The Piano Teacher

Story Info
Piano teacher has sex with his student.
2.6k words
4.17
55.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I recently moved into a new house, it was a little over my budget but totally worth it. I had worked hard day and night since I graduated from college and I needed to gift myself something really nice, so I bought this house. It was in a beautiful location and I loved coming home to it after a hard day's work. It was a quiet neighborhood and everyone minded their own business, which was the best part, since I didn't like socializing much.

It was my first weekend here and I decided to have my early evening wine by the window. My week had turned to be very hectic with the moving and office presentations and it was time to relax a little. I settled down with a book on my window seat, which I had specially made, as a reading corner. I pushed open the drapes and was horrified to see the old man living in the opposite house, fucking a young beautiful girl on the piano. Our windows were very close, with the backside of my house facing his front, so I had a clear view of everything that was happening. I desperately wanted to turn away my eyes and close the curtains, but for some reason I just couldn't do it, my eyes were fixated on the way he pounded her. She loved every bit of it, her eyes were closed and her mouth open, as she was heavily panting for breath. He saw me staring at him and smiled, I quickly closed the curtains out of embarrassment.

Over the week I had forgotten all about it because of my busy schedule, but once the weekend arrived, the memory came back to me. I was tempted to check again, I literally argued with myself on it. The temptation got better of me, and there I was holding a wine glass in my hand, pretending to read a book. I sat by the window with the curtains open and saw him again, fucking another hot girl in a different position on the piano. He saw me and smiled, but this time I held my gaze. Why did I have to feel embarrassed, when he was the one screwing women with his windows wide open? I continued watching and he kept looking at me as he screwed her. It was a huge turn on for me.

It became a weekend ritual for me over the time. I watched him fuck different women every week, occasionally fingering my wet pussy and rubbing my throbbing clit to relieve myself. What puzzled me is, why any woman looking like that would want to have sex with an old man like him, when there were so many handsome men out there. Not that he looked bad, he was really good looking for someone his age with a good physique, but I would have preferred someone younger any day. He knew I was watching him so he put on a show every time and as a sign of appreciating his art, I raised my glass whenever he made the girl orgasm.

I was in the supermarket one day, when I saw one of his so-called students in the dairy section. I was a little hesitant at first, but my curiosity got the better of me and I walked up to her and introduced myself, she immediately said she recognized me as Thor's neighbor. I was confused; she sensed it and told me no one knew the guy's real name so they all called him Thor because of his giant cock. I was taken aback by her open attitude but she was happy to fill in about her sexcapades.

Thor was a retired piano teacher; he used to teach in a music academy in the city but had moved out here few years ago to escape from the busy city life. He began teaching the town women as a hobby and didn't charge anything for it. He taught really well and as a token of appreciation, one of the lonely married women had seduced him. She was so impressed with the way he fucked her, that she couldn't keep it to herself. She went on to tell her friends and they told their friends till his popularity increased through word of mouth. Very soon all women, single, married, old and young wanted to learn the piano. He realized sex served as the best form of motivation while learning and designed certain rules to follow, so that you could be the best student.

"You should definitely try him, he won't disappoint you. Oh...the things he does to you...wow! Except kissing," she said, reminiscing about her time with him.

"Why not kissing?" I asked.

"He says kissing is a little too intimate for him, so he won't do it with anyone unless he really has feelings for them," she replied.

Those words stuck in my head no matter how hard I tried to ignore it. I kept watching him every weekend but did not have the guts to try it myself. One day I just couldn't help it; the last time I had sex was a year ago and didn't see any harm in trying the magic cock. Masturbating didn't prove to be very effective these days and I was craving some actual human touch. I desperately needed a good fuck. So against my better judgment, I walked over to his place and told him I wanted to learn the piano.

"Are you sure about this, Alexis?" He asked.

"Yes, I definitely want to learn. I've always wanted to," I said.

"Fine. We start this weekend but there are certain rules I need to establish."

I nodded, showing that I wanted him to continue.

"You don't ask me any questions which are not related to learning the piano; you don't question my methods and do everything I say. And if I feel you are not good enough to be my student I can cancel our further lessons. Is that understood?"

I told him I did and went home, excited for the weekend. On Saturday, I prepared myself for the class wearing my best lingerie and a sexy dress that perfectly highlighted my curves; I showed a little cleavage then walked over to his place. He didn't seem to be affected by it at all and asked me to sit next to him and began teaching me. The whole hour he kept talking about the keys and notes and did not make a pass at me. He didn't even touch me. I was puzzled but I thought maybe he wasn't in the mood that day, so I waited for the next weekend. But the same thing happened, he didn't do anything, it went on for a whole month and I was starting to get frustrated, wondering if I was not good enough for him. Eventually I stopped dressing up for him and wore casual clothes, I tried to ask him about it but he cut me off saying that as per rule I can't ask him any questions not related to the lesson.

I was on the verge of quitting; I went to his place thinking of telling him it would be my last lesson and that I couldn't continue anymore. When I reached there, he told me I would have to take a test so that he would get an idea of how much I had learned. I agreed to take the test but informed him that it would be my last class; he said he was fine with it, but he was a little disappointed, since he thought I had a lot of potential.

Just when I was going to sit, he asked me to take my clothes off for the test. I told him I didn't understand why but he asked me not to question his methods so I obeyed him. I thought maybe it's time I got what I wanted. He took off his clothes as well and sat on the bench in front of the piano, he told me I would have to sit on his lap for the test. I quietly did as he asked. I couldn't stop looking at his penis, I was impressed with its size and thickness, and he wasn't even having an erection. I wondered how it would be, once he was turned on.

"Come closer," he said, then grabbed my hand and placed it on his cock, asking me to stroke it. I held onto it in my fist tightly and pumped him instead, feeling it grow in my hand. Once it was hard enough, he pulled me onto his lap, teasing my opening with his dick before putting it inside. I let out a soft moan and adjusted myself on it, spreading my legs wide and balancing them on each of his sides.

"The rule is simple," he said, "with every correct note you play, I give you one hard thrust in your pussy and for every wrong note, I pinch your nipple."

I was very nervous. I didn't want my nipples pinched; I really wanted the thrust, now that I could feel his cock inside me. He placed his hands on my waist, I played the first two notes right, he pushed me up and down his shaft twice with a lot of force and a soft sound escaped my lips. I got carried away with the feeling and made a mistake with the 3rd one and he pinched my tits hard which almost made me cry. I was angry because he hurt me but I wasn't ready to give up. I kept playing and he kept thrusting and pinching. Finally, I came to a part which I knew very well so I played it and as appreciation, he rubbed my clit while he shoved his dick into me repeatedly. I now knew why those women wanted to learn from this guy so badly.

I waited for more but he picked me off his dick and made me stand. He asked me to wear my clothes and that he was really sad it was my last lesson.

"That's it?" I asked him, disappointed. I was so mad that those other women got the sex of their lives and all I got was a few thrusts with nipple pinching which really hurt and left them sore.

"That's it," he said, indifferently, "unless you want to continue and have the final exam, all my students do well and I also hand out a special prize."

I immediately understood what he meant and told him I wanted to continue. He seemed very happy. Another month passed before I had to take the final exam. I put all my concentration in learning the keys and notes without any mistake. When the time came for my exam, he made me sit on his cock again and the same rules applied. I got every single one of the notes correct and he was very happy with me. I was done playing but he wasn't done playing with me. He bounced me on his cock over and over again, increasing his speed as I moaned in pleasure. He traced the outline of my clit with his right thumb in slow circular moves, and then rubbed it faster while his left hand played with my nipples. Then he pushed me off, turned me around and made me sit on his cock once again, while he took each boob in his mouth and sucked on them, his tongue toying with my buds, wetting them with his saliva and then licking them dry. I kept jumping on him and watched his face, while he enjoyed every bit of it.

Picking me up, he laid me down on the piano on my back, spread my legs and gently kissed my thighs, moving upwards he stroked my wet cunt with his middle finger before pushing it inside; he finger fucked me, first with in and out movements and then in circular motions like he was stirring something. He shoved his ring finger inside and continued the same, adding more fingers after every few seconds, basically fisting me at this point. My liquids oozed onto his fingers and he licked them off till they were clean. He moved his tongue over my clit, teasing it with the tip, he nipped on it, and the sharp pain made my body jerk a little. He kissed it, to ease the pain, his soft lips soothing my pulsating clit. Moving onto my pussy, he ran his tongue over my folds before pushing it inside, feasting on my sweet nectar, continuing his assault till I squirted in his mouth. He lapped it up hungrily, till it was all gone.

He got on the piano, turned me over and entered me from behind while I was on my hands and knees. He took me doggy style, holding onto my breasts, he plunged his member inside me and pushed as deep as he could possibly go, while I screamed in pleasure. My whole body was vibrating with the force he was applying; he held onto my waist and rammed his cock even harder than before, my boobs jiggled as his body made slapping noises against mine, sweat dripping off my face and every other part.

He then got off the piano and helped me down; he threw me over his shoulder and carried me to his bed. He laid me down on the edge while he stood, gripped my calves and pulled me upwards, my legs in the air, balancing against his chest, our considerable height difference made it a little difficult, but he still managed to enter me.

"It's called the butter churner darling and I'm going to lick all your butter clean after I'm done with you," he said and continued shoving. He had a lot of energy for someone his age, my body broke into spasms and I grabbed the sheets tightly as my juices flowed out. He pulled out his dick and lowered me on the bed. As promised he licked all the cream off my pussy and thighs. I urged him to get on the bed with me; I was eager to make him cum, so without wasting any time, I took his cock in my mouth and pumped him, increasing my tempo with every move. I ran my hand over his shaft and teased his tip with my tongue.

"Yeah baby, go faster! Yes!" He encouraged me, I did as he asked. He moved his hips upwards to match my rhythm and with one last move, his hot liquid filled my mouth. I swallowed whatever I could while some spilled onto his thighs, which I cleaned with my tongue. The cum burned my throat and I was feeling very exhausted, so I collapsed next to him.

He pulled me in his arms, pushed my hair off my face and kissed me deeply. I was surprised as I remembered what that girl had told me about him not kissing any woman. I decided to relish in the kiss at the moment and ask him about it some other time. Our tongues wrestled with each other, his hand on my cheek and eyes closed. I responded by wrapping my arms around his back and moving my body closer to his. We kissed till our lips felt numb, then I rested my head on his chest and we stayed like that for a while.

I wore my clothes and thanked him for his lessons, a few hours later. He said I was his best student so far and made an offer I couldn't resist.

"Why don't you join my advanced piano classes? I can start next week," he asked.

"I'll be there," I said, with a smile and walked out, mentally making a note of asking him about the kiss next time. Thor really had earned his name.