we'll be late for breakfast." Max yelled up the stairs, sounding angry. With nothing else to wear, he didn't have a choice, it was wear this or the nightgown. He reluctantly dropped the towel and sat on the edge of the bed, feeling dejected. He glanced up to see a pretty, teen girl looking at him from the mirror. He poked his tongue out at her, thinking how hot she looked, except for the angry frown and pouting lower lip.

Even if he didn't want to admit it, there was something horribly erotic about wearing pantyhose, and the little voice in the back of his head said 'Ohhhh yes!' as he worked the hose up his smooth, hairless legs. The tan colored pantyhose felt hot and cold at the same time, as he smoothed the top over his hips and bottom. One look in the mirror and he saw how his/her legs looked even better encased in the web of smooth nylon. He also noticed the slight smile on the girl's face. He frowned and stuck his tongue out at her/him again. With his cock tucked between his legs and trapped by the pantyhose, it was impossible to get hard, but he did feel himself stiffen at the sight. He stepped into the white lace panties and watched as he slowly pulled them up, shivering at the feel/sight of the material caressing his legs. Attempting to convince himself they didn't feel good was useless. The girl's face in the mirror said different.

Not that he'd ever admit it aloud, he was a boy for God's sake, not a prancing little sissy fuck fairy. Even so, the little lace girly bra felt right, lifting his small breast so they stood out, feeling his nipples harden at the touch of the soft cups. The hardest part was working the tight, white shorts over his hips and bottom, remembering how the teen old girls looked at the Mall as they pranced by. As if to make a point these were girl's shorts, they zipped up the side instead of up the front like boys. The top was a loose, pink blouse, sheer enough so you could see the bra through it. The long sleeve fluffed out, as did the body of the blouse, but the elastic waist only came down so far, leaving his flat belly exposed. Other than the black velvet collar and the three-inch strappy pink sandals, there was nothing else to put on. Sighing in resignation, he brushed his hair into a ponytail and tied it back with a long pink ribbon before swishing downstairs. He never imagined something like this happening, and wished he'd never agreed to dress up in girl's clothes and let Max take photos of him in the first place.

Max watched, smiling slightly as the little sissy prance down the stairs in an outfit that made him look even younger, and so hot. He would have dearly loved to rip her shorts off, bend her over and fuck her brains out right then, and there, but he restrained himself with difficulty. He'd planned it out and didn't want to spoil it by rushing. Jake wouldn't fall willingly, but that was the way he wanted it. He just needed to make sure there was no way out of the situation for Jake. The lingerie shoot today would go a long way towards trapping him, coupled with cloning his cell phone and the names of all his male and female friends. With the contact information, he had more than enough inducement to make Jake do what he wanted.

No young man wanted to be exposed as a crossdressing sissy faggot. He'd rather die first. He was also going to need a few more sessions over his knee, and have his bare bottom spanked a few times. Both with his hand, a paddle and strap, to teach him discipline. It's surprising how quickly sissy boys learn to behave themselves, and do what they are told once they've been spanked a few times. Max followed Jake out to the car after locking up. Admiring his tight little ass moving back and forth in those oh so tight shorts as he swished his way to the car. Those three-inch heels made him prance so nicely, and between them and the pantyhose, they tightened his calf muscles to make his legs look even more feminine. Soon he'd be prancing around in four-inch heels and pink panties like a proper little sissy fuck toy.

Jake slid into the passenger seat and buckled up, feeling apprehensive. He nibbled his lower lip thinking about what Max was going to force him to wear. By now he'd come to realize he didn't have any choice. Like it or not, Max would take photos of him dressed like a slut in black lace lingerie, no matter what he said. This time Max took him to a diner off the interstate, and the moment they pulled in, Jake started getting nervous.

"Oh God! Please Max. Don't make me go in there dressed like this." Jake begged. The number of big rigs parked off to the side told him who ate here.

"I always eat breakfast here, I own the joint. Now get out of the car, and stop fucking around." He snapped.

"B...but... they'll know I'm not a real girl." He spluttered.

"Jake, you look like a fucking teen age year old girl, for Christ sake. That's all they'll see, trust me."

"Max... I can't."

"You want me to put you over my knee and spank you right here in the parking lot?" Jake looked at him in horror.

"N...no." He whispered.

"Good, because if you don't get out of the car right now I will." Jake swallowed hard and opened the door, knowing Max meant what he said. The thought of being spanked where everyone who looked out the window could see was terrifying. To make matters worse, Max made him walk in ahead of him, and the moment he stepped through the door every man in the place stopped eating, or drinking their coffee to look at him.

"Go through to the back. The end booth is reserved for me." Jake felt like running for the dubious safety of the booth, but he couldn't in high heels.

Keeping his eyes down, and after taking a shuddering breath, he pranced between the row of booth and the counter; unaware Max was being stopped by many of the truck drivers and asked how much he charged. Jake took the seat with his back to the rest of the patrons, so he wouldn't have to look at them, or see them looking at him. Max wasn't having any of that, and motioned for him to go to the other side, humiliating him further.

Max ordered an omelet and orange juice for him, while he ordered steak and eggs. Even if he didn't want to, Jake couldn't help look up occasionally, seeing hungry eyes looking at him. The fact he looked like a young teen girl didn't bother them at all. He also didn't realize he looked like a little slut, especially with his makeup. The bright blue eye shadow, black eye liner and frosty pink lipstick said he was a little bitch, and for the right price, they could fuck his brains out in the back of the truck cab.

"Eat your breakfast and stop looking at the guys." Max growled.

"They're all looking at me."

"What do you expect? Guys love to fuck young pussy, the younger the better. Who wants to fuck an old sloppy cunt when they can have a tight young girl instead?" He laughed.

"B...but I'm not a girl."

"You and I know that, but they don't, and they probably wouldn't care." That was a horrifying thought, and he remembered the two young transvestites walking into the store.

Was that what they were there for? To suck cock and be fucked? Jake shuddered at the thought, but even so, he felt his cock stiffen painfully. There was something very perverse and erotic at the thought of going into one of those booths at the back of the store, getting down on your knees and sucking another man's cock. The sooner he got this photo shoot over, the happier he'd be and he could go home, and back to being an ordinary young man. Jake didn't think he'd be working for Max much longer, especially not getting into any more deals about him dressing up in girl's clothes. The walk out to the car was as bad as walking in, except now there were even more truckers in here, all staring at him. It didn't take a mind reader to know what they wanted to do to him.

Arriving at the studio, they found Francis waiting for them, and opening the store, Jake followed them to the back and the studio.

"You need to get him ready, Francis. We'll run through the bikini shots first, then the lingerie and the maids dresses."

"Okay Max. Let's go Jake. We have work to do." Francis was kind enough to turn around while he undressed and stripped off the panties and pantyhose, and putting the bikini bottom on.

"Your chest looks a little red, Jake, is it sore?" Francis asked, knowing full well the reason why.

"A little."

"Hum, I have cream that might help. Sit in the chair and I'll put it on." Francis put on a pair of rubber gloves and spread the soothing cream over his breasts.

"It's embarrassing. It looks like I have titties." Jake murmured and Francis laughed, knowing Max had been feeding the little sissy hormones for the last three months in his juice.

"Don't worry. It's not strange for boys to develop breasts during puberty." It didn't dawn on Jake that he was well passed puberty. "A little weight training and they'll soon turn into proper pecks." She lied. Out of curiosity, Jake picked up the tube of cream and looked at the label.

"What's 'estrogen'?" He asked.

"Just a soothing cream to help with the puffiness is all." She lied again. Jake couldn't help himself, and looked down Francis partly open blouse at her titties. She wasn't wearing a bra, and he could see they weren't large, and would probably fit easily into the palm of his hand. Francis noticed the look and smiled. Soon he'd have a pair just like them.

The first part of the session wasn't bad, as he changed from one color bikini to another. It wasn't long be for he started sweating under the powerful photo lights, and between each set, Max told him to drink a lot of juice. He did, and it helped. Even so he did start feeling a little light headed, and didn't notice the bikinis getting smaller and more revealing. The last one was a black micro bikini like the one he'd worn last night. By now, Jake was feeling very relaxed, so when Max told him to take the top off he didn't think much about it. He'd been dressed like that last night. As Max was behind the lights, Jake forgot about the all-seeing eye of the camera. Max had him move about and pose in different positions until he was satisfied.

"Take a break, Jake and cool off. Drink your juice." Jake rested for a while with a cool, damp towel against his chest and over his head in front of the fan. He was to the point where he didn't even protest when Francis stripped off the bikini bottom between shoots and left him naked. Before she could take the last one off Max walked in.

"I'm off outside for a smoke. Max." Seeing him nod to her. It was the signal for her to make herself scarce.

"Take your time. Jake needs to cool off a little more." He turned to Jake. "I want you wearing the black lace lingerie next, Jake." Jake shivered and bit his lower lip.

"Please, Max. I don't want to. They make me look like a dirty little slut."

"Exactly. That's what the client wants." It was as if someone had thrown a bucket of cold water on him.

"W...what do you mean?"

"It means this catalog is for the transgender people. Crossdressers, girly boys, sissy panty fags, and the like. The client liked what he saw when he looked at your photos. That's why he's paying you a hundred and fifty bucks to do the shoot."

"B...but I didn't know." Jake pleaded. Max knew it was time for Jake to have his 'Come to Jesus' meeting.

"If you'd been paying attention to the catalog videos instead of falling asleep, you'd know that." Max snapped, pretending to be angry, knowing full well what sissy hypno videos were suppose to do.

"Please, Max..."

Max didn't say a word, he simply walked over and grabbed him by the back of the neck, pulling him out of the barber chair. The moment he did, Jake knew what was going to happen, and whined in protest. Max sat on the wooden bench and pulled him across his lap. Jake fought to get free, but against Max strength, he was helpless. Max jerked the bikini bottom down, and started spanking Jake's bare bottom, hard. Jake squealed and moaned, begging him to stop, but he didn't. The spanking went on, for what Jake felt like was forever, until he was a quivering, sobbing wreck over Max lap.

"Are you going to do what you're told Jake?" Max asked when he stopped.

"Yessss." He sobbed. "Please don't spank me."

"Go stand in the corner until you're told to move." Max growled, lifting him to his feet. Jake grabbed his enflamed cheeks and hobbled over to the corner, bikini bottoms around his thighs. "Put your hands on your head and keep them there."

Jake jerked his hands up, shifting from one trembling leg to the other to relieve the pain, sobbing his heart out. He'd never been so humiliated in his life, or felt so ashamed. It felt even worse when Francis came back. She didn't say a word, and he couldn't see the evil grin on her face. Even outside she could hear Jake squealing and the sound of Max hand landing on the boy's bare bottom. She shivered, having been there herself a few times, and knew what it felt like.

"I don't think the little fairy will give you any more trouble." Max said as he left. Jake heard the sound of Francis opening the plastic lingerie packets.

"Get over here, Jake!" Francis snapped, hiding a grin. Jake hobbled over with his hands on his head, conscious she could see his limp cock. She deliberately knelt down and took the bikini bottom off, and he obediently lifting his feet when she told him, blushing with embarrassment.

"What a pathetic little cock you have, Jake. I've seen girls with bigger clits than that." She laughed. Jake started crying again. Still kneeling, she fitted the black lace garter belt around his waist, enjoying and deepening his feeling of shame at having a girl dress him. Next came the black lace panties and she took her time working the tight material up his legs and over his sore bottom. Jake winced as the lace rubbed against his burning skin.

"Sit!" She ordered and Jake quickly sat in the barber's chair. He gritted his teeth but couldn't help letting out a soft sob. Francis rolled the black stockings in her hand and carefully fitted them over his feet and up his legs. She ordered him to stand, so she could attach the garter straps.

"Tuck your little willy between your legs, sissy boy." She ordered and he did. She then held up the bra and Jake put his arms out. After hooking the back together, she adjusted the cups to fit over his little titties. Of course, the 4-inch strappy pink shoes fitted his feet perfectly, but unlike the others, these had a wide ankle strap, with silver 'D' rings on the inside and outside of the strap. He could only imagine what they were for. Jake was still sobbing a little as he sat down again.

"Knock off the sniveling so I can touch up your makeup, and do your hair." Jake was past the point of protesting, and simply did what he was told. After drying the tears, Francis added more blue eye shadow, and gloss to his pink lips, before brushing his hair into twin ponytails, tying them off with long pink ribbons. Standing, she made him turn slowly as she checked him out, adding to his humiliation as she adjusted him panties.

"I guess you're ready. Get in there so Max can get the shoot over with." Jake didn't hesitate and quickly pranced into the studio. Max did the same, making him turn slowly for inspection. The bright lights between them hid his erection, and the smug look on his face.

"Not bad." He grunted. "Here, drink your juice." Thirsty after all the crying, Jake sucked down half a bottle. For an hour, Max shot photos of him in a variety of poses, a few bordering on pornography, not that Jake knew. "Go put the school girl uniform on." He ordered at last.

Francis helped him dress, and the moment he put the plaid skirt on he knew it was way to short; barely covering his panties let alone the lace stocking tops and garter straps. The sheer white blouse did nothing to hide the black lace bra, even with the school tie. Max changed the backdrop and added a bed to make it look a bedroom, and over the next half hour had him, stand, sit and lay down for this shoot. He even had him lift the hem of the skirt to show off the panties and stocking tops.

"Okay, that's enough. Go put on the maid's dress, the black one first, then the pink one." Jake couldn't help it, and sobbed softly, but the look on Max face said he better not object. The black maid's outfit was even worse than the school uniform. He shivered in fear as Francis fitted the leather cuffs to his wrist and ankles. Each had a steel chain between the 'D' rings to increase the bondage nature of the outfit. Lastly, she fitted a wide pink collar around his throat, replacing the velvet one.

"That should do you. Off you go. You don't want to keep max waiting." She laughed as she handed him the refilled juice bottle. "Unless you want another bare bottom spanking?"

Jake shook his head and drank the juice as he tottered to the studio on his high heels, hoping this would be the last shoot. He felt light headed and fuzzy, and he wondered why the outfit felt so horribly erotic. He went through the poses, smiling or looking contrite as Max ordered, until he was satisfied he had everything.

"One last shoot and we're done. Go change."

Jake made it back to the dressing room and flopped down in the barber's chair, exhausted, but Francis didn't let him sit for long. She came over and ordered him to open his mouth and lift his tongue. When he did, she slipped a small white pill inside. It tasted bitter but before he could spit it out it dissolved and he swallowed it.

12