The Pick Up

Story Info
Wife seduced by man in bar.
1.5k words
73.2k
27
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sit in a corner booth sipping my beer watching the people in the bar. The door opens and you walk in. You're wearing tight low waist skirt that stops mid thigh barely hiding the black lace boyshort panties I bought you just for this occasion. Your top is a deep v-neck blouse that leaves very little to the imagination. The dark of your nipples are just hidden behind the matching black lace half cup bra I bought you. Your cleavage shows down to the small pink bow on your bra. The outfit hugs your curves as if it was tailored for you. We make eye contact. You can see the lust on my face. I see a smile on your lips.

You head to the bar and order a Midori Sour. I watch the men looking at you. Lust drips from their stare. One approaches you before your drink is even mixed. His eyes dart from your lips to your cleavage unable to deny the animal instinct deep inside. He is good looking and fit. His 5 o'clock shadow defines his jaw line. I watch you chat as the bartender delivers your drink. He touches your forearm. The excitement grows inside me. Watching another man seduce you has been a long standing fantasy. He orders a drink and pays for both. You move to a table close to mine. You sit facing me so I can watch you. He sits across from you. The table is just big enough for a few drinks. Your knees touch. I wonder what he is saying. I can see your excitement growing. His finger traces circles on the inside of your knee. Your drinks are emptied. His hand has reached your mid thigh. Your legs part slightly to allow his touch. He leaves to order another round. You spread your legs more allowing me to see your covered sex. Your skirt rides up higher. When he returns he slides his stool closer beside you. He wastes no time returning to caressing your inner thigh. Every stroke he moves closer to your sex. I watch as his pinkie finger lightly brushes across your panties. Next time it presses harder into the folds of your sex. The third time he slides it gently underneath the hem of your panties. I see the juices glistening on his finger as he slides back up your thigh.

I stand up to leave, making sure you see me. You whisper in his ear that you want to move this to your hotel room. I wait at the elevator and press the button as you draw near. He is oblivious to his surroundings. His eyes never leave you. Pure lust shows on his face. The elevator arrives and we board. He pounces as soon as the doors close kissing and grabbing. You push him back, telling him to move slower. His lust grows. Slowly you lean in. Your tongue flicks his earlobe. Your whisper is barely audible. "I hope you don't mind if my husband watches." His eyes widen with surprise. He looks at me. I smile and lick my lips. I see him processing. His gaze returns to you. A smile slowly stretches across his face. You touch his hips bringing him in for a kiss. A slow passionate kiss. I watch your tongue caress his. His hands message your ass. The doors open. We can't get to the room fast enough.

As we enter the room he kisses you, slower this time. His hands roam your curves. He slides under your blouse lifting it over your head. With expert skill he unsnaps your bra releasing your breasts. He stops to admire, taken back by the beauty before him. He lowers his mouth to your breast slowly sucking the already hard nipple. He rolls his tongue around it. Your head falls back enjoying the sensation. His hands find your waistband as he moves from breast to breast. Slowly he removes your skirt, leaving your panties in place. They hug your gorgeous ass disappearing between your thighs. His hands return to your ass squeezing as he kisses you deeply. You remove his shirt. His chest is hair free. Every muscle is sharply defined. His abs create a V pointing to paradise. You take control pushing him toward the edge of the bed. Before you sit him down you remove his jeans releasing his hard cock. It stands up at least 8". Your hand glides over his hard body getting ever closer to his cock. You run your fingers along the base. His cock pulses with anticipation. You trace the vein with your finger spreading the precum across the head. You stroke his shaft as you nibble his earlobe.

You lay him back on the bed his knees bent over the edge. You turn and face me. You slowly remove your panties bending over and revealing your bald pussy and the heart shaped landing strip. You turn around and bend over again. Your mouth stops just above his cock. You begin kissing his abs slowly working your way up. Your tits brush his cock. Your mouth reaches his and you kiss passionately. You grab his hair and straddle his face your pussy is just out of tongue's reach. The aroma of your soaked pussy teases his senses. Your finger slides down your slit coating it with your juices. You place your finger on his lips. He sucks your finger tasting you. His nostrils flare as he breathes in your scent. You pull his hair raising his head to allow his tongue to lap at your swelling clit. I watch the shiver run through your body. You pull him tighter. He grinds his eager tongue harder into your pussy. Your juices drip down his chin.

I move closer. I'm watching his cock bounce with his heartbeat. He is close to exploding. I kneel down between his knees watching you pleasure yourself with his mouth. I breathe in his musk. I lean down and lick the tip of his cock. He lets out a deep moan vibrating on your clit. You turn to see me holding his shaft. I lick again. Your eyes widen with the surprise of me touching another man. You turn around so you can watch me. I lick again this time slowly from base to tip. He moans again louder and deeper. You arch your back pressing harder into his mouth. I taste a small drop of precum. I want more. I grab his shaft and stroke from base to head. A larger drop emerges. I lick it off. His balls are tight just seconds from ecstasy. I take the head into my mouth and flick my tongue across the tip. He raises his hips forcing his cock deeper into my mouth. I pull back. You place one hand on my head and the other rubs your clit. His tongue darts in and out of your pussy. You press my head. His cock goes deeper this time. I feel his cock touch the back of my throat. You slowly push my head up and down. His cock goes deeper with each stroke filling my throat. I feel him begin to release. His hot juice fills my mouth. You hold my head as your orgasm grows stronger. Your body quivers as you cum together. I raise my head and kiss you deeply. The salty taste of cum still on my tongue.

You mount his still hard cock a slowly envelope his manhood. I watch as you bury his cock in you, the irresistible orgasm overwhelming you. Every muscle in your body quivers. I bend down and flick your clit with my tongue extending your orgasm. I suck on his balls, my nose buried in your dripping pussy. As your orgasm subsides you roll off and lay beside him on the bed. I can't resist the urge to suck him clean. The flavor of your combined juices is mind-blowing. You grab my head and pull me on top of you. You lick the ruminants from my lips as you guide my throbbing cock into your dripping pussy. You tell him to get the bottle from the nightstand. He smiles as he returns and begins to lift your ass. You tell him the lube is for me. He rubs the lube on my ass, slowly pressing one then two fingers inside. He lubes his cock and presses the head into me. I push deeper into you and bite your neck. With a small pop he pushes deeper. I can feel his balls against mine. I explode into your pussy cumming harder than I ever have. I feel your pussy tighten as you reach another climax. I feel him pumping and his rhythm increases. He unloads his second orgasm deep in my ass. I feel his cock throbbing against my prostrate. He slides his softening cock out and watches us kissing and fucking oblivious to his presence. He proceeds to the shower to clean up as I pull out of you and begin to lick your dripping pussy clean. We he finishes he thanks us for an amazing night and slips out of the room. We drift off to sleep entangle in a naked embrace.

  • COMMENTS
24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Misuse of word

Just like to point out that a ruminant is a cud chewing mammal that regurgitates from one stomach (rumen) to another e.g. a cow, deer, etc

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
When I see bisexual and mmf in the tags

I automatically know this belongs in Gay Male .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
thanks for providing us a free read" ?

lol-that's comical carolinadreamer. Who in their right mind would pay for something like this?

The question should have been. Why would you add more sewer to the cesspool called loving wives?

gordo12gordo12about 7 years ago
Your paragraphs

are far too long. Cut them into more manageable sizes for reading.

2*

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Flirting at the Hotel Bar Wife flirts while hubby watches, goes further than expected.in Loving Wives
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories