The Picnic Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She keeps watching me, waiting, begging with her eyes from more sustained stimulation from me. With her hands bound in front of her, she can't touch or move around easily. I have the control.

Kneeling between her legs again, I start with touching and spreading her pussy lips wide open with my fingers. Rubbing up and down her slit a little with the tip of my finger at first then bending over and placing my tongue at the top. Then I give her pussy a strong kiss with my lips. Sandy lets out a deep erotic moan as I suck a little at the end of the kiss. It's been a long time since a man had kissed Sandy's pussy. I could only imagine the feelings rushing through her mind and body.

I then start exploring her pussy with my tongue. Finding the hood of her clitoris as I move my tongue down, I feel her body tense at the sensation.

I give her clit a small flick with the tip of my tongue sending shivers down her body, making her body arch with pleasure. And as I moved my tongue up and down her slit, exploring her lips, tasting her juices, it was an amazing feeling. Sandy's body moving, thrusting and pulsating under my tongue. She gave out moans each time I returned my tongue to her clit or started to probe at her hole.

As her pleasure grows, I introduce a finger to her pussy, starting to flick at her engorged pussy lips as I used my tongue to work on her clit. Then I started to slide and push my finger at her vagina, working it slowly inside of her. I could feel how tight and warm her pussy was as I pushed deeper inside of her, thrusting her hips more and more at my face and fingers, wanting more and more pleasure.

Sandy starts to moan more and more, gasping now with each flick of my tongue. Thrusting at each push of my fingers deep inside of her pussy. Her juices smeared on my face and covering my hand, running down my fingers. I keep up with the attention to her clit and pushing deeper allowing her body to grow with pleasure. I wanted her to cum on my face, I wanted her to feel what it is like to cum from someone eating her pussy.

I lick faster, her body thrusting faster, her moans growing louder. I start to feel her pussy tighten around my fingers and her juices start to flood out. And then her body starts to pulse from a deep growing orgasm. She lets out a long pleasured moan as her pussy pulses on my face, her pussy squeezing my fingers deeper, her hips thrusting with the orgasm. It was like her body was out of control, shaking and thrusting with pleasure. Then at its peak, a gush of pussy juice spurts out over my face and hand, squirting her love juices all over me. All while Sandy with her head back taking in the full orgasm pulsating through her body, unable to control herself from it.

Once her body stops thrusting and Sandy rests her pussy on my face, I start to lick up her juices. I can feel it dripping from my hand and face. I knew she could squirt when something worked her g-spot. And that is exactly what I had been doing with my fingers pushed deep inside of her pussy. I loved it. I had never experienced a girl squirt with an orgasm before. I lifted my face from her pussy and looked up her body, past her breasts, one of which was firmly held by one of her own hands, a nipple being pinched. Even though Sandy's hands were bound together she could lift them up her body. She looked back down at me with a flushed, pleasured face and a happy and surprised smile.

I left my fingers in her pussy, just enjoining the wet and warm feeling of it. Wanting to enjoy the ability to just touch and play with a post-orgasm pussy. Just using my control over Sandy's body to enjoy it.

I sit up a little, just rubbing up and down her wet slit, probing a little more with my fingers. And as I do, I start to move up over her body. With my free hand I grab and play with her free breast, Sandy still holding and flicking her other breast and nipple. Then taking my pussy cum covered hand up to my lips and sucking a finger clean while Sandy watched. Then to include her, I offer another finger for her to suck on. She opens her mouth in readiness and consumes it eagerly.

As she enjoys her own juices from my hand, I move up over her body more. My hips moving up between her legs, it was my turn for pleasure. My cock was super hard by now with the anticipation of sampling a new pussy. I was ready to fuck another women's pussy and fill it with my cum.

At first, I just rested my cock along the length of her slit, the tip of my cock resting on her clitoris and my shaft nestled between her wet lips. On contact I could feel the wetness and warmth of her pussy. My balls tightened at the sensation.

I start to move my cock up and down along her pussy lips slowly, teasing at her hole with the head of my cock. Sandy tries to thrust her hips at me, trying to make me push my cock inside of her. But then, just as Sandy thought I was about to push in her, I sit up. I lift one of her legs up in the air and push it across my body, rotating her body so that she rolls over. She was helpless to stop me with her hands bound. As she rolled, she looked a little shocked as she rolled onto her tummy.

Once on her tummy, I grabbed each side of her hips and lift her bum into the air. It forces her to bring her knees up but be face down on the rug. Her ass and wet pussy in the air like a dog on heat. And with her legs spread wide again as I moved between them, I took my own cock in my hand.

Now I was in control of how I fucked her and exposed her. I loved looking at a female bent over and exposed like this. Their spread pussies open for everyone to see, ready to be used. Sandy's pussy up and open to the sun in the forest, wet from her orgasm ready to be used by my cock.

With my cock in my hand, I push the tip between her pussy lips, rubbing it up and down quickly. Working her juices over the tip. Sandy is unable to really move or push back onto it, what with her hands tied and shoulders on the ground. She starts to openly beg for it, saying she wants to feel it deep inside of her pussy, for me to squirt my seed deep inside of her pussy. Little did she know that she would not have to wait very long for that. The tension in my cock was built up so much that I knew it would not take long for me to cum.

And with that in mind, I pushed myself, all at once, deep inside of her tight wet pussy. We both gave out a moan of pleasure when my balls slapped her clit. I just held my cock tight and deep inside of her for a moment. Letting us both get a feeling of how it felt, the wetness and tightness of her pussy around my cock was amazing. Letting Sandy's pussy become accustomed to my thick cock. I could also feel my balls, cooled from the breeze, now warmed up against her clitoris.

After a few more moments, I slowly pull back, feeling her pussy rub along the length of my cock. Then I start to move in and out slowly, my cock pulsating with the sensation of Sandy's pussy around it. Looking down at what I was doing was amazing, reminding me of who I was fucking and what an experience this was. I could see her pussy juices glistening on the shaft of my cock as I pulled it out, it also gathering around the base of my cock when I was in balls deep.

Sandy was moaning under me, under the control of my cock. I could feel her try to tense her pussy at times around my cock. I am sure my cock was rubbing on her g-spot on each thrust from this angle.

I lent over her on a few thrusts, reaching around her and cupping her breasts and pinching at her nipples. But this was about me enjoying her without worry.

I could start to feel an orgasm growing deep inside of me and I know it would not wait if I tried to stop it. So I started to push harder into Sandy's pussy. Fucking her harder with each deep push into her pussy. But I think it was just as pleasurable for Sandy as she started to moan and groan louder and shake with each deep thrust of my cock.

My balls start to tighten and my cock pulses with a building orgasm as I held onto Sandy's hips. Pushing in and pulling out of her pussy, slapping my hips into hers, looking down at how wet and messy I had made it. I told Sandy that I was going to squirt my seed deep inside of her. The thought of that drove her crazy plus with my cock pushing onto her g-spot drove her to orgasm again. We both cummed hard, my cock pulsating with cum deep inside of her pussy, which was also being milked by Sandy's orgasmic spasming pussy.

A squirt of pussy cum hit my balls and covering my hips all while I filled her wet tight pussy with my hot cum. I moaned loudly as released my cum deep inside her, my cock sending waves of enjoyment through my body.

With the last few pushes into her, the slapping of my hips turned into squishing sounds with Sandy squirting. She's saying out loud how amazing my cock feels inside of her and I tell her the same. That it was so tight and wet that I could not last long inside of her.

As my orgasm subsides, I just leave my cock inside of Sandy just for a little bit, letting the sensations sink in. Then, slowly pulling my now used half erect cock out of her pussy, it made a slurping sound from the mess. The wetness of her pussy juices dripping off my shaft as I move back to take in the view. What a mess! Pussy cum dripping down Sandy's legs and down my own. My cum just starting to leek out of her hole that was forced open after taking my thick cock.

I stand up and quickly grab my camera, I really want a photo of my cum dripping from Sandy's used pussy. Vulnerable, exposed in the open sun and wet from my cum and her own pussy juices. A big drip of cum slowly makes its way out of her pussy, running down over her lips and clit and drops down onto the blanket.

Pussy juices slowly dripping down her legs as Sandy asks for me to clean her up. I oblige and move up close to the back of her, bending down and taking a moment to suck her pussy lips and clit clean. Though leaving some of my own cum, allowing it to run down her tummy.

I get up and move around to place my cock in front of Sandy's face. Her turn to clean me up. She looks happy to see just a little of my cum at the tip of my cock and licks at it for a taste. Then sucks her own juices clean from my cock, licking it from the tip to the base and down to my balls.

I roll Sandy over and release her hands. She immediately reaches down to feel her pussy and scoop up some of her own juices to taste herself. We both comment that was such a great experience as we stand up and embrace each other with a kiss. Pressing our messy bodies together, my firm but softening cock resting between her legs, her breasts pushing against my bare chest. This time I grab at her bottom and give it a quick slap. We stand there embraced, nude together in the sun reflecting in our own heads of how good this experience was. Our wet intimate parts pressed together.

The sun was starting to dip in the sky, we had been here together for some time. I walk over to our clothing and pick up my jocks and Sandy's panties. I put on Sandy's panties, not my own jocks, I wanted to take home a trophy. She laughs at me and says they look cute.

With the crotch of her panties still wet when I pull them up, they provide a cooling sensation to my balls and my cock enjoys the tightness around it. I put on my shorts and tee and then turn to Sandy. You ready?

I pass my jocks to Sandy saying they are for you to keep and she should wear them home. She agrees but first has a surprise for me. Sandy walks off the blanket and sits on the ground again, legs spread out towards me. Then she relaxes and I see her pussy move and open just before a strong stream of pee comes shooting out. I watch intently because Sandy has remembered my kinky thing of enjoying exposed girls peeing for me. When the stream finishes, she gives her pussy a quick wipe with my jocks then stands up. She tells me she will keep them for later and places them in the picnic basket. She then picks up her dress and drops it over her head. Panty-less for the ride home, she winks.

We pack up the blanket and basket, putting away the rope and start the walk back to the cars. We are just about to them when Sandy stops. She tells me to look as she lifts her dress, revealing her pussy in the car park, looking down at her own pussy. A small drop of cum starts to leak out of her pussy, making a line of my cum running down her leg. I knew I put more in deeper than what had come out on the blanket. I told her I was hoping it would have leaked out on her drive home, giving her something to remember me by and rub in the car. Sandy always told me she loved to rub her pussy in the car while next to other drivers.

We laughed at how messy she was, her legs still sticky from her own cum. We give each other another kiss and hug before we enter our own cars.

Driving away, I think to myself, we will do that again? I am sure of it. But, for now, it's back to life and wife.

12