The Physicians' Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I haven't had occasion since, but if all women feel like that on the inside, so warm and wet and inviting...I understand why so many people sleep around these days.

Mrs. Bryant made a little squeaking noise as the full length of me disappeared into her, and her husband smiled affectionately. He kissed her on the mouth.

"Does that feel good, sweetheart?" he asked.

She nodded.

"Not too good, I hope," Mr Bryant said, and squeezed both of her nipples hard enough that her face contorted from pleasure to pain and back again. I wanted badly to be allowed to touch those breasts, but I knew that was not the point.

Brian's semen was leaking out from around my cock, and I knew it. Brian stood awkwardly to the side, watching his semen leak out of her, sticking to my cock.

But I kept on fucking her.

I instinctively reached for her breasts, but pulled back out of respect.

"No, you're a medical professional," her husband said "If you think it's best to touch her breasts, you go ahead,"

I shuddered inside her, thrust more deeply.

"It's best," Dr. Leary lied, as I sucked her right nipple. "There's a better chance of implantation if she orgasms, too. Brian, you better get in on this, too" Dr. Leary said.

"So long as it's best for conception," Mr. Bryant said. "We're trusting you, Doctor."

Brian hurried over and licked Mrs. Bryant's left nipple, while Mr. Bryant nibbled her neck.

Mrs. Bryant sighed, deep, and I felt her contract around my cock.

"Oh, God," She moaned.

Her husband looked shocked.

"I'm sorry, Oh, I didn't mean it," Mrs. Bryant groaned, arching her back toward Brian's eager tongue, "I couldn't help myself,"

"You'll need to be punished for that," Mr. Bryant said. "Doctor, don't you hold back now. She deserves to feel the pain."

I had been holding back. But at his instruction, I didn't any longer. I grabbed Mrs. Bryant's ankles and yanked her legs straight up, so that her feet rested on my shoulders. I thrust deeper, harder, longer, eliciting screams from Mrs. Bryant that I couldn't tell if they were pleasure or pain.

And, I am ashamed to say, I didn't care. I thrust deep, hard, I am sure I collided with her cervix.

She was suddenly silent, and when I looked up to her face she was....

There is no delicate way to say this.

She had a man's penis in each hand, and sucked them one at a time in turns, gobbling them like a greedy child.

Jeff was hard all over again, and about to waste his seed on her face, Mr. Bryant knelt above his wife and sprayed his seed all over her breasts.

I did not approve, naturally, but it was that which pushed me over the edge, so to speak. I felt her vagina fill with my warm cum, I mean, semen, fill and fill until it leaked around my cock, I mean, penis. I'm not a perfect man.

Well, Mrs. Bryant positively lost her mind. She spasmed so hard, she lost so much of our seed out of her, she groaned like an animal, her whole body flushed pink, toes curling.

I left the room, disgusted, and motioned for Jeff to follow.

"Wait," Mrs. Bryant called, "More, please, more,"

Dr. Leary stepped forward, unzipped his pants, and plunged in with no effort at all. I don't know if she could even feel it anymore, she had to be so stretched. Mr. Bryant was rubbing her clitoris now--all it had taken was for the good Doctor to mention that orgasm would increase her chances of conception and all their propriety disappeared. Dr. Leary went red-faced and huffy, thrusting deep and hard, visibily spraying our semen, mine and Brian's, out of her.

"Come," he said, in his commanding Doctor voice. And Mrs. Bryant did, wailing like a slut, she actually ejaculated, which , as you know , is exceedingly rare for women, and in doing so, lost more of our seed. It was disgusting. Her dress was crusted with spunk, her legs splayed like a whore. The room stank of us, of sweat and sperm and of her. When she began to laugh, heartily, happily, with Dr. Leary still inside her, I began to doubt our practice.

Dr. Leary popped a diaphragm into Mrs. Bryant to keep our seed inside her for as long as possible. He re-zipped his pants while he read off instructions for conception for her--keep pelvis elevated for as long as possible, no smoking , no drinking, etc, etc. Mr. Bryant , meanwhile, sponged the sweat and cum off of her, ignoring the overflow that had ended up on him.

I quit not long after that.

Crist was silent.

"Wait, wait, wait," Beltz said, breathing heavily, "did you really lose your virginity in a fucking breeding gang-bang?"

Crist looked annoyed "It wasn't that tawdry, and it doesn't count as virginity--it was a medical procedure."

She grinned and leaned forward, whispered "But it was the first time you'd put your penis into a vagina,"

Crist made a nervous little cough, "Yes."

"Did they get pregnant?" asked Jefferson.

"They did," Crist nodded. "I saw Mrs. Bryant before I left, she was very pregnant. She told me she wanted to have another, after that one was born."

"Another what, kid or medically and religiously sanctioned hard fucking?" Beltz laughed.

"You, you just think the worst of everyone!" Crist sputtered.

"Untrue! I think the most realistic of everyone," she smiled, shivering a little.

The very last embers of the fire glowed in the fireplace, the dome of its heat reduced to little more than the cement square in front of it. "A gangbang. With a doctor. Was literally the only way an upper-middle class Catholic couple could get kids?"

"Just because you don't understand..." Crist spat.

"It's getting cold," Jefferson interrupted, "the stories helped distract us, but now, you can tell, right? Fighting won't make us any warmer, either."

Crist shivered, "You're right, it's much worse than it was earlier. And it hasn't stopped snowing."

Jefferson looked down at Beltz.

"I have an idea. But you have to be down for it," he said.

Beltz paused. "Oh, you gotta be kidding!"

"What?" asked Crist.

"I'd rather freeze to death!" Beltz protested.

"That may be the reality here!" Jefferson exclaimed.

"Can someone tell me what's going on?" Crist pleaded.

"He's saying we should have sex for body heat," Beltz snapped.

"Oh," Crist said.

The three sat shivering in silence for another moment.

"Ok, fine, but only if Crist takes back, you take front, Jefferson."

"I am NOT fornicating with the two of you!" said Crist.

"Suit yourself, choir boy, I want to live," Beltz said, straddling Jefferson. "Come on, get me wet," she commanded.

"Yes ma'am," Jefferson said, pushing his hand under Beltz's skirt, shoving his face into her tits.

"That feels nice," Beltz purred.

"It's not supposed to be nice, it's supposed to be life-saving,"

"It better be nice, if it's going to work," she said, moving his hand. "the whole thing falls apart if I can't get wet. Don't be shy," she encouraged, "Crist, come bite my neck or something, help me out."

Crist shivered, watching the two of them.

"No," he grumbled.

Beltz shrugged and pulled her sweater off, revealing round, heavy breasts and rosebud nipples. Jefferson made a hungry sound, burying his face in them as he squeezed hard enough to leave the ghost of little finger-print bruises behind."

Come on, Crist," Beltz chided. " Plenty of room back there! Don't die of chronic prude disease,You fucked that swinger lady,"

"I did NO such thing!," Dr. Crist grumbled, indignant "I went the extra mile for a patient."

"So warm," Beltz moaned as she slid down the length of Jefferson's cock, "that extra mile just happened to be down her cunt, huh?"

Jefferson slapped Beltz's ass smartly.

"Don't be mean, Beltz," he sighed, "And Crist, just calm down, this is a survival thing, ok?"

Crist's face turned bright red, then purple around his lips.

"STOP TELLING ME TO CALM DOWN! You two are the most unrepentantly terrible doctors, or PEOPLE I have ever had the misfortune of meeting! And you're just rutting on the carpet there, like animals! You fucking dickbags have been riding me since I got here," He squalled.

Beltz, still straddling Jefferson, leaned backwards.

"Hey, Crist, that's what I said. Geddit, like that's what she said, but since I'm getting fucked..."

Beltz gasped as Crist grabbed her hair and pulled her back. Jefferson's cock popped out of her messily, as Crist unzipped his jeans. An altogether surprising cock sprang out, long and thick, an erection too strong for even the freezing air to deflate.

"Is this what you wanted? IS IT?" He shouted, shoving his cock into her mouth. Beltz titled her head and laughed, a gurgling noise in her throat as he fucked it over and over. She grabbed at his hips, trying to pull in deeper.

"What was that, you bitch?" He shouted, pulling out.

She spat thick saliva onto his dick, "I was asking Jefferson to kindly get back inside, and telling you that now that you're lubed up, there's really no reason for you to be in my throat. Come on in, my asshole's fine," She puckered her lips in an exaggeration of a kiss and raised a suggestive eyebrow.

Crist threw her to the carpet, leaving an angry red friction burn across Beltz' knees. She laughed again, and nodded to Jefferson. She spread her legs.

"Further!," Crist shouted, "Spread them wider, present, you animal!"

Beltz cooed and slid her legs as far apart as her hips would allow, so far as to pull her labia apart, so that her pussy gaped luridly, unprotected. Jefferson crawled beneath her, suckling her nipples. Crist pushed his cock against her asshole with one hand, grabbing a thick hank of hair with the other.

"You sure you want this? I'll rip you apart!"

"With that tiny thing?" She chided.

Jefferson kissed her on the neck and whispered "you're very nearly crossing a line, sweetie,"

Crist grunted and shoved his whole, hard, long cock into Beltz' asshole. She made a noise that sounded almost like a sigh of relief,

"Scott?" she asked.

"Oh, of course," Dr. Jefferson answered, easily slipping back into her pussy. The three of them writhed there on the floor, Crist pushing Jefferson deeper into Beltz, Jefferson licking at her sweaty breasts. Warmth radiated through them, their three bodies growing hot, despite the chilly air.

"Oh, Fuck, I feel so full," she moaned. She could feel both cocks thrusting in opposition, almost as if they rubbed together inside her. They were, after all, separated by such a thin membrane. Crist began to pulse.

"Oh, Crist, come inside me," Beltz drawled.

Crist pulled out of her abruptly. He pulled her hair closer to him and came and came, in thick, hot jets into her dark hair, shouting with the strength of his orgasm, chanting nonsense under his breath as he did. He rubbed all of his sticky, pungent spunk into the full length of it, then stepped away, satisfied.

"There!"

Jefferson tensed, only for a moment, and came into Beltz with a comfortable sigh. He kissed her on the cheek, being careful to avoid Crist's come dripping down her face.

"To be fair, Gigi, you really had that one coming,"

Crist held his head in his hands, his back shuddering. Slowly, he began to laugh. And laugh.

"That's what she said," he shouted. "That's , that's what she said! I just got that, for the first time."

Beltz smiled and reached from under Jefferson, patted Crist on the back.

"A real breakthrough," Jefferson said.

A clanging noise rang out from somewhere deep in the building, and the lights flickered back on.

"Crist, I gotta apologize," Beltz said, still pinned under Jefferson. "I have been baiting you all day. I knew you wouldn't fuck me, otherwise."

Crist nodded.

"And you two are married? Or dating? Or something, right? I heard you call each other by your...well I wouldn't exactly say Christian names, carrying on like that." He laughed.

"Six years!" Beltz declared, waggling her ring finger at him.

Crist shook his head.

"I swear. You people.

"But you're not mad anymore, right?" Beltz.

Crist frowned, deep in thought. He leaned against a big cabinet, the only piece of furniture in the room.

"You know, I'm really not. Guess you can't be but so mad at somebody whose hair you just ejaculated into."

"Sure you're not mad?" Jefferson asked.

"Yeah, I mean, it's not the best thing I've ever done, but , I guess it's just a mistake like any other," he ruffled his hand over his buzzed-off hair, "it was kinda fun."

Beltz propped herself up , pushing Jefferson off of her.

"Really?" She asked.

"Sure," Crist said, "guess it's a good team-building exercise," he laughed again.

Beltz and Jefferson sat cross-legged, naked, smiling at each other. Jefferson bonked his head against her shoulder gently. Beltz sighed and slinked forward, on hands and knees. She crawled toward Crist, letting Jefferson's cum drip down her thighs until she reached the cabinet. She seized the door pulls.

"Hey, Crist," she said licking her upper lip impishly, as she threw open the tall cabinet doors to reveal a full cord of cut, dry firewood and a wire-wrapped wifi modem. "There never was a convention. We set the whole thing up. April Fools!"

Crist's face turned red enough to match her ass when he was done with her.