The Piano Lesson

Story Info
Mike catches Adele's piano lesson on camera.
2.2k words
4.42
38.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction:

I recently met my talented music tutor Mike on-line and we inspired each other to write this story about the lessons he would like to give me one day.....

----

Mike paced up and down nervously in the music room, at the back of his house. He was 40 and divorced, he had been a piano teacher for many years and was highly regarded in the community. His music room was very large with a grand piano at one end, by the large French windows over looking the garden.

He had many students ranging in age from 5 to 55, but today was special and he was excited at the thought of seeing Adele again. He had first seen her when she walked into his local pub, she was sexy and she knew it! She was about 30, quite tall with a butt to die for, and her shirt was unbuttoned to show her beautiful cleavage, and her mini skirt showed off her slim waist and long sexy tanned legs perfectly.

To Mike's delight his friends knew her and called her over. Apparently her name was Adele and she was a beauty therapist, she sat at the table across from him. He watched as she sipped her drink. He found himself fascinated as she parted her mouth and licked the wine from her soft lips. He looked at her blue eyes and she caught his gaze, they smiled at each other as the conversation continued around them. They started talking about work and someone mentioned that Mike taught the piano, he was flattered when she exclaimed that she had always wanted to play.

Adele's friend said.. 'I'm sure Mike will give you a lesson'

"Oh would you.. I'd love to have a go."

And that's how it started, simple really. He remembered her first lesson. He had told himself to be very professional OK she was a very attractive woman but she was a student, those thoughts went out of the window the second he opened the door and she stood there dressed in a little black number, very short, and very low cut.

He showed her around the house and into the music room they sat and had a glass of wine and talked for a while. He enjoyed her, she was relaxed and fun and incredibly sexy. He found himself getting semi-hard as her skirt rode upward giving him a glimpse of her black panties. She seemed not to notice as she continued their conversation.

During the lesson he found himself sitting closer than he should (getting a great view of her breasts) and taking the opportunity to hold her hands as he placed them on the right keys. He also noticed that her short dress rode up on the piano stool showing her bare tanned legs off. How he wanted to be under the piano looking up at her panties. They laughed together as she attempted to play the scales and at the end of the lesson he asked her if she had enjoyed herself. Adele kissed him on the cheek and said that he was a lovely teacher, and that she was looking forward to the next time....

During the next few weeks, they flirted through the lessons. She always wore short skirts and revealing tops and he found himself more and more turned on by her. He often wanked off after her lesson thinking about her sexy body.

Mike decided that he had to get a picture of her so he set up his digital video camera in the corner of the room behind some books. He sat close to her and managed to get her to lean forward slightly giving the camera a great view of her breasts and lacy bra. She smiled as she caught him looking at her but carried on as if nothing had happened...

After she was gone he loaded the disc into his computer and took off his clothes to wank naked as he reviewed the pictures of her boobs and ass. That's when he made his mind up, he would put the camera under the piano and get a look at her panties....

And so here he was pacing up and down waiting for her to arrive. The door bell rang and he let her in. She was wearing a little denim mini and a tight shirt that showed off a lacy black bra underneath. They took a glass of wine into the music room and Adele placed it on top of the piano as they started the lesson. All Mike could think of was the camera taking great pictures of her knickers, then it happened......

She was taking a sip of wine and dropped the glass on the floor, as she bent down she cried out "Oh look there's a camera under here..."

Mike went bright red..and stuttered...'er..is there'

To his amazement Adele smiled and said "Come on lets get on with the lesson"

Mike composed himself and continued, however he noticed a smile on Adele's face and he could see that her legs were open a little wider giving the camera a good view. The lesson ended and she once again kissed his cheek and left with a little giggle.

Mike's cock had never been so hard as he looked at the pictures. He could see her soft thighs leading up to a little pair of pink panties that did nothing to hide her soft smooth pussy lips, she had opened them quite wide and Mike got a great view of the outline of her lips and he could swear that they were a little damp....

Mike stroked his rock hard cock until he came hard that night but he started to think what was she playing at? She knew he had a camera filming her pussy, would she tell? Would she come back? Why didn't she say anything? He thought about it all week but Adele didn't call him.

Then came the day of her next lesson. He almost wasn't expecting the door bell to ring, but it did and there was Adele looking very beautiful. He was disappointed to see that she had a coat on...Hi! She breezed into the room and he followed her to the music room. 'Can I take your coat?' he asked.

“Sure”

Adele turned to look at him and slowly undid the buttons and belt, she slipped it off her shoulders to reveal that she was only wearing a tiny see-through white teddy with a tiny watching thong.....He gasped as Adele said

“I thought this outfit would look better on camera....”

Mike didn't quite know what to say. He looked in to her sultry eyes, for weeks she had been teasing him, he had to take the initiative before she changed her mind...she had planned this..

'Well Adele we will be making music this afternoon, but not using the piano.....' Her eyes opened wide in semi-shock, but quickly she realised she was going to enjoy her 'lesson' this afternoon...

With her best pupil face and eyes and with her sucking her finger in an erotic manner she asked "What instrument will you be teaching me to play this afternoon Mr Taylor"

Oh she had never called him that before, gosh she was such a tease, but he loved it...

Instead of replying he took her hand and led her in to his bedroom. Billy the cat scampered out of the room, he knew best when he should make himself scarce...

He stopped and she spun close in to his arms. He planted a kiss on her open lips, oh they were as he had always dreamt they would be like, soft and lush. She didn't pull away from him. He felt her tongue seeking out his. Oh my word this woman was sexy.

He ran his hands over her body, he was playing her like a musical instrument. A caress here would produce a sigh, a squeeze there would cause her to cry out in surprise. And as his fingers pushed her thong to one side and seek out her clitoris she groaned deeply and held on to his shoulders tightly as her legs buckled under her. Oh she was so wet and aroused, his finger slipped in first two then three, so hot and sticky. Gosh he could smell her arousal now. Very overpowering.

Mike picked her up in his strong arms and placed her down on the bed. She maintained her eye contact with him as he quickly stripped off his clothes. Her eyes dropped down his body as he undid his jeans. She wanted to see his cock.... oh hmmmmmmm that looks nice Mike.... I love men with large cocks and yours is exceptional...

Mike moved forward and she took hold of his cock in her slim fingers. He let his hands roam through her short hair as she used her fingers to spread his pre-cum over the sensitive head of his cock. She moved her fingers down the thick shaft, playing softly with his balls. Feeling their heavy weight, she realised there was more than 10cc's of spunk in there....

She looked up in to his eyes as her tongue came out of her mouth and traced a path around the head and down the sensitive underside of his cock. Mike's eyes closed and his moved backwards as he concentrated on maintaining control of his urge to shoot his load there and then. The nine times table normally worked!!

He looked down again and watched as Adele stretched her lips around the head of his cock, gradually taking him into her mouth and down her throat, her fingers holding him tight all the time.

She then started to bob her head back and forth on his shaft. Her cheeks showing all the suction she was applying to his cock. Mike was crying out. Clenching his buttocks. Adele held on to his thighs pulling him forward. Taking him fully to the back of her throat.

She was a master of her art. She let him free from her mouth but continued her teasing with the softest touch of her elegant fingers on the sensitive head, before taking him back in to her mouth. Mike wondered how much longer he could last, but Adele seemed to have him under control...

She looked in to his eyes... "Mike would you like to come in my mouth or deep in my pussy" 'Oh baby what a choice'

She still had a grip on his cock and her fingers were never still, if he let go now, she would get a face full of spunk....

He kneeled down and took hold of her face and kissed her, tasting his own salty per-cum, he wasn't put off. He pushed her back on to the bed, once again using his fingers to move her thongs to one side, this time he used his tongue to tease her pussy. He noticed Adele grabbing handfuls of the bed clothes she was lying on as he went to work, lapping up her pussy juices, and waiting to discover her clitoris.... he knew it would appear soon.

His tongue movements we deliberately slow and long, the full length of her hot slit. Then he felt the hard tip of her clit under his tongue. She withered and gasped as he put pressure on it. Her legs where now spread, her stocking clad feet flat on the bed lifting her pussy hard against Mike's face. With his two hands Mike quickly pulled off her thongs. They smelt gorgeous....

His cock was aching to get inside her, he lifted her legs up on to his shoulders and with one hand holding himself up he used the other to guide the tip of his cock in to the entrance of her pussy. He paused as if for permission.... she looked in to his eyes and in a sultry voice

"Fuck me please Mike. Fuck me hard, you know I deserve it"

He didn't need any further request, his cock plunged in to her tight and well lubricated channel, oh that was such a lovely feeling.

Mike pushed her legs back until she was bent double, boy was he deep in to her now. She was holding on to her legs so he could concentrate on fucking her. Slowly and deep at first. But the pressure around the tip and shaft of his cock didn't lessen. He speeded up plunging fully in and out.

Adele was panting and crying out, he knew she wouldn't be able to take much of this treatment. He closed his eyes arched his back and just pushed through the barrier and went for it, faster and faster, deeper and deeper. Her cry came more and more often, louder and louder. Until with a huge groan and a shout his cock erupted deep inside her pussy, splashing his cum deep inside her pussy.

Adele lost her strength and her legs flopped either side of Mike, wrapping their way around his waist and crossing behind his body, she didn't want him to pull out.

"Oh Mike this is the sort of lesson I would love to have in future...... I hope you have captured it on camera......."