The Pick-Up

Story Info
He picked her up and she brought him home.
2.1k words
3.82
60.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was doing my weekly shopping. It was one of those chores that I hated doing. But as I choose to live alone I have to do it.

The day suddenly brightened when I saw this vision bending over, reaching deep into one of the chest-freezers. Naked lust ripped through my mind, my cock gave an appreciative twitch, as I feasted my eyes on her taught rounded buttocks. Her jeans clung to her like a second skin and my eyes were burning with desire as I gazed at her butt. My cock throbbed in anticipation in my jeans. She had the kind of butt that wet-dreams are made of! Once before I had seen her but that time had been unable to get near her.

I wanted to screw her beautiful ass, my prick was getting harder by the second, I longed to go and talk to her but my nerves had completely shattered and I was shaking at the prospect of wanting this woman. To be honest it was a long time since I had successfully pulled any woman and I doubted my ability to pull a beautiful woman like the one I was looking at, when my hit rate with real dogs had been a zero all year!

As I walked down the next aisle, my mind was in overdrive thinking about what I could do to her voluptuous body. My cock was pressing against the material of my jeans. I was getting looks from the entire woman in the aisle. Wheeling her trolley full of shopping, she strolled up the same aisle. Then, what I thought would never happen -happened. She came up and spoke to me, in a soft-sexy Welsh accent. "I see someone in your family, likes baked beans."

"No, they're for me!" I replied, "I live alone." Her sparkling blue eyes gleamed in response to my answer.

"I really don't know how I'm going to get all this back to my place." She said looking at her shopping. Her eyes kept glancing at my bulge as we talked and the smile that played on her lips seemed full of promise.

Suddenly she stopped, took a long hard stare at my groin and said "Is that a gun in your pocket, or are you just pleased to see me?"

"If you come back to my place, I'll show you." I replied.

"Tell me," she said. "What do you think is the most attractive part of my body."

For a moment I was thrown by her question. I gulped. Recalled that old saying, honesty is the best policy. Then said. "Your ass."

"I'm glad you're an ass man." She replied. "Now let's get out of here."

She was now walking in front of me, wriggling her hips as she strolled over to the checkout. I began to feel as though a thousand butterflies were gathering in my stomach as a warm pleasant sensation began to enter me.

She looked back at me. "Ok!" she said running the tip of her tongue across her lips.

As I bagged up my own groceries, I saw she was standing at the entrance of the store waiting for me. We walked to the car. I put her shopping on the back seat, she got into the car and I took the trolleys back. As I walked back to the car, I saw she was applying fresh lip-stick. I got into the driver's seat and started up the engine.

There was hardly any traffic on the road, so I put my foot down and in record time, we were outside my place. I parked the car in the garage, turning off the engine. We got out of the car and left the shopping where it was, as all I could think of was fucking the ass off her. I strolled straight into the kitchen and filled the kettle, she sat down and made herself comfortable in my black leather chair.

"Have you lived here long? She asked.

"Exactly one year." I replied standing at the entrance of the lounge. Our eye's met in unison.

"God; it's hot in here." She said removing her top to reveal her huge breasts, her nipples stuck out erect and pink. I strolled over to the window where she was sitting, luckily there's a net curtain up, I thought to myself pulling the curtains. And then began to suckle on her right nipple as I pinched her other nipple with my thumb and forefinger. The hardness of them felt like stones in the middle of cherries and oh boy: they tasted just as sweet!

"Oh babe suck it, bite me, do something … don't stop now." She gasped arching her back, lifting her butt off the seat. I pushed my free hand between her legs and felt the dampness spreading through the material from her crutch.

I bent my head and for the first time in a year smelt that distinctive musk of a woman's come. Without a moments hesitation I unbuttoned her jeans, she lifted her ass off the chair and her jeans came down with ease.

That's when I saw she was wearing a pair of black silk panties. Slowly I slid my hand over the slippery material. I began to rub her clitoris through her panties with the tips of my fingers whilst pressing my palm against her mount.

"Don't stop now!" She cried when I lifted my hand. I slid my hand inside her panties, my fingertips exploring her knotted abdominal muscles. "Touch me down there." She said in an urgent half whisper, grapping my arm and stabbing her nails into my skin.

"Oh yes … do it harder … faster … don't stop. For Christ's sake don't stop." She murmured as I rubbed my hand up and down her already, wet smooth slit, pinching her clitoris between my index and middle finger. My other hand relinquished its hold on her nipple to remove her panties.

My cock was now hard - I thought my jeans were going to split as I struggled to undo the button of my jeans. I knelt between her legs and began circulating my tongue around her glistening bud. Her breathing was becoming heavy as my tongue darted in and out of her wet vagina.

She clasped the back of my head, grinding herself against my face as she came in torrents. All I could do is slide my tongue in and out of her vagina, savouring the taste as her juices trickled along my tongue. Gusher is the only way I could describe her. At times I was swallowing so fast and my lips and face were so wet that I thought she was giving me a golden shower I then licked up and down her slit, pushing my tongue in and out of her cunt hole.

Then, when at last she fell back and relinquished her hold on my head. I trailed my tongue slowly down her labia, over her perineum to the tight puckered bud that was her anus. My tongue massaged the tense muscle moving in circles until it began to relax. Gently but insistently my index finger joined my tongue, both working in tandem until the tight bud began to bloom. I licked my finger and slowly began to enter her - she wriggled her hips drawing my finger into her.

I spread her a little more by sliding my middle finger alongside my other finger. Now her hips were moving like an eccentric pendulum drawing my fingers deeper into her. I opened my fingers and slipped my tongue into her, tasting her meaty spiciness.

"Oh yeah-fuck me. Fuck me right there!" she screamed. Pushing me away she scrabbled to undo my belt, I assisted and in a trice my pants were around my knees.

I lifted her legs over my shoulders, lifting her hips. She must have locked her ankles, because she gripped my neck with her long legs - pulling me towards her. My engorged cock butted against her open entry. She gave a little gasp when I thrust with my hips. I stopped moving whilst she wiggled herself into a position where she could comfortably accommodate me.

"Go on give it to me."

I needed no more bidding I slammed my cock hard into her, our pubic bones colliding in a bruising smash. She slipped her hands under my shirt and began to rake my back with her nails. "Go on! Go on! Harder fuck me so I fucking hurt don't fucking stop!" She yelled all the time spurring me on with long slashing rakes with her talons. I could feel the warm blood flowing from the scratches that ran from my shoulders to my buttocks. The pain I felt only serving to enhance my desire.

Not that there was any need for her to urge me on, because I was driven by need to satisfy my own animal lust. My cock moved like a piston pounding in and out of her ass. The air was filled with the sound of my exertion, her cries of delight and the creaking of the chair. I could feel the weight building in my balls as they began to fill. My cock swelling seeming to double in size – I wish it really did!

Then I was coming, great thick creamy jets were spattering inside her. "Oh so fucking good." She said, "I love it when I can feel the spunk swilling around inside me, when I feel really full."

Unusually my cock was still hard when I pulled it out of her. "Oh wow you can go again!" She exclaimed. "Come on lover boy do me this way this time." She got up and bent over the chair, I licked my finger and moving it in a circular motion I began to massage the rosebud that was her anus. At my touch the bud bloomed and her hole opened up under the pressure of my fingertip. "Don't fuck around lover just get back into me. Do it now! I want it now! Do it!"

I pushed the head of my cock against the entrance - at first it was still tight and unyielding. I thought that she had misjudged her ability to go twice maybe she was too sore. Then I felt it give a little. Suddenly the head was in her and I felt her ring tighten around the shaft. I began slowly thrusting into her, each thrust going a little deeper until at last the entire length of my cock was once more embedded inside her.

I gripped her hips and began to screw her with long slow thrusts. As she got more excited she began to move her hips pushing back to meet my movements. Keeping the pace slow I knew that I could keep going for a long time, and screwing an ass like her's was heaven and I wanted to stay in heaven.

Then her thrusts became more urgent. She made little mewing cries. Grasping her hips I tried to keep everything long and slow but she was not having it. "Come on fuck me hard, bang it into me! Come on fuck my ass babe! Come on!"

I had no choice I had to speed up, my belly was slapping against her buttocks as I pounded my cock into her. I grabbed the back of the chair with one hand as my cock pumped furiously into her hole. She held on to the arm of the chair supporting herself and with her other hand she began to rub her clitoris frantically.

Sliding my hands up and down her body, I grasped her hips. My thrusts met hers as my balls and belly slapped against the cheeks of her ass. Her moans of pleasure had become louder with every thrust of my cock. Her cries were becoming louder still. One last thrust, and I knew I wouldn't be able to hold back as streams of cum filled her ass-hole, I left my cock in her, to go soft and with an audible plop it fell out.

She fell back into the chair and I lay on top of her. For what was only minutes but felt like eternity, we kissed passionately. She then pulled her lips away from me and looked into my eyes, we both got up.

"Take me back to my place." She said.

I pulled my jeans and pant's up and then went over to the front door. She fumbled into her bag, pulled out a cigarette and lit it up. As we both left, she said with a glint in her eye "Who knows maybe by the time we get to my place you'll be ready to do it again!"