The Pick Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love it when you fuck me with your tongue like that," she says and moans. Now that we are back in the room she can moan as loud as she wants and she does.

I eat her out until she comes and her hips buck with each new orgasmic wave. Just like before when I fingered her, I keep licking away until she puts her hands on my head and physically shoves me away. Normally, I'd give her time to recover, but this time I squeeze her tits on my way back up and then kiss her so she can taste herself on me. She's still rocking with the power of her orgasm when I roll her over onto her stomach and pull her up so her ass is in the air.

"I'm going to fuck you from behind," I tell her and she whimpers with desire.

Her ass looks fantastic with the green lace sprawling across it. I snap the straps on the sides of her panties, but the smacks aren't loud enough, so I spank her ass until its red. I tease her pussy with the head of my cock before she can't take it anymore and she begs for me to fuck her.

"Fuck me, Jake. Slap my ass more. Pull my hair. Just fuck me."

In response, I slap her ass one more time and then pull her panties to the side. She reaches down and guides my cock to her pussy, but I'm the one who thrusts it in. I slam my hips against her ass and she rocks forward along with the bed. The headboard rattles against the mirror that is in front of us. I spread her legs a little bit further so I can get thrust better and then work my cock in and out of her slowly. I watch it as I do and love the look of her wet creaminess all over my thickness.

"I love fucking you in your lingerie and heels," I tell her.

She moans louder and the air is filled with the sound of my rock hard dick going in and out of her tight pussy. I start to fuck her faster now and slap her ass a few more times which elicits a few sexy yelps from Claire. The bed rocks as I keep thrusting into her. I feel myself getting closer, but this time I can delay it a little longer. I slow down and grab her hair pulling her head up so she's looking forward.

"I want you to look in that mirror and watch me fuck you," I say.

"Yes. Fuck me. I love watching you take me from behind."

Now I accelerate my thrusts and my balls slap against her. The bed squeaks and Claire keeps screaming my name. I can't hold it back any longer and I come deep in her pussy. I watch her watching me release in her and her face is pure bliss. I keep thrusting as long as I can handle the sensation before it gets overwhelming. I slowly pull my cock out of her pussy and a thin line of her juices mixed with my cum follow me out. She moves to get up and go to the bathroom, but I tell her to wait.

"I want to watch my hot cum drip out of your sexy pussy," I tell her.

"Mmm," she moans and rolls over to her back and puts her legs in the air. She pulls her panties to the side again and spreads her pussy for me.

I rest her sexy heels on my shoulders and I watch with fascination as my hot jizz slowly erupts forth from her swollen pussy. It glazes everything and I admire our work for a moment longer before telling her she can clean up. She does so and I lay in the bed. She comes back after a while still in the lingerie but without the heels and lays next to me. We cuddle for a while.

"Did you like me picking you up at the bar?" I ask.

"I loved it. You did such a good job roleplaying it, dear."

"Thanks," I say. "I never thought I'd finger you in public like that."

"It turned me on so much. I love thinking about how anyone could have seen us."

"That turns you on?" I ask.

"It did so much. I always thought I might like being an exhibitionist, but I had no idea it would make me feel that sexy and good."

"I see," I say. "Well that was a hell of a blowjob in the bathroom too. It was so sexy to be in their together and you on your knees. Just..." and I make a grunting noise.

We cuddle in silence for a few more minutes each of us reliving all of the moments that we loved the most.

"I thought you locked the door," I say.

She's silent for a moment.

"Claire? Did you fall asleep?" I ask and sit up.

"No," she says and she looks at me wide-eyed.

I can tell she is feeling guilty about something, but I wait for her to tell me.

"When I double checked the lock, I actually unlocked it. I was so turned on by the thought of someone seeing us in the booth that I wanted to have the risk of someone walking in on us."

"I wish you would have told me," I say after a pause.

"Are you mad?"

"A little."

"I'm sorry. I was just so overcome with lust that it seemed like a sexy thing."

"Was it?" I ask. "Someone did walk in."

"It was exhilarating. I loved the look on her face when she saw us."

"Well, next time warn me," I say. It hadn't bothered me being seen like that as much as I thought it would. In fact, I had kind of liked it too.

"You're so kind," Claire says and snuggles up against me more.

In time, we get ready for bed and put our PJs on. For me this means just putting on a pair of old sport shorts. She's brought a sexy white nightie to wear. We realize we didn't pack any toothpaste and one off us will have to go down to the front desk to get some. I immediately start putting clothes on because I know she'll ask me to do it.

"What are you doing?" she asks.

"Putting clothes on to get the toothpaste for you," I say and pull a shirt over my head.

"I'll do it," she says.

"Are you sure?"

"I owe you for not telling you about the door."

"You're going to have to get a lot of toothpaste for that," I joke.

She goes to open the door in nothing but her nightie.

"Aren't you going to put clothes on?"

"It's after midnight. No one will be around. It's fine."

"You really are turning into an exhibitionist," I say. "The desk clerk will see you."

"Well I hope he enjoys the view then," she says and walks into the hallway.

The door clunks against the doorframe because she's left the deadbolt out so she doesn't have to use the key to get back in. I shake my head. What's gotten into her? She'd never have done any of this before tonight. It's like when we started out with our fantasy something clicked and all her wild sexuality has come out—which is saying something because she was already pretty wild in bed. I take my shirt off again and get into bed. My mind starts wandering to the great sex we just had. I think about Claire's sexy ass. The way her tits swung even in the bra when I was taking her from behind. How sexy it is was to pull her hair and have her watch. As I keep thinking, I start to feel my dick get hard again. There must be something in the air because Claire is never this wild, and I've never been able to last that long in sex or go twice so soon. I feel like I could go again right now and I take my shorts off and lay in bed naked gently stroking myself and lightly touching my balls. I'll surprise Claire when she comes back with another round of sex. This time we can do what she wants. I realize that almost ten minutes have passed since Claire has left and I start to get worried. I get out of bed and look around for my shorts when the door clicks open.

"What took you so long?" I ask looking up, but stop short when it isn't Claire who walks through the door, but some other girl. I'm so shocked I don't even cover myself up right away, but when I do the girl in the doorway laughs.

"I've already seen it once," she says.

"Where's Claire?" I ask covering my still hard dick with my shorts in my hand.

"She's coming. She had to get toothpaste," the young woman says and she steps more into the room. As she does, she walks into the lamplight and I see it's the same chick that opened the bathroom door at the bar. What is she doing here? Just then Claire comes in.

"Why are you naked?" Claire asks, but she isn't mad and her voice is amused.

"I, uh, was going to surprise you when you got back but then you took so long I was going to get dressed and look for you when she walked in."

"I told her to come up. We had a nice little chat about what happened and she thought it was super-hot to see us like that." Claire says and walks across the room putting the toothpaste on the counter.

"Why is she here?" I ask, looking around confused.

"We ran into each other on the elevator. I'm Carmen by the way," she says and walks further into the room so she's on the other side of the bed from me. She really is very attractive. Not my normal type, but still very sexy.

"You were in your nightie," I say to Claire realizing that Carmen would have seen her large breasts unrestricted by a bra. The nightie is even kind of sheer so she could maybe see that Claire wasn't wearing panties either if the light caught it just right.

"Her nipples poking out were the first thing I noticed," Carmen says.

"Claire," I say.

"Jake, Carmen's here to. Well, if you want, I mean," Claire's wild side seems to have gotten a little shy.

"The truth is, I couldn't help but notice how fucking hot your wife is," Carmen says and walks closer to Claire so that she's only an arm's length away from her.

"When I ran into her in the elevator, I apologized for her seeing us like she did, but she said she liked it. After we left, she got off in there thinking about us," Claire says.

"What? Why are you telling me this? How did this come up in the elevator?" I ask.

"Then I told her how hot it was that she had seen us and how much I liked it and that you weren't that mad about it," Claire goes on ignoring me. "I told her I owed you one for keeping the door unlocked. I got my fantasy of being caught. I though Carmen might..." Claire trails off again.

"Claire is hot and I'm willing to be part of your fantasy. She told me that you wanted to watch her make out with another girl," Carmen says and stands right next to Claire. She's several inches taller than Claire and thinner. She doesn't have the same sexy curves that Claire does, but she does have enough of everything to be easy on the eyes.

"Only if you want. Carmen will leave if you ask."

"When are you going to get this opportunity again?" Carmen says. Clearly she is trying to persuade me.

"Just a little kissing and then you'll leave. I'll just sit over here in this chair and watch you guys for a little bit," I say and start to put my clothes on.

"Just leave the clothes off," Claire says.

"How are you going to jerk off with pants on?" Carmen asks.

I turn the armchair around so it is facing the bed and sit down. My hard on has subsided, but it is coming back thinking about Claire making out with this very attractive woman. Claire climbs into bed still wearing her nightie. Carmen follows her and crawls toward her. She caresses Claire's cheek then gives her a soft kiss on the lips. Claire runs a hand through Carmen's black hair. They kiss again, but longer this time. Then Carmen opens her mouth and Claire meets her and they begin to make out. They put their hands behind each other's ears. They stroke each other's hair. They kiss more and more passionately and my cock gets hard. It's so hot to watch my wife make out with this other woman. I slowly stroke my dick as I watch their hands slowly work their ways down each other. Carmen cups Claire's big breasts. Claire breaks off the kiss and I think she's going to tell us it's over, but she pulls Carmen's shirt over her head to reveal her soft blue bra. Carmen unhooks the bra and looks over at me before throwing it in my lap.

They kiss more but start to play with each other's breasts more aggressively. They pinch each other's nipples and give small moans. Claire starts to kiss and lick Carmen's tits. Claire's are bigger by a lot, but Carmen's are decent sized too and her nipples are perky and puffy. I continue to stroke my cock. I told them to just make out, but I can't seem to get a straight thought into my head to tell them to stop now. It's too hot. Carmen wants to see Claire's breasts, so she lifts the nightie off her and my wife is completely naked in front of this stranger who we only know because she walked in on Claire giving me a blowjob. Carmen buries her head in Claire's cleavage and Claire throws her head back and whimpers. When she looks forward again she makes eye contact with me and I see the pure excitement in her eyes. Carmen kisses her way down Claire's stomach and then pushes her backwards so she is on her back. I stand up to get a better view. Carmen starts to kiss and lick around Claire's shaved mound getting closer and closer to her wet pussy.

"Fuck, I can't believe I'm seeing this," I say and Carmen stops and looks over at me grinning.

Then Claire reaches down and grabs Carmen's head and pushes it down to meet her upwards thrusting hips. She slurps and licks and tongues my wife's pussy and I love watching it. Claire moans and whimpers and convulses with pleasure. I walk to the side of the bed to see better and I have a fully body shudder as I watch Carmen's tongue lap at Claire's juices.

"Just like that. Keep doing that," Claire says and Carmen gives her own moan in response.

Claire rolls her head to the side and realizes I'm right next to her. She reaches out and starts to stroke my cock. Then after a yelp that is almost a scream, she pulls me closer to her and puts my throbbing dick in her mouth. I lock eyes with Carmen as she eats out Claire and I know Carmen loves seeing my dick in Claire's mouth. I'm startled when Claire stops sucking and pushes Carmen's head away from her pussy. Immediately, my excitement begins to fall as I anticipate Claire to put a stop to it now having gone way farther than ever originally planned.

"Do you want to fuck Carmen?" Claire asks me.

"What?" I say in disbelief.

"Do you want to fuck me," Carmen answers for Claire.

"I mean..." I trail off. How can I have sex with Carmen while Claire is right there? Not that I'd ever cheat on Claire so her being there or not doesn't matter, but I don't know what to say.

"Of course you do," Carmen says and tugs on my arm and I get on the bed with them.

"Wait," I say.

"Jake, I want to watch you fuck Carmen while she eats me out."

My only reply is a moan and they both take it as an affirmation. Carmen slips off her shorts to reveal she didn't have panties on either. Her ass is much smaller than Claire's but its firm and I squeeze it. Carmen positions me behind her before she buries her face back in Claire's pussy. I get close to Carmen and put my aching cock in her pussy in one movement. She moans into Claire's pussy which makes Claire moan which turns me on even more. I'm facing the mirror again and I can watch everything unfold. Claire has put pillows behind her head so she can look up and I know she's focusing on my plowing Carmen from behind. In the mirror, I can see Carmen's tongue flashing in and out and around. I can see my own movements as I thrust back in forth. I put my hands on Carmen's thin hips and push her back and forth on my dick. She stops eating out Claire for a moment.

"Fuck, Jake. Your thick cock feels so good in my pussy," she says.

In response, I slap her ass so hard that only it leaves a full hand print. She whimpers in enjoyment.

"I love watching you fuck her," Claire says in between gasps. "It's going to make me cum soon."

Carmen intensifies her movements and focuses on Claire's clit.

"Play with clit too," Claire says to Carmen. "I want us all to cum together."

Carmen reaches between her legs and caresses my balls a moment. She briefly touches my hard cock going in and out of her before rubbing her own clit.

"I'm close," I say.

"Fucking cum inside me," Carmen moans.

Claire's enthralled with watching us, but when Carmen commands me to come in her Claire loses all control and her whole body shakes with the power of her orgasm. She screams both our names and she keeps coming as Carmen keeps licking. Then like a chain reaction Carmen's legs start to shake and she's moaning into Claire's pussy but it's so loud nothing is muffled. She keeps begging for me to come in her as she shudders with her own orgasm. Watching them both is enough to send me over the edge and I erupt in Carmen's pussy. I can feel my load shoot out and my muscles constrict and contract and I lose track of how many times I feel my cum burst into her warm tight pussy. I slump over Carmen's ass put don't pull out. Carmen is still quivering on her hands and knees. Claire's face glows.

12