The Pianist

Story Info
Laura gets a job playing at a new night club that turns out.
3.1k words
4.59
37.9k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aaron1944
aaron1944
248 Followers

=I looked up from the book I was reading when Bill, my hubby, announced to me that the Midnight Rooms were advertising for a keyboard player for their Starlight Lounge. The Midnight Rooms is an up market nightclub venue that caters to the more discerning punters of the nightclub scene.

"I hear it's a nice place to work, Laura," Bill commented, "A bit more sophisticated than the clubs and pubs you are playing in at the moment." I couldn't argue with that. I had worked two nights at our local pub accompanying the amateur singers on talent night, and worked the weekend at the local working men's club. On Saturday afternoon, I played for ballroom dancing, and on Sunday lunch time, filled in between the strippers.

"Put the number down for me," I said, "and I'll give them a ring tomorrow."

I was pleasantly surprised when the following day I spoke to Mr. Williams. He told me he was the assistant manager and asked me if I would like to come in for an interview and a trial.

Bill could see I was pleased when he arrived home and more pleased when I told him the news.

We had never been in a position to visit The Midnight Rooms as it had always been out of our price bracket, so Bill was interested in accompanying me when I went for the interview. I suspected it was just so he could give the place the once over.

It was six o'clock on Friday when we were let in to the club by a large, black doorman who gave me a beaming smile. "Mr. Williams? Oh, you mean Harry," the guy said. "He told me to expect a young lady and to show you through to the lounge."

When I saw the opulence of the lounge, I knew at once this is where I wanted to be. The room was empty of people, but small electric candle lights flickering on black tables set the atmosphere. The tables, accompanied by comfortable chairs, were set in small alcoves around the room.

In the centre of the room, a large Yamaha Grand Piano stood on a raised dais. I went over and stroked the keyboard. It was perfectly tuned. "Like it?" A voice behind made me jump and I turned to face a smiling guy in a dark suit. "Harry Williams, the assistant manager," he said, holding out his hand. I gripped it. It felt firm and strong. "So you're Laura?" I nodded.

I introduced Bill and we chatted about what was required. Then he asked me to play. He seemed pleasantly surprised by my talent. "You're very good," he said as I stopped and turned to him. "I think you would fit in here very well." We discussed terms: five nights Tuesday to Saturday, meals while working, taxis home, and what's more, the pay was double what I was getting at the moment. It all sounded good to me, and Bill agreed. I asked him what I would be expected to wear.

"Something chic and black would do very nicely," he smiled in answer. I remembered I had a couple of black dresses in my collection that would probably do.

On the following Tuesday, I nervously started my new job. Bill looked at me and smiled when I came downstairs after getting ready. I had a new dress, a figure hugging black strappy number.

When I had tried on my old black dresses, they did not seem right for the Starlight Lounge so I went out and bought a new one. Black hold up stockings and black patent leather shoes completed my outfit.

Charles, that was the name of the black doorkeeper, let me in and wished me good luck for my first night. Harry met me in the lounge and nodded appreciatively when he saw my outfit.

I felt a little warm glow as I saw his eyes linger on the exposed swell of my breasts displayed by the low neckline of my new dress.

After a slow start, I thought the first night went quite well. I got some applause and I was tipped well by appreciative punters for playing special requests. The food was good and there were drinks continually being placed on the piano from well wishers. At the end of the night, Harry came over to me and said that he had had some good feed back. I was quite pleased with myself as the taxi took me home.

I had been at the Starlight Lounge for about a month when Harry asked me to stop and talk to him after we closed. We sat at one of the tables in the lounge. "How are you finding it working for us?" he asked.

"It's great! I'm really enjoying myself," I said.

He smiled. "It's been nice having you here. The punters like you, you fit in very well, and you are a very attractive young woman." I felt myself blushing.

"I want to sound you out on a new idea we have come up with for Thursday nights, which you know is one of our slow nights." I nodded. There was never that many in on a Thursday. "Most of it is down to that new place, 'The Latino.' It's a lap dancing club," he explained. "Naked females tend to attract the punters, so we need to come back at them, but don't worry we're not going in for lap dances. That's not our style," he said with a grin. "We're looking at something a little more sophisticated."

"We have spoken to the waitresses and the girls behind the bars, and for the most part, they have agreed to go along with the idea of displaying a little more flesh; shorter outfits, some even topless." He looked at me and I felt myself going red. Was I going to be expected to play topless? The thought excitingly flashed across my mind.

"I just wondered if you might have any thoughts on the matter as far as you are concerned." He looked at me. "We wouldn't want you to do anything you felt uncomfortable about." I was suddenly put in a bit of a quandary and I just didn't know what to say. Then I managed to get out of it by saying that whatever I did would have to have the blessing of my husband, Bill.

Much to my surprise (well, I say that), but looking back, I shouldn't have been surprised when I discovered that Bill was quite keen on the idea. He had also been keen on me doing life modeling for the local art group a couple of years ago when we were short of cash, as long as he had been allowed to come along and sit in.

He suddenly had an idea and grinned at me as he disappeared up the stairs. He returned with a photograph album in his hand, one that I had never seen before. He flicked through it, and then placed it down on the table in front of me.

I gasped when I saw the pictures of me in sexy black undies draped across my keyboard. I then remembered the photo session where Bill had taken the pictures a year or so back. It was just after I had bought the new equipment. It had started out as a normal photo shoot, for some advertising material for me to distribute, but it had escalated into a glamour shoot, as Bill's shoots often did.

I had to agree with Bill that I looked good in the sexy black underwear, but I was not sure that the Starlight Lounge was ready for the topless ones. Between us, we picked out a selection of the pictures, and the following night I took them in to show Harry. He was well pleased with the idea and commented on how good I looked in the pictures. "Especially these topless ones," he smiled as he held up a couple of the prints. I felt myself reddening again. "You've certainly got beautiful breasts."

The club arranged for me to go to a local lingerie store to select an outfit for myself, with no expense spared. I took Bill along with me, and between us, we came up with something very special: A black silk teddy that thrust my breasts up and nipped in my waist, with long trailing suspenders and a pair of skimpy black briefs that complemented the outfit. I would also wear long lace topped black stockings and my black shoes. Over this I wore a black, completely see through wrap that only slightly obscured the delights under it, but enticingly enhanced the whole outfit.

When I premiered the outfit on the first Thursday, Harry loved it, and so did everyone else who saw me in it. I felt so incredibly sexy sitting at that large black piano in my skimpy revealing outfit. We all stopped behind after we closed for a small celebration. Mr. Adams, the club owner, turned up and thanked everyone for their efforts. I had invited Bill down and he was in his element chatting to several of the topless waitresses. Harry saw me standing on my own and came over with another glass of champagne and complimented me once more on my outfit as he eyed me hungrily over the rim of his glass.

Actually, all I wanted to do that night was to get home and get to bed with Bill. Sitting around in my skimpy revealing outfit all evening, being eyed up by my many male customers, had had an effect on me, and now there was a pleasant warm feeling between my thighs that I needed some relief from. Bill was only too pleased to come to my rescue and sex that night was far better than it had been for some time.

After that first introductory evening, Thursdays picked up and the new attractions were certainly pulling in the punters. Bill had also become a regular visitor on Thursday evenings as he enjoyed the atmosphere and it was nice to have him around. It always turned me on seeing Bill chatting with the scantly clad waitresses, and with me in my sexy outfit. I had become a regular attraction in my own right.

One night after some rather interesting sexual acrobatics, Bill and I were lying in each other's arms relaxing when Bill suddenly suggested that he thought I should take things a little further-- at the club that is. Neither of us had the strength or the will to take things any further at that precise moment.

"How do you mean?" I asked, turning to him. He smiled. "I think you should do the last spot naked. That would really keep the punters interested."

I looked at him. "Naked?" I gasped.

He nodded. "Maybe just keep the wrap and the hold ups on, but remove the teddy and the panties."

I lay there for a moment, thinking about the idea. Just the thought of it made me hot. I reached down under the covers and was not surprised to feel Bill already had a semi hard erection. I squeezed it tenderly. "You would love me to do it, wouldn't you?" I said. He nodded and his cock gave another twitch. I squeezed it and he groaned. "Then just for you," I said. Although we were both tired, we did manage another slow sensual screw before we both fell into a deep satisfied sleep.

The following night I mentioned the idea to Harry when we were having a drink after closing. He looked at me. "And you're thinking about it?" he said incredulously.

I nodded. "Next Thursday."

His face broke into a grin. "It's not a problem for me, and I can't see the punters complaining. They love you as it is, and going that little bit extra, well, there nothing I can say."

I smiled at him. "Well, at last you will get the opportunity to see my tits," I said cheekily. He grinned and nodded.

Now that I had decided to do it, I couldn't wait for Thursday to come around. At last it arrived, and in the afternoon, I had been to the beauty salon for a treatment and a bikini waking. If I were going to show everything, it needed to look good. That evening I think someone had let the word out as the Starlight Lounge was a little more crowded than usual for the second of my three spots.

When I went to the dressing room to change for the last spot, a bottle of the clubs best champagne was resting in a silver ice bucket and note saying 'Best Wishes' was attached to it, signed, "Harry." I slipped out of my teddy and panties and removed my lace topped stockings, replacing them with hold ups. I looked at my naked body in the long mirror. A slight shiver went through me as I realised just what I was about to do; expose myself all but naked to a hundred or so eager punters.

I looked at the clock. I had fifteen minutes before my entrance so I opened the champagne and poured myself a glass, slowly sipping on the golden liquid as the clock moved slowly around. At last it was time, so I slipped into my wrap and checked myself again. The sheer wrap hid nothing. The dark areolas of my breasts could clearly be seen, and my nipples were already protruding and erect, while down below, the thin strip of neatly trimmed dark hair led down to the exposed shaded cleft of my pussy. I could already feel the warm dampness.

There was a hushed silence as I entered the lounge, and then suddenly, applause as I made my way slowly to the piano. All around me I could feel the eyes scanning my naked body, watching the slight sway of my exposed breasts, and getting a view of the delights of my pussy.

I played as if inspired with my fingers dancing across the keys, revelling in the applause of the audience. I saw Harry and Bill leaning up against the small bar, both smiling and nodding to one another. With two numbers left, I suddenly knew that I really wanted to go that little bit further. The word had gotten around the club and the room was now packed to capacity. Before I began on the next to the last piece, I dropped my hand and slowly slid undone the tie of my wrap. Then as I began the number, with a slight shrug, I allowed the wrap to slip from my shoulders, and slowly it slid down my arms, allowing my breasts to become totally exposed.

I shivered as I heard murmurs of approval from all around the room. Then at the end of the number, I slowly rose to my feet and turned and faced my audience. I felt the wrap slip away from my body and I was at last totally and completely naked. Amid rapturous applause, I bowed slightly and thanked them all for their attention and hoped that they would all soon return. I stood facing them, letting everyone get a good look at my body until at last the applause died away. Then I sat down again and played my last number.

At the end of my performance, after the final applause had almost died away, Harry came over and draped my wrap around my shoulders as numerous members of the audience came over to shake my hand and thank me for a wonderful evening, one they would long remember. I returned to my dressing room feeling incredibly horny and drank another large glass of champagne. I was also not surprised to discover that my inner thighs were wet from the juices that had leaked from my pussy. As I wiped myself with a tissue, I groaned as my fingers lightly touched the tingling lips of my pussy. The next moment I was lying back on my chair, my hand a blur of action as I brought myself off far quicker than I had ever done before.

I didn't want the incredible feeling to end. I guess I should have put something on, but I didn't. I just slipped back into my wrap and went back out into the lounge. Only a couple of special clients were left having a last drink at the bar accompanied by Harry and Charles, the black doorman. They all greeted me with a smile; it felt wonderful to feel their eyes wandering over my naked body, the sheer wrap hiding little. I shuddered, and smiled, and thanked Harry when a drink was placed in my hand.

Bill was also at the bar chatting up one of the topless bar staff. He turned and smiled. I could not help but notice that he had had far too much to drink and was in a jovial mood. "Here's my wonderful, sexy wife, the star of the show," he said loudly as I joined the group. I smiled at him "Don't you think she's absolutely delicious, guys?" No one disagreed with him.

He left the barmaid and came over to me, placing an arm around my shoulders and held me close. "There's just one thing," he said. "I think we can manage without this," and with that, he quickly removed my wrap before I could make a move to stop him. I was startled by his action, but with a glass in my hand, there was nothing I could do to prevent it happening.

As I just stood there totally and completely naked with the four guys looking at me, the feeling was awesome. The powerful effect a woman's naked body has over a guy is incredible. For a brief second after he had removed my wrap, I wanted to slap Bill's face, but as I saw the looks in those four guys' eyes, I wanted to hug him.

The sensation of standing there completely naked while four sex hungry guys lusted over your body is an unbelievable feeling. I felt my pussy instantly juice up as I saw the effect I was having on the guys. Four perceptibly large erections were beginning to tent their tight pants. I wanted to reach out and grab them when I looked over at Bill standing looking at me, the wrap still clutched in his hand. I don't think he realised that at that moment he had released a tiger; a tiger that did not want to go back in its cage.

If you haven't figured it out yet, my biggest fantasy is being naked in a public place with many men around to admire my naked body.

aaron1944
aaron1944
248 Followers