The Physical Therapist Ch. 03

Story Info
A continuation of the Physical Therapy series
6.1k words
3.96
18.1k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything seemed to be going well for Bill. He went on a much deserved vacation to the Bahamas. He received an award from the practice for his professionalism and excellent bedside manner. But, most importantly, he started going out more; he went out on a few dates with some guys. He hadn't heard from either Walter or Jake, much to his relief. The only reason Bill didn't continue to receive--what seemed like thousands of text messages from Walter apologizing—was that Bill changed his number.

The majority of his dates were pleasant; he even connected with a few guys, but he didn't pursue any relationships. Some dates were dreadful. On one date, Bill went out with an older man –a 53 yr old bodybuilder who owned several fitness clubs. The guy was obnoxious throughout the date—constantly checking his phone, making snide comments, and talking with his mouth full. Gross! Bill was really disappointed when the guy refused to pay the bill at the restaurant, considering that the man earned more money than Bill.

If that wasn't bad enough, when they left the restaurant, the man pulled Bill into a back area and he grabbed Bill's crotch. Then he tried to stick his tongue down Bill's throat. Luckily, Bill fought the guy off and managed to get away.

Obviously, Bill didn't let that incident stop him from going out.

On a hot Summer Friday night, Bill left the gym after completing an intense workout. His muscles were already sore. And he had parked his car in a garage three blocks away. He did not have the energy to make the walk, but he had no other choice than to push himself.

As he approached his car, his phone vibrated in his pocket. It was Jarred, the guy who tried to stick his tongue down his throat.

Jarred sent several text messages: "whats up?" "sorry about last week" "u wanna go out?" "i pay this time, ok"

"Is this asshole serious" Bill sighed, as he turned his phone off and shoved it in his duffel bag.

During the drive back home, Bill thought about the audacity of Jarred to contact him after what he did. He pulled over on the road and composed a sarcastic text to Jarred, "yeah, let's go out so u can stick your tongue down my throat again in a nasty alley." Bill hit the send button.

Jarred instantly replied, "that was fun right :p"

"Is he serious?" Bill thought, then after a little reflection he wrote back: "shouldn't you be in prison :p"

"Point taken." Jarred texted back. "I am sorry, ok. C'mon let me make it up to you."

At this point Bill did not want to engage the guy any further. Jarred was indeed a weirdo. Bill considered texting back, but he realized it was pointless. So he continued on his drive home.

Later that night, when Bill finally got home, he stripped off all his clothes and stretched out on his bed. He didn't care that he was about to go to sleep naked (something he never done before); he was just too tired.

As he closed his eyes, there was a knock at the door. "Who the hell could this be?"

Bill grabbed a robe out of his closet and wrapped it around his body, then he dashed to the door. "Who is it?"

"It's the police open up!" shouted an authoritative voice.

Without looking through the keyhole, Bill quickly opened the door.

Jarred pushed his way into Bill's apartment. "You should always look through the keyhole buddy." he chuckled.

"H-How did you know where I live?" Bill demanded. "I want you out of my house!"

"It's not that hard to get someone's address you know." replied Jarred. He untied Bill's robe strap, causing Bill's robe to open exposing Bill's long and thick cock. Jarred wrapped his arms around Bill's waist. "I think we have unfinished business."

"Get off of me." Bill said, as he struggled to get away. "Now you really need to go."

Jarred was a tall, large muscular Latino man in his early fifties. He had a similar physique to that of Bill, but he was slightly stronger. Jarred had a dark olive complexion with a thick goatee and salt and pepper hair.

"Let's have a little fun" said Jarred as he kissed Bill's neck. Bill continued to try to evade Jarred, but his disadvantage was that he was quite fatigued, so he didn't have the strength to fight Jarred.

During the scuffle, Bill's robe fell off and he was rendered completely nude. Jarred spotted Bill's bedroom and forced Bill into the room. He wrestled Bill on the bed.

Jarred was still fully dressed and he had Bill flat on his back with his leg spread.

"I don't want to do this." protested Bill. "I'm not into you."

"Don't worry." snickered Jarred, as he continued to kiss Bill's neck. "I'll make you like me."

Bill could feel Jarred's erect cock, through the fabric of Jarred's jeans. This made Bill nervous.

"I won't fuck you unless you want me to." Jarred grinned, as he kissed a line from Bill's jaw down to Bill's right nipple.

"That's a relief"

"This doesn't feel quite right" said Jarred, as he raised himself off of Bill. He still kept Bill pinned at the waist. Jarred pulled his shirt off and tossed it to the ground. He was in excellent shape for a guy his age. He had a chiseled torso with six pack abs and the pecs of a god. Jarred then started to unbuckle his Jeans.

Bill managed to wiggle free and he dashed off the bed. And he made a run for the bathroom, but before Bill could close the bathroom door, Jarred forced his way into the bathroom and locked the door behind him.

Jarred was nude at this point except his jeans were at his ankles; which confused Bill as to how Jarred was able to run to the bathroom without tripping. For a moment, Bill stared at Jarred's cock which looked rather small compared to Bill's dick.

"I don't know how to make it any clearer, Jarred." said Bill. "I do not want you. You are a pig. I despise you."

"That really hurts my feelings Bill." replied Jarred. "I think once you get to know me you'd like me."

"Jarred you don't get it. You can't force yourself on someone and expect them to like you. It doesn't work that way."

Bill clenched his fists. He was ready to fight. Fatigued or not.

"You are right." said Jarred. Then he unlocked the bathroom door and walked out.

Bill followed behind him.

"I'm so sorry. I don't know what's wrong with me. At the gym, guys throw themselves at me." said Jarred, as he rubbed his forehead. "I've done this to other guys and they seem to enjoy—"

"I don't give a shit what you do to other guys." Bill interrupted, as he raised his voice and maintained his fighting stance. He knew he was too weak to fight Jarred, but he knew he best let Jarred believe otherwise. Bill continued: "What you were about to do to me in that room was illegal you know."

"I am so sorry. Please don't press charges I will pay you any amount of money."

Bill rubbed the back of his neck. He knew he was crazy for what he was about to say, but he continued anyway: "The truth is...I haven't had sex in a while. I am kind of horny. I want to have sex with you, but I want it to be consensual. Don't get it twisted though. 'No means No'."

"Oh yeah." said Jarred, as he followed Bill back into the bedroom.

Bill climbed into his bed and Jarred lay next to him. They kissed passionately devouring one another's mouths. Jarred reached for Bill's large cock and he stoked it with his fist as he continued to make out with Bill. It didn't take long for Bill to get hard.

Bill broke the kiss and hoped off the bed. He grabbed Jarred's feet and yanked him to the floor.

"What gives, papichulo" complained Jarred, trying to catch his composure.

Bill slapped Jarred in the face with his large cock. "You know what I want."

"I may not suck cock all the time, but when I do people tell me I'm a champion." joked Jarred, as he proceeded to retract Bill's foreskin with his lips. Bill moaned. Then Jarred teased his partner. "You like that don't you."

Jarred formed a firm fist around Bill's shaft; his grip was so tight that it caused Bill to flinch.

"Are you trying to break my dick?" asked Bill.

"Why would I want to destroy such a beautiful cock?" replied Jarred, as he loosened his grip.

Jarred sucked on Bill's delicious looking glans as he gently pumped his fist up and down Bill's shaft.

"I'm coming" cried Bill, as he pushed his partner away.

"Let it be" said Jarred, as he stood and continued to stroke Bill's cock. "Relax and let it be."

"No." Bill pleaded, as he tried to wrestle Jarred's hand off of his cock. "I'm not ready to come."

"Oh yes you are." grinned Jarred. Suddenly, Bill ejaculated all over Jarred's legs and abs. Bill haven't cum so much since his encounter with Jake.

"It wasn't that bad was it?" said Jarred. Then he quickly picked Bill up and body slammed Bill on the bed. Jarred climbed on top of Bill and spread Bill's legs apart giving him easy access to Bill's rectum. "Now it's my turn."

Jarred slowly inserted his cock into Bill's hole. Jared was about six inches, but his cock was fat. At first his strokes were slow then he rapidly increased the intensity, fucking Bill hard and fast causing the bed to rock.

"W-what the hell are you doing?" Bill squealed in pain. This was the first time Bill was fucked, so it didn't help that Jarred was brutalizing his tight rectum.

"What's the problem, now." said Jarred, out of breath, thrusting into Bill.

"It hurts."

"Relax, I'm almost done."

"Stop now!" demanded Bill.

Jarred pumped Bill for a few more seconds then he pulled out and sat up on the bed, still positioned between Bill's legs. "I stop. I'm sorry. Are you okay?"

Bill looked down and didn't see a condom on Jarred's cock. "Seriously, you fucked me without a condom?!"

"Relax, I'm clean." replied Jarred. Then he started to jerk off and he came all over Bill's stomach. And some cum even squirted in Bill's face. "I have no STD's."

"That's not the point." said, Bill. "You are supposed to ALWAYS use a condom."

Now Bill started to regret sleeping with Jarred.

"I didn't cum inside you."

"It doesn't matter. You always use a condom. I'm a medical professional—"

"You are a physical therapist—hardly a doctor."

Bill hopped off of the bed. "I'm not going to argue with you. This whole thing was a mistake. What was I thinking? I'm gonna take a shower. And when I'm done I want you out of my house!"

"Shall I join you." offered Jared.

"NO!"

Bill stormed out of the bedroom and headed to the bathroom. Once inside he turned on the shower and immersed himself under the hot water. He felt foolish agreeing to sleep with Jarred. As he soaped up his body, Jared climbed in the shower.

"What are you doing here?" demanded Bill.

"I need a shower too." suggested Jarred, then he put a reassuring arm on Bill's shoulder. "I promise you that you'll be fine. We can both go for a check-up tomorrow."

Bill started to calm down. Then Jared picked up a wash cloth and lathered it up with body wash. "Let me make it up to you."

Before Bill could say another word, Jarred spun Bill around and massaged Bill's back with the washcloth making sure Bill was well lathered up. Applying a generous amount of shower gel to his hand, Jarred soaped up the crack of Bill's ass.

Bill did not complain nor protest. He was in a state of euphoria.

Once the soap washed off of Bill's back, Jarred slowly kissed his way from the back of Bill's neck down to Bill's lower back. Jarred kneeled on the hard and cold shower floor and he parted Bill's ass cheeks to make sure all the soap was washed out. Then Jarred proceeded to eat out Bill's bottom; his competent tongue penetrated Bill's rectum. This was also a first for Bill.

Bill moaned, as Jarred continued working on Bill's rectum.

Suddenly, Jarred stood up. "I think you need some rest."

"What?!" said, Bill as he spun around. "Why'd you stop?"

"You need you rest my sweetheart" returned Jarred as he cupped Bill's lips. "There will be more of this another time. I need to finish bathing."

Bill did not make any reply, as he obediently left the shower. He immediately crawled in his bed without drying off his skin or putting on any clothes. Within minutes Bill fell asleep.

That night he had a dream that he was at work and he had just finished a PT session with one of his elderly patients. And he ushered the patient out of the exam room.

"You did well today Mrs. Cohen" said Bill, escorting her to the front desk. "I want you to make an appointment to see me next week. And please, I can't stress how important it is for you to do your exercises at home."

"Thanks Bill" replied Mrs. Cohen in a sweet voice. "You will make some girl happy."

"If only she knew" Bill thought. He chuckled and made his way back to the examination room, remembering that he had left his phone there.

Bill searched through piles of papers. He even kneeled down and looked under the computer desk to no avail. He was never one to lose things. But, it was safe to assume his phone was lost. All he could think about was spending his lunch hour trying to contact his mobile carrier to report his phone missing.

However, Bill decided to continue searching. As he continued turning the exam room upside down, he heard the door open.

Walter entered the exam room.

"What the hell are you doing here?" demanded Bill.

"Please I just want to talk to you" pleaded Walter.

Bill tried to walk past Walter, but Walter wrapped his arms around Bill's waist and he started to kiss Bill's neck. "I got to have you" said Walter.

Walter pushed Bill against an exam table and he yanked down Bill's pants and underwear in one motion leaving Bill naked from the waist down.

"I don't want to do this Walter" cried Bill, trying to fight Walter off. "We were friends for over a decade. I don't want to sleep with you. It doesn't feel right."

"I've always loved you Bill" said Walter, as he heisted Bill on the exam table. "Let me show you how much."

Bill tried unsuccessfully to escape his former best friend. Walter unfastened his belt and pulled his pants down. He wasn't wearing any underwear. His cock was long and thick, but it wasn't as thick as Bill's dick. And his pubes had strands of grey hair, which wasn't unusual giving that he was a 49 year old man. Walter started to stroke his cock to get hard.

Bill tugged really hard on Walter's dreadlocks. His former friend screamed in pain. Then Bill used all his strength to shove Walter against the computer stand. Bill hopped down the exam table and pulled back up his pants and underwear. Then he walked over to Walter and grabbed Walter's crotch.

"For the last time, I do not want to go there with you" said Bill, squeezing Walter's nutsack.

"Okay...okay" cried Walter.

Bill released Walter.

"I really wish this could have happened" said Walter, as he caught his composure and pulled up his pants. "But, I understand."

Bill got to see Walter's luscious ass; he certainly liked what he saw, but he wasn't going to give Walter that satisfaction.

The next morning Bill woke up from the dream. He looked at his cell phone on the night stand and saw that it was noon, which was a shock to Bill, because he never slept so long in his life. He also spotted a check on the night stand.

It read : "Pay to the order of William Slocum in the amount of $5,000"

"How does he know my name." pondered Bill. "Then again it doesn't surprise me, he already found out my address."

Bill left his bedroom and walked through the apartment. There was no sign of Jarred. And his front door was left wide open! Bill closed and locked his door. He was thankful no one came and robbed his place or did anything to him. Obviously, Bill felt even sillier for going to sleep and leaving Jarred in his apartment.

He felt a little strange; he noticed that his cock was covered in cum. "Seriously" Bill thought. "I haven't had a wet dream since I was a teenager."

Bill experienced feelings of embarrassment and confusion that he had a nighttime emission dreaming of Walter. Bill retreated back to his bedroom and looked at the check. He felt a bit cheap. Jarred fucked him then left a check on the counter. Bill wasn't a prostitute. He held a doctorate in Physical Therapy and he worked for a living.

As Bill considered ripping up the check, he saw that Jarred's full name and address were on the check. He decided to hold onto the check a little longer.

***

"I'm really enjoying that three thousand dollars you gave me" boasted Dr. Thomas. "What did you say? 'Oh yeah, Bill is gay...I'm gonna fuck Bill--'"

"Lieb, Bill is gay" interrupted Dr, Raj. "He just wasn't into me...besides I just needed more time....And I never fancied him that much anyway. Why do you bloody care anymore? The bet was a year ago."

"You are so full of shit, Frank" Lieb burst out in laughter, then he started to mock his friend in an awful British accent: " 'Oh cheerio, I didn't fancy Bill that much anyway...He is not worthy of me...God save the Queen" Lieb couldn't contain his laughter, then he continued: "Listen buddy, Bill is NOT gay. Even if he is, I wouldn't blame him for not sleeping with you."

"Shut the fuck up" chuckled Frank. "And we don't say 'cheerio' in England. And we certainly don't give two shits about the monarchy, mate. I know Bill is gay and I will get him."

"Whatever." said Lieb. "We have an important staff meeting today.

"What about" inquired Frank.

"You'll see."

The two guys fist bumped and Frank left Lieb's office.

Frank made his way to the men's bathroom and he saw Bill taking a leak. He strolled over to Bill's urinal.

"Why won't you go out with me" inquired Frank. "I'm a good guy. I fancy you. And trust me, the sex will be amazing."

Bill made no reply.

"I like big bulky guys like you. It's nice to have something to hold on to. You have such a nice arse that will cushion me when I'm fucking you." continued Frank, as he rested his hand on Bill's lower back. "What do you say?"

Bill shoved Frank. "I would say this is sexual harassment Dr. Raj. I will never go out with you. You are a fucking asshole. Is that clear enough for you?"

Bill went to wash his hands.

"That really hurts mate" cried Frank. "You know what your problem is? You are too serious, you need to loosen up a little."

Frank slid his hand under the fabric of Bill's scrub pants and began to caress Bill's bare ass.

"What the hell are you doing" Bill said, pushing the perverted Orthopedic surgeon away. "I'm going to report this to Dr. Thomas."

"Is there really any need for that?" said Frank, as he firmly grabbed Bill's crotch. "Just relax, mate."

Although Bill was twice Frank's size, it was Bill who was in a helpless position. Frank pushed Bill against a wall and he started to kiss Bill's neck, while still maintaining a solid grip on Bill's groin.

The sound of the bathroom door opening interrupted Frank who instantly released Bill.

Dr. Thomas breezed into the bathroom. Without even greeting Frank or Bill, he dashed into the nearest stall.

Bill stormed out of the bathroom, shoving Frank in the process.

Later that day, during lunch Frank felt bad about what he did to Bill. He wanted any sexual contact with Bill to be consensual, but he didn't know what came over him. Frank wrestled with whether or not he should try to talk to Bill. If he did try to discuss this with Bill, his colleague might record the conversation and use it against Frank. Dr. Raj had much to lose.

First of all, he could lose his job. But, Frank was most concerned with being charged with sexual assault and getting deported back to the United Kingdom. Not that he mind going back to his homeland, but this would be most scandalous and it would prevent him from getting work there or anywhere.

However, Frank really liked Bill and he elected to talk to Bill and apologize.

***

If Bill didn't have enough on his mind, considering the dream he had about Walter and having sex with Jarred, who haven't heard from up to now; now he had to think about what Dr. Raj did to him in the bathroom. He wasn't sure if he should report it or not. Then Bill thought about Jake, Dr. Thomas' son, who over- powered him during a PT exam. Bill never reported Jake. What about Walter? Bill never told a soul that Walter forcibly sucked his cock.

12