The Picnic

Story Info
I must do as I am told and enjoy myself.
3.5k words
22.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tamazon
tamazon
3 Followers

You have arranged a surprise getaway for us, you have told me only that you are in charge of the trip, that I am not to worry about anything because you have taken care of arranging everything and to just relax and enjoy myself.

We get into the car and start heading west, you are showing me different little sights and we are enjoying the beautiful scenery as we drive. We have started to head up into the mountains; I figured you must want to take me to see the Aspens, it is early fall and the Aspen trees have begun to change their foliage from green to stunning gold. The sight of seeing so much gold peppered in between the pine trees is truly spectacular and breathtaking.

After driving for several hours we stop at a little diner for an early dinner. The place is cute and enjoyable, pretty simple with a fun waiter that gives us great service and keeps us laughing with his jokes. During dessert you start to tell me that this trip comes with a few rules.

The first rule is that I have to do whatever you say without question – I look at you with my eyebrow raised and you tell me that you won't be asking me to do anything that I would be upset about however that if I do not follow the rules there would be consequences. I think about it for a moment and agree knowing that you would always keep me safe; I am intrigued to find out what you would be asking of me.

The second rule is that you do not want me to wear panties for the rest of the trip. I start to say that it would feel strange and I don't think I could do that. I see you smile and remind me that you are the one in control and that I have to do as you say. You tell me to go in and remove my panties and bring them back to you. I immediately start to get wet; I am not used to having anyone tell me what to do and begin to think that this might be fun.

I excuse myself from the table and go in to the ladies room to do as I was instructed. One of the waitresses is there and I suddenly feel like I am doing something naughty – we smiled at each other and I went into the stall to remove my panties. I realized that I did not have anything to put them in as I did not have any pockets in the pants I was wearing, so as I came back out of the stall I had them folded in my hand.

The waitress was still there and saw them; she gave me a big smile and asked if I needed anything. I told her no and she asked what I was doing; I thought I might as well tell her since she didn't know me from Eve. After telling her what I was asked to do she said that it sounded very hot and that she hoped I would have a great time.

I came back to the table and could not keep myself from smiling. You had watched me the entire time as I walked back to you. I gave you my panties which you then put into your pocket and you asked me to sit by you. When I sat down you leaned in close and whispered for me to kiss you and that you were going to slip a finger in me because you wanted to taste me.

I was very wet by this time and the thought of you touching me sent a little shiver down my spine. You unzipped me under the tablecloth and reached in to my pants and slipped your middle finger in, smiling at me as you felt how truly wet I was. You started to move around and I was rubbing against you – every now and then you would circle my clit; I know that I moaned as I started to get that little tingle announcing the beginning of an orgasm. When I did you stopped and brought your hand up and put your finger to your mouth and licked it off then leaned in and gave me a very deep kiss.

You excused yourself and left the table, as soon as you left the waitress I had been talking to earlier came over. She could see that I was flushed and told me that she had watched the whole thing, told me how hot it was and that she wished that we would have done more.

I was so surprised that anyone had seen us, thought we were being pretty careful about everything – guess not. She told me that she had also gotten pretty excited and was so wet that she would be going home after her shift and surprise her husband with a great story and some hot sex.

We got back in the car and headed off again, you said we were not too far from where we would be staying. You did not mention anything about what had happened in the diner and I could not help but keep thinking about it and how turned on I was. I was hoping you would stop the car and let us have a backseat quickie; instead you reached over turned on the radio and held my hand until we arrived at a sweet little cabin.

The sun was just starting to set and the sky was amazing, it made all of the colors so intense and I was in awe of the landscape and the beauty around us.

We unpacked the car before the sun had gone down completely and started getting our things arranged inside. Then you made a lovely fire for us and asked me to go into the bedroom, shower and come back out wearing what you had laid out on the bed for me. When I went into the room I saw the most beautiful deep blue silk nightie on the bed. I thought you were so sweet to give me this gift and I couldn't wait to put it on and show it to you.

The shower felt wonderful and I felt beautiful wearing the lingerie. I came out to show it to you, you asked me to come to you; when I did you stood up and started to caress me and cover me in little kisses. I was going weak in the knees from your touches and the increasing passion of your kisses.

You had me sit down next to you and started playing with me – dipping into my pussy and feeling that I was so wet for you again. You leaned me back and started to lick and suck my clit and began to use two fingers inside me. You told me that I was not to hold back that you wanted me to cum and cum hard, you wanted me to cum in your mouth. With this permission I just concentrated on how amazing and intense the feelings were, how wonderful your tongue and mouth felt. It was not long before I came for you soaking your hand and mouth.

I wanted you inside of me right then but you said no; that I was only going to be able to pleasure you using my mouth and fingers, as you had done for me. I did as I was told and had you lean back while I traced along your hard cock with my tongue, kissing you all along your shaft until I could see you start to strain with the longing of actually being in my mouth.

I kept licking and kissing you, sometimes dipping down a bit lower to flick my tongue around the sweet little rim of your ass. Each time I did this you bucked against me. I finally took you into my mouth, slowly at first then deeper each time until I could take you all of the way to the hilt.

Your breathing was getting deeper and faster as I kept going, I did not let you come back out of my mouth, just kept swirling my tongue around your cock, sucking you in again and again until you exploded into my mouth with a deep groan and a final thrust. I took all that you had and then reached up to kiss you so that you could taste yourself on my lips.

Since you would not allow us to go any further we spent the rest of the evening talking and enjoying just being with each other and finally went to bed with you holding me and kissing me softly then gently drifted off to sleep.

When we got up you said that you planned for us to go on a picnic later and had picked out a perfect spot.

I loved how sweet the trip was and enjoyed having you take care of everything. You laid out what you wanted me to wear and sure enough it did not include panties. Had to smile at that because I thought you had been kidding about that point. I thought I would test you a bit and decided to put on a cute little pair of lace panties.

When I went into the kitchen to greet you for breakfast you gave me a little kiss and hug, then you reached into my shorts and felt the panties I had slipped on. You told me that I had disobeyed and that I would have to accept my consequences.

With that you pulled my shorts off and then my panties – took me by the hand and sat down in a chair at the table, leaned me over your lap and began to spank me. I had never been spanked as an adult other than an occasional smack on my tush during sex and the shock of what was happening was intense. When you stopped I had a very rosy bottom and could feel the heat.

You told me again that I was to do as I was instructed then you pulled my shorts back on and made us breakfast. I did notice that I was wet again and as I watched you I could see that your cock was hard, I wanted to feel you inside of me but knew it was not up to me; that you were in control.

When it was time to go for the picnic, we gathered a few blankets and the food and drinks that you had prepared and set off for the site. It was another beautiful day and I was looking forward to a wonderful time with you. When we got to the site I was so impressed; we were in a meadow that had a little creek and pond with more mountains in the background.

We found a nice grassy spot under some Aspens, started to spread out the blankets and get everything arranged for the day. When were done we went for a walk along the creek and skipped some stones into the pond.

When we got back to the blankets you started to undress me and said we were going to sunbathe for a while, I had no problem with that since there was no one around us. You were so sweet as you rubbed the suntan lotion all over me; I kept getting little shivers as you got close to my pussy.

We relaxed and let the sun, filtered by the Aspen leaves play on our nude bodies, you stroked my hair and gave me kisses, and I felt so loved and content. I started to get the urge to play and wanted to take you into my mouth again. You said no and that I would have to wait, I made a motion to go to you and you said that if I did not listen you would make us pack up and go home. I knew that after testing you earlier you meant what you said so I just relaxed again and fell asleep.

I woke up to the feeling of having my pussy played with, I also realized that I could not see because I had something over my eyes and that I could not move my hands because they had been tied to the tree behind me. I thought what is going on here and tried to get you to untie me. If you wanted to play I wanted to play with you too. You told me that you had planned everything and that I just needed to trust you and do as I was told. Thought this could be pretty hot and since we were alone we were fine.

You told me to relax and just enjoy what I would be feeling. Again I felt my pussy being played with, being spread open by fingers and having your tongue licking and sucking my clit. To feel your fingers tracing circles around my nipples which were very hard and then feeling your tongue and mouth sucking them deeply. This was all very intense, the feeling of my bare skin in the open and the pleasure you were giving me.

You could tell that I was getting ready to have an orgasm and then you stopped. My heart was racing because I had been so close. You told me that you were going to tease and that you would not let me to cum until you allowed me too. My pussy contracted when I heard that and I wondered how long you would tease me.

You gave me some water and started to feed me, a few grapes to start, followed by some strawberries – you fed me everything by hand, what a strange feeling. Every now and then you would reach over and lick one of my nipples or pop a finger or two into my pussy – I could not see anything so I would never know when those times would be.

When you had finished feeding me you said you were going to clean up a bit and for me to try and take a little nap. I felt completely open and did not want you to leave me alone there. You told me not to worry that I would be fine. As I heard you walk away I began to struggle against the ties that held my hands – they were not tight and I did have a bit of slack to move but could not get them off. I finally gave up and relaxed enough to fall back asleep.

Again I woke up to the feeling of my pussy being played with – a warm gentle licking and sucking. Oh it was so amazing, I decided that I liked being brought close to orgasm and being made to calm back down in order to be bought to the brink again and again, I just wanted to truly enjoy the experience. The licking and sucking continued and I felt my nipples being played with, mmmm, ohhh yes, this is wonderful I thought relaxing and taking it all in.

Then a shock, I felt my nipple being sucked – what was going on? How could I have my pussy licked and sucked and have my nipples sucked at the same time. Who was this? What was happening? Then another shock, another mouth licking my other breast, there were three mouths' working on me.

I struggled against my ties and was told by you to stop or the pleasure would stop. My mind was racing I wanted to be free from the ties, to see who was there and find out how this happened. I also wanted to feel more. I trust you to keep me safe and knew that this would not be happening if you were worried at all. I agreed to keep going, you said "Good Girl."

All at once I had sensations of being touched and kissed all over. You were kissing my mouth, someone else along my breasts and stomach and another kissing my thighs and flicking my clit. You replaced your mouth with your cock and I felt myself being spread open and having my pussy licked and sucked, then felt a slippery finger pop into my ass as I was being pleasured.

I had never experienced so many sensations at once. Then I felt another finger go into to my backside as I felt two fingers go in to my pussy. I was being brought to another brink of orgasm and everything stopped.

The next thing I felt was you pulling out of my mouth, I figured you were going to slide into me. Instead I felt someone leaning over me and realized it was a woman in a 69 position with me. You told me to start licking her which I had never done before, as soon as I did I felt her begin to lick me. She was so warm, wet and tasted sweet.

I was told to do everything to her that she was doing to me. I was shaking by this time because I was so turned on and couldn't believe this was happening. Every time she licked me or sucked my clit or lips I did the same to her. I could feel her beginning to move against my mouth and realized that she was being fucked from behind, lucky her.

The woman stopped and I felt the man take her place. I now had a cock and balls above me and someone else was lapping at my pussy. I took the new man into my mouth and felt him licking my pussy as well, it seemed like they were taking turns, then I felt you enter my pussy. I wanted to grind against you so hard; I needed to cum and wanted you so much.

Then I heard you moan and realized that as I was being licked you were to. The man was taking turns licking me and then you, this was so fucking hot. Each time you went into me he would lick me and as you came out he would lick your shaft. I could feel your cock growing inside me as you enjoyed these feelings together.

I heard the other man moaning and you told me that he was having his ass licked and fingered by the woman. I knew that everyone was getting close to cumming and everything stopped again.

You told me you were going to untie me and that you were going to let me see who was there and that you were going to let me finally have my orgasm. I was very excited to know who was there and wanted to see everything that was going on rather than just having random images in my head. I did feel relieved to have my hands free as I had wanted to use them so much during all of the playtime.

When I could see I realized that the other couple was the waiter and waitress from the restaurant. You told me you had found the diner a few weeks ago and met the couple. You had a great conversation with them that had everyone pretty hot and set up the plan then.

The others just smiled at me and told me this was an incredible experience and that they were having so much fun. I was asked how I felt and if I wanted to continue. I was so ready to start again – absolutely yes, I wanted to continue.

I wanted to play with you now and we went to the man and started to lick and suck his cock together, taking turns popping him in our mouths while his wife positioned herself beneath you and started to suck your cock. Her husband was using his hands to play with my drenched pussy and was sliding his fingers in and out of me.

As we started to get close to our orgasms we stopped and went back to our mates. You took me from behind, sliding in so deeply and so did they it was so erotic to watch each other, we would reach over and touch each other and then concentrate on what was happening. Everything felt so electric, so intense – the groans and moans were coming more rapidly and the stroking of each cock getting deeper and faster until we all started to cum at once.

We spent the rest of the afternoon playing with the couple and each other and just enjoying ourselves until we decided it was time for everyone to head home. I will always remember that trip and will look forward to anymore you decide to plan – of course, I will try to do my best at following your orders – well, maybe I might slip up once in a while and have to deal with the consequences.

tamazon
tamazon
3 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife Stripped While Husband Watches A lesson in obedience, wife stripped and forced to have sex.in BDSM
The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Slut Wife Horny wife gets a startling surprise.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Private Party Attractive couple attend a very private party.in Loving Wives
The Cabin A weekend getaway has its benefits...in Erotic Couplings
More Stories