The Pickup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob hesitantly placed his hand on Bev's other leg opposite Mark's stroking hand, his fingers lightly touching the inside of Bev's thigh. "Mmm, that is soft," he admitted. "Like velvet."

Mark began stroking Bev's leg higher up the inside of her thigh, "yeh, and it gets even softer the higher up you go." His words were encouragement to Bob as Bob's hand followed up the other leg, the two men now stroking her sensitive skin at the middle of her rounded thighs. Bev giggled again embarrassingly until Mark put his arm around her shoulders and turned her face to his, then lightly brushed her full lips with his before planting his mouth on her's and working his tongue inside her warm mouth to be met with her dancing tongue. Mark kissed Bev passionately and long, heated by the thrill of letting another man enjoy her softness, while his hand moved up and down her thigh, his light touch sending chills up and down Bev's spine, her legs opening imperceptibly until her knees were pressed against those of the two men on each side of her.

Their touch was a tickle at first but soon became the spark that ignited the fire deep within her body and Bev felt her pussy juices flow down her love passage to wetten the enclosing lips, lips beginning to blossom with the passion building within her. Mark stretched his thumb out at right angles to his hand on one stroke up Bev's heating thigh and let the tip just lightly brush against her opening pussy lips, then quickly withdrew, teasing her sensitive flesh. He knew how that touch affected Bev, often being all it took to turn her into a sex-crazed nympho, and he repeated the move a few times before placing his hand on Bob's and sliding the surprised man's hand up Bev's thigh to the moistening crotch. The meeting of his hand with her pussy caused an immediate response in both as Bev began to thrash her tongue in Mark's mouth and Bob gasped in surprise and delight at finding the beautiful girl wasn't wearing any panties. His fingers began to eagerly explore Bev's snatch, sliding easily around the well-lubricated secret folds, dipping inside her, the tightness of her vagina squeezing his penetrating finger in convulsive moves as her chest began to heave with her building passion.

Mark lifted her right leg and draped it over his, spreading her legs even wider, then he moved his hand to her breasts and began to tease at the clothed nipples, feeling them hardening beneath his touch as he continued to kiss her soft, seeking mouth with more urgency than he had ever known. The touch of two men on her body fueled Bev's lust, her desire surfacing as she moaned beneath Mark's kisses. Mark used his free hand to lower the zipper on Bev's left side and then undid the clasp at the back of her dress before briefly separating their lips while he slid her dress up her body and then over her head. Bev eagerly assisted the removal of her dress by raising her arms as Mark pulled it over her arms.

She hungrily sought his mouth again as Mark unfastened her bra and pulled it off, her moans of pleasure becoming almost frantic as Bob continued to finger her dripping pussy as he drove with one hand on the steering wheel. Mark took Bev's right hand and placed it on the bulge in his pants, then pushed her left arm towards Bob's crotch. In her heated state, Bev didn't need any further direction as her slender fingers began to massage both men's cocks through their pants, gradually working the bulges into upright tubes of hard meat resting against their bellies, her hands rubbing up and down the length of each, only pausing to momentarily squeeze.

All three had been too involved to notice that they had arrived at the beach several minutes before. Bob had noticed because he had to turn left when the boulevard intersected the beach highway, but after that, he paid scant notice to his surroundings, permitting the car to head aimlessly northward, often weaving across the traffic lanes as he took his eyes off the road to drink in the beauty of the girl he was fingering. When Mark had removed her breasts and bra, Bob had all he could do to keep the car on the road as he swerved dangerously across the highway.

Revealed before him in all her splendor was undoubtedly the most beautiful body he had ever seen. Bev's full breasts with their hardened pink nipples staring straight ahead equaled any he had seen, even in adult magazines. The way her flat stomach cascaded with white flesh down to her soft, tawny pubic hair, the rounded curve of her hips sloping to her firm, tanned thighs, was enough to make any man drool, and here he was with his fingers buried deep in the beauty's pussy. Bob couldn't believe his good fortune and took full advantage of the incredible moments, never wanting it to end.

Mark was the first to face the realization that they had to find a place to stop, his nuts bursting with an over-supply of cum. He remembered a dirt road that led off the highway onto the beach a couple of miles past the last beach hotel and directed Bob to it. The dirt road made a sharp turn behind a stand of trees and brush a short distance from the highway and was completely out of sight from the road. He had brought Beverly to the deserted spot a few times when they first started dating and wasn't sure if it was still accessible, so he was relieved to see that this was one area of the beach that hadn't attracted developers. He had Bob pull on around the bushes and turn off the lights, then immediately turned in his seat with his back to the door and unzipped his pants. Mark pulled out his rock-hard cock and, without a word, pulled Bev's face down to his crotch. He moaned as her mouth enveloped his aching meat without any hesitation, her sexual hunger evident in the way she sucked Mark's cock while he leaned against the door with his eyes half-closed in pleasure.

While Bev worked on his dick, Mark suggested to Bob, "give it to her doggy style, Bob. Go ahead, fuck her." Bob didn't have to be told twice. He quickly swung open his door and kneeled on the seat behind Bev, lifting her to her knees with her white ass gleaming in the moonlight, her not missing a stroke as she sucked Mark's prick. Bob worked between Bev's legs and in an instant had his cock buried deep in her pussy, fucking her like there was no tomorrow. As soon as Bob's cock entered her, Bev's body shuddered with the sweet chill that enveloped her, broadcasting her first orgasm, and she pushed her ass back against his penetrating rod, wanting to feel the fullness deep inside her. Between Bev's wanton sucking of his cock and the eroticism of her being double-teamed, Mark shot his load deep into her throat in a matter of minutes. The release of his bottled-up cum had no effect on the stiffness of his cock, however, and he let Bev continue to suck his dick while Bob fucked her for at least another ten minutes before painting her insides with his cum.

Bob stayed kneeling behind her for a few minutes before pulling out and standing outside the car. Mark took the opportunity to announce he was taking Bob's place, "I'm ready for some pussy, now." He pushed Bev's head off his cock, got out of the car and went around to where Bob stood, then got in behind Bev, easily sliding his bigger and longer dick to the hilt up her pussy. Mark began to fuck her with long, slow strokes, reveling in how stiff his cock remained, every nerve in the column of meat transmitting sensations to his brain as it rubbed against the folds of Bev's cunt channel. He felt that he could fuck her hole for hours now that the strain on his nuts had been eased and that was how he proceeded, taking his sweet time, feeling every inch of his strokes in and out of Bev's clenching cunt.

Mark saw Bob approach Bev's head, his half-hard cock in his hand. "Want to suck mine," Bob asked of her in a meek voice. Bev only shook her head, wanting to reserve that part of herself for only Mark. Mark slapped her on her ass lightly and ordered, "go ahead, baby, suck his cock while I fuck you." Bev obeyed and opened her mouth as a signal to Bob that she would do as he requested. Bob sat down and without further hesitation, Bev closed her mouth around his pussy-juice-coated prick, then dutifully began to give Bob the best blow job he had ever experienced. While she was busy sucking Bob's cock back to life, Mark withdrew from her pussy and slid his dick up to her asshole, the tip covered with the other man's cum, lubricating her tight hole. It took Mark one push before his cock easily penetrated past her sphincter ring and disappeared up her bowels. Bev grunted at the beginning of the intrusion, but quickly relaxed as Mark reached under her and began to vigorously rub her clit up and down, even rubbing her ass against his stomach as orgasms washed over her body.

Mark fucked Bev's ass for some time after Bob had cum in her mouth, finally quitting his punishment of her loosened hole after he cum again and his dick began to deflate. He pulled a handkerchief out of his pocket and gave it to Bev to clean up with as he got out of the car, stiff and tired from the seemingly endless fucking of his pretty wife. Tired, but satisfied and pleased with himself that he had been able to fulfill the fantasy. And from the looks of things, he wasn't the only one pleased with how things had turned out. Bob was leaning against the car in mock exhaustion, a broad grin on his face, still shaking his head in disbelief, and Bev had rolled over on her back with her sexy legs half out of the car, a very contented look on her face as she wiped herself clean. After sharing a cigarette with Bob, the two of them got in the front seat while Bev stayed in the back and dressed. On the drive back to town the two men discussed between them, as though Bev was no longer in the car, how great the experience had been, making promises that they'd have to get together again. Bob kept saying his friends wouldn't believe him when he told them about this night, to which Mark invited him to bring his friends along the next time. They traded phone numbers before Bob left them standing where he had met them.

When Bev and Mark got in their car for the drive home, he asked, "well, baby, did you enjoy it?"

Bev smiled big and slid over in the seat against him, murmuring a little sleepily, "mm-hmm, I sure did. Let's do it again." Mark laughed at her honesty, while visions of future sex parties played in his head. Things would never be the same, he thought as he steered the car homeward.

The End

Please email any comments or suggestions to the author.

12