The Photoshoot

Story Info
She's forced into a very different type of photography.
2.1k words
3.28
150.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was an extremely hot day. I stood on the beach in a light summer dress, sandals and a large floppy hat. The beach was completely empty except for me and the photographer, and we were working on shots for my modeling portfolio. I was nineteen years old, with short dark hair cut to emphasize my great cheekbones, vivid blue eyes, and pale Celtic skin. The photographer was the one the agency used. His name was Jack. He was taller than me, twenty-two years old, and worked out a lot although he wasn't overly muscular. He was extremely strong though...able to lift almost anything with ease. He had black hair and green eyes, and a good eye for aesthetics.

"I think that's enough for today, Evie," he said to me, lowering the camera and screwing the lens cap back into place.

"Good, it's so hot out here," I replied. I couldn't wait to get back to the air conditioned comfort of his private studio.

The sun beat down mercilessly as we trekked back through the sand dunes to the car. I could feel sweat trickle down my back, and sand sticking between my toes as we walked over the pale ground. Jack unlocked the car for me and I sat in the front seat with my bag of clothes and make-up. He loaded his photography equipment into the boot and we set off for his studio.

We set off towards his studio, which was actually a part of his house. We settled ourselves inside and adjusted to the cool darkness of the room.

"I'm not technically allowed to do this, but I'm sure we can make an exception," he said, crossing to the fridge and getting out two beers. "It is the weekend after all."

"Thanks," I said, grateful for the cold drink. "What do you have in mind for the next shoot?" I asked him.

"Something a bit different. You know I prefer indoor shots with you. Suits your skin better. But we have to have you in a range of different locations and styles."

I nodded and quickly finished the rest of my drink.

"Now for this shoot, I'll need you wearing boots. How about these ones?" He pointed to a pair of black leather boots sticking out of my bag. They reached to above the knee and tied with black satin ribbon at the top.

"Sure," I said. As a model and a dancer, I was used to doing what I'm told.

I wore the boots with a lacy red bra and matching panties, and over the top wore a red satin slip. It only just covered my thighs, and was cut very low at the front.

"Perfect," said Jack. I turned to walk into the studio, but he grabbed my hand and lead me towards another door instead.

"Where are we going?" I asked naively.

"I set up the basement for this shoot. I told you, it's going to be different," he said, smiling at me.

He opened the door. There was nothing there but a drop! Then I realized there was a ladder leading from the door to the basement below. I made my way down the ladder to the cold basement.

Once we were both in the small room, I looked around. It was small, and made entirely of concrete...walls, floor, ceiling. The only entrance was the door which we had just entered by. There was a small sink and tap in one corner. Against one wall was Jack's photography and computer equipment. There was an electronic drum kit in another corner, and against the far wall was a single day bed. It was wrought iron and the head, foot, and one side of the bed were crafted from the metal. It made black loops and spirals and was very intricate.

"This is where the shoot is going to happen, Evie," he said, gesturing to the bed.

"Is this for my portfolio?" I asked.

"You can have some shots if you want to, but they're really for a calendar for a small business I know of."

"Oh. Will I be getting paid for them then?"

"Of course, but not much. It's more a deal between friends, if you know what I mean."

I nodded and continued to stand there. "Now Evie, hop on the bed and we'll try a few different angles."

I posed on the bed, while Jack took a few shots from different angles and using different lights. After a while he stopped.

"Ok, I have a pretty good idea of what we're working with now. Come here Evie, I want to try another prop."

I stepped off the bed and came over to him. He smelt very masculine, and suddenly I became nervous.

Jack stepped closer to me. In his hands he held dark, thick lengths of utility rope. And a chain with a padlock.

"Now, this is just for the photo, ok?" he whispered in my ear. "Nothing to be scared of."

He suddenly spun me around on the spot and grabbed my wrists together. He wrapped the chain around them and padlocked them together.

"Oh!" I said, suddenly unable to move my arms at all.

"Try to get out of that one," he smirked quietly. I struggled but was unable to free myself.

"Good," he said, and then unraveled the rope he was holding in his hands. He looped it around my neck and tied it to the chain holding my wrists together.

He spun me around again, so that I was now facing him. The rope was tight at my throat and I was definitely feeing nervous now. His eyes wandered all over my body.

"Beautiful," he whispered, and with that placed one hand in the middle of my chest and pushed me back onto the bed.

He took a few more photos before placing the camera on the tripod.

"I have it set up to take photos at intervals," he told me. The he approached the bed.

"Aren't you going to...don't you want to take more photos?" I stuttered.

He laughed as he sat down next to me. I was now lying face down on the bed, my hands still bound behind me, and my face turned to one side to look at him.

"Oh Evie," he laughed. "I've wanted you from the first day I saw you. And now I'm going to have you, whether you like it or not."

I lay there, paralyzed with fear. I couldn't open my mouth to speak, my brain had stopped working. I suddenly felt him run one hand up the inside of my thigh and brush across my red panties. This broke the spell.

"Stop! What are you doing?" I cried, writhing on the bed in an effort to free myself from my constraints.

Jack didn't reply. Instead, he roughly yanked down my panties over my boots and discarded them on the floor. He ran his fingers lightly over my now-bare pussy, before plunging two fingers inside.

"I'm going to have to untie you to get to the rest," he said, extracting the two fingers from my pussy and shoved them in my mouth. I gagged on my own scent and from having his fingers roughly pushed down my throat.

"How do you taste, baby?" he asked softly. "Pretty good, I bet."

He decided to taste for himself. I felt his tongue run lightly across my whole slit, before his lips found my clit and he began to suck.

"What are you doing?" I screamed. "Stop it!"

He stopped briefly and said, "Am I going to have to gag you?"

"Stop it! Let me go! You can't do this!"

"Clearly the answer is yes," he said. He flipped me onto my back and knelled over my face. He pulled his hard cock out of his shorts and pushed it roughly against my lips. For a moment I was stunned...I had never seen one so big before. It popped into my mouth and he held my head and started thrusting between my lips.

I could taste fluid on the end of his cock. Maybe if I just gave up, it wouldn't take so long, I thought to myself.

I began to think about something, anything else, when a hard slap across my face brought me back to reality. "If you even think of biting it you'll regret it, you little slut," Jack yelled at me. I must have relaxed my jaw and scraped his cock with my teeth. "Now do it properly, I know you've done it before...teenage girls are all whores these days anyway."

I began to suck his cock, in the hope he would finish quickly and let me go. No such luck.

He then moved down my body. My arms were twisted beneath me and crushed by the combined weight of both of our bodies. He slid his moistened cock between the lips of my pussy. To my shame and horror, I felt myself beginning to get wet.

"Knew you liked it rough," he said. With that he impaled my tiny body onto his huge, glistening cock. I screamed out in pain as he penetrated deeper than I thought possible.

"God you're so tight," he said, thrusting in and out of me. I turned my head to the side so I wouldn't have to look at him any more.

Suddenly he pulled out, and turned me over again, onto my stomach. My arms felt dead from the pressure and now they were painful with pins and needles. He quickly unlocked my wrists and untied my throat. The relief was enormous. Was he finished? I wondered.

"Is that what you wanted?" I asked him, trying to stop the tears that were threatening to roll down my cheeks.

"Well, that was part of it," he said. "Now I want the rest of you."

He the proceeded to take off the little red dress over my head, and unclasped the red bra. All were discarded on the floor. My arms lay painfully useless above my head, where they landed. I couldn't move my body. Jack then spread open my asscheeks, and rubbed his massive cock on my asshole.

"Please no," I cried out. "I've never done that before!"

"Even better," he said, and shoved his cock all the way into my asshole. "I'm going to use all of your holes, you little slut...so you'd better get used to it."

I cried out in pain but it seemed to make him even more excited. He thrust his swollen cock in and out of my tiny ass, harder and harder each time.

His breathing sped up and became lighter. Suddenly he gave a huge thrust and grabbed my nipples. I felt his cum spurt into me, splashing my insides in warm sticky fluid. He groaned as he came, and pinched my nipples even harder. His cock was in me as far as it would go. The pain was unbearable.

He withdrew his still-throbbing dick and I felt a gush of creamy liquid trickle down my ass crack, bathing my pussy and moistening the aching area.

Jack grabbed a towel from beside the bed and threw it at me. "Clean yourself up." I did so and then grabbed my underwear, bra and dress, and quickly put them back on. I had to do something to stop feeling so exposed. My nakedness had never bothered me before, but it did then. I wanted him to stop staring at me. He had already raped me and taken my virgin ass...what else could he possibly want?

"What do you think you're doing?" Jack asked me.

"Getting dressed," I answered meekly. Jack laughed.

"Oh no you're not. You're not going anywhere, Evie. You can stay here and be my little fucktoy. I even have a cage for you to sleep in."

"But...I have to go home! What about my family? Modeling?"

Jack laughed again. "You're going to call them now and tell them that you're going on a modeling shoot overseas. Its what you want, isn't it? To be an international model?"

My eyes welled up at the thought of my fate. "And if you don't...I'll publish these photos. You forgot about the camera clicking away, didn't you? Wonder what that would do to your modeling career."

I realized I had no choice as he handed me the phone.

It's a year later now and I have adjusted to my new life. I send letters, dictated by Jack, to my family on a regular basis, and I am allowed one phone call a fortnight. I am fed and my only duty is pleasing Jack at the end of every day. I have even started to enjoy it.