The Pianist Ch. 07

Story Info
Nic puts Allie to bed.
2.9k words
4.63
16.9k
2

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
t0nst3rs
t0nst3rs
149 Followers

Nic didn't realize he had fallen asleep on Allie's couch. He awoke around 12:30, still holding her. He was in a state of utter euphoria just holding her, but knew she had to work in the morning, and all good things must come to an end. He proceeded to gently wake her by kissing her neck, so she could move to her bed.

"Mmmm, that's a nice way to wake up. What time is it?"

"It's 12:30. You need to go to bed baby, and I should take off. C'mon, I'll tuck you in."

Nic climbed over her and slowly helped her up from the couch. He wrapped his arms around her waist and let her lead him to her bedroom, kind of waddling along behind her. She sat down on her unmade bed grabbed both his hands, and smiled up at him.

"Thank you. Thank you for dinner and everything tonight. It was wonderful...with exception to my psychotic episode, of course."

Nic laughed and squatted down in front of her, "You're welcome...and you're not psychotic, you're beautiful," he said as he pushed a strand of her hair back that had fallen in front of her eyes. He pressed a light kiss to her nose. "C'mon now, bedtime." Nic lifted the covers for Allie, and she lay down in her bed. He brought them up to her neck. "Sweet dreams honey, I'll call you tomorrow," he brushed her hair back again and placed a soft kiss on her lips, letting his hand linger on her cheek. He rose and walked towards her bedroom door, turned and smiled at her again, then went back to the living room to retrieve his jacket and shoes.

Allie rolled on her back, and smiled the smile of someone with a contented heart. This guy was amazing, she thought. He was loving, caring, gentle, rugged, tough, sensual, sexy, and talented all rolled into one. And, he wanted to be with her. He wanted her so badly that he was afraid he'd scare her off, and respected her enough to put her feelings first. She had never met a man like him before, and decided it was time she finally let her guard down, let go of her insecurities, and just let herself see where this was going to take her. She threw back the covers; she knew what she wanted to do, and more importantly, what she needed to do.

He was just opening the door when she entered the living room. "Nic, wait"

He turned slightly, surprised the she was out of bed, and closed the door. "What's the matter, baby?"

She slowly walked over to him, looking down at first, but then meeting his eyes. The gray of his eyes leading was her feet to him, step by step. When she reached him, she ran her hands up his chest, to his shoulders, pushing the jacket down his arms. She left the jacket halfway down his arms, essentially locking him in it, pushed him back against the door, and pressed herself against him, smashing her breasts against his chest.

"I came to a decision. I want you to stay with me tonight, and I'm not gonna take no for an answer.

Nic was a bit overwhelmed and shocked by her forcefulness, not at all expecting this turn of events, but tremendously turned on nonetheless. He was still a bit shocked, leaning against the door, with his mouth agape, as Allie started unbuttoning his shirt, her eyes still locked on his.

"Okay, not that I'm not enjoying you accosting me right now, but we don't have to do this tonight babe. I don't want to rush-"

Allie cut him off, "I know you don't want to rush things or me, and you're not. If I thought we were rushing, I wouldn't be dragging you back to my bed right now." Allie finished pulling his shirt out of his pants, leaned in towards his ear and whispered, "And trust me, we're not gonna rush, because I'm calling out of work tomorrow." Allie stood back, gave him and wink, and grabbed the top of his jeans behind his belt buckle. Nic's heart had begun pounding, desire coursing through his body. He felt a jolt when she placed her hand inside his waistband, his erection growing in an attempt to meet her hand. Allie began walking backwards to her bedroom, leading Nic back through the apartment by his pants.

Nic shrugged his jacket off his arms, letting it fall in a heap to the floor. He could not believe this woman invoked such desire in him, and that he was going to get to spend the night and day in her arms and in her bed. "I hope you enjoyed that nap you took, because you are not getting any sleep tonight," he said smiling.

"Is that a promise?" Allie asked, beaming.

Nic's answer was to reach down and grab her from behind both knees, lifting her up so he could carry her, making Allie squeal in the process. She wrapped her legs around his waist, which pushed her breasts up, level with his face. Nic paused before entering her bedroom, and pressed her against the wall, in turn pressing his cock into her crotch. Allie gasped when he gently bit her hard nipple through her shirt. He looked up into her eyes, his set in seriousness, and declared "By the time this night is over, I'm going to make you scream my name and cum harder than you ever have before." With that, he gave Allie another thrust against the wall, grinding his clothed prick into her mound again. Allie moaned her delight and threw her head back against the wall, before Nic resumed their walk into her bedroom.

***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** *****

Nic gently placed her on the bed and climbed over her, straddling her hips. He grasped her wrists and placed them above her head, leaning down to slowly kiss her. He began gently licking and nipping at her lips. Allie raised her head to meet him but when she tried to take the kiss deeper, he pulled back and smiled. He continued to tease her viciously-every time she tried to take more than he was willing to give her, he would just pull back. It was almost like a silent reprimand. Allie began to frustrate easily at this game. Her arms were pinned above her head, and since he was straddling her, she couldn't move her legs around, except for to raise her knees, and use her feet against the bed to push her pelvis up into Nic's. He groaned as she repeated tried to rub her pussy against his cock.

Nic knew she was not going to be easily deterred, so he slid farther down her body, putting more of his weight on her legs. He then grabbed both her wrists in his left hand, and balancing on his right elbow, used his right hand to lift her shirt up. Allie had already taken her bra off when she changed from their date, so it was one less restriction Nic needed to contend with. Nic got his first glance at her full breasts in the flesh, and was impressed with their size and firmness. He began running his fingertips around her breasts, moving inwards to her nipples very lightly and slowly. Allie sharply sucked in her breath, and Nic looked up to see her face, her eyes heavy-lidded. Afraid she was getting too comfortable, Nic lowered his mouth to her right breast and began gently bit her nipple. Allie gasped and her eyes opened wide. Nic then began to lick and suck the hard nub, while he rolled the other between his thumb and forefinger.

Allie moaned her approval. Nic had her on fire as he ravished her body, but she couldn't move and wanted to touch him as well. Nic lifted her off the bed to remove her shirt. Nic didn't have time to react, as she used this as her opportunity to gain the upper hand, and launched herself on top of him. She smashed her breasts into his chest, and began probing his mouth with her tongue, her hands tangled in his onyx hair. She began to slither down his body, running her tongue down his chest, to his abs. She reached his pants and began to undo his belt and jeans. Nic locked his arms behind his head, as he watched her take control.

She pulled his jeans and boxers down together, and his cock sprang free. Allie's eyes almost bugged out of her head. The shaft was about eight inches long, and he was massively thick to boot. She unconsciously licked her lips as she grasped the base, Nic closed his eyes and groaned. Allie ran her hand up his shaft to the pre-cum soaked tip. She rubbed her thumb around it in a circular motion, spreading the juices across the head.

Allie leaned down and licked the head. His cum tasted sweeter than others she had tasted in the past. Normally she wasn't a fan of the taste of spunk, but like everything else about him, it was perfect and delicious. She rolled her tongue around his head, eliciting another moan from Nic. She took him as deep as she could-about six inches, and methodically ran her lips and tongue up and down his shaft. Nic had entangled his hands in Allie's hair as she blew him. He didn't try and shove his cock down her throat, but held her down there, and that was all the encouragement Allie needed. She sped up, licking the vein that ran along the underside of his shaft, and she cupped his balls, rolling them in her hands. She felt them begin to tighten, and shortly thereafter, Nic growled and shot his substantial load into her welcoming mouth and throat.

Nic attempted to get his breathing under control. Allie had just given him a blowjob that paralyzed him down to his toes. He pulled her up his body by her arms and kissed her deeply, tasting himself on her lips. He wrapped his arms around her frame, holding her tightly against his chest. Placing a kiss on her forehead, he kneaded his hands into her lower back, and gazed lovingly into her eyes. A smile came across his lips.

"I think I owe you now, Civetta."

She raised her head from his chest and folded her arms underneath her chin, "What's a Civetta?"

"It's my new name for you, it means minx in Italian, because you are naughty and crazy and wild, and I love it," he closed his eyes and just held tightly against his chest.

She smiled up at him, "Hey sleepyhead, weren't you just saying something about owing me?"

"Oh yea, and I always pay back on my debts...with interest."

Nic then rolled them over so he was now on top. He began by running kisses from her ear, down her throat, and past her collarbone, stopping at her breasts. He once again attacked them with a voracious hunger. Allie wrapped her arms around his shoulders, dragging her nails into his back, but he soon moved down lower, running his tongue down her stomach. Nic hooked his thumbs in the sides of her shorts, and yanked them down, leaving them dangling off her left foot. He gently spread her legs, and could see the wetness that had formed on her lips. He breathed in her scent, and began probing at her lips with his index finger. It gently slid between and inside her warm tunnel. Allie moaned and arched her back up, bringing him in deeper. He did and slowly added a second digit, gently finger fucking her. Nic brought himself closer to her pussy, and gently flicked her protruding clit with his tongue. He curved his fingers towards her g-spot and found the spongy flesh, settling into a nice rhythm. Allie's chest was rising and falling with greater speed. Nic looked up to find her flailing her head back and forth, with her eyes closed, biting her lower lip.

Allie was on the brink of orgasm, when Nic began sucking on her clit with reckless abandon. She grasped the sheets, trying to keep some power over her body, as she thrust her pelvis up to meet his face. She cried out in triumph, as her orgasm hit, and she lost all control.

Nic felt her orgasm, and moved his tongue to her hole to begin lapping up her juices. He tried to prolong her orgasm by tongue fucking her, and was successful in bringing her up again, although lacking the force of her first orgasm.

Allie felt spent and they hadn't even fucked yet. But, she didn't care; she was riding a wave of pleasure and wanted it to never stop. Nic crawled back up her body, only to stop when his hard cock rubbed against her opening. He just held himself there, teasing her, gently rubbing himself against her clit.

"Nic stop, I need to feel you in me...please," Allie's voice raspy as she was pleaded with him to fuck her. He kissed her and gently slid about half of himself into her.

"Allie open your eyes," she complied, albeit slowly. Nic kissed her softly again, with love. "Keep them open, I want you to see me make love to you."

Allie just slowly nodded, as Nic began a slow steady rhythm, allowing her to get accustomed to his size. She wasn't overly tight, thankfully; otherwise he probably would have hurt her. Once he bottomed out in her, he withdrew all but the tip of his head out and slowly thrust back into her. Allie dug her nails into his back and lifted her pelvis towards him, trying to draw him in even deeper. Nic slowly dragged his cock in and out of Allie, driving them both wild with the slow torture of pleasure. He rode her slowly, their eyes locked on one another, their sweat and breath mingling together. Allie, still tender from her earlier orgasms came hard, her eyes glassy. Nic fervently attacked her mouth, their eyes both still open and locked upon one another. He wanted Allie in a constant state of bliss, and hurriedly sped up and shortened his strokes, the new stimulation assailing her clit. Her muscles clenched down on him, and she came again, this time screaming his name, unable to keep her eyes open as astonishment gushed through her nerve endings all throughout her body.

Nic rolled her over on top of him, their bodies never separating. She just clung to him, her arms tightly wound around his neck. Allie could not believe she had cum three times already, and he was still going. Nic stroked his fingertips up and down her back. Allie's body was on fire everyplace his flesh made contact with hers. Nic slid his hands down to cup her ass and pulled her into him, grinding her into his pubic bone, and making her moan into his neck.

"No rest for the weary, huh," she whispered hoarsely into his neck.

He laughed. "Hey, you were the one who said we were gonna go at it all night. Are you regretting your decision?"

"Noooo," she whimpered. "I guess I'm just outta practice here."

"Don't worry baby, I'll get you back in shape," Nic retorted, as he thrust his hips up off the bed.

Allie bit down on his shoulder, a weak response to the blissful torture he was inflicting on her body. Nic locked his hands behind her knees, and used his ab muscles to pull himself to a sitting position, essentially drawing himself even deeper in her. She rode him gently at first, lazily almost, trying to get used to his size from his position, and trying to get her energy back. He filled her so completely. Nic began playing with her nipples again, gently twisting them, as she rode him. She threw her head back and quickened the pace, slamming down on him harder and harder. He leaned down to lick each one once, then wound his arms tightly around her, using his chest to stimulate hers. Allie moaned, she didn't know how much more of this ecstasy she could take, and wanted him to cum with her. She left her right arm wrapped around his neck, and used her left hand to reach back and cup his balls, gently squeezing them. Nic reached a hand down between them and furiously began rubbing her clit. Allie screamed his name out, cumming for a fourth time, a record for her. As her muscles began their convulsions, Nic could no longer hold back, and he emptied himself inside of her.

They clung to each other, a tangled mass of limbs and sweat, both panting in an effort to get enough oxygen back into their lungs. Nic slowly lay back down on the bed, pulling Allis down on top of him. Allie lay on his chest, unable to move. Nic just stroked her back until their breathing returned to normal, and his cock began to shrink from her body.

"I think if you want me off of you, you're gonna have to move me, because I don't think I can do it by myself."

Nic answered her by wrapped his arms tighter around Allie's back. He kissed her temple and they fell asleep together entwined. After all, it was now 6am, and the sun was coming up.

t0nst3rs
t0nst3rs
149 Followers