The Pickup Truck

Story Info
Caught fucking my wife in the back of a pickup truck.
2.1k words
3.83
75k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nothing excites me more than exposing my cock to strangers (women only) than having my wife expose herself to other men. Throw in the fear of really getting caught up close and personal and you have the makings for one sexually exciting event. Rarely could I even get my wife Lisa to consider flashing or getting naked in public let alone be in a position where she could get caught, totally exposed, until one night.

We lived in a residential development where the houses were pretty close together. Not so close you could hand your neighbor a cup of coffee out the window but probably no more than 100' apart. Our home was a one floor rancher with an attached carport that could be accessed from the sliding glass doors on the side of the house.

One Saturday night, around 9 pm, we had just gotten the kids to bed and we started to watch a porn movie. It had been a few days since we had sex and watching this movie was like pouring gas on a fire. Lisa made me go get a blanket so we could take off our clothes yet be ready in case one of the kids woke up. The remote for the TV was close at hand so we could quickly change the channel. Naked under the blanket we fondled each other's genitals and continued to watch the movie. In about an hour the blanket had been pushed onto the floor and we were well beyond just playing around.

Lisa looked as sexy as ever. Her pussy was wet and I had used that wetness to part her pubic hair and slick it to either side of her cunt. The dark pink of her inner lips and her erect clit told me she was ready for more. As I lie on the couch and played with her breasts she took my cock into her mouth and moved up and down on my now hard rod. To try and heighten what we were already doing I asked her if there was anything special I could do for her sexually.

She lifted her mouth off my cock and said that she had always wanted to have sex in the bed of our pick up truck.

I was dumbfounded and asked, "Are you sure?"

"I have thought about this for a long time and it really excites me to think about it, so why not do it?" she replied.

"Well what about the neighbors?" I queried

"We can't do it now. It is too early and we would get caught. The neighborhood usually goes dark by 12 to 12:30. We can do it then but do you think you can hold off until then?" Lisa asked.

It was only about 11:00 pm and I was already worked up but this was a once in a lifetime chance. Telling her I could hold off until then I had to turn off the movie and go to straight television.

"Are you sure you are going to do this? Completely naked. Out the sliding glass doors. Across the deck. Climb into the bed of the truck and lay there with your pussy totally exposed. Then you are going to let me fuck you out in the open while I am totally naked." I asked again.

"Of course. Why not? I have always wanted to and I am certainly horny enough right now," she replied

"You know that tonight is a full moon?" I said.

"That much the better. Then I can see your cock slide in and out of me, " was all I needed hear her say.

We continued to fondle and play with each other. I had to ask her to stop fondling me a few times for fear of ejaculating all over the place and then losing my nerve. I put on a pair of sweats around 11:30 and went outside to see how many lights were still on in the neighborhood. Too many lights for taking the risk of getting caught. When I walked back to the house I noticed that you could see completely in the house with the living room lights on. I explained to Lisa we were going to have to turn all the lights out. We tried a test with all the lights out but everything was so dark inside the house and we knew that was not going to work. However, once out in the moonlight you could see almost everything. Still in my sweats, I turned on a single dim light in the living room. It was just enough to make your way inside the house to the drape and slide outside. I stood on the deck and asked Lisa to take a step or two outside to determine exactly what the full moon would reveal. As soon as she stepped from behind the drape she was fully exposed to anyone walking by the front of the house. I went back into the house, stripped naked and waited.

We left the sliding glass door open so we wouldn't wake the kids yet we would be able to hear them if they called out. It was now 1:00 am and we were confident the neighborhood was lights out. I checked from our windows and there was not a light on anywhere in the neighborhood. I went back inside to find Lisa standing there with the blanket.

"I thought we agreed no covers?" I asked.

"This is for you to put down on the steel bed of the truck. I am not going to freeze my ass off against that metal, "she snapped.

I grabbed the blanket and walked out the sliding glass door and onto the deck. I looked down and saw my cock swinging freely from side to side. Climbing over the tail gate I threw the blanket on the bed of the truck. It was a hot summer night but being completely naked cooled my body as I stretched out the blanket. The excitement of what we were about to do actually made me shiver and my cock was leaking preum all over. Now the truck was parked with the cab facing the road and sidewalk that was maybe 50' away. That afforded a little screening in case someone walked past. I signaled to Lisa the the blanket was down. While waiting for Lisa to come out, I sat up right and started to pull on my dick. I was so horny. She took forever but finally the drape was pulled to on side again. Once she stepped into the moonlight she put on quite a show. Her tits were hanging against her chest but her nipples stood out like little rubber erasers surrounded by her darker areolas. Her pubic hair was still parted and matted but in the dimmer light I could almost make out her clit protruding from her pussy lips. My eyes followed he nakedness from her pussy down to her bare feet and back up to her breasts. She stepped on the bumper of the truck and swung one leg over the tail gate, spreading her legs for me to see her hairy pussy. Pulling the other leg into the truck I got a great view of her ass and some of her juices running down her leg. Sitting down on the blanket she then lay back and spread her legs.

She whispered to me that she thought she saw someone walking on the street and that he had seen her. I sat up and looked around, then turned back to her and said no one was there. We laid there, totally naked with our legs intertwined kissing and caressing each other. I could feel our sexual juices being smeared over our thighs. In order to prolong the ecstasy I lay next to her and inserted two fingers into her waiting cunt and started to suck her rock hard right nipple. Lisa reached out for my cock several times to play with me but I had to tell her to stop for fear I would unload too soon. With only the sides of the truck to shield us from full view it was now an erotic fantasy come true. I could not wait any longer and I asked if I could begin to fuck her. She agreed it was time and I slid into her warm wet pussy with great ease. I lay on her for awhile fearing any movement in and out would cause me to erupt with a load of sperm. Once I was calm enough I started my a pumping motion and she moved her hips to meet mine. All of a sudden she started punching me in the ribs.

"What's going on?" I whispered. "Did you hear the kids?"

"No" she replied with fear in her voice, "someone is watching us."

My mind started racing. We never planned on a spectator or what we would do if someone actually caught us in the act. At least for now my body was hiding Lisa's body from full view. Needless to say she closed the spread of her legs that almost sent me over the edge. I started to run the options in my head and they were not very good. If I got up off of Lisa he had a full view of her body. Then what? I couldn't yell and scream. I would wake the kids and neighbors. I couldn't run and call the police.

I whispered to Lisa, "I don't know what to do and I can't think of a way out of this."

"Just stay on top of me for right now," she replied. "Oh my god. He is dropping his shorts."

I quickly looked over my shoulder to see a twenty something young man in a wife beater tee-shirt, lowering his khaki shorts with no underwear and freeing his member.

Turning back to Lisa I asked, "Do you think if I stayed on top of you that you could jerk him off and make him cum? Maybe then he would go away?"

"We have nothing to lose," said Lisa.

As I lay on her she motioned the guy to sit along side of her. Once he did she reached for his penis and started stroking it. Her stroking motions were causing her pussy to gently move on my now super hard rod. She moved his prick from semi rigid to rock hard while I struggled to hold back my orgasm. I could tell Lisa was in the same condition as she would squeeze her vagina muscles to massage my cock inside of her. I couldn't hold off any longer and released my cream inside her. Our stranger knew I had shot my load in her and quietly demanded that I get off of her. My mind quickly searched for answers to our dilemma but could find none. Lisa did not have an orgasm as yet even though she was very close.

She whispered, "It will be okay. You can get off me now and we will deal with whatever happens from here."

As I rolled off of her he quickly jumped between her legs and placed his cock at the entrance to her tunnel. With a full load from me already in her his cock slipped right into her vagina. Within his first twenty strokes, I could see Lisa going into a massive orgasm, probably because of fucking outdoors, totally naked and a stranger in her cunt. She was shaking like a bowl of Jell-O. A few more minutes and he was filling her cunt with more white juice. Once he finished, he pulled his cock from her hole and put his shorts on and walked off down the street.

I helped Lisa sit up and then stand. I couldn't help notice all the sperm dripping from her pussy. I helped her climb out of the truck as she was wobbly from the double fucking she just received. I looked around for the stranger but did not see him and went in the house and locked the sliding door.

I wanted to talk to her about what had happened and apologize for not doing more to help her. She was shaking and tired and asked if we could just to go to bed.

The next morning we both woke up naked from the night before. Her vagina and pubic hair were all crusted over from the double load of sperm she had received. We got out of bed and we both went to the shower. I took great pains to make sure she was washed properly paying special attention to her genital area.

While I was washing her she asked, "I wouldn't want it to happen again but did you enjoy watching me get fucked last night?"

My cock turned rock hard and she was able to see the answer to her question.