The Photoshoot Pt. 02

Story Info
Danielle experiences some uncontrollable urges the next day.
5.8k words
4.49
79k
54

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danielle McGuire woke with a sore head when he heard the front door of her luxury flat slam shut, "not the best start to the day," she thought to herself. She lay in her bed, still groggy and tired, as she unconsciously let her hands massage her aching muscles, she let her mind wander to the events of the day before.

Her memories of yesterday were foggy and she even though she couldn't remember going to the gym and working out, she must have for her muscles to ache as they did today. She replayed the days events back in her mind, as her hands rubbed her body, she remembered picking up Jean at her new dance school and heading to the photographers for the photoshoot and leaving there very, very satisfied with his work. After that its was hazy.

She moaned aloud and realised her hand was on her breast, her fingers twisting her nipple while the other hands hand wandered between her legs and while her fingers played her clit and she felt warm and happy and aroused. She never got horny often and even when she did she rarely masturbated, but she lay there enjoying the sensations as her hands gently stroked at her pussy and breasts. She decided to stop though, as she wanted to get up and ready for the day ahead so she reluctantly pulled her hand from her pussy and stood up from the bed.

She wandered naked down the stairs to her kitchen passing the open door to her daughter Jean's room. It was empty, it was Jean leaving in a hurry and slamming the door that woke her she concluded, probably late for a dance class. She'd have a word about the door slamming when she caught up with her later in the day.

As she prepared some food and a coffee, her headache was getting worse, so she took a couple of pain killers while she made breakfast. Then Danielle realised she was still totally naked, not like her at all, usually she'd be dressed before leaving her bedroom or at least wear a housecoat in the morning but today she felt completely comfortable wandering the house with her finely muscled and toned body fully on display. She felt aroused and sensual walking around naked and decided to eat her breakfast in the nude before heading to the bathroom for her morning shower.

She stood under the warm water and soaped her tanned body with her soft hands, as she did, her hands rubbed over her breasts and she found herself closing her eyes and letting them linger there, warm water and the soap making her touch send shivers of pleasure through her already sexually charged body. With her eyes closed she let her mind drift as she played with her large firm breasts with one of her hands, she loved having them played with, even if it was herself doing it, and the other hand she moved down her hard, toned body until it reach the little patch of pubic hair above her clit and she started to gently rub it. As she masturbated in the shower she began to fantasise, she imagined how good it would be to be on her knees with a large cock between her lips, sucking it as it pushed deep into her mouth. She could taste the salty cock as it pushed into her luscious red lips and her tongue lapped under it as it pushed into the back of her throat. She moaned loudly and sunk 2 fingers into her wet pussy as she continued to imagine some hot guys cock in her mouth.

She pictured the photographer from the day before, standing over her, a bunch of her deep, curly, thick red hair bunched in his hand, pulling her head back and forth as he fucked her slobbering wet mouth. She felt her knees go weak at the thought of it and she sat down onto her ass, her legs spread wide, as pleasure built in her, one hand vigorously stroked and played with her clit, while she now pumped 3 fingers of the other in and out of her pussy, bucking her hips with each thrust of her hand to try and get them deeper. She moaned aloud as in her fantasy that she played out in her mind, the photographer jerked his cock out her mouth and as he sprayed his cum over her face, she eagerly opened her mouth to swallowed his tasty cum and then licked the sticky shaft of his still hard cock clean. Her own orgasm was building inside her and she could feel herself about to come, she was building to a peak and her legs clamped around her hand and as water cascaded over her body from above she hips bucked as she fucked her own hand in a frantic effort to push herself over the edge to a satisfying orgasm.

But it didn't happen. She lay there in the shower panting, exhausted and frustrated and feeling completely unsatisfied. At least her headache was gone, masturbating seemed to have relaxed her enough to get rid of it, probably just a stress related headache, so at least some good came of her unusual desire to masturbate this morning. She got to her feet and finished her shower wondering what had gotten into her. She rarely masturbated and that's twice today she'd played with herself, she never got horny like this and she never would fantasise about sucking some random guys dick, even when she was married to Jean's father she rarely sucked his cock, it wasn't a sexual act she particularly liked doing. And she'd never let anyone come in her mouth. She might have a erotic fantasy about Brad Pitt or George Clooney, but never some photographer she just met. And not being able to orgasm had just pissed her off.

Confused at her own behaviour she headed to her bedroom to get dressed for the day ahead. She had some calls to make for Jean to prospective clients, some accounts to do on her laptop and a few emails to send for her church groups, then when she was done, she had her dreaded weekly lunch date with her sister-in-law, Susan.

Susan McGuire was the 28 year old wife of Danielle's younger brother Matt. Danielle adored her brother Matt but he had, in her opinion, dreadful taste in woman. She really couldn't stand his young wife, she was loud, opinionated, uneducated and in Danielle's opinion racist. Susan was the daughter of a southern preacher who'd raised her to think she was better than 'certain' other types of people, and while Susan thought of herself as a open minded and modern liberal woman, some of her behaviour to non white people left other people cold to her. Susan had met Matt while she was working as his secretary about 8 years ago in his first construction business and the two had fell hopelessly in love and where married the same year.

Matt had started his company right out of school with his own money, almost nothing really, but over the next 5 or 6 years with a keen business mind and a talent for making connections with the right movers and shakers, moved from a little one man construction contractor to a nationwide company employing thousands. Recently he'd sold the business for about 20 million. Now they were pretty much rich beyond their dreams, Susan lived her life like a spoilt princess, but they'd been happily married for years now, and even though Danielle couldn't stand the girl, she knew Susan was besotted with her brother and the two of them were happy together.

So as Danielle finished dressing and admired herself in the mirror, she reminded herself that she'd promised Matt to try to get on better with Susan and this weekly get together was his idea. A lavish lunch at an expensive restaurant on him, followed by a shopping or spa day together.

Susan smiled at herself in the mirror, at 45 years of age she had taken care of her health, ate well and worked hard at the gym to keep her good looks and chiselled body and looking in the mirror she knew she looked fantastic right now, tall and powerful in her little short miniskirt and stockings, stiletto heels and white tight blouse, her large breasts in their sexy lace bra pushing at the buttons and the thin shear material stretched to near bursting and barley concealing her ample assets. Under the skirt she loved the feel of the tight, pearl beaded g-string she had opted for, as the silky beads on the taught material pressed and separated her sensitive pussy lips as she walked sending tingles of pleasure through her.

As she made her way downstairs, she couldn't help wonder why she didn't dress in her more conservative plain trouser suits that she usually wore every day. In fact she couldn't remember when she bought the outfit she wore today but her train of though was broken by the sharp stinging in her head as the headache she'd had all morning came back again even stronger than before. She drank a cup of coffee and tried to work through it and even managed to call a few prospective clients for Jean's new dance school, before giving up and opening her laptop and working on her accounts. Her head was pounding by the time she started sending out emails to her fellow church group members. She had only managed to send a few of the emails she wanted to when she decided to try to get rid of the headache, what she did in the shower seemed to help earlier, so perhaps she just needed to relax and release the sexual tension that was obviously building up in her today.

She went to her bedroom to get the vibrator she kept in there for the rare occasions she did masturbate, then headed down to her laptop and opened a pornographic website, typed in a search and hit play on the film that caught her interest the most. As the movie played out in front of her, she spread her thighs apart and let one leg hang over each of the arm rests of her desks chair, she turned on the thick 12 inch vibrator, realised she couldn't actually remember buying this one. She was sure she only owned a 6 inch vibrating rabbit style toy, this was a 3 inch thick, black coloured, ribbed, flesh textured vibrating dildo. But her pussy was now soaking wet and she pushed her doubts and her pearl g-string aside and the vibrator slowly into her wet pussy inch by inch and moaned loudly as it entered her, god that was exactly what she needed. She fucked herself with the vibrating, black rubber cock as on screen a petite, young, white actress gagged on the massively huge cock of a large, black, muscular man as he forcefully fucked her face.

Danielle gasped and moaned as she plunged her rubber dick into her pussy in time to the actor's thrusts into his pretty co-star's mouth. Danielle found herself getting closer and closer to orgasm as she wished she had that black cock in her mouth right now. When the man on the screen's cock erupted and sprayed thick, white cum over the actress' face Danielle screamed in ecstasy, pulled the vibrating rubber cock from her pussy and desperately attempted to deep throat it as she had seen the actress on screen doing. She loved the taste of herself and desperately wished the vibrator was spewing come down her throat like she was seeing happening to the woman on her knees in the video on the screen.

Then, it was finished. The movie ended and the moment was gone. And again, Danielle was left unsatisfied. Sexually frustrated to point she was near tears, she let the large vibrator fall from her hands and slammed her laptop shut. She couldn't believe she'd searched for 'big black cock being sucked' on a porn site, she couldn't believe she had that disgusting monstrosity of a sex toy in her cupboard and that she'd gleefully used it on herself sitting in her home office in the middle of the morning. She was at least glad her headache was gone again. She straightened her clothes and trying to push the erotic thoughts from her head she headed out the door to get the dreaded lunch with Susan out the way.

Lunch with Susan was unpleasant for Danielle, Susan was wide eyed at how Danielle appeared and made some bitchy comment about Danielle having a mid life crisis, then she prattled on as they had some food and wine about how she thought her Mexican gardener was ruining her roses and that her young black pool cleaner was stealing stuff so she was thinking of getting matt to fire him and hire some properly trained American company. Then as Danielle stared at the ass of the young black waiter as he left from dropping off their desserts, and she fantasied how well endowed he might be, Susan refused to even eat hers as she was sure the man's 'Dirty', as she put it, thumb had touch the edge of her dessert. It was about then that Danielle could begin to feel the headache coming back on and knew that she had to get home soon or she might end up snapping at Susan to shut up, and Matt would be pissed and she really just wanted to go home.

She quickly swallowed the last of her wine and was about to make an excuse to leave when Susan asked how Jean's photoshoot she was having done had went. "Fantastic," blurted Danielle, suddenly glad for the change of topic, thoughts of her leaving now gone. She enthusiastically continued, "the photographer was charming and a total professional and he really gave Jean what she needed."

"Really?" Susan ask quizzically a look of bemusement on her face, "because I remember you saying last week you found the guy a little creepy when you talked to him on the phone."

Waving her hand to dismiss this idea, Danielle cheerfully replied "Oh far from it Susan, I was just being a little judgemental," she was really glad Susan had brought this topic up, she'd hadn't realised how much she'd wanting to recommend the photographer to her until now, "You should get a photoshoot done, to give to Matt. The guy took such wonderful photos us yesterday, I was totally satisfied when I left there."

"Us?" laughed Susan. "Aren't you a little old to be posing for Jean's dance school website."

"Don't be silly, it was just some mother and daughter photos we posed for, you know, Something we could keep to show how good we looked together," Danielle laughed as she replied, totally ignoring the bitchy emphasis Susan had put on the word 'old'. She placed her hand on Susan's and pulled her to her feet, "look, let's settle up here and skip the spa, let's instead jump over there in a taxi and I can show you the fun Jean and I had getting photographed and you can decide for yourself."

Danielle's enthusiasm was infectious, and giggling like tipsy teenagers, Susan allowed her older sister-in-law to lead her to a taxi and together they headed to the photo-studio on the other side of town. As they drove along, Danielle tried to block out the drone of Susan's relentless chatter about what Paris Hilton or Kim Kardashian were wearing this week and her mind drifted to thoughts of a more erotic nature. She couldn't get the idea of letting someone with a huge cock fuck her face, her pussy was wet at the thought, and although she felt the horrid headache return as she bumped along in the back of the taxi to the studio, she found herself thinking of the number of times times she'd played with herself that day, the fantasy of sucking the photographers cock in the shower made her nipples stiffen in arousal, and the memories of watching the porno of the black guy face fuck a girl with his massive cock made her clench her legs tight, pushing the beads in her g-string against her clit and as the taxi rocked she felt an orgasm build in her... oh god, she wished Susan wasn't there, or probably it was best she was, cause otherwise she might have told the driver of her Taxi to pull over and stick his cock in her mouth. Luckily just as she felt her breathing speed up and knew she'd end up moaning loudly, the taxi came to a stop and they were at the studio.

Danielle got out the taxi, confused to why she was so aroused and sexually frustrated today, with a horrid headache to match. But thankfully she thought, once she showed Susan the photos of her and Jean, she could make her polite goodbyes and get home, take some painkillers and sleep all this off.

She opened the door to the studio and Susan and herself were met by The photographer's lovely looking black assistant from the day before. Danielle was about to say hello and introduce her to Susan when she was interrupted as Susan loudly announced "We are here to see my nieces photos girl, please go and get the photographer for us, there's a good girl." She then sat down and glared at the timid looking assistant as if to dare her to say something back.

Danielle was mortified as the young girl looked shocked at the abrupt way Susan had spoken to her and was glaring at her, she sat herself down besides Susan as the girl rushed into the main photo-studio to get the photographer. She turned to her sister-in-law and asked "Don't you think that you were a little rude to the poor girl there Susan?"

"Not at all Danny," Susan smirked, a nickname Matt called her, but Danielle hated Susan using it, "people like that have to know someone like me isn't going to talk with some low assistant like her and instead need to talk her superior."

Danielle was relieved when the photographer arrived to prevent this conversation going further, as he greeted them warmly and asked how he could help them Danielle found herself staring at his crotch, her mind drifting back to her morning shower and she wondered if he was as well endowed as she imagined in her shower fantasy. Before Susan could speak, Danielle gushed "Well, Jean and I had some a great time here yesterday, I was just desperate to see how the photos turned out, and Susan here wants a lovely photoshoot with you for her husband."

Susan glared at her sister-in-law, she hadn't agreed to a photoshoot yet, she only wanted to see the photos they had taken the day before. Mainly to see how much of a fool her sister-in-law had made of herself trying to pose like a teenager beside her daughter, Susan gleefully thought to herself. Susan had concluded that Danielle was either having a breakdown or she was obviously having some sort of mid life crisis, as the slutty outfit she was wearing today was obviously an attempt to get attention from men and the way she was mooning over this photographer was pathetic even for an old woman like her.

The photographer stepped forward till he was right in front of Danielle but turned his head to address Susan directly "Of course I can fit this charming young woman in for a photoshoot today, although I would have thought she already had a modelling career, she is absolutely made for the cover of fashion magazines. It is as if I have the new Paris Hilton sitting in front of me."

Danielle knew Susan's face would brighten at this obvious flattery and comparison to her reality TV idol, but sitting down where she was, with the photographer standing so close to her, his crotch now directly level with her face and less than an arms length away, she was only paying attention to the outline of his obviously well sized cock through his tight trousers, and she licked her lips at the thought of it. It took all her self control to stop herself reaching out and stroking it.

Good god she couldn't believe herself today, this headache was getting her mixed up and confused. And being so horny she was acting like someone else today. She realised the photographer was talking to her and snapped her attention back into the room.

"I was just explaining to your sister-in-law that as much as I'd love to show her the shots from your photoshoot with Jean yesterday, I can only show either you or Jean them unless I have permission from both of you to do so." He smiled as his assistant opened the door to the main studio door, "and while Susan waits in my studio and my assistant gets her details and model releases before the photoshoot, I can take you through to my office and let you see what the result of yesterdays shooting turned out, if you'd like."

"Yes I'd love to come in your office," she demurely replied then blushed as she realised what she had just said, the photographer smiled and led her to the small office connected to his secondary studio. As she followed the man, she saw Susan flash her an angry look as the dark skin, and attractive assistant of the photographer led her to the main studio with a stack of forms in hand.

12