The Phycologist: The Experiment

Story Info
The aphrodisiac works, the mystery remains.
7.3k words
4.52
73.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kesser
Kesser
14 Followers

Many thanks to again PubliusNaso, his continued assistance is greatly appreciated.

*

After returning home from the best sex of my life with Bridget (see The Phycologist-The Beginning) I had concluded that I hadn't been sexually attacked and pleasured because of my stud-like qualities (these were sadly missing) but because I had discovered an aphrodisiac, or more accurately Gary's aphrodisiac.

Gary had died under strange circumstances. He had left me his factory and a series of clues in his will. The clues had lead me this far.

My fingers still smelt of pine nuts. I thought this could be the smell of the aphrodisiac which drove Brigit mad with sexual passion. I resolved to test this theory on my new neighbour: 'The Ice Queen'.

I had christened her 'The Ice Queen' for the obvious reasons that she appeared cold and unobtainable, and also because her beauty made her regal. She was blonde (natural? I hoped to be able to prove that soon) and this connected Scandinavia and ice in my mind.

It was difficult to pick her best feature (most women would kill for any bit of her) but perfect as she was I always appeared to have difficulty lifting my eyes from her breasts. Her breasts were full (I guessed two standard handfuls) but were so beautifully shaped, almost spherical, they appeared to defy the gravity which affected the rest of the population. Yet the most alluring feature of these magnificent breasts were her nipples. Not only did they appear always semi-erect, but they were positioned so high on these heavenly mounds.

Every time I saw her I had an almost overwhelming desire to explore her bosom in an attempt to explain this perfection.

Her body however was not merely a vehicle to transport these magnificent breasts, it too was perfect. She was about 5' 9" and athletically slender. She was probably heavier than anorexic fashion dictated, but if that was so it was caused by muscle not fat. To my eye, she was ideally proportioned: long slender legs, with natural muscular definition, which didn't need high heels to accentuate; a thoroughly grabable arse perfectly curved from her upper thigh (her arse was another gravity-defying feature).. Her stomach was flat. Her arms shared the same muscular definition as her legs.

She had a long slender neck which mounted, haloed with almost white blonde wavy hair, the most beautiful face. Her eyes were translucent blue. Her skin was healthily pale. It seemed the sun kissed her perfection rather than darken it. All of these features were connected, as if by a architect, with perfect French curves.

This woman was superb, only using the word perfect eight times in a description of her was to sell her short. If my theory was correct I would soon be carnally experiencing this heavenly body.

It was 3 am when I drove into the car park, wondering how I was to meet the Ice Queen at this time in the morning. I needed to contact her before this smell of pine nuts disappeared. Looking up to her apartment window, I thought I saw a dark shape moving on the fire escape, and suddenly I had my excuse to 'knock her up' (both meanings were valid) at 3 am.

I climbed the stairs to her apartment, approaching her door I decided that one loud knock would be better than many softer ones, so pretending I was a 'drug squad bust' I bashed the door so hard the frame rattled. Surprising quickly I saw an eye flash over the spy hole, followed by an angry "What!!"

"I'm your neighbour" my confidence was beginning to slip.

"I know. What?" she was persistent as well as good looking.

"I've just got home and saw someone on the fire escape outside your window" I said

The locks on the door started clicking: there must have been about six (she was a worried lady, this one)!

"Come in!". She almost grabbed me by the shirt, such was her urgency to have me enter her apartment. She then refastened all the locks (there were seven!). She turned to face me, she was so pale she was almost translucent and she was visibly shaking. It was the closest I had been to her, and such was her distress that I didn't even look at her physical attributes. She then fell into my arms and started crying. I held her for a long time, trying to ignore the feel of her breasts and semi erect nipples. She obviously needed help, not rooting. She gradually composed herself.

Pushing herself away from my chest, she said "It's my ex-boyfriend. He was so insanely jealous I could no longer live with him. Even though I've tried everything to hide myself, he has obviously found me".

She broke down into tears again and snuggled back into my chest, which was clearly a haven for her. I felt like a louse. If I had guessed I'd do this much damage to her composure I could have delayed my experiment. I could have gone to Gary's lab later got some more aphrodisiac and tested my theory another day. Still, I couldn't leave her like this. I would have to see if I could repair some of the damage I had done.

When her crying stilled a little, I held her shoulders, and pushed her away from my chest, I looked into her eyes, trying hard not to be sexually affected by her beauty.

I reached up and brushed the tears from her eyes. She seemed to sniff and pause briefly. Her face seemed suddenly become infused with colour, as if a pot of pink paint had been spilt over her face. Her eyes brightened and sparkled, and for the second time that morning I was devoured by hungry eyes,

She turned, in the fall of a tear, from a susceptible, frightened, exposed child to a brazen, warm, wanton woman. Even though this was what I had wanted from her, my phycologist's brain was finding it hard to adjust to this change, and how her pain had so quickly been submerged.

The sound of her falling dressing gown as it slid to the floor, and the view of her naked body soon got my thoughts back to 'sexual'.

My earlier attempts at describing her perfection were woefully inadequate in face of the reality, but I was not allowed long to study her form. She was quickly on me, part undoing and part tearing my clothing from my body. I thought Brigit was a tiger, but this performance made her more of a pussy cat.

"God, you are beautiful" she snarled " how could I have wasted time crying, when your body is here to use?"

Grabbing my prick, none too gently, she said "Use this on me NOW!"

She attempted to mount me whilst we were standing, amazingly our heights matched exactly for this activity, she was so moist that she slid on me like an fireman sliding down a greasy pole.

Fucking while standing is pretty difficult. She solved this difficulty by swinging her hips sideways, like a pendulum.

"Make me come, Make me come" she repeated so often it seemed to become a mantra.

The full view of her body and access to her magnificent breasts were denied me by her athletic use of my erection, so, brushing her long hair off her face, I kissed her eyes and cheeks and worked past her mouth to her neck. The 'make me come' mantra was replaced by "keep doing it, keep doing it".

She was clearly close to climaxing. Her smooth action had become a little erratic, as if she was being distracted by her mounting pleasure. She leaned away from me, and grabbing my hands, she brought them to her breasts.

I thought she was going to come alone, but the feel of those mounds which far surpassed anything I could have imagined flicked a switch, and I was now trying to hold back to extend the pleasure of fondling her.

Her breasts were firm but amazingly soft. In kneading her I brushed my thumbs over her nipples which responded manfully by hardening like little missiles. Her groans which had been in the background for a while became louder, and louder. She placed her hands over mine forcing them almost brutally into her breasts, and as she screamed her climax, so did I, my voice joined hers in a shout of ecstasy.

Usually a quiet lover, I screamed and moaned with her as our coming seemed never to become a going. Our caterwauling decreased with our erotic pleasure, but even after we had become silent, the pleasure from our coupling continued more as erotic warmth, than the earlier sheer soul-bending pleasure.

Eventually we stopped and just held each other. Experimentally I let her smell my fingers again by running my fingers around her beautiful face and under her nose. The effect was almost instant, there was no doubt now that Gary had invented an aphrodisiac.

She grabbed my hand, and pulled me like an errant child into her bedroom. She dug her heel into the carpet, and athletically swivelled on it, like she was doing the shot put. Centrifugal force was added to the linear motion which she had already initiated in my body. The effect of these combined forces slingshotted me onto her bed, I felt like a crash dummy in a controlled car crash. Thank goodness the bed was soft.

Before I had regained my composure she was on top of me

"Lets fuck again" she said

I might be a bit old-fashioned, and I was certainly in no great need of another fucking, so I said.

"Hey slow down a bit, we haven't even been introduced"

The incongruity of this statement struck me as soon as it left my lips. This was the most gorgeous female I had ever seen, including all the models, cover girls and porn queens which had ever stared at me from the pages of magazines or the television screen. And I was refusing to fuck her because I didn't know her name

"Regina" she said "now lets fuck!"

"Sure" I said, with a swagger that Errol Flynn would have been proud of. "My name is Karl"

"Karl, you are fucking beautiful. God I don't ever remember coming like that before. Let's do it again. Now!"

Even her parents knew she was going to look like a queen: the name 'Regina' was so appropriate. These thoughts soon disappeared. The ability of my brain to operate above the navel was being quickly eroded by her tongue, which with unerring accuracy was exploring the erogenous zone on my stomach.

She then added a light touch to the erogenous zone on my inner thigh. The touch was so gentle, barely there, just like a gentle breeze. It was doubly erotic because of its gentleness.

I had already come three times in the last 4 hours, and not just cast my seed to the wind, but had sex that was both fulfilling and demanding, my balls were communicating by their ache that much as they enjoyed this activity they needed a holiday. Fatigued though my balls might be, it was clear that Regina was going to have them working again, and soon.

My mind could not disassociate itself from Regina's tongue and fingers. Just when it was becoming super intense, she swapped her mouth and her fingers. She moved her gently stroking fingers from my thigh to my stomach, and took her mouth to work my thigh. In passing she tongued my foreskin, licking down my shaft lingering briefly with her tongue and hot breath on my balls. Licking and sucking around my balls she ran her tongue almost to my anus, and toyed with the skin immediately beneath my sac. This was magnificent, so many erotic things had been happening to me this morning I was running out of superlatives.

My balls liked this treatment so much that they immediately voted to settle their dispute, and forgo their holiday demand. They forgave Regina for the overtime that she was causing them, and decided they would go on working without penalty rates, but slowly.

The 'go slow' that the Testicular Workers Union had introduced allowed me to revel in this erotic pleasure. Normally I would have shot my wad ages ago.

I began to imagine my hands once again on Regina's superb breasts, as soon as the image formed in my mind Regina moved her busy tongue from my thigh, pausing to enjoy the taste of my balls and foreskin.

She then slowly and smoothly snail trailed her tongue from my shaft exploring my body contours on her way to my nipples. She sucked my left nipple into her mouth, and at the point of maximum suction, she broke the seal her lips had formed so that the air she inhaled flowed past my wet nipple chilling the area.

This sudden change of temperature was electric. All my hair stood on end and my body convulsed in one synchronized shiver. This shiver seemed to find and excite every erotic receptor in my body, god I had no idea sex could be so pleasurable, I was more used to grinding and shooting. Up until Gary's aphrodisiac, sex for me had been mostly hydraulic, merely an opportunity to exchange body fluids.

Regina then switched to my right nipple, with similar electric effect. She spent time alternating between nipples, at the time when the feelings she was creating had dulled to superb, she moved her tongue to my neck.

Her tongue was not the only organ leaving a snail trail: my mind had become aware of a chilled area on my leg which had been made damp by the copious juices flowing from her pussy as she slid up my body. My mind switched its focus to the passage of her pussy lips, which had now moved over the base of my balls and was sliding up my shaft which was still enjoying the lubrication cause by the previous passage of her mouth. Smoothly the lips of her vulva sandwiched my shaft inching ever upwards. Her clitoris was engorged enough for me to feel it passing over the head of my penis, this was followed by her moist valley, then the cavern of her sexuality.

My thoughts were very pussycentric, but her hungry eating of my neck intruded briefly until she reversed the motion of her vagina, and as neatly as a driving instructor demonstrating a reverse park, she slid slowly onto my shaft. Her saliva previously so erotically delivered had begun to evaporate acting like a mini air conditioner.

I had not noticed how chilled my penis had become until it encountered the warmth of her vagina, slowly sliding down to my balls which sadly acted as a door stop. How I would have enjoyed being fully sucked into that warm, moist, sweet smelling piece of heaven?

The image of my hand slowing waving as it followed the rest of my body into her dark cavern was dispelled by the pleasure of her slowly riding my shaft. The heat flowed out from her, warming my chilled member magnifying the pleasure her soft friction was causing. Sinking once again on my shaft she sat fully erect.

"Would you fondle my breasts please, like before" she said.

This was the first time since she ripped my clothes off that I had had the pleasure of feasting my eyes on her naked form. As promising as the previous brief glimpse had been, it had not prepared me for the actuality. She was magnificent!

I reached for her breasts. I experimentally cupped one of her mounds in two hands, to gauge her size. She was a little bigger than two standard handfuls (the standard hand of course was mine). I gently flicked the high nipples on her perky breasts. I chased the valley which formed the change of contour between her breast and chest, fully around the circumference of each of her glorious mounds.

I dragged my nails lightly from her chest to her stomach, and was rewarded with a groan of pleasure, and her upper body shivered, demonstrating its pleasure by a show of goosebumps from her neck to where my hands had stopped. I continued to caress Regina's upper body, enjoying the feel of her flesh. Her skin was smooth. Even though the work out we had enjoyed, and were still enjoying, was strenuous, her skin was free of perspiration. My hands glided, as if lubricated. The texture of her skin was incredible: it seemed alive in its response to my touch. It was soft yet I could feel the strong muscular base which provided an underlying firmness.

My busy hands enjoyed the feel of all of the flesh I could touch, returning often like magnets to her breasts, where I fondled and pinched her nipples, cupped and caressed her breasts before exploring once again the wonderful feel of her taut skin.

Regina, whilst I was exploring her upper body, had maintained her slow use of my penis her motion metronomic in its precision. Letting my hands seek their own pleasure, I watched her face, it was beauty personified. I looked at her eyes which were closed her wrinkleless features were betrayed by a crinkling at the corners of her eyes which revealed a smile of pleasure. Her full mouth was slightly open, her lips moistened by her tongue. Her neck undulated with the motions of her hips.

Her economical motions increased in their tempo, now accompanied by a erotic groan on each downstroke. The smile at the corner of her eyes deepened, at the end of each groan, her tongue darted out, snakelike, to moisten her lips. Her blonde hair, which broke into curls a few inches from her scalp, provided the perfect palette for her changing facial expressions. As her smile extended further her groans increased in volume and intensity. The metronomic motion of her hips broke, signalling the beginning of her orgasm.

She rode my shaft like a horse-breaker working to extend and intensify her orgasm. Her upper body motion increased such that her breasts became involved, rocking firmly up and down. I now only had to hold my hands still to titillate her nipples, but chose instead to drop my hand to her hips, and help her ride me. I began to thrust in opposition to her movement, and like someone had turned up a light dimmer her facial expressions expanded. She was now panting between groans. She was clearly close to the peak of her continued orgasm. Her pleasure continued to excite me.

She clearly sensed my greater excitement and leant forward and kissed me. Her pussy was still working hard, in fact harder with each stroke. She licked and drew my lips into her mouth with suction, I reciprocated and her pussy got busier. We continued exchanging kisses, which together with her skilful pussywork caused my balls to boil and eventually succumb to the inevitable, delivering a forceful stream of seed.

Regina, feeling my climax, rode me down off my peak, then collapsed on top of me exhausted. We both enjoyed the blissful afterglow of our orgasms and felt our sexual receptors gradually closing down, so that sexual pleasure was gradually replaced by the warmth of each others' bodies in our continued embrace.

I was awoken by the undulating motion of Regina's hips. It was now light outside so a couple of hours had elapsed. Her head had fallen from my shoulder to my hand, she had obviously had a good sniff of the aphrodisiac and was ready to go again.

Amazingly, I was still hard, and was still encapsulated by the warmth of her vagina, which once again was in motion. I felt tired, sweaty, and used. I hadn't been in control of too much that had happened to me. I really wanted a shower, and the ability to process the events that had turned me into an apparent sex idol.

Regina stopped her grinding. She sat up pulling me with her, she motioned that I should swing my legs off the bed, and stand up, which I did. As I stood she wrapped her legs around my body so that we remained connected.

"Let's go and have a shower" she said

Here was another coincidence which needed thought, but what the heck. She was beautiful. Fatigued or not the subtle motion of her pussy on my shaft as we walked to the bathroom moved me from hard to rigid.

We arrived at the shower stall, set the water to match our mood – hot, and stepped in.

The shower was roomy enough for two. In fact I wonder at the motives of the person who built it. She gripped me with her vaginal muscles and on releasing her sexual grip then pulled herself further on my shaft by gripping her leg muscles. She repeated and alternated these muscular movements. The effect on my shaft was not describable by words, only by grunts of pleasure.

Whilst my, refreshed by sleep, penis was responding eagerly to this treatment, she reached for the soap, and started lathering my upper body, I came rather more quickly than I wanted. My balls were obviously trying to make up for their previous industrial action.

Kesser
Kesser
14 Followers