The Piano Lesson

Story Info
She receives a lesson from Master she will not soon forget.
3.2k words
4.35
38.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You entered the house, filling the room with your aura of domination. I was waiting for you on my knees, legs spread wide, arms behind my back and my head bowed. The silk black corset I was wearing cinched my waist tightly and pushed my full breasts high. A matching thong barely covered my pussy lips and my spread legs gave you, my Master, the full view. The black stilettos were a bit difficult to wear in this position, but I happily wore them to please you.

You stepped in front of me and placed a firm finger beneath my chin, raising my eyes to yours. What gorgeous green eyes. A simple look from you could make me melt with joy or tremble in fear. Today I was melting beneath your burning gaze.

"Is my pet ready for her lesson?" You asked in a smooth voice.

"Yes, Sir, I am."

"Good, I hope you have been practicing. You should have the piece down perfectly by now. You may stand and go to the piano now."

I bowed and kissed your feet before walking to the baby grand. The stilettos made my slender legs look even longer and shapelier as I walked toward the piano, my hips swaying gently. A small smile crept to my lips as I felt you close in behind me. Your hand grazed across my ass as I reached the piano and I could feel the desire growing within me. I sat on the bench, the wood cool against my bare skin. The music sheets were already sitting before me and I placed my slender fingers on the smooth ivory keys.

You stood behind me and reached down over my shoulder, brushing over my breasts as you moved down to the silky fabric between my thighs. My breaths came faster as you slid your hand into my panties and placed a bullet vibrator against my clit. I knew from experience that you held the remote in your pocket. This would be a very interesting lesson indeed.

You brushed my silky hair back off of one shoulder and placed a tender kiss along the curve of my neck. A tiny ripple of pleasure ran through me as your lips brushed my skin. Your hand came to rest on the back of my neck, your fingers circling it slightly. Your touch was firm, but not rough.

"Begin, my pet."

The song began softly as my fingers flowed gently over the keys. The delicate melody drifted through the air. My body moved with the music as it began to pull me in. A sudden vibration against my clit nearly made me miss a note. The intense pleasure enticed me back to you. I stiffened beneath your hand as I fought to concentrate on the music before me.

You turned the vibe up and my fingers faltered slightly. To an untrained ear, it would have gone unnoticed, but you knew better. The vibe went off.

"Tsk, tsk my pet. If you lose the time, even just a fraction of a second, the rest of the piece will not sound as beautiful as it should."

I bowed my head.

"I'm sorry, Sir."

I felt you reach away from me for a moment then you turned back leaned over me. In your hand were a pair of clover clamps. I bit my lip and let out a small gasp as the first clamp bit painfully into my nipple. The second clamp pulled a low groan from my lips as the teeth closed down tightly on my other nipple. You gave the chain that connected the clamps a small tug, causing them to tighten their grip on my nipples. I gritted my teeth as the sharp pain shot coursed through me, swirling with my already growing desire. I could feel my juices flowing already, such a sweet pain. Your hand returned to my neck and your lips brushed against my ear.

"We need to work on your concentration," you said, your voice low and smooth, melting me as it always does. "Begin again."

With aching nipples I once again moved my fingers over the keys, leaning into the music, letting it pull me in. My heart pounded in my chest as you slid your hand down past my collar bone to my breasts, softly caressing them, luring me back to you. I struggled to keep my focus as your gentle touch thrilled my body. The vibe started again and I jerked against you as pleasure coursed through me. The sweet vibrations teased my body, promising nothing short of pure delight if I would only give in. I never faltered though. The music continued to trickle sweetly through air. As it slowly began its build to a crescendo I heard you chuckle softly in my ear.

As I began to lean into it, pounding on the keys, letting the music flow through me and take me once again, you yanked on the chain between my clamps. I cried out as the sharp pain tore through my body, meeting with the sweet pleasure, swirling together, growing my desire.

Abruptly, you dropped the chain, turned off the vibe and stepped away from the piano bench.

"Stop," you said and my fingers instantly stilled over the ivory keys. "You have some nerve, adding such a blemish to a perfect masterpiece!"

Your voice was rough and demanding, but I could hear the wicked smile that played on your lips as you unbuckled your belt.

"Stand up and bend over the bench."

I did as you ordered, spreading my legs in the manner you preferred as I pushed my ass into the air. I was completely vulnerable to you. A shiver ran up my spine as the cool leather of the belt grazed over my silky skin. You are very skilled at bringing the sweet contrasts of pleasure and pain into play, using them to achieve the responses you desire. You caressed my ass gently with the leather, stopping and starting, teasing me with your tender touch, calming me before you laid the first blow. I never know when the first strike is coming.

SMACK

The first strike lands across my right cheek, sending a fiery pain through my body. My body jumps slightly with the sudden sting, but I remain in position.

"One Sir, thank you, may I have another?"

SMACK

You laid another blow to my left cheek, this one harder that the last, ripping a deep groan from my throat as the pain warmed through me.

"Two Sir, thank you, may I have another?"

I tense as I hear the belt whistle through the air a third time, crying out as it loudly lashes against my skin. I am sure the welts are forming already. Carefully controlling my voice, I counted the third strike. If I do not speak clearly, the strike does not count.

You continued, raining down on my ass, the belt brutally marking my porcelain skin. At times you slowed, others you sped up, but your strength never wavered. Each blow was increasingly painful and directly on target. Though tears dripped down onto my breasts and my cries filled the room, I faithfully counted out each stroke. I breathed a small sigh of relief when I heard you put your belt back on after twenty-five strokes. My ass was burning terribly, but my body betrayed me as the warm juice from my pussy dripped down my thighs.

You stood behind me again and I felt something smooth slide against my pussy lips. I sighed softly as you dipped it into my pussy, twisting it, fucking me slowly with it.

"What a dirty little pet you are. That spanking has you dripping wet," you said with amusement in your voice.

You pulled the toy out slowly, causing my pussy to ache for more. Yanking aside the string of my thong, you eased what I then knew to be the butt plug into my ass. Steadily pushing as I struggled to accept it's size, my ass stretching tightly around it. I moaned as you held it still with the thickest point stretching my ass, it burned slightly, but I craved it. Slowly you pushed it in the rest of the way, watching my ass close tightly around the base.

"Now, are you going to add any further sound to the piece?" you asked, your voice firm.

"No Sir."

"You may sit back down."

I sat, poised at the piano, my ass burning from the spanking, the plug stretching my hole, my slender fingers in place, and my back perfectly straight. Mentally I gave myself a quick pep talk, reminding myself that I knew this piece forward and backward. Feel the music, let it flow, focus. I could do this. Just let go.

You stood behind me once again, so close I could feel your warm breath on my skin. Your scent tickled my senses, coaxing the intense desire for you from deep within. I began again, my fingers moving softly and swiftly across the keys. It was a love affair, luring the music from the instrument, once again filling the air with the sweet melody, only to be enticed back in, pulling me from my Master, consuming me. The music flowed through me and I was lost to the world.

A strong vibration on my clit pulled me back to you once again. I fought the urge to succumb to the gentle pleasure you inflicted upon me, fighting it as I struggled to focus on the music before me. It is very difficult serving two Masters in the same moment, both fighting to draw me closer, to consume me with their power.

You knew the piece well and as I hit the first crescendo you took a clamp between your fingers and twisted, slightly at first, but deepening the twist as the music grew to a louder tone. I gritted my teeth and leaned into the music, pounding out the melody to release my tension. The sharp pain rolled through me, reminding me who my true Master was, the Master who held my every thought, my every desire, who was the center of my universe. As the music softened once again, you released my nipple and gently caressed my breast, swirling slow soft circles across my skin. I moved into another crescendo and again, you twisted my nipple, this time on the opposite side. I was in a forte that spread for several measures and you held it firmly throughout. The music fought to pull me in, yet your attentions demanded I remain ever present with you. The pain was harsh and I opened my mouth in a silent scream, my eyes closed and my head fell back against you. Yet I continued to play to perfection. Warmth flooded down my thighs, my pussy ached and my ass throbbed around the plug. The pain and the pleasure churned together as the impending orgasm drew near.

Master released my nipple and my breast fell, the clamp pulling on it painfully. I fell forward, breathing deeply, leaning over the keys as I played, the music quieting once again.

The intensity of the vibe increased causing my bottom to wiggle painfully on the bench. The orgasm was so close, I was teetering on the edge, aching to fall into bliss. Your hand came to rest firmly on the back of my neck again, your lips sensuously tickling my ear as you spoke firmly and quietly.

"Don't even think about cumming yet."

I melted at the sound of your voice, strong, smooth and firm. You voice could do things to me that one could not imagine. A little thrill ran through me as I struggled to obey.

The piece became more difficult, louder, faster. This was where I always lost, every time I abandoned my Master and succumbed to the music. You were prepared. You felt me pulling away, coaxed in by the powerful music. The crop landed squarely on my breast, my body jerked and my fingers played the next chords firmly as I sought to ease the pain. You struck me again on the other breast, the heat from the sting warming through me. I played harder, stroking the keys, the music, the pain, the pleasure, it all took me higher. The faster the song moved the harder and faster the crop fell, at times hitting the tops of my breasts, other landing right on the clamps. As always, the pain mixed with the pleasure, creating such beautiful bliss. I bit the inside of my lip until it bled, fighting the screams that threatened to erupt. Tears spilled down my cheeks and onto my breasts, the wetness only making the sting of the crop more intense. My body trembled and my breaths came hard and fast as the song began to come to a close. I wouldn't be able to fight the orgasm much longer. Then I heard those sweet, sweet words.

"Cum for me my precious pet."

You struck harder with the crop, making me soar and my world go hazy. I played the final notes as the orgasm began to rip through me. Ending the song I braced my hands against the piano and screamed, screamed in pain, screamed in ecstasy as my body shook with release.

I'm not sure when my you stopped using the crop. At some point I just let myself fall forward against the piano as the orgasm ebbed. My breaths were sporadic and my chest heaved as I came down from the throws of ecstasy. Slowly I raised my head, still a bit dizzy from all that had transpired. There you stood, the smallest hint of a grin playing on your lips, your eyes glittering.

"Well done my pet," you said, your voice smooth as silk, causing me to melt all over again "I'm proud of you, you have learned to focus well."

My face turned red as the blush crept up my face.

"Thank you, Sir," I replied demurely.

"Is my pet ready for some fun now?"

"If it pleases you, Sir."

I looked up to meet your gaze, my lashes still glistening with my tears.

"It would please me very much. On your knees."

A smile crept to my lips and my heart pounded in excitement as I quickly moved to my knees before you. By the time I reached you, your pants were undone and your large cock had sprung free. I loved your cock. Being allowed to pleasure you with my mouth, to taste you and feel you in my throat was one of my greatest desires.

I reached up to caress your balls as I tantalizingly licked up the length of your hard cock, swirling my tongue slowly around the tip before easing back down. Again I licked slowly up your length and this time found your hands entangled tightly in my hair. As I reached the thick head, you pushed my face down until your cock hit the back of my throat. You pulled my head up slightly by my hair before pushing me down again, easing your cock down my throat. Gradually you moved faster until you had your full length down my throat. My nose pressed against your stomach as I choked on your cock, my body screaming for air as you held me there. I could feel my pussy growing wet again as you used me for your pleasure. You yanked me up by my hair just long enough for me to gulp a few breaths of air before shoving my back down on your cock. This time you held my head still as you fucked my throat, enjoying the sounds of my choking and gagging. I struggled to relax my throat, but you were quite large and quite thick, making it very difficult. My stomach threatened to revolt and I gagged as you continued to thrust. I fought slightly, wanting air, wanting to go at my own pace, but ultimately, this was what I loved, this was how I liked to be used. I loved the way you took me, forcing me to do what I craved the most, forcing me to give you what it was that you wanted.

When you had finished with my mouth you yanked my head off again by my hair, pulling my head back, compelling me to look up at you with my tearstained face. My makeup was smudged, my chin dripping with drool. I was a mess, just the way you liked it.

"You're such a good cock sucking whore."

Harsh words, but they sent a tingle through me. I was YOUR cock sucking whore and loved every minute of it.

"Bend over the piano bench," you growled, and another shiver ran through me.

I hastily moved to the bench and bent over, lifting my ass for you to use as you pleased. You yanked at the thong and I heard the fabric rip as it was torn from me. The vibe fell to the floor with a clank and my thong was tossed aside. You pulled the plug from my ass and cut off my moan by shoving it into my mouth for a few seconds then yanking it out.

"How bad do you want my cock in your ass my anal pet?"

"Oh please, Sir, fuck my ass! Fill me with your huge cock, stretch me, fuck me, use me! Please Sir!"

With that you thrust your cock into my ass, pushing the head in, stretching my hole tightly around your thick cock. A few hard thrusts and you was buried in my ass, filling me further than any of my plugs could. You began to fuck me in earnest, pulling nearly all the way out before forcing it back in, ripping deep guttural screams from my throat. The distinct mixture of pleasure and pain began to warm through me as you fucked me hard, pounding into my tight, tender hole, using me for you pleasure. My ass burned as your thick cock stretched me and I struggled to accommodate you. Yet I loved it, it only added to the pleasure. Your cock felt enormous in my ass. I cried that it hurt, begging you to stop, yet screamed for you to keep going as I met you thrust for thrust. I was a sobbing mess on the edge of bliss when you yanked my head up against your chest and spoke fiercely into my ear.

"Cum with me my pet."

And with that my screams filled the air as the orgasm ripped through me. Your groans of pleasure as you came in my ass egging me on, drawing out the orgasm. My body was trembling with the pleasure, the pain and the overwhelming sensations that came with knowing I was owned by you.

We ended up in a heap on the floor, you sitting naked, leaning against the wall; myself curled up on the floor with my head in your lap, your fingers gently running through my hair. Eventually we would clean up and crawl into bed together to fall into a satiated sleep. For now though, we would simply enjoy the peaceful afterglow.